A Kink In Time Pt. 03

Story Info
A sub's journey.
1.9k words
4.62
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What you must understand

is that to submit,

fully and completely,

is to experience freedom...

Unknown

Third Night

As we drove across the Danube for the last time, by way of the Elisabeth Bridge, my heart was full. We had spent the day wandering through Budapest and taking in the sights and I had fallen in love with this city.

St Stephen's Basilica, named after the first king of Hungary, with its soaring neo-classical dome, had taken my breath away. The Parliament Building, on the banks of the river, was an imposing palace thrusting into the sky. The streets of Pest, vibrant and bustling, were full of cafes and bars and colour.

And by the river, the Shoes Memorial, commemorating the massacre of 3,500 people in WW11, was, in its simplicity, a heart rending echo of loss.

Now, nearing Keleti Station again, Romania and the Carpathians beckoned and I was eager to be underway with My Mistress.

I stowed the luggage in our compartment and we made our way to the dining car as the train pulled out of the station. My stomach fluttered - I was hungry and looking forward to the meal, and I did wonder what My Mistress had in mind for us afterwards.

My Mistress chose the roast fillet of sea-bass with sautéed prawns and fennel. I went for the sautéed fresh duck "foie gras" tossed in muscat wine. As we sipped our champagne - My Mistress always liked to clear her palate with Dom Perignon - our conversation inevitably turned to the country whose border we would cross that night. The involvement of Antonescu's wartime government in the murder and deportation of 280,000 - 380,000 Jews. The Russian takeover after the war. The dark years of Ceausescu's rule. And, of course, to Transylvania and the legend of Dracula.

My Mistress sometimes joked that Dracula was one of her subs, and while I was well aware of her propensity to tease (my skin could attest to that!), there was a certain conviction in her voice when she talked of this that did give me pause. She hid meanings within riddles, and things were not always what they seemed...

After dinner, we made our way back to our cabin. As on our previous night on board, the beds had been made up. My Mistress walked to the window and raised the blind. It was dark outside, but a bright moon was casting its glow across the land.

"A good moon for travelling, Hurtle. A good moon for approaching Transylvania."

"Yes, My Mistress. One to stir the blood."

She turned to me and regarded me deeply. I flushed under her gaze, which lingered for a long time.

"Get my bag, Hurtle, and take out my leather body suit and boots."

I did as I was asked and helped My Mistress out of her blouse, and her pants, and then her bra, till she was standing in nothing but the briefest of red thong panties. Then I took the body suit and helped her into it, zipping up the back and adjusting her breasts in the cups. She sat and, one by one, I put her feet into the the thigh high boots and zipped them up as well.

"Now you may get undressed my pet."

I took off my shirt and folded it carefully. I took off my shoes and socks and placed them by the bed. I slipped my trousers down and squeezed out of my boy shorts. They, too, were neatly folded and added to the pile of clothes. Then, as I had been taught, I knelt on the floor, hands on my thighs and bowed to My Mistress. I was ready for whatever her fancy was.

She found her bag of toys and laid it on the bed just out of my line of sight. I heard rustlings and was aware of things being placed carefully on the coverlet.

"Stand sub."

I did as I was asked, and waited.

"Put your hands behind your back."

Again, I followed her orders and she placed metal handcuffs around each wrist. Then she took some rope and laced it round my upper arms so they were pulled together, forcing my back to arch and my chest to thrust outwards. My Mistress took great care with this - the rope was of the finest silk and knots for her were an art form. A rubber ball gag went into my mouth and the strap was tightened. Coming to the front she took hold of my chastity cage, unlocked it and gently worked it off my cock. Then she worked my balls free and massaged them for a moment.

"I haven't held these for a while," she said. I smiled, enjoying the attention, until I realised that My Mistress was slowly squeezing my balls tighter in her hand. My eyes closed with the increasing pain and I bit into the gag hard. I grunted. There was a moment's relief when she let them go again, before she slapped my cock sharply back and forth with her hand. I grunted again and tears welled in my eyes.

Now it was her turn to smile. "I'll come back to him later. Kneel sub."

I knelt on the floor and My Mistress took more rope and with the toe of her boot nudged my knees wide apart. She threaded rope through my arms and around my thighs in such a way that my legs were kept open like a 'v'. Every so often she would flick my cock with her fingers till it was standing straight and hard. Standing back, she admired her work and went to the bag again. A blindfold was slipped over my eyes. The black velvet cloth admitted no light. I waited.

There was knock at the door. I heard My Mistress open it, murmur a thank you and close it again. Something was put down on the small table by the window and I listened to the distinctive gurgle of liquid being poured from a bottle.

"Na zdrowie." It had to be champagne, I thought.

SWAT! SWAT!

I cried out in sudden pain behind the ball gag as my cock was spanked with My Mistress' riding crop.

SWAT! SWAT!

"I want to warm him up my sub, so that he's well ready."

I didn't have time to think about ready for what...?

SWAT! SWAT!

Then I was hit with a very different kind of shock. Without warning My Mistress shoved my cock into the container of ice the champagne had been sitting in. I choked as the breath was forced out of me and my cock swelled as if it would burst. I was gasping for breath as the pain intensified, like there was a slow vise being tightened around my nether regions. On and on it went. Then the bucket was removed and with gritted teeth I used all of my will to control myself.

SWAT! SWAT!

"Ugh! Ugh!" Low guttural growls were forced out of me, before the bucket was returned and the icy pain resumed. My mind was in a swirling confusion of pain mixed with an excruciating arousal.

"Don't cum my sub."

I rolled my head back and tried to concentrate on controlling my responses.

The bucket was gone. SWAT! SWAT! The bucket was back.

The bucket was gone again. A moment of nothing. Me grunting. Then my whole being burst into flames as My Mistress' mouth took my shaft into its silky folds. She kissed, she sucked, she licked...and as I shuddered towards my orgasm she suddenly withdrew and my whole body shook with explosive force. I was crying out inside. I had been tethered, tortured and teased right to the very edge, and then left there. I could feel the semen spurting and dribbling out of me. My heart was pounding, my body bathed in sweat.

When I had stopped shaking My Mistress removed the ball gag and the blindfold.

"Here, drink this."

She held a small bowl to my lips and I took some of my creamy white cum into my mouth. Its distinctive salty taste reminded me of just how long it was since I had been granted the honour of its ingestion.

"Thank you My Mistress."

"I have been very pleased with you, Hurtle, on this trip so far. You have earned your reward."

Then, as My Mistress took my head in her hands, I was allowed a long draught of some water too.

My body was still zinging, but I had calmed down a great deal by the time My Mistress began untying me.

"Now it's my turn my sub."

When my arms and legs were free I was allowed to stand and move around and rub my stiff joints back into some kind of working order. Then I helped My Mistress out of her body suit till she was naked except for her long boots.

"Kneel my sub. And come to me on your knees."

I crawled to her and looked up into her eyes. They were shining with an unfathomable light, some combination of love, lust and power. Her control over me was complete.

"Pleasure me, my sub."

She was standing with her legs apart, her arms akimbo, her sex glistening. I buried my face in the soft flesh between her legs and started to gently tongue her moist slit.

"Look at me, Hurtle. Keep staring into my eyes." She placed her hands gently on the side of my head. "I am your Mistress, Hurtle. I own you. I control you. You are my sweet pet."

As my tongue moved inside her, and across her swollen labia, and flicked her engorged clit I looked into those eyes whose sweet light was my source. Whose radiance swept into me and filled me with giddy devotion. To serve, to suffer, to yield was my all.

My neck began to ache, my tongue grew tired, but I continued to kiss and lick and suck with all the energy I could muster, for to be allowed bring My Mistress to an orgasm was the highest honour.

When she gripped my head hard and pushed me into her and arched her back and began shuddering and convulsing and purring with pleasure as her release coursed through her, my own body flooded with a soft, loving light. I would travel with her anywhere, on any journey. Give my body, mind and soul into her care for as long as she wished.

Eventually, she stilled. I licked the juices off her thighs, and her pussy. I helped her out of her boots. I went and filled the basin with warm water and sponged her body all over. When I got her little silk nightie she shook her head.

"I want to sleep naked tonight, my sub. I want to feel these beautiful satin sheets against my skin."

I turned down the bed for her and arranged the pillows just how she liked them.

"You may wash now, Hurtle, and then I'll lock you up again."

After using the same water I had used on her body, and then drying myself, I came and stood by My Mistress' bed. She expertly pushed my balls into the ring and fitted the sheath. She smiled as she shut the lock.

"There. Ready for bed." She patted my caged cock. "You may curl up at the foot of my bed tonight, my sub. Sleep deeply, for in the morning we shall see Transylvania."

My Mistress turned on her side. I turned out the light. Then I nestled into a pillow at the foot of her bed. I fell asleep to the click-clack rocking of the train.