A King's Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh my king, it looks like you left a mark just like I did. It's nice seeing you get so.....rough. I think a big, strong, horny guy like you deserves a more active partner."

Her tail squeezed tighter around Hammo's waist, before she continued speaking. "You just relax right there and let me do the work. You definitely deserve a little break."

Hammo realized he was starting to feel a little worn out, so had no issue resting a little. He couldn't rest to much however as he forced himself to stay up right while Aki began throwing herself back against him. The view of this sexy blonde beauty spearing herself on his cock quickly became to much for Hammo to handle.

He squeezed tightly causing his fingers to sink into Aki's soft jiggling ass as he braced himself. A hard forceful spasm shot out the first glob of another energy filled load straight into the greedy hole. Hammo stopped caring about how unnatural it was for a pussy to actively be milking him as Aki's tunnel squeezed and stroked to draw out a load that seemed even larger than the ones earlier. She planted her ass firmly against his groin, and turned her head to him with her most seductive bedroom eyes.

"Oh doesn't it just feel so nice to let out all that built up joy?"

Hammo was breathing hard after his most recent release and took a few moments to catch his breath before responding.

"Yeah, it feels great but I need to take a little rest."

Hammo lay down on his back and sprawled out exhausted before continuing.

"It's been a very entertaining evening, but I think I'm good now. Feels like I just climbed to the top of a mountain."

Aki wasn't done with her prey just yet, and now that she had gotten a taste or two, wanted everything else he had to give. She tried to hold back a smirk knowing that he was caught completely in her web. Earlier he had been shouting from some misplaced cum, but once her mark had been placed he seemed perfectly happy to pump another load into her and didn't seem to even notice. She slowly crawled rubbing her body against his until she was straddling him.

Looking down at him, she licked her lips and rubbed against his muscled chest before asking a suggestive question.

"So you feel like you just climbed a mountain. You want to feel what it's like to fuck on top of one?"

Hammo didn't answer immediately, but his cock pulsating against Aki's wet folds made it obvious to her that he heard. She continued speaking to him enjoying the feeling of a cock pulsating with lust from just her words.

"Just close your eyes and imagine you're outdoors with nothing but sky above you. Your cock buried in a tight pussy grinding against all your most sensitive spots. A perfect pair of breasts in front of you, to watch, admire, touch, or lick. All there for your enjoyment. You want that don't you?"

Hammo's dick was eager to answer this time. He was confident he had at least one more round in him. His hips began instinctually moving in an attempt to slip his cock into the demon's waiting pussy. She continued to grind against his shaft, lifting off every time he came close to slipping in. After a few times toying with him and savoring the growing sexual frustration Aki spoke again.

"Oh my king you never answered me. I would never want to assume an answer, especially from something as easily misinterpreted as body language. So I'll ask you again my king or should I say my stud? Do you want your cock wrapped in the best feeling possible while the most succulent breasts mesmerize you?"

Aki's fingers rubbed against the king's sensitive nipples while she waited for an answer. Fortunately for the hungry demon it didn't take long to get an answer. Hammo answered with a voice that seemed more raspy and weathered than before, but went unnoticed.

"Yes, ride it.....please."

Aki licked her lips while her tail slithered across the king's sweaty and burly body. Finally it coiled around his cock holding it upright and allowing the demon to easily slide her pussy on. Hammo couldn't hold back a pleasured grunt as he felt her pussy slowly take him all the way. Aki smirked, getting as much pleasure from watching the proud king slowly being reduced to a husk that said please to a lowly servant, as she did from the actual act of feeding.

Once she felt the king's ample sack pressed against her ass, she immediately began riding. There was no slow build up, as she flung her ass back and forth. Hammo 's stamina was gone by this point, as another heavy load quickly boiled to the surface. Aki didn't have to wait long before she felt more thick globs of kingly essence spill into her. She looked down at Hammo's much thinner face. His rolled back eyes were accompanied by a mouth hanging open from to much pleasure.

Her tone became disdainful as she spoke "You men always look so stupid when you cum. To be expected though. Can't really expect you to be stoic when you're busy releasing into a beauty like me."

She sat still for a moment, waiting for a response. All Hammo seemed to muster was a deep breath, which made her laugh. The demon knew that her prey had passed the point of being able to escape. Aki didn't even bother asking if he wanted to keep going since there would be no answer. She adjusted until she was squatting over the king and began bouncing. Hammo's vision began to blur, but his eyes still remained focused on the succubus' full breasts bouncing.

Aki felt comfortable shredding her servile facade, knowing that the chance to escape had long passed.

"I bet you're enjoying the view, that's good since it's going to be the last thing you see. All your senses will decay, until the only thing that remains is the feeling of your dick being drained. Enjoy it while it lasts, because you don't have a lot of that delicious essence left."

She let out a moan as she felt more powerful spurts of royal seed shoot into her. She looked down and saw that her demonic crest was glowing nice and bright, while Hammo's had grown dull. Still the bouncing continued as she worked to pull the last of the kings essence from the now small and shriveled balls. Slowly the bedroom door opened as Reitmeir stepped and stood next to the bed.

The wizard spoke "Akilara I see you've been very busy throughout the night. It looks like our guest has enjoyed his stay."

Aki continued bounce on Hammo's shaft as she spoke "Master, you know I always strive to make sure your guests enjoy their stay. Old King Hammo isn't really much for words right now, but I'm sure he'd agree that you're a wonderful host."

Aki flung her head back as she felt more of the king's essence spurt inside. The loads were now getting smaller and smaller and she new the end was near. The demons hands moved to Hammo's now very boney cheeks as she starred intensely into his empty eyes. She smirked as she continued to bounce, loving these last few moments of a man fucking their existence away and damning themselves to the abyss. Reitmeir chuckled as he saw Hammo's decayed appearance.

"Akilara I can't help but laugh at this whole situation. The lad looks worse now than he did all those years ago when he first came to my tower. A scrawny little hunchback with one elixir became a strong, handsome, and sterile king. Decades later he comes crawling back and puts himself in this situation. All that strength and charisma gone....but hey at least he's more fertile than a stud now."

Akilara stopped bouncing as she felt Hammo's final release, and absorbed the last of his essence. Hammo lay still, a completely desiccated husk. She slowly crawled off her ruined victim and placed her hands on her bright crest, and smiled before speaking.

"Yes, very fertile, I can feel it. Such strong essence will make a powerful daughter."

"Well that's some good news, I'm sure your little bastard is going to cause quite a stir. Imagine the ruckus the former kings succubus daughter claiming the throne would cause. Anyways make me some breakfast, all this plotting works up an appetite. And then get rid of him." Reitmeir said nodding to the remains of Hammo.

They slowly walked out the room and shut the door on the former king's husk. Akilara couldn't help but rub her crest as she carried the kingdom's future chaos inside her. She knew Reitmeir was correct, her daughter would certainly cause a ruckus. There was no way of knowing if she would actually sit on the kingdom's throne one day, but regardless the chaos it caused would be wonderful.

-If you've made it to here than thank you. I truly appreciate all the people that take time out of their days to read my little stories. The artists commissioned for this story are Uatanoir and Vetra. Thank you most of all to my supporters.