A King's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered what Reitmeir had said about the boost to his libido and fertility. Hammo had no intention of risking his first born being with whatever sort of mutant, monster, or demon Aki was. The first pussy he planned to cum in would be his favorite wife, but that didn't mean Aki couldn't get a nice coating of whatever load was building up in his loins. He hit a wall and couldn't hold it in any longer as his sack contracted and his cock started throbbing, letting him know it was time to pull out and stroke.

As he stopped his thrusting and started to shift his weight to pull out for the finish Aki smirked. She had sensed the throbbing and know that his release was close, and what he intended to do. With lightning quick reflexes she had wrapped her arms and legs around Hammo, and with a surprising amount of strength began moving both of them. Hammo was caught off guard by this, and tried for a few moments to get free, but it was to late.

The first spasm released a small shot of cum, but the second one released a thick white load the sprayed against her tight walls. Every forced thrust of Hammo's cock seemed to be perfectly timed with his spasms, shooting diminished loads until it had slowed to a dribble of white seed. The moment the first release happened Hammo had stopped his struggling, but as his flow stopped Aki released her grip and he immediately freed himself.

His post orgasmic bliss was gone before his cock was even free and he was furious. The last thing he wanted was having the risk of some crossbreed bastard running around with a claim to his throne. This sense of betrayal that Hammo felt only seemed to grow as he waiting. Finally with his face red with rage, he yelled at the succubus.

"You stupid fucking whore! What were you thinking?"

Aki just smirked not feeling any pressure from his anger, as she remained calm.

"I was thinking that we were having a wonderful time. I'm sure you didn't want to stop, and leave all the built up pressure just sitting there."

The smug look on Aki's face didn't help sooth the situation as he continued to explode.

"It didn't need to happen like that. You think the only option was to cum in your nasty cunt? If so you're an idiot, now wipe that smirk off your face before you piss me off even more.

Aki sat up and moved to her knees, with the same smirk on her face.

"Oh my, you shouldn't be so angry. I mean just a few moments ago you seemed to be enjoying my nasty cunt quite a bit. Here let me help you settle down and forget all about this misunderstanding."

She crawled a little forward and lowered her head near Hammo's now soft cock. She looked up at him and pouted. Hammo was still upset, but there really wasn't any changing it. It was partially his fault he reasoned, since he hadn't discussed things before hand and had left things to chance. He wasn't able to bring himself to apologize, but he also wanted to see if her oral skills were as good as her massage had been.

"You're right it was just a misunderstanding that I'm sure will have nothing come of it. Now go ahead and help me forget about this misunderstanding."

Hammo leaned back on his knees and rested on his hands, giving easier access to Aki. She leaned forward a little more and put her mouth around the head of his cock. Once the glans was inside her mouth she began sucking on it while sliding her tongue across its sensitive skin. With his cock still in her mouth, she looked up at Hammo to read his expressions. It was obvious he was enjoying this so she started sucking harder and caressing his balls.

Hammo's cock started to get a little harder as her suction increased, but didn't seem to rise like earlier. Aki stopped and pulled her mouth off the dick before sitting up to look at Hammo. With a soft hand on his cock stroking she spoke.

"Your little friend doesn't really seem to be into it anymore. You just not really into me anymore or just don't got the stamina to keep up?"

She stopped stroking and began running her finger across the tip, trying to excite Hammo's cock. The current standstill had nothing to do with Hammo's interest as he wanted her head bobbing in his lap as soon as possible. However, the mind's desire wasn't enough to get his body on the same channel, with his cock staying semi-hard. Hammo couldn't cover up the fact that his cock wasn't rising to the occasion, but figured drawing things out would only lead to more embarrassment for him.

"Trust me I want what you're offering, it's just I'm not as active as I used to be. I'm sure if you wait long enough I'll be ready for another round."

There wasn't much sincerity in his voice, and they both knew as things stood it was a one and done affair. Aki stopped touching, before biting her lower lip and casting her eyes down, feigning embarrassment. Bringing her eyes up again she spoke, drawing out the first word she spoke.

"Well, there is something I can do to help us both out. I have a trick I use for situations like this. But you have to trust me, and not throw another fit. Of course you can always call it quits and go to bed. But I don't think that would be as fun as trying out my surprise."

She licked her lips, making Hammo instantly desire that tongue working his cock.

"It sounds like I don't really have a choice, after all the night is still young."

Aki's eyes widened with excitement.

"That's good, I'm sure you won't regret it. Go ahead, lay back and get comfortable."

She placed one of her hands on Hammo's muscled chest and gave a soft push as he lay back. Once he was flat he shifted up to the center of the bed until he was settled. Aki crawled to his side and began running a finger softly from his chest down to his cock while speaking.

"OK your highness, now you just close your eyes and keep them closed. Trust me, it's nothing dangerous."

Hammo shrugged his shoulders and slowly closed his eyes. He was tense but Aki's soft touch of her finger running along the bottom of his cock was helping him relax. Aki moved across the bed until she was between Hammo's legs. The increased sense of touch while his eyes were closed made Hammo let out a pleasured gasp as he felt two soft hands rubbing his inner thighs. Slowly his legs were spread which was followed by warm breathe on his balls.

Hammo's heart was pounding in anticipation of what came next. The first touch of wet tongue on his sack made him shudder with pleasure. After a few more licks Aki began sucking on one of his balls. It was the perfect combination of sucking and friction as Aki's tongue slid across his swollen sack. After a few moments Hammo's other nut began receiving all the attention until it too was left untouched. Aki reached up and lifted Hammo's sagging hangers until the flesh behind them was exposed.

It started with the soft touch of a finger in this sensitive area. The newly discovered sensation caught Hammo off guard as he instinctually thrust upwards to give easier access. After a finger came Aki's tongue sliding up and down against the sensitive skin. Even though it felt amazing Hammo's cock just didn't seem able to rise any more, and Hammo began to grow equal parts disappointed and impatient. It was almost as if Aki could sense this as her tail began to move closer.

Hammo's eyes flew open and he tried to sit up in bed when he felt a surge of pain. It felt as if he had been stabbed in that same area that just moments before had brought him such pleasure. The pain and Aki's hand pushing down on him kept his back stuck on the mattress. He was able to look down at Aki and see her smiling at him as if nothing had happened. Seeing how nonchalant she was about this whole thing pissed him off, causing him to yell.

"You bitch! What did you do?"

Hammo's perception was clouded by anger and pain, making him fail to notice that Aki's tail was tucked away somewhere between his legs. Her answer didn't make him any more aware of what was going on, and did little to calm him.

"Shhh shhh shhh, relax your highness. There's no reason to be so angry, I mean you did agree to this. Just be patient it will get better."

It was hard to be patient when it felt like a needle was digging in behind your balls. Hammo didn't want to wait for things to get better, he just wanted the pain to stop, so he started using all his strength wiggling his core to try and free himself. It was all for nothing as the pain only worsened with the sudden movement, stopping him almost instantly. After one more hesitant movement was met with more of the increased pain, Hammo suddenly found the desire to be patient.

"My my, you are so patient your highness. I promise it will start feeling better soon. Just remember all that anger you're feeling will melt away very shortly."

It didn't take long for the pain to start becoming more and more subdued before finally turning to numbness. The numbness began to get replaced by warmth that seemed to focus in his groin. As the warmth started to set in, Aki slowly removed what had been causing the pain. With the pain gone Hammo was finally able to comprehend what he saw. Aki had pulled her tail from somewhere between his legs and he saw it swaying behind her with a long stinger that slowly retracted.

She had stung him, like a scorpion. Hammo knew he should be angry or even panicking at the realization that this tainted creature had injected him with some vile venom. However it was hard to feel such things when the warmth began to make his cock harden with need. His heavy sack lay against the mattress as each of his orbs filled with lust. Aki looked at the results, and couldn't help but smile at her handiwork. She wasn't the only one smiling as she noticed Hammo had a large grin on his face.

"Your highness, you seem so much more happy than before. Let me make you feel even more happy."

Aki began sucking his balls, once again, making Hammo grunt with pleasure. He was amazed by the fact that everything seemed to feel even better than before. As Aki's mouth moved to his cock, Hammo was left speechless. Once her tongue started slowly sliding across his sensitive tip he could do little but tightly grip the covers atop the mattress. What happened next felt even better as Aki began taking his shaft deeper into her mouth.

Hammo seemed to not be able to help himself as he started slowly thrusting his hips upward. Aki took the entirety of his swollen shaft until her lips kissed his balls. He couldn't think of anything he would rather be doing than having this sexy woman bobbing her head on his cock. The need to release his replenished load kept growing until he felt ready to cum. Anticipation turned to frustration however as nothing seemed to push him over the edge of release.

There was no reason he could think of for why he was having this issue. His partner for the night was gorgeous, her technique was superb, and he wanted this. Unfortunately all the wanting in the world didn't seem to bring release any sooner. Hammo needed to cum, and began roughly thrusting into Aki's mouth who seemed content to let her mouth be used how he desired. She kept eye contact with her guest throughout the entire ordeal until finally pulling her mouth off to explain.

"I'm sorry I should have told you sooner. Almost everything has up and downsides and unfortunately my little pick me up is no different. Makes you as hard as a beast man but blocks that release that everyone craves once my little lust injection starts flowing through your veins. There must not be many things more frustrating than having your cock be extra sensitive with no way to fix it."

As Hammo listened he started stroking his cock and figured out almost immediately that it wasn't anymore helpful than Aki's mouth. The desperation was easy to see as he looked at Aki not wanting to believe what he heard. He needed answers.

"What are you saying?"

Aki looked at him with pouty lips as she tried to explain in simpler terms.

"My little sting got you in the mood again and extra sensitive but you're not going to be able to cum for a few days. I didn't do it to be cruel, I thought you would enjoy the extra stamina and not having to worry about planting your seed in places you don't want to."

Hammo glared at her, feeling anger from the torturous tease. He didn't know how he was supposed to handle days worth of this as his excitement hadn't gone down at all. It wasn't becoming of a king to beg, especially from a servant, but the needs of the flesh had overcome the needs of decorum.

"Please Aki, there has to be something you can do. I don't know how I'm supposed to go home like this. I'm willing to try anything, another elixir, more venom, just please help me."

Aki struggled to hold back a smile, as nothing was as satisfying to her as a man begging for release. The thrill of knowing the king who not to long ago was calling her a stupid fucking whore was now groveling before her was to much. She smiled and than chuckled, which unsurprisingly did nothing to stop his pleas. She placed a hand on his thigh and looked him straight in the eyes before offering a solution.

"Fortunately there is a way to fix this. If you don't want to wait for things to go back to normal on there own than I can only give one solution. Or you can always wake up master Reitmeir and see if he has something."

Hammo was not about to wake up Reitmeir to explain how he fucked the maid and needed another elixir. This left him only one option if he didn't want to spend a week dealing with the pent up lust.

"No there's no need to wake him for something so minor. I just hope your solution doesn't have anymore little side effects I should know about."

"No nothing crazy, just don't overdo the cumming and you should be fine. No elixir no venom, just a little magic. If you're fine with that go ahead and lay down flat."

He wasn't surprised to hear that magic was involved but was still nervous. Some poorly timed aching in his balls, and throbbing in his cock got rid of any second thoughts. Hammo lay back and stared back ignorant of what he had just agreed to. Aki crawled up and spun until her pussy hovered over his face. He could see the wetness glistening and smell the most enticing of scents. She sat up straight and teased him.

"It's just a little distraction, now be nice and help a girl out."

Hammo had never done such a thing as it was considered taboo for a man to do. Away from his fellow countrymen, Hammo suddenly became more open minded as he slowly stuck out his tongue. His first taste of pussy was better than he expected and he immediately began licking more. As his tongue became covered in her juices he failed to notice that they seemed to be having a similar effect to Aki's venom from earlier.

With his face buried in her wet, bald pussy and his lust being artificially increased by the minute, Hammo was ready for the next step. With a well practiced awareness Aki knew now was the time as the mark above her pussy began to glow. Hammo failed to notice as he was to busy running his tongue across Aki's hole. What happened next was impossible to ignore. Aki slide a glowing hand that went unnoticed until she put it in the same place as her own marking.

As her palm pressed against his groin it instantly began burning the same crest into Hammo. The pain only lasted for a few seconds, but it made Hammo want to scream in agony. The only thing preventing it was Aki grinding her pussy against his face. Finally she removed her hand, causing the pain to stop almost instantly. Hammo lay on his back breathing heavily from the ordeal while Aki leaned forward and stuck the tip of his cock in her mouth.

She began bobbing her head mid-way down his shaft while the familiar feeling of pending release built up. Hammo expected to receive more tortuous teasing from being unable to cum but he was in for a surprise. It had been less than a minute from the time Hammo had been wanting to scream in pain, to moaning in pleasure as his cock began spasming. He didn't think he would get past the spasming but he finally crossed that barrier as Aki took his full length down to the balls.

Spurt after spurt of white pleasure shot down Aki's eager throat. Each contraction of his cock released more of his cum in an climax that easily overshadowed the one from earlier. Finally this long over due release came to an end as forceful shots turned into a weak dribble. Aki pulled her mouth free without spilling a single drop of royal seed. She climbed off of Hammo's face and looked down at him with a satisfied grin.

"Wow for someone your age you are absolutely delicious. Great flavor! And you look so cute with your new crest."

Hammo still riding on post-orgasmic bliss looked down towards his still hard cock with little sense of urgency. That changed as he stared wide eyed at his newest feature, an exact replica of the glowing crest above Aki's pussy. He needed an explanation of why and how this mark had gotten on him. As he asked his question he rubbed at the new mark hoping that it would rub off like some simple ink

"Aki what did you do?"

She pointed at her own crest as she answered

"I gave us a special connection. It's the only way I know of to overcome that no cum barrier."

Hammo gave up on trying to rub of the replica crest and looked back and forth between his and her crests. He noticed that they were both glowing, but his seemed to be glowing brighter. He enjoyed being able to finally blow his load but, also wanted to get some more information.

"How long is it until the marking goes away?"

Aki laughed at the question thinking the answer was obvious, even if it wasn't.

"Go away? It never goes away. Don't wor-"

Hammo interrupted

"You mean I'm stuck with this mark! How am I supposed to explain this to my wives and concubines?"

She looked at his crest and smiled.

"I don't know but I'm sure you can think of something. I've branded a lot of men in my time and I'm sure a few have had the same worry. Try to relax though, it's not dangerous and makes everything feel really good. Just don't overdo it, that's happened before."

She crawled up the bed and leaned forward on her hands and knees with he pussy facing towards Hammo. Her ass swayed left and right, waiting for Hammo to get behind her. He was able to stand near the edge of the bed at the perfect height for insertion. Aki without turning around wrapped her tail around Hammo's cock and gently pulled until his head was resting against her warm opening.

She turned around to see his facial expressions as her tail released and she rocked her body back. Her pussy easily took the king's cock all the way to the hilt. The pussy squeezed against Hammo's cock as he slowly pulled out. He enjoyed watching as his shaft slowly withdrew while the lips of Aki's pussy clung to it. Finally he stopped when his head was exposed with only the very tip still in her pussy's hot embrace. Aki maintained eye contact while her tail slowly wrapped around Hammo's waist.

Once she had a tight grip with her tail, she suddenly jerked Hammo forward causing his entire cock to once again be buried in demonic pussy. Smirking she half teased, half encouraged the king.

"Don't you know it's rude to tease a lady? There's no more need to be shy, I can take it."

Hammo was eager to get to work as he wrapped his hands around her waist and began thrusting. The room filled with the sounds of pleasure, wet squelching pussy, groin slapping ass, and the constant creaking of the bed. Aki relaxed as she lay her head down on the mattress and closed her eyes, content with the pounding she was taking. Hammo feeling slighted by her apparent lack of interest gave her ass a hard slap.

The only reaction this seemed to give at first was for Aki to tilt her head and open one eye. Hammo decided the other cheek needed it's own smacking, which caused a moan from Aki. She got back supporting herself on her palms before turning her head to look back. Her eyes widened with excitement as she saw her reddening ass cheeks rippling from the hard thrusting. She licked her lips seductively before commenting.