A Kink In Time Pt. 04

Story Info
A sub's journey.
2.2k words
4.25
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The true collar

is the one in the mind.

Mistress C

Fourth Night

When I woke we were deep inside Romania. In fact, we were approaching Brasov in the Carpathian Mountains in Transylvania.

My Mistress was still asleep and I crept to the window and peered out at the rolling, thickly forested hills. We came out into a winding valley with a picturesque town - red roofs, cobblestone streets, church spires - and then started to climb again. Steep slopes rose either side of us as we wound further into the mountains.

I heard a rustling behind me and turned to see My Mistress regarding me closely.

"Hurtle, my sub, you are very dear to me." I confess that I blushed. "I do so value intelligence, humility, willingness to serve. And I like the meat of your flesh." My Mistress almost smacked her lips as she said this.

"I wish to dress now."

I laid out underwear, fresh trousers and a blouse as My Mistress had taught me, and waited for her to approve. She did, and I helped her into her clothes and then was allowed to dress myself.

We made our way to the dining car where My Mistress ordered coffee, croissants and fresh juice for us. She pointed out Bran Castle, rising out of the trees, clinging to its hilltop and we talked of Vlad Tepes and the existence of the evil spirits known as 'steregoi'.

"And what do you think of the legend of the Dracula, my sub?"

"Well, I'm not sure Mistress. But I do know that there are shadow realms in life that we dismiss at our peril."

"And would you live forever if you could?"

"I think that would be some kind of horror, Mistress. A tortuous ennui of endless days."

We fell into a silence then, which continued when we returned to our cabin. I was content to gaze out the window at the fabled mountains and leave My Mistress to her thoughts.

The outskirts of Bucharest were unimposing, like many cities, but the centre, as we drew closer to the Gara de Nord station, was a mixture of brutalist modernism and elegant classical buildings. We picked up a taxi under the portico, with its squat columns, and rode the short distance to the Hilton Garden Inn in Bucharest Old Town. My Mistress asked the driver to travel via the Splaiul Independentei so that I could see the Dambovita River on the way. I marvelled at the Palace of Justice and its ornate 19thC design and of the glimpse I caught of the imposing Palace of Parliament.

At the hotel, when we had settled into our room, My Mistress wanted to nap, so I took the opportunity to arrange for clothes to be taken to the laundry to be cleaned and pressed. They would be ready for her when she awoke.

I then sat by the window and read some more of the 'Tao Of Physics' and thought about the impenetrability of matter, and how time twists, and of how light can be both a particle and a wave. An old book now, but I did wonder if String Theory would succeed in being a template for describing the fundamentals of the universe.

When My Mistress woke, there was no more time to think about that.

I helped her into a sheer, black dress which moulded to her body like a sheath.

"You are very beautiful tonight, Mistress."

A smile creased her eyes, but she said nothing. When I was dressed in my simple grey we swept out of the room and made our way to the lobby. A car was waiting for us. The driver opened the door and, bowing, said: "Welcome to Bucharest, Mistress."

"Thank you, Iancu. It is good to see you again after so long a time. This is Hurtle."

We nodded to each other and a look of appraisal passed between us as we took stock of our joint servitude. What would this evening hold for the both of us?

Iancu drove the car carefully through the narrow streets and we alighted outside the King's Residence and were shown inside to a beautifully appointed restaurant. Our table was in a quiet corner. My Mistress ordered some Tuica, a Romanian raki drunk as an aperitif. When it came we raised our glasses, said 'Noroc!', and tossed our shots down.

"This is our last night Hurtle. Tomorrow our journey ends. We will celebrate."

My Mistress ordered for us all. The starters were a wonderfully colourful and delicious mix. Zacusca, a veggie dip of peppers, eggplant and mushrooms, along with some Cascaval Pane - deep fried, breaded yellow cheese. My stomach was already filling, my mouth a pleasure cave of tastes.

A bottle of Fetesca Neagra, a dark ruby red wine with deep blackcurrant characteristics, was brought to the table, and we sipped while we waited for the mains to arrive. My Mistress was intent on catching up with Iancu, so I let myself drift contentedly.

For mains we had Sarmale of ground pork and rice, a Varza a la Cluj which was shredded cabbage with pork and sour cream, and a traditional Transylvanian stew - Tochitura ardeleneasca. We ate with relish. Every mouthful was like a journey of delight for me.

Dessert was a Papanasi, a donut stuffed with soft white cheese and topped with sour cream and a fruit compote. It was like colour quietly exploding in the mouth.

When we finally rose from the table, late in the evening, we all carried deep, satisfied smiles. Iancu drove us back to the hotel, gave the car into the care of a valet, and accompanied us to our room. I noticed he was carrying a small valise. Clearly, the night was not over yet.

"Wait by the window Hurtle, and look out over the city."

I did as I was told and heard a bag being opened and then a quiet rustling of clothes. There was no talking, but I sensed that Iancu was helping My Mistress prepare for the next part of our evening.

"You may turn now Hurtle."

Doing as I was bid I couldn't help a sharp intake of breath when I saw them. My Mistress was dressed in nothing but her thigh high leather boots and a mask. This was nothing new to me, but Iancu was dressed in nothing at all and his tanned and completely hairless body glistened in the light. His cock, long and thick, hung between his legs. He was uncircumcised and I stared, fascinated, at this huge thing for a long moment.

"Impressive isn't it?" My Mistress had that look of impish expectation she wore when sport was about to begin. "Undress for us Hurtle."

They stood and watched while I removed my clothes item by item as slowly as I could, knowing this gave particular pleasure to My Mistress. When I was nude except for my chastity cage My Mistress handed Iancu the key and he came and unlocked me and expertly removed my cock and balls from their confinement. His touch was soft and smooth. I was not to be free for long, though.

My Mistress handed him a small pink chastity device which he proceeded to put on me. Then she gave him a black garter belt and a pair of black stockings. I stepped into the belt and stood while Iancu helped me on with the stockings. When his hands ran up my legs to smooth them out I shivered and felt my cock strain against its confinement. Next came a pair of black lace panties which he smoothed and tugged and patted into place. My skin was on fire now. He helped me into a black bra and then the shortest little black dress you could imagine. It only half covered my bottom.

"Turn for me Hurtle, my pet." I slowly turned all the way round and was met with smiles of approval. Then Iancu came with a pair black heels, which he slipped on my feet. Each item was a perfect fit and I wondered, as I had so many times before, at My Mistress' forethought and organisation.

The final touch was a white apron and a small white maid's cap.

"There! Perfect."

I bowed. "What is My Mistress' pleasure?" We had played this game before. But never with a naked male sub to hand.

"You will make us all some coffee my sweet sissy maid."

I went to the kitchenette and busied myself with my task. I was aware of their eyes upon me as I did so. When all was ready, and the tray set, I served them both and waited for my next instruction.

"Take off your panties my sissy pet. I want to see your little pink toy."

I did so, and when I stood again I knew my pink cage was hanging below my dress.

"Now come over here my pet. And kneel before my sub Iancu."

I went to them and knelt. Iancu stood in front of me. His huge cock was only inches from my face.

"I wonder how much of my handsome sub you can take into your mouth my sissy?"

Iancu came closer and I looked up at him. His face was expressionless. I took hold of his cock and guided it into my mouth.

"I don't think you'll be needing your hands for this." My Mistress had come round behind me and, taking my hands in hers, she put them behind my back and cuffed them. Then she held my head and pushed it forward on to that long, long cock. She moved my head back and forth and Iancu grew hard and my mouth filled.

"That's it my pet. You're doing so well. Now lets see just how much of it you can take."

Iancu pushed carefully forward and My Mistress held my head as that great thing pushed into my throat. I gagged, choked, tried to breathe, swallowed. My eyes grew wide as my throat somehow took more and more inside.

"Good Hurtle. You are doing so well. I want you to kneel Iancu, my sub."

Iancu did as he was asked. My Mistress undid the cuffs and I could now rest on all fours. He withdrew and then pushed in again. I took as much of him as I could. My Mistress was not there, and then she was. Right behind me.

"Now, my pet, there is more for you to take. I know you can."

She played with my ass hole, pushing one, then two, then three lubricated fingers inside. She liberally applied more lube and then I felt the tip of another large penis pushing against me there. I knew, if I looked around, I would see her wearing her favourite black strap-on. But I couldn't look around. My mouth was full of Iancu's cock as it pumped slowly in and out.

"Uggghh!" I grunted around that thing as My Mistress pushed into me from behind. She was gentle at first, as she worked it in - withdrawing, pushing; withdrawing, pushing - but once she had full access she started to thrust more vigorously and I felt my whole body become something filled, expanding and growing inside with fat weights of cock both in front and behind.

Iancu, too, was pumping faster and faster, and he and My Mistress seemed to reach some sort of joint rhythm that had me swirling in an ecstasy of pain and agony and a stretching pleasure that rose and rose, till their pleasure built and all three of us exploded in a wild crashing orgasmic flare that spilled around us like flashing lights. Iancu's cum shot into my throat and I swallowed the tangy liquid down as My Mistress buried her phallus deep inside me and shook with her release. I dribbled and spurted my own cum through the hole in the end of my pink cage.

How long we stayed that way I have no idea. Minutes? An hour? Gradually, Iancu's beast subsided and he withdrew. Then I felt My Mistress ease her toy out of me and my head dropped as I slumped with exhaustion.

My Mistress stroked my back gently. Then she left me on the floor and went with Iancu into the bathroom. I heard the shower run. When she returned a while later wearing a bath robe, she told me to go and clean myself.

"Iancu will help."

He was already in the shower and I stepped in and let him soap and scrub my body clean. His hands were like petals on my skin and I think I had never enjoyed a shower so much in my life. My body was alive and replete and deliciously sensual as never before.

Iancu towelled me dry and then dried himself. We returned to the main room in our own robes and My Mistress poured us all a Secarica, the Romanian spirit produced from the caraway seed.

"To our journey! And to the purity of our minds and the wonder of or bodies."

We raised our glasses and drank that soft fire down. It burned and soothed at the same time.

We were all spent. My Mistress took Iancu into her bed with her and I lay, as I did so often, beside the bed on the floor. There was some movement from the bed as they snuggled and got comfortable, and then all as quiet. It took a long time before my body calmed enough to drift into sleep.

As I did, I thought of the next day when we would complete the last leg of our journey and finally arrive in Istanbul.