A Kingpin's Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Venera's family sees Kar after five years.
2.9k words
4.14
2.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading my first two chapters before reading this one.

*****

"Vinnie..." Kar starts.

"Please, don't," I whisper, leaning in to cuddle him. I can't help but feel attracted to his warmth. I missed his strong arms around me and his gentle kisses against my forehead. I missed him.

But I can't go back, not after he didn't fight for me. Well, fight harder for me. But... could he have fought harder than he did? Or did he try his hardest? The questions popping into my head are making my mind swim with unease.

I sit up to put my clothes back on, throwing Kar's clothes at him too.

"I-I thought we were-"

"We weren't. We can't get back together, Kar. My parents would never allow it. And most importantly, I don't trust you. I don't trust that you won't 'have to' leave me for another woman again once your parents find out what you've done," I cut him off.

"They know what I've 'done,' Venera. They know I left my wife in Russia."

"Well, when are you going back then? When is your mother going to force you like she did when I was 16 and you were 18?"

"It hurt me, too. Not seeing you for five years... those were the worst five years of my life. Venera, I love you. I always will and I always have. You're all I want," he pauses, seeming to be searching for what he's trying to say, "I disowned them, my parents. I told them I never wanted to see them again after tearing me apart from you. I know you don't think this is a love story or some romance movie, but when I'm around you... all I know is that you make me feel like this is a fairytale. It's cliche. It's horribly cheesy. But it's true."

After his small speech, I stand half naked (having only been able to put my panties and pants on) and I stare at him. I don't know what to say. Is he telling the truth? Or is he just trying to get what he wants?

"Say it again," I say to Kar.

"Say what again?"

"Say that you disowned them. Say that you told them you're done with them."

He looks me deep in the eyes, "I disowned my parents. I told both my mother and my father that I never want to see their selfish, cruel faces again."

I can tell he isn't lying.

"Say you love me," I whisper, holding back tears as I realize what this might mean.

"Venera," he sits up, still completely naked, "I love you with all the passion in the world."

I fall into his arms like a stupid fairytale and I kiss him hard, tears mixing from both of our eyes in our mouths. It tastes like salt and love.

"I'll scream it from the rooftops, Vinnie. I'll tell everyone and anyone that I love you with my whole being and I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Kar, what are we going to tell my parents?" I ask, running my hands through his hair.

"I'm not sure, detka. The truth?" he giggles.

"You haven't called me 'baby' in years... I've missed it."

"Shut up and kiss me. We can figure out this mess that I've made tomorrow," and with that, he kisses me hard. Almost like he's trying to give me all the passion in the world.

We fall onto my bed, and within minutes we're cuddling and falling asleep.

-

"Venera?!" my mother yells as she bangs on my door.

"Yes, Mama?"

"You've been sleeping in, I was hoping you were okay."

"I'm fine, Mama! I was just tired." I smile and think of the amazing dream I had where Kar and I...

"Good morning, Vinnie," I hear Kar whisper. So it wasn't a dream.

"Good morning," I whisper back, "You should leave before my mother sees you."

"You're right. Are you going to tell your parents or should we tell them together?"

"Well, my father is going to be getting out of prison soon. His lawyers caught him a deal since there was not much evidence on him. Let's both tell them when Papa gets out."

"Until then?"

"Well, you better get skilled at climbing up to my window and back down to the ground," I wink and gesture for him to put on his clothes and leave. He quickly obliges and I feel my heart go with him as he disappears into the day.

"Miss Venera?" I hear, with a small tap on the door. It's Mylo, probably about to tell me that lunch is ready.

"Be there in a second, Mylo!" I call out, putting my silk pajamas back on. I open the door and smile. I see Mylo look into my room in curiosity before focusing back on me.

"Lunch is ready for you, Miss Venera. I was slightly worried when you didn't come out of your room this morning, you're normally up bright and early," he says with a smile.

"I had a long night, Mylo. I stayed up too late reading a book. I'll be down soon. I just need to get dressed."

"Very well, Miss Venera. Your plate will be set up in 15 minutes."

"Thank you, Mylo," I say before closing the door. I pull out a simple outfit and look at myself in the mirror to realize I have major sex hair. There's no way Mylo didn't notice. I really hope he doesn't say anything.

After I get dressed and fix my hair, I walk down the stairs to the kitchen where I see my father sitting at the table.

"Hi, Papa," I say nonchalantly, "Wait, Papa?!" I sprint the small distance to him and he stands up to greet me with a big hug. I feel tears stream down my cheeks and I let out a little sob.

"Printsessa, I missed you," he says into my hair as he grips me tightly.

"I missed you too, Papa. I thought you weren't going to be back for another couple of weeks?" I say, pleasantly surprised.

"I know, I wanted to surprise you," he smiles as he pulls away. I smile back at him and forget all about my lunch until the cook puts it in front of me. My stomach rumbles and I politely scarf it down as my father and I talk about what's happened since he's been gone.

I take a bathroom break to text Kar, hoping he still has the same number as he did 5 years ago.

"Hey, Kar... It's Vinnie"

"I knew you'd have kept my number. I never changed it, just in case you texted me one day"

I smile and text back "My father is here. Come over after dinner so we can discuss things with them? I want to start our life already, we've waited too long as it is."

"I would love nothing more than to start a life with you, Vinnie. I'll be there, just tell me when."

-

After dinner, we hear a knock on the door. I immediately jump up, "I'll get it!" I say with maybe just a little too much enthusiasm.

I walk to the door and open it to see Kar standing in nice clothes with a bundle of roses.

"For my detka," he smiles and hands them to me.

"Thank you, lyubov," I reply. I bring him into the house and shut the door. I leave him in the foyer and walk into the den where my parents are.

"Who was it, printsessa? Is it maybe a boyfriend of yours?" my father asks with a dance in his eyebrows.

"Well, um... don't get mad, okay?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is it a girlfriend of yours?" he smiles. I laugh awkwardly.

"No, no... it's not that. Um," I motion for Kar to come stand next to me. I see my father's eyes turn red when he sees who is walking up behind me.

"How dare you show your face in this house!" my father bellows.

"Papa, please. Let him explain," I say, getting between him and Kar.

"Explain? Explain?! Da, please explain why you left my poor printsessa weeping for your pathetic ass as you went and married another woman. Explain? Fuck explaining!" he pushes me aside softly and grabs Kar by the throat and pushes him against a wall, his feet not touching the ground.

"Papa! Papa, please! He didn't have a choice! He was already on his way when he texted me! His parents forced him. Please let him explain."

"Oh he can explain alright. Explain to God why the fuck he left you," he says to me, then turns to him, "You ready to see God, son?"

Kar chokes and scratches at the hand around his throat, sputtering as he tries to breathe. I start to cry as I watch him turn unnatural colors.

"Papa, I love him. Please!" I try to grab his hand away from Kar's neck, but he pulls me away with his strong hand. The rage in his eyes diminishes, though, when he sees me crying in desperation.

He lets go of Kar, letting him drop to the ground. Kar gasps and coughs, slowly returning to a normal color. I sit down next to him and kiss him as he puts his head on my shoulder.

"That went better than expected," he says after he's caught his breath. I laugh softly and look at my father.

"Papa, I know what you're thinking. I was thinking it too when he first came to me. But you have to be happy for me. He disowned his family for me and left his wife in Russia. He really loves me, Papa."

"Printsessa, he hurt you," he says.

"No, his parents did."

My father shakes his head and sighs, "This is what you want?" he asks. I nod my head.

"Venera, you're sure?" asks my mother. I nod again.

"With all my heart, Mama i Papa."

"Well then he must be ready to commit to being with you."

"Don't steal my thunder like that, Jacob," Kar laughs and stands up, pulling me to my feet.

"What do you mean?" I laugh with him. Kar smiles and gets on one knee and pulls out a very expensive looking ring.

"Venera, Vinnie, my detka... You are the world to me, and I can't explain enough just how much I wish you were my first with everything. I will tell you that you're the only person I've ever truly loved. Your smile is the highlight of my day and your laugh is addictive. You're so gorgeous and you know it. You're smart and dedicated to your family and your desires. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else besides you. I love you with all the passion in the world, detka. Will you do me the highest honor of being my wife?" I feel tears running down my cheeks as he speaks and I'm lost for words. I have no idea how I choke anything out.

"Yes," I almost scream. Kar smiles wider than I've ever seen him smile. He stands up and pushes the ring onto my fingers and I see that it fits perfectly.

"When did you get this?" I ask breathlessly.

"I've had it for five years. I was going to propose the night my family took me away. It's the only thing I brought with me to and from Russia, besides my love for you."

"Oh, Kar. I love you!" I say before kissing him passionately. After a minute or two, I hear my father clear his throat. Kar and I both pull away and my father looks at each of us.

"I'm happy you are happy, printsessa. Kar, you have to prove yourself to me before I give you my blessing to marry my daughter."

"I will do anything, Jacob. Anything."

"You will take Raul's place for a month. That means doing anything I-"

"Anything you say, no matter how difficult. I know what Raul does."

"What does he do?" I ask curiously.

"Don't worry about it," Kar and my father say in unison. Again with the protecting thing.

"And another thing," my father looks at Kar, "No overnights or anything an overnight would entail until after the wedding," he smiles.

"Done. Anything to win your approval of our marriage," Kar says.

"Papa, please. You can't be serious," I laugh.

"I'm serious. Any stepping out of line and I will know. Got it?" he asks.

"Yes," Kar responds. I shake my head and walk over to where my mother sits in shock of what has transpired in the past five minutes.

"Mama, do you approve as well?"

"Well, if it's what you want and your father is ready to give his approval, I don't see why I'd object. I'm going to lay down now; dorogoy, are you coming with me?" I've always loved hearing my mother call my father 'darling'; it's so cute.

"Yes, prekrasnyy. I'll be there shortly," he responds. My mother gets up and goes upstairs.

Kar puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

"Printsessa, say goodnight to Kar. He and I have some business to take care of."

"Be nice, Papa. Please," I say to him. I give Kar a kiss on the cheek and hug my father goodnight. He kisses my cheek as well and I walk upstairs. I'm so curious about what they're going to talk about, but I know that my father will know if I stay to listen in. All I can do is ask Kar what my father said and wait that month until Kar and I can marry.

-

Painstaking day after painstaking day of feeling like a teenager with my door open while Kar is here. We can make out but he knows that he can't have me until after the marriage. It was the best news I've ever heard that my father decided to settle for three weeks rather than a month before the wedding, it's only been two weeks and I'm dying of want for my soon-to-be husband.

"Vinnie, we can't," Kar says as we sit in the back of his car in his garage. I tried to pull at his pants belt, but he wouldn't have it. He thinks my father will know if we do anything, and at this point just feeling Kar's beautiful cock in my hands might make me finish on the spot. If he rubbed me the right way I might cum without being able to stop it. I am so horny for this man yet he keeps telling me no.

"He's not going to know, Kar. We're in a closed space with no windows. Literally no one will ever know the difference."

"I will, Vinnie. I made a promise to your father and I have to keep it. If I don't, I won't be able to live with myself knowing that I've deceived the man you look up to."

"I'm starting to look up to him less, after he's kept me from you," I laugh softly.

"Don't say that, Vinnie. He loves you so much, he just wants to know that I'm not just in it for shits and giggles. He wants to know I'm serious about you. And if this is what it takes, so be it."

"Fiiiiiiiiiine," I huff, leaning back against the seat angrily.

"Don't be like that. We can still kiss if you'd like. I could moan for you so you can think about it later in the shower," he smiles.

I look down slightly and see a bulge in his pants start to form from thinking about me naked.

"I'm excited for you to join me in those showers," I smile back.

"Is that so?" he asks, his eyes dilating slightly.

"It is so. Do you want to hear what I'd do to you?" I ask mischievously.

"Don't get me too horny, Vinnie. I might have to drive you home before I jump your bones and ruin my respect for myself," he says, though he giggles slightly.

"I would get down on my knees for you and wrap my mouth around your hard cock, Kar. I would kiss your stomach and chest and lick your amazing shaft. I would moan in your ear as you push me up against the wall and ram your dick into my warm, wet pussy. Does that sound good, Kar?" I ask, teasing the hell out of him.

"Mmm, Venera. I might cum just thinking about it. And I wouldn't want to have to explain to your family what the stain in the front of my pants is."

"Let me continue... I would make sure to at some point put my back to you so you could lean me over and take me from behind. I would love to feel your hand on my lower back as you watched yourself fuck my brains out. All the while, I'd be moaning for more and telling you how good you fee-" I'm cut off by Kar kissing me hard, pushing me onto my back on the seat of his car.

"No more, please. Please, Vinnie," he says, begging me with his eyes and words as he pulls away from my lips. I whimper, wanting him to come back and kiss me with the same passion as he just did.

"Kar, I want you."

"And I want you. We just can't yet. But I promise I'll make it up to you. Now, let's get you home so we can talk about the wedding with your mother. I think today's topic is the flowers."

We smile at each other and get into the front seats and Kar drives us to my house. I really hope he will make it up to me on our wedding night.