A Kingpin's Daughter

Story Info
Venera meets Shane in a bar.
4.1k words
4.17
7.4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has some build up.

*****

As a kid, I had it all. My father always gave me everything I wanted as soon as he could get his hands on it. I remember wanting a car for my 16th birthday, knowing my father would get me something, but something not super flashy. On the morning of my 16th, he pulled up into the driveway with a brand new Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

We lived in a five-bedroom house, though it was only him, my mom and me living there (besides our pets). The other three bedrooms were for toys and offices. We had maids who came to clean up regularly. Despite that, I always had to keep my stuff clean. My father worked a lot, but my mom didn't have to. We lived more than comfortably.

We were never short on anything. There was always my favorite food in our double-wide fridge and new playthings on command.

My father treated my mother and me with the utmost respect, he still does to this day. My mother is his "empress" and "prekrasnyy" and I'm his "baby girl" and "printsessa".

He always kept me separate from his work life. He never talked about business when I was around. If I came into the room when he was with a client he would stop talking or ask the client to pause so that he could see what I needed before shooing me away so he could work. He always said his two worlds shouldn't clash (me and work).

My father was also very adamant about not wanting me to be around boys, especially the sons of his clients and associates. My mother convinced him to let me go to school, but he would only allow a private school so the rules were more strict with clothing and interaction with peers.

My mother is a beautiful woman, and my father a very handsome man. My mother has long dark hair and chocolate brown eyes, with porcelain skin and amazing curves. My father has dark hair as well, with his eyes green. He's tall and built with tanned skin. Their names are Delia and Jacob Blaese (blay-zee).

I got the best of my parent's features. I have wonderful curves and long dark hair like my mother and tanned skin with green eyes from my father. My name is Venera Blaese.

Right now, I'm at a private university studying law. Kind of ironic once I found out what my father does to make all of his money.

In March of this year, right after my 21st birthday, my father was arrested on numerous drug and murder charges, amongst other things. He asked me to visit him so he could explain himself.

"Printsessa, I need you to do something for me. A favor," he says. Even though he's lived in the states for 27 years, a slight Russian accent still lingers if one listens hard enough. I also have a very slight accent in some words because I was taught Russian before I was taught English.

"What's the favor, Papa?" I ask, leaning in so the guards can't hear.

"I need you to run my business while I'm gone. My lawyer will make sure none of the charges keep me here for more than three years, but I still need business to flow. Can you do that?"

"You mean the restaurant? You obviously aren't capable of doing what they say you did... right?" I ask cautiously.

He sighs, "I-I'm guilty of what they've said, baby girl. I've been doing this for a long time. The only reason I was caught was because of a client that couldn't keep his mouth shut. But don't worry, he's taken care of."

"Taken care of?"

"That's all you need to know for now. I'll send you to my second hand to help you get through the beginning of running my business, then by that time I'll have posted bail and I'll be able to tell you and show you what I haven't even told your mother."

"I never said I could do it," I state. I'm in law school, I can't be breaking the law.

"You're the only one who can. I've started setting up for you to take over, anyways. I'm getting older and I don't think I'll be able to keep up much longer and you're my heir. I am fifty-four after all," he smiles.

"I'm only twenty-one, and just barely. How am I supposed to uphold your legacy?" I feel my anxiety levels rise just thinking of me running something so dangerous. My Papa has protected me all my life, and now he wants to put me in danger?

"I know you can do it. I've known for years that you're now a strong woman. You're my only heir, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Printsessa, I know you're concerned about your career. But I know it'll only help you become more low key. I trust you," he whispers, looking at me closely.

"Papa..."

"Please."

"I..." I pause, "Only until you're back?"

"Only until. Then I can keep you safe from it for a few more years until you've graduated, but I'll need you to reign after that. Can you do it for me?" he asks.

"Yes."

--

There were some hiccups when my father tried to post bail, but by June he was out. And I was waiting for him.

His closest companion had taught me everything he knew in those few months. I hadn't studied for my classes as I should've, but my Papa needed me to be ready when he got out.

"Baby girl, there are PI's following my every move, so I'll have to only give you verbal directions in a random place for you to learn. I must be very careful about everything I do until charges are dropped."

"Yes, Papa."

We drive to a park and sit in the middle of a very large field. He gives me extensive lessons about what is needed and how to approach and deal with clients. He tells me I cannot write anything down, which proves to be very difficult when he asks if I remember certain things.

"What about if a client doesn't pay? Or goes back on a contract?" I ask carefully. His face drops and he looks at me intently.

"Raul will deal with those. Give him a name and there won't be a problem anymore," he responds. My face turns dark, realizing once again how scary this could be for me. I could get kidnapped and tortured... or worse.

"What if someone tries to go after me?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

He reaches out and strokes my face lightly, "Printsessa, I'd never let anything happen to you. Many men are following us right now, just like the PI's, that will protect you. They have been protecting you all of your life. You're safe no matter where you are."

I look around, trying to spot who might be watching me. Fathers are playing with their children and mothers cutting up sandwiches for when they come running back for food. Joggers are focusing ahead and bicyclists riding past us quickly without a glance in our direction.

"Don't look around, it's no use and it's suspicious to those who aren't our friends. The people I hire to watch over you are the best of the best. They almost seem to have eyes in the back of their heads. They don't even need to look directly at you to make sure you're safe."

"Thank you, Papa."

"You're welcome. Now, let's go back home to your mother. I'm sure she has lots of food ready for us to devour," he chuckles and helps me stand up. We walk to his car, and he opens and shuts the door for me. He's always been a gentleman.

--

My father is brought back to jail just a few weeks later. I cry in my room for days, knowing he won't be back for at least two years. I already miss him so much.

"Venera, are you okay?" my mother comes in the caress my back.

"No. Papa is gone and I'm scared he won't come back. It's dangerous in there, Mama," I sob. My mother pulls me close and hugs me. She smells sweet like perfume.

"Baby, he'll be okay. He has friends on both sides of the bars," she smiles down at me. I smile back through my tears.

Part II

"I'm off to the town!" I yell through the house.

"Be careful, Venera. Promise?" my mother rounds the corner.

"Promise."

I walk out of the door with my guard right behind. After I told one of them that I know they're there, they've become less and less hidden from my eyes. They've also started wearing tuxedos almost constantly. Talk about being stereotypical.

"Mylo, would you please put something on that's a little more appropriate for a night out? I don't think a full tux will look right."

"Yes, Miss Venera," he runs inside.

We get into the back of a black car to drive into town, a chauffeur in the front seat. He lets us out by one of the best bars in town, The Pivnaya.

"Thank you," I smile to the driver.

"Anything for you, Miss Venera," he replies.

I walk into the bar with Mylo in tow. He stays well behind me so we don't seem like a couple.

I sit at the bar and two men walk my way. I'm wearing a deep cut, deep blue dress and black pumps with minimal makeup and my hair done up in a casual but elegant way.

One man was slightly faster than the other, taking up the only open seat next to me.

"Hi," he says somewhat awkwardly. He has bright blue eyes and golden hair with strong facial features. I can tell through his somewhat tight clothes that he's built beautifully from head to toe. He's much taller than I, 6'2 I'm guessing. Almost a whole foot taller than me standing at 5'4 without heels. I'm hoping what's in his pants matches his gorgeous outside appearance.

"Hello," I reply. I smile at him and lean closer, letting my cleavage become more visible.

"Can I buy you a drink? Maybe a Malibu?" he asks. I smile wider and look behind the counter to check out the brands of alcohol.

"I'll take a Woodford Reserve, neat," I look over at the bartender. He nods his head and I turn back to the man next to me while my drink is being made.

"I'll have the same," the stranger says.

"I'm Venera," I wink.

"Hello, Venera. It's nice to meet you. I'm Shane."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Shane," the bartender hands us our drinks and I take a short sip.

"What brings you here tonight?"

"I wanna have some fun. I've been working and going to school and I want to let loose," I reply sincerely... if a little flirtatiously.

"Working and going to school? What are you studying?"

"Law. I want to, hopefully, become a judge one day."

"That's amazing. I'm-" he's cut off when a very drunk guy comes up to us. He reaches for my hand and I pull away.

"Hey, baby. Why don't you lose the asshat and come with me?" the stranger says. Before I can answer, Mylo is right next to him.

"Hey you two, I'm so sorry about my friend. He's getting over someone right now and keeps hitting on the prettiest girls at the bars. I'm going to take him home now," he winks at me and walks away with his 'friend' who is only protesting slightly.

"Well, that was interesting," I giggle.

"You have the most adorable laugh," he chuckles with me. I blush and see Mylo walk out of the door to shove the very drunk man into a taxi.

I get close to his ear, my breasts pushing against his arm, "Let's get out of here, yeah? I don't want any other guys trying to steal me away from you," I pull away with a mischievous smile.

"I would like nothing more, Venera."

I take his hand and send a two-word text to my driver, 'Ready now'. He's pulling up to the door right when we exit the club.

"I come from a wealthy family, so I hope you don't mind but I'm going to have people insist that I ride in the car with my driver. You can follow us, or you can ride with me," I say, walking to the car. I lean in close to him, "And then you can ride me when we get to my place," I wink. I see Mylo standing nearby, waiting to get in a taxi to follow us wherever we're off to.

"I actually walked here, so we can definitely take your car," he smiles at me, blushing slightly at my bold words. He reaches for the door and opens it, gesturing for me to get in first.

"Why, thank you, Shane," I lean over the door to kiss his cheek lightly. He blushes harder and follows me inside.

"Let's go home," I tell the driver.

"What do your parents do?" he asks as he looks around the car.

"My mother was a stay at home mother and wife when I was younger and she hasn't had to get a job since my father supports us. He owns his own business, a small but busy restaurant chain."

"Wow, so I guess there's money in the service industry," he chuckles. His smile fades as he looks into my eyes, his expression changing to one of want.

I see my house just around the corner. When we pull in the parking lot Shane jumps out and opens my door for me again. He helps me out and we walk up to my front door. The guard there opens the door for me, giving me a slight smile while I pass. I look back to see his smile vanish when he looks at Shane. No one here likes me having guests.

"Follow me," I whisper. I see the clock read 2:18 am and I don't want to wake anyone who might be sleeping.

"Yes, ma'am," he smiles and grabs my hand. I lead him to my room, shaking my ass a little.

I close the door behind me and turn around to look at him. As soon as we make eye contact he pushes me against the wall to kiss me. We lean against the wall next to my door and makeout for what seems like hours before he finally reaches down to the hem of my dress.

"I want you to have a good time, Venera. Tell me if you don't like something I'm doing," he says. I nod and smile; I've never had a man say something like that before. Normally, guys can't wait to tear my clothes off.

He slowly pulls the hem of my dress up, teasing me with his long fingers as he goes. I can't wait to have those inside me...

My dress is suddenly over my head and I can feel his cold belt buckle against my bare skin. I'm wearing a matching set of pastel pink underwear that accentuates my curves.

"Fuck, Venera. You're so sexy," he mutters, looking at me closely.

There's a knock at my door, "Venera, honey? Ty v poryadke?"

"It's my mom," I mouth to Shane as he stands there, admiring me, "Da, Mama. I'm okay."

"U tebya yest' kompaniya?" she asks, seeing if anyone else is in my room.

"Da! Now please, Mama, leave us be," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Lyublyu tebya, Printsessa," my mom says.

"Love you, too, Mama. Goodnight," I say, hearing her footsteps putter down the hall.

"Was that Russian?" Shane asks with a smile.

"Yes, my parents were married in Russia and had me here. I'm three-quarters Russian and one-quarter Czechoslovakian," I smile back.

"Wow, that's pretty cool. My bloodline dates back to this country for as far back as possible, so when I meet anyone who's from somewhere else in some way I'm always amazed. Do you know Russian and Czech?" he asks.

"Yes, both of them," I sound slightly impatient so he kisses me. I really didn't want this guy to know so much about me. I guess I should've known that he would find some stuff out by coming here. I kiss him back as I get into the mood again.

He reaches his hands out and caresses my sides, his hands feel frozen on my warm skin. I gasp at his touch, but he doesn't pull away.

Shane pushes his body closer to mine and deepens the kiss. His hands move up from my waist to my breasts to my underarms. He lifts me up and I straddle him to keep myself up. He pushes his hips into me, keeping me against the wall without his hands holding me up. His hands then move to my upper arms, moving down them until our fingers on both hands are interlaced. He moves my hands up so they're over my head and I moan lightly.

I've never had sex before. By that, I mean actual dick in pussy sex. I've done oral more times than I can count, but I just haven't found the right time to go 'all the way' yet. That is, until this moment. Being 22 and still being a virgin is rare, and I don't know if I should bring it up or not...

Shane grabs my wrists in one hand and uses the other to push my panties to the side.

"Do you have a condom?" he breathes into my ear.

"Y-yes... in a drawer in my nightstand by my bed," I whisper.

He lets go of my wrists and wraps his hands around my thighs. I hold onto him as he carries me over to my queen-sized bed, letting me fall back onto it. He starts to rummage around in my drawer for the condoms.

"I, um..." I start.

He stops looking and turns his head to me, "What is it? Do you not want to have sex?" he asks, confused by my mixed signals.

"No! No, it's not that. It's that I do want to. I'm a... I've never done it before," I say awkwardly.

"It? As in... oh," he responds. He pauses and looks away.

"Shane?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking. I don't want to put any pressure on you and I don't know if you want to lose it to a stranger," he replies, still looking away.

"I do, otherwise I wouldn't have directed you to the condoms. I just thought you'd want to know," I look at him intently. After another second or two he looks at me again.

"You're sure?"

"Positive," I smile. He smiles back and continues looking for the condom, finding it in less than a second. He throws it onto the bed and unbuckles his belt. He pulls off his pants and throws them to the side before climbing onto the bed and on top of me.

"I can't believe you've never had sex before... You're so sexy," he smirks.

"I've done other things, I just never wanted to have sex until this moment. I'm a big fan of not doing anything unless I really want to," I lean up to kiss him.

"I feel very honored," he kisses me back. I pull off his shirt and pull down his underwear. His cock is a beautiful 7.5" with a good amount of girth. My favorite dildo looks almost identical.

Shane kisses my neck, nibbling here and there. I stay as quiet as possible, but I know my mother isn't listening in. He reaches down to play with my nipples through my bra before taking it off to have better access.

I reach down and stroke his cock. He moans into my ear and my back arches slightly in response. He licks the side of my neck and reaches down farther to where my panties start. He teases the skin right by the underwear line with his long fingers while smiling against my skin. I groan in slight frustration, he knows this is how to get a girl like me going.

"Do you want me to do something to you?" he asks. I nod my head yes. "What do you want me to do, babydoll?" he asks.

"I want you to make me feel good. I want your fingers inside me and your tongue of my clit... please," I smile at the end to make myself seem less desperate.

"Is that so? Well, I think I can do that for you," he smirks and pulls down my panties. He kisses his way down from my neck to my lower stomach. When he hovers over my clit I gasp.

"Please..." I whisper. I want his tongue against me so badly.

He gives me what I want right away. I moan loudly and grab my bedding at my sides. He sucks my clit into his lips and flicks it with his tongue. I moan again as he reaches up to grip my hips.

"You like that?" he asks during a short pause.

"Don't stop," I respond. He chuckles and repeats the act again, this time a little harder. I pull a pillow over my head and moan.

He pulls away for a second to reposition and I use it to cool down. Not long after his tongue left my clit it's now inside me. I moan as I feel his wet tongue getting wetter from my excitement. I can hear him moan when his tongue touches my juices for the first time, apparently loving the taste.

"Fuck, Shane... Come here," I moan. He climbs on top of me again and kisses me, the taste of my pussy still on his tongue.

"Yes, babydoll?" he asks.

"I want you to fuck me now," I reply. He reaches for the condom, but I stop him.

"No?" he questions.

"I have an IUD. It was for stopping cramps, but it's also a contraceptive. As long as you're clean...?" I end it with a questioning tone, indicating that the ball is in his court.

"Fuck, yeah. I'm clean and I'd really like to cum inside you," he chuckles and leans down to kiss me. I pull him close so I can guide his perfect cock inside me and we groan together when he slips inside me completely.

"Oh, fuck. I'm so wet for you, Shane," I moan into his ear. His body shivers and he starts to thrust inside me. His thrusts are slow at first, but they become harder and faster after about a minute of him fucking me.

12