A Kingpin's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Venera, you feel so fucking good," he moans, "Fuck I'm so excited to cum in you."

"I can't wait to feel your cum drip out of me," I moan back. He fucks me faster now and I can feel the urgency as his cock starts to pulse.

"Mmm, Venera... I'm getting close," he whispers.

"Cum when you want to, I want this to be amazing for you," I whisper back. I can feel myself getting extremely close as well. We might end up cumming together.

"Then you're going to get my cum right now!" he almost yells.

"Fuck, yes!" I say, feeling myself tip over the edge with him. My body shakes underneath him as he finishes cumming inside me.

"Was it good for you?" he whispers in my ear as he pulls out, stroking my hair back away from my face while he does so.

"Um, yeah. That felt amazing," I reply. He smiles and collapses next to me.

"So, I never asked what it is you do," I get up on one elbow to look at him.

"I'm a police detective," he looks over at me and smiles. I try to not let my face drop. I let this guy into my house, where I know for a fact that there are documents containing illegal activities and things of that nature, although they are hidden. Better to be safe than sorry.

"That's cool. Well, I'm tired. I'll walk you to the door," I get up and start to put my clothes back on. I can feel his cum start to drip down my thigh.

"Woah, that's it? No resting period?" he laughs lightly.

"Normally, yes. But I've had a long day..." I say. He gets up, getting the hint that I want him out right now. He puts on his clothes and I open my bedroom door...

*****

Let me know if you'd like me to make another chapter!

12