A Kingpin's Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Venera and Svokar see each other again.
2.4k words
3.89
3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down the hallway, we see one of my guards laying facedown on the carpet... is that blood?!

"What the fuck," I whisper. Shane walks out and grabs my arm, pulling me close.

A noise comes from down the hall, in my father's office. Where all of the illegal shit is kept. Fuck.

"Was that your mother?" Shane asks hopefully.

"She stays in her room all night, there's no way that's her," I whisper back. I look up at Shane's face and I can tell he's uncomfortable with not having his gun on him. I take a step towards where the noise came from, but Shane holds me back.

"Don't," he says. I walk back into my room and open a drawer, grabbing a small pistol out. Shane looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'll explain later," I reply to his gaze.

He watches me, bewildered, as I insert a magazine and cock the slide back, getting it ready to fire. I round the corner of my room and walk back into the hallway with my weapon pointed towards the office door. My footsteps are quiet as I walk slowly to the door. I can hear someone rummaging around.

I push my back against the wall and call out, "Kto zdes'? Who's there?"

There's no answer. The sound of rustling paper stops. I hear a footstep come towards the door so I spin around the corner and aim the gun at the moving body.

"Fuck, Venera! Drop the fucking gun!"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Svokar?! Chto vy delayete?"

"What I'm doing is trying to save your father's business! It's going down the fucking drain," Shane comes around the corner to see the commotion, "Kto, chert voz'mi, eto?"

"This is Shane," I say somewhat dismissively, putting my gun down.

Svokar (sv-oh-car) and I used to date. My father loved Svokar because he's Russian and has the same outlook on life as my father. We didn't work out because of his mother wanting him to marry someone else.

"Well, hello. Nice to meet you, please leave."

"Svokar!" I yell. He shrugs.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, Shane. You should go because Venera and I should talk these things out... privately," he says the last word as a proposition towards me. I roll my eyes.

"Shane, he's right. I'll walk you to the door," I turn to face Shane and he gives me a cautious look.

When we get to the door, Shane looks at me seriously, "Venera, I don't want to leave you alone with that guy. And why the fuck do you have a gun if you have guards?"

"Shane, you should go. My family is... different. We're wealthy and a lot of people in my dad's circle don't like it. I keep it to protect myself and my mother," I feel a presence behind me and know that it's Svokar standing on the stairs. I could always tell when he was in the room.

Shane nods and looks behind me one last time before turning around. He picks up his phone and requests an Uber. I shut the door and turn to see Svokar standing on the top stair.

I say nothing as he walks closer to me, his intentions unclear. And without any guards around to help me...

He pushes me against the front door and holds my hands above my head. He smiles down at me with his perfect white teeth.

Svokar is a very attractive man. He has short and dark brown hair, blue-green eyes, and a slight tan. His smile could break any lady's heart and from his height, he could watch it happen with a bird's eye view.

"Venera... I've missed you," he whispers.

"Svokar, you know we shouldn't," I whisper back.

He leans his face down to kiss me, but I turn my head.

"No kiss?" he giggles.

"Why are you here?" I ask, trying to get out of his grip.

"To help your father's business," he replies after a small hesitation.

"You dirty lzhets! That's not what you came for," I say, getting sick of his lies already. He knows I can tell when he's lying.

"What do you want me to say, Venera? That I came here for you? That I heard you with that mudak and I couldn't bear it?" he thunders. My mouth droops open slightly... I don't know how to respond properly.

"Why were you in my father's office? Why did you hurt my guards? How did you get in?" I ask, thinking out loud.

"I knew they'd try to keep me out. I wouldn't be able to see you if I didn't come sneaking through a window. I used to be on the forces, remember. I was in your father's office because... because I was going to use the spare key for your bedroom door and... I don't know what I would've done from there. I just miss you so much," he says, leaning his forehead against my own.

"Then why did you let your mother tear us apart Svokar? Why didn't you fight like I asked you to?"

"Because I couldn't. Vinnie, you don't understand. By the time I told you about why I couldn't see you anymore, I was already forcibly on my way to marry a woman named Ingrid in Russia."

"And you did? Marry her?" I ask.

"In Russia, we're married. Here, we're nothing but strangers. I left so I could come back to you. We aren't teenagers anymore, I can do what I want. And what I want is you," he lets go of my wrists.

"Do you love her?"

"No," he says without hesitation, "I never have. We had one kid because it was expected of us to start a family. He died a year ago because his heart was ill."

"Kar... I'm so sorry," I move my hands up to cup his face. Less than two minutes ago, I was afraid of this man. Now I feel the feelings from age 16 coming back just as strong as when they left.

"Vinnie, it's alright. I've mourned and now I'm okay. But I can't be great without you."

"I just slept with someone else for the first time-"

"The first time?"

"Yeah, I've never gone 'all the way' until then," I giggle lightly. Why am I suddenly feeling like a 16 year old again? "This is ridiculous, we aren't in some stupid romance movie. We don't 'end up' together and we don't get back together just because you came back for me. Leave me alone and let me get on with my life."

"Vinnie..." he says as I push past him.

"Let yourself out," I say back. I can't believe I almost fell for that.

I can hear him breathe in like he's going to protest, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, he grabs my arm and spins me around.

"Hey!" I almost yell. Before I can get another word in, he kisses my lips sweetly and urgently.

"Please, let me kiss you," he whispers against my lips when I don't return his nudges.

"Svokar, I don't want to get hurt by you again. I don't want to take that chance."

"Venera," he looks me deep in the eyes, "I won't ever hurt you again."

I feel myself melt a little and I can't harden myself back up. What has gotten into me?

Svokar kisses me again, and this time I don't protest as much. I let him caress my hair and run his hand down my back while he tries to deepen the kiss.

We hear a woman's scream from upstairs and I know it's my mother finding the guard on the floor. I'm pulled away from my little girl fantasy and back into reality, where Kar left and has only come back to mess up my life. Where he might've killed one of my guards, if not more. Where my mother must be crying, running around the upstairs trying to find me.

"Ma! Ya v poryadke! Don't worry!" I yell up at her, telling her I'm okay.

My mother comes running down the stairs and stops in her tracks when she sees Svokar. My mother's eyes go dark, "YOU!" she yells. Svokar backs up, seeming to really wish he had left when I suggested.

"Delia, please... let me explain," he starts.

"Explain?! Explain?! Da, tell me why you left my poor printsessa wondering why the fuck you didn't fight for her. Skazhi-ka why there's a man laying in his own blood in our hallway!"

"I had no choice but to leave, just like I told your daughter," he touches my hand and smiles slightly.

"Don't you touch her!" she yells. Kar pulls his hand away quickly.

"There's a bloody, but alive, man in your hallway because I needed to see Venera. I needed to try to win her back. Delia, I couldn't say no to my parents... you know how they are. I'm sure they aren't very happy I left my wife to come back for Vinnie. I would do anything for her."

"Get out," is her response, chillingly calm. Svokar opens his mouth to speak, but sees the look on my mother's face and turns to leave.

"Should we call Rual to clean it up?" I ask my mother. She nods slightly and walks back up the stairs, knowing I already have my phone out with the number dialed.

--

I don't sleep for the next five nights. I'm scared Kar is going to come back for me. Maybe he's just waiting until I cave in and fall asleep.

My mother and I visit my father, neither of us mentioning what happened that night. We agreed that we don't want my father to be angry while in prison.

I get a text from Shane, wondering what happened last week.

"My ex boyfriend is a psycho, there's nothing to worry about," I reply.

"Can I take you out sometime soon?" he says randomly. Why did I have to have sex with a cop?

"We'll see ;)" I reply, with no intention of ever going out with him again. Inviting him in once was bad enough.

I lay down on my bed and finally fall asleep.

--

I'm woken up by a hand around my mouth. I try to scream but nothing comes out. Svokar is above me, smiling as he searches my eyes.

"Don't make a sound unless you want to explain to your mother how I got in... thanks for leaving your window unlocked by the way," he says, lifting his hand up.

"I didn't leave my window open at all, especially for you," I whisper back. The house cleaner must've left it open to air out.

"C'mon, don't be like that. You know you want to take me back."

"The hell I do. I was thriving before you came and I wasn't able to sleep at night for five fucking days before I finally allowed myself to get some fucking rest," I reply, my voice getting louder as I speak longer.

"Shh. I told you I would never hurt you again, Vinnie. I meant that."

"Kar, please. Just leave. I don't," but before I can finish my thought, Kar kisses me again. I want to kiss him back so badly, go back to what I knew so well. I want to feel him against my body again, inside me...

But I can't. I try to lift him off, but he caresses my face and pulls me closer instead of getting up. He pulls his lips away, keeping his forehead against mine and whispers against my lips, "I love you, Vinnie. That will never change. Please let me show you," and he kisses me again. This time, I say fuck it.

I kiss him back feverishly and moan against his lips. I can feel myself getting wet from just thinking of him inside me. I remember having Kar in my hand and seeing how big he was... much bigger than Shane. I want him to fuck me so badly.

Kar bites my lower lip and groans when he feels me reaching into his pants. I grab his cock and stroke it slowly, feeling it harden in my hands.

"You like that still?" I ask.

"Only with you," he groans again, "But it's been so long since I've had sex, I won't last too long..."

"Fine by me," I smile and kiss him again. I unbutton his pants and then untie my own, taking them off in turn. He sits me up and lifts off my shirt, exposing my breasts. He bites his lip and pulls off his own shirt, showing that he's just as muscular and sexy as I remember him being.

We're both completely naked now, him laying on top of me as he kisses my neck and chest.

"Do you want me to go down on you, Vinnie?" he asks.

"No, no. I want you to fuck me already."

He quickly obliges, teasing my pussy with his cock before slowly entering me. He's stretching me so full, I don't know if I'll be able to take his whole length.

When his hip bones hit my pelvis, I know he's all the way in, "Fuck Vinnie, if I'm not careful I might cum right now. You're so fucking tight," he groans again.

"Mmm, yeah? You can cum inside me whenever you want."

"Inside you? Without a condom?"

"Yeah, you can."

"Fuck, okay," he moans and slowly starts to fuck me. His pace quickens and he kisses me hard, getting into a rhythm. The way his cock fills me up and the spot it's hitting deep inside me is making it very hard to not cum right at this moment.

"I might cum soon, Kar."

"If you cum, I'm going to for sure. I don't know how I haven't already; you feel so fucking amazing."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I almost scream. Kar covers my mouth with his hand as I moan loudly, cumming hard around his cock.

"Mmm, Vinnie. I'm cumming too!" he says loudly. He shoves his thick cock deep inside me and I can feel his seed shooting against my cervix. Fuck, that felt so damn good.

"Fuck that was amazing," I moan, climbing down my orgasm as Kar lays down next to me. He cuddles up to my chest and smiles.

Shit, he's gonna ask to be with me again. I really didn't think this through.

Third chapter?