A Kezani Nightcap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-okay! I'll take it!" Pyrista answered, her face flushing violet in shade. Of course she just meant take the staff and accept the medicine. But the context and method of applying it kind of gave it a lewd feel, almost like she was having sex again. She really was becoming more lewd, to project sexuality onto a simple massage and healing process was a pretty big indication of a dirty mind. Boy did the previous day really do a number on her psyche. Best not to think about it and just let it happen. Soft moans and groans of pleasure emerged from her lips, advertising to the Goblin the pleasure she was experiencing.

"There you go...good girl!" Kimels said with a wide grin. "You're taking it like a champ!" it was amazing how easy it was to disguise it as dirty talk. "But to really make sure it sticks..." she continued, drawing her hips back to give herself the momentum she needed. "We're gonna have to go all the WAY!" With that she plowed forward, impaling Pyrista on the full length of her member.

"HuWHAH!" Pyrista squawked loudly, arching her back like a longbow drawn taught and tilting her head upward. The staff was now wedged tightly deep inside her. Her cervix had moved out of the way as it was seemingly prone to do with large insertions, allowing her to take more of the intruding object. Her mouth was frozen open in an expression of absolute surprise. If the blindfold wasn't covering them Kimels would be able to see how tightly she had squeezed them shut, almost as if she were attempting to shield them from the light of the sun. Although she was technically still awake, her mind was absolutely gone. Every sense in her body had shut down in the wake of such earth-shattering bliss, save only for her ability to comprehend said euphoria. From the outside, it almost looked like she was having a seizure; her limbs twitched and spasmed (as did her pussy), her fingers curled to tightly clench at the bedsheets and her booty quivered like a custard flan. It didn't matter how many times she got brutally penetrated it seemed, she never was all that prepared for a strong orgasm. Kimels held in place for a moment to savor the sensation, but as she did so she noticed Pyrista's rather delirious state.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "Hey, Py? Pyyyy? Hellooooo?" she reached forward as far as she could and snapped her fingers to try and get the Draenei's attention. When that didn't work, Kimels began to get a little conserned. "Pyrista!" she exclaimed gripping at her shoulder and shaking her. "Are you okay?!" The cessation of movement coupled with the now shouting Goblin caused Pyrista's pleasure to recede and slowly allowed her to come back down to reality.

"A-ah! S-sorry!" Pyrista frantically apologized. With what little strength she could muster she brought her arms up to wave her hands in a gesture of reassurance. Unfortunately for her, they were still fairly unresponsive and her movements were clumsy and awkward. Still, the message seemed to have gone through. "I-ah..." what was a delicate way to say; "I just had a mind-shattering orgasm and lost all control of my body"? "I just got a little o-overwhelmed for a-a second there!" she continued. "I'm...I'm okay!" her panted breaths told a slightly different story, but at least she was coherent.

"Phew!" Kimels breathed a sigh of relief. "You had me worried for a second there!" With that, she resumed her pace and began to pump back and forth with earnest. A thought suddenly popped into her head again, one that would let her lose herself in the sex while keeping the masquerade up. "Okay so, just to make sure I don't get worried again and stop the ah-'treatment'..." Kimels was sorely tempted to put up the air quotes there. It wasn't like Pyrista would be able to see them, but she still held herself back for whatever reason. "So please let me know when you're gonna cu- I mean, orgasm again!"

"Okay..." Py wheezed in a tone so adorable Kimmels had to suppress a giggle. Her pace continued, slowly escalating in speed and intensity as she found her rhythm. Precum was spurting from her tip like a Burning Steeps volcano, bathing the narrow canal with "ointment". Occasionally, she let out a very soft moan, which was mercifully drowned out by the much louder cries of pleasure from Pyrista. "I'm...cuHUHmming!" she suddenly shouted, the last coherent thought she had for a good minute or so as she tilted her head back and let loose a loud holler to whatever divinity might be listening at the time. It was a good thing this inn had such thick stone walls, or else she would have woken up the entire building! Juices erupted from her tightly clenching pussy, drenching the nether regions of both herself and Kimels in sweet nectar. Whether through some miracle, careful timing, or just sheer brute force, Kimels somehow found herself able to piston her hips despite the vice-like grip Pyrista was applying to her cock. Before too long, her hips were a barely visible blur, the occasional impact of her hips perpetuating the frenzy of jiggling flesh that had become of the Draenei's ass. Poor Pyrista had barely a moment to catch her breath after the climax had receded before she found herself struck with another one. "I'm- HAAAAAAAAA!" she didn't have time to finish those two words before white-hot ecstasy consumed her yet again. Granted, she didn't need to, Kimels could easily tell what she meant to say. Spirits this was so hot.

Kimels plowed away at Pyrista for the better part of an hour. Pyrista's mental capacity was barely functional at this point, barely able to register anything other than an occasional climax, which would somehow grant her the strength to vocalize her pleasure very loudly. The goblin had given up on counting how many orgasms she'd had after about 15 or so. Not that the number really mattered to her anyway, a pretty meaningless high score if anything. But alas all things had to end for her, and she felt the familiar tightening of her testicles as they signaled their readiness to deliver their potent cargo. As much as she would have loved to dump it all within the Draenei's sweet pussy, she had already decided to dump the "medicine" elsewhere. And regardless of how delirious Pyrista was right now, there was always that risk of shattering the illusion if she didn't follow the procedure. But it wasn't like she wouldn't enjoy it anyway.

"Alright!" Kimels growled, pulling out and taking her cock in hand. Not wanting to lose the imminent orgasm, she pumped her fist up and down the full length, which kept her just on the edge. "Open wide Pyrista, I've got the medicine for ya!" Pyrista barely managed to draw up the strength she needed to tilt her head back and open her mouth as wide as her muscles allowed. Kimels wasted no time and shoved her cock deep into the Draenei's eager throat. She'd come up with a justification for that later, right now she just needed to nut.

Right on cue, she erupted, shooting off jets of cum deep into Pyrista's throat and flooding her stomach with seed. Py gulped, gurgled and sputtered clumsily as she tried to take it all. The medicine tasted funny, all salty and rich, a little bitter but not nearly what one would expect from an herbal concoction. But luckily for Kimels, she was too far gone to really notice or care about it. Again and again, she fired off with no end in sight. It seemed almost like her balls were producing seed as fast as she shot it, easily dwarfing the ones she had had earlier. Meanwhile, the Goblin's pussy clenched, fluttered and spurted a series of juices onto the bed in sympathy orgasm. Her teeth were clenched so tightly she could practically hear them creaking in a desperate attempt to try and suppress her cries. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of virile bliss, her load began to recede, with the last dregs of it dribbling slowly into Py's stomach. Without thinking, Kimels let out a huge sigh of relief. Maybe it was the sheer size of the money shot there or just a small side effect of the fatigue, but either way, she finally felt like she had emptied everything. It took her quite a few minutes to catch her breath.

"Okay..." she said, doing her best to muffle the gasps for air. "That should have done the trick. Just need to give your aura a quick read and we should be done!" She then laid her hand on the Draenei's neck and muttered a quick plea to the spirits of healing. Restoring minor damage like that was really no problem, and soon enough her task was finished. "Right... now lemme just put everything away real quick and you can go back to sleep."

"And that's it? I'm cured just like that?" Pyrista asked groggily. She had somewhat managed to come back down to Azeroth, but in between the seemingly endless string of climaxes and her already high levels of fatigue, she was finding it hard to remain awake. Still, she couldn't rest until she was absolutely sure.

"Yeppers!" Kimels said happily. "It's a good thing I caught it early. If we'd waited until morning it would have gotten too strong for the spirits to purge!" As soon as she had gotten her sleepwear back on, she marched over to Pyrista and removed the blindfold. Not that it really mattered too much, as the Draenei's eyelids were heavy and sinking fast. Slumber would overtake her very soon. "Get some sleep, and tomorrow you'll be right as rain!" Kimels said with a smile. "Goodnight Py!" She finished with an exaggerated bow and let herself out.

"Goodnight..." Pyrista mumbled as her eyes closed and darkness overtook her senses. The last thought she had was whether or not that dream would continue.

*

As the sun bore down upon her, Pyrista groggily roused from her slumber. Waking up under normal circumstances was always a bit rough, but after having her slumber interrupted last night the difficulty was magnified tenfold. As soon as she could process the thought, she reached upward to check at her throat. Sure enough, all the irritation and tenderness was gone. A quick check of her forehead showed no signs of a fever either. It seems the treatment had worked!

With a quick stretch of her arms, she sat up and made her way out of bed. The air was nice and brisk, not too cold but just enough to give a sort of "refreshing" feel as she left the heat of her bedcovers. Perhaps the floorboards would have pushed the chilliness over the edge if she had bare feet, sometimes it was good to have hooves. It was only then that she realized that she had no clothes on. Then again it would have been hard for Kimels to actually dress her again so it was fine. Quickly, she made her way over to the door. With a slow and careful movement, she opened it up to peer outside, shielding her nude form from the outside with said door. Sure enough, the laundered clothes were there in a neatly folded pile waiting for her. She quickly pulled them in, slammed the door, and began to dress herself *very* carefully, making sure that she got the right pair of pants on this time around. She was not going to be caught off guard by the phantom cock again!

Once she was fully clothed she took a few moments to look in the mirror and check her appearance. Though she still looked a little tired after having woken up, Pyrista could swear that she looked to be...glowing? Not literally of course, but she could think of no other word to describe it. Perhaps that Shamanistic magic had done her body good. Well, whatever it was, she felt refreshed and more chipper than she had in a long time. Without another thought, she gathered her pack up and exited the room, it was now time for breakfast.

*

"Someone slept well!" Kimels said cheerfully as Pyrista made her way down the stairs and towards the breakfast table. The Goblin had set aside a stack of pancakes just for Py, dripping with butter with a small container of syrup set to its side. It was only then that Pyrista realized just how hungry she was, her stomach growled right on cue to make it clear to the rest of Azeroth as well.

"Yes...thank you!" She replied warmly, pulling aside a chair to sit down properly. Less than 24 hours ago she wouldn't have been able to do something as simple as that, the Goblin really was a miracle worker! Without another word, Pyrista then began to dig into her breakfast, somehow managing to be both ravenous and refined in her consumption at the same time.

"So... got any plans for the day?" Kimels asked after a few minutes, fishing for another opportunity to maybe give her another massage.

"Oh, yes!" Pyrista answered after swallowing a mouthful of pancakes. "I'm meeting a fellow adventurer today and we're going to travel to Stormwind for a-" She cut herself off. As helpful and trustworthy as she had found Kimels to be, she couldn't really let her in on what the mission was. "Well, we're heading for Stormwind."

"Say no more!" Kimels said with a wave of her hand. It was a bit of a shame, she would have liked to have tagged along for the ride, maybe help the Draenei with some conveniently timed backaches. But there was no way she'd be welcome in Stormwind. Ah well, at least she would remember this encounter for the rest of her life. "So, who is this guy? A friend? Boyfriend?... Girlfriend?"

"Oh no no no!" Pyrista responded quickly, waving her hands back and forth in a gesture of denial. "No nothing like that! He's someone from the guild! A warrior from around here!"

"Ah, gotcha! Sorry for presuming!" Kimels said with a soft laugh. Well, she could at least still provoke an adorably embarrassed reaction out of her. "So what's he like?"

"Well...I don't actually know yet," Pyrista admitted in a low mutter.

"Oh?" Kimels asked in confusion.

"Yes. As I said, he's someone I met through the guild. We've only contacted one another through the mail." Pyrista continued.

"Then how are you gonna find him?" Pyrista's response had only eliminated some of the confusion.

"Well, he said that he would be wearing a tabard with our guild insignia." she responded.

"So where are you gonna meet?"

"Actually, I managed to get a letter to him just before I went to bed last night," Pyrista answered. "I told him to meet me here. Right around this time actually, so he should be-" as if waiting for her command, the door to the inn swung open. It was just out of sight, covered by an outcropping in the wall. Still, she could hear the rattling of armor and the heavy footsteps. "Ah that must be him n-" Pyrista stopped mid-word as a rather familiar-looking Worgen stepped into view. Oh no...


12