A Kinky Bi Threesome with Ben

Story Info
Our first and very kinky bisexual MMF threesome.
8k words
4.3
58.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers

Firstly, I should have been more organised with my numbering, as this follows straight on from Watched My Girlfriend Fuck Two Guys. This was our fourth group sexy adventure and if I write about any others, I'll try and keep the numbering system going. As before, there's a little ad libbing as some of what happened is hazy, but it's not too far out as we were much straighter than in our last two experiences. There's some guy / guy action, drug references and peeing in this, so if that's not for you, it's goodbye, if it is, it's good-bi! Also, there's bound to be a bit of bad grammar throughout - (apologies/ in. "advance!?! There, admin out of the way!

On the way back from Brighton after what turned out to be an extremely sexy night, Michelle was buzzing and really wanted us to meet up with Ben again. She'd told Ben and Anthony the night before last, that one of her fantasies was to be tied up and used by two guys and questioned me how I felt about asking Ben to help make it happen with me. Both the guys were nice, but Ben seemed easier to get on with, more laid back and Michelle thought very good looking. Plus she said, although both guys together made her feel incredible, Ben had the edge. I said I thought it was a great idea and was totally into it, so she texted him to see if he was game. She received a reply in lightening speed with a definite yes! She then spent most of the rest of the journey texting him and relaying the conversation to me, while occasionally rubbing her pussy through her knickers. Before we knew it, we'd arranged that Ben would stay at ours the next weekend and that he and I were going to plan what we were going to do to Michelle during the week. She wanted us to take full control, although she was setting it up. We seemed to have dived straight into another sexy situation without any pause for thought. Whoops!

Although we both talked very freely about our sexual feelings and wanted to pursue our fantasies, I couldn't quite believe that we were about to embark on another escapade so soon. Also, that Michelle was so up for everything, and almost approaching this quite casually. Just a couple of nights before, I watched get fucked by two guys we'd never met before. I had no problem with it at all, I was as up for it as her, it was great, however it did occur to me though that we were moving at a sudden fast pace and I hoped that she wouldn't crash land at some point.

When we got home we reassured each other of our commitment and love, which we did often and is important when you're inviting other people into your sex lives. We had a very open conversion, she told me that she couldn't believe all the things she'd done and that that she'd had sex with four guys, including me, within three weeks. She wanted to make sure that I was cool with it all, which I was, and that I wanted to carry on, which I did. I said that I wanted to make sure she was definitely okay with doing what we were doing, and she reassured me that she was absolutely fine, even if she felt a little dizzy with excitement. We said that we loved the way we were together and that we were both getting so much enjoyment from having such an adventurous sex life. She told me that she felt more confident and kind of empowered, but also very dirty and wanted to get fucked by lots more guys as long as it was okay with me.

I said that I'm loving it, watching her flirt and fuck sends me insanely horny. We agreed that the fact that we both had very high libidos, were naturally quite kinky and we'd been taking ecstasy had completely rocket fuelled everything. Michelle was horny and excited and wrapped her arms around me, telling me that she'd like to be totally submissive to Ben and me and wanted to be used to do whatever we'd like, the dirtier the better. She knew I'd make sure she had a good time. We fucked that night and then I told her no more sex until Friday when Ben was arriving. I said that she could touch herself but she wasn't allowed to cum, I'd do the same and I would see if Ben wanted to join in too, so we'd all be gagging for it by the weekend. She agreed and we stayed strong, we kissed and cuddled but resisted going any further.

Ben and I spent quite a lot of time texting, he was certainly on the same page as me and seemed very much in tune to what Michelle was into. I stirred up the thrill for Michelle by telling her that we had some really kinky plans and she was going to be our weekend fuck toy which got her very excited. We arranged for Ben to come to ours on Friday evening and stay overnight. I invested into some adult accessories online during the week, that luckily arrived very quickly, which I stowed away so that Michelle wouldn't see them.

As the week went on, Michelle and I were both getting incredibly excited and I felt quite heady with desire. Ben and I continued texting as we'd agreed what kinky stuff we wanted to do with Michelle. Michelle sent Ben some pics of her wet pussy with a text about wanting his cock inside her, then she sent another of her arse, saying how she wanted him to finger fuck it. He sent her a cock pic back, telling her how he's going to ram it into all of her holes and she better be ready. We'd really let ourselves go with this, without any hesitation. By the time we got to Friday, I was ready to blow my load in my pants!

When we got home from work on Friday evening, I was in quite a state, as I had been feeling so turned on at work that I couldn't concentrate at all. Michelle said that she felt really jittery and a little sweaty with excitement and she could feel her heart racing. We both had a shower and prepped ourselves for Ben's arrival. Michelle looked amazing stepping out of the shower, her perfect petite body, small pert titties and peachy arse. We were talking again about how crazy our sex life was becoming as I was watching her get dried. There was so much I wanted to do with her, both in and out of the bedroom.

She made a salad with some noodles for us all to eat, nothing too heavy. I asked her to dress in her short and sexy black chemise which came with a very small lace thong. She looked great, all natural and pretty. The chemise material was an opaque lace, apart from a panel on the front and the cups which were more see-through, so you could just about see her little boobies. The material on the rear just covered her bum, giving way to a wide criss-cross lace up which showed off her back. She also wore a new slim lace choker which looked really seductive yet submissive.

We put on some chilled music but both felt almost sick with excitement and nerves as we waited for Ben to knock on our door. This was the first time we arranged to meet someone for sex, so it was a new experience and quite out of our comfort zones, plus we were totally sober, unlike the times before. Even though we were both nervous, it was a good feeling, combined with the anticipation and billions of sex chemical atoms shooting through our bodies. Michelle said that she couldn't understand why she felt so nervous as she'd had sex with him just the weekend before. I said it was probably because she had no idea what we were both going to do to her, and any kind of group sex was still a new experience and a big deal to us both. I told her that we'd make sure she would have the night of her life, however we were going to get very dirty and kinky with her which made her buckle slightly. I wanted to keep her a little nervous so to intensify her mood.

Ben pulled up in a really nice TT and looked good when got out. Once inside his jaw dropped when he saw Michelle, she did look stunning. He gave her big a hug hello and grabbed her butt, commenting that he couldn't resist as she looked so damn hot. He said that because he was off his head last time he saw her, he wasn't sure if she was as good looking as he remembered, but she's absolutely gorgeous. His confidence seemed quite high (although I imagine he must have been a bit nervous too) and our nerves settled a bit.

We sat and chatted over a couple of glasses of prosecco and picked at the food, which although was nice (she'll be reading this), I really wasn't fussed about eating and I could tell that they weren't either. Ben and I were looking Michelle up and down eager to start the main event. I could see that her lovely titties were capturing Ben's attention, plus her chemise left her smooth, tanned legs very much on show right up to her panties. She'd painted her toe and finger nails in a really hot bright red and as usual didn't have any makeup on which she never needs. Ben said that he loved her choker and that he thought they were really sexy, especially on her, commenting how stunning and attractive she is.

As we talked, I felt a bit awkward as we needed something to happen to kick the evening off without things feeling too stilted. We were talking about work, friends and holidays, and it was nice to get to know Ben more. After perhaps almost an hour and a little more prosecco our body language became a bit more apparent, as I found we were leaning toward each other more, whilst Michelle was casually and gently running her fingers up and down her leg and playing with her hair. All the chemistry was right between us, my cock was getting hard and I had a stirring feeling in my stomach, I had a strong sense that the feeling was mutual. Eventually we stopped talking and just looked at each other grinning and giggling. I said, "come on let's get Michelle upstairs for some fun".

As soon as we got upstairs, there was no hesitation, we were all there for one thing. I told Michelle to take off her chemise and lie on the bed and she did as I said. I loved the way she got naked in front of another guy with complete willingness. She lay on the bed smiling at us both, looking so perfect, naked apart from her tiny thong, ready to please us both how ever we liked. Ben and I told her how hot she was as she rubbed her pussy through the thin material of her thong. She looked really excited and told us how ready she was to be used for the night, I told her that she better be and got some of my new goodies from the wardrobe. First were some pink fabric wrist and leg cuffs which secured with Velcro, Michelle's eyes lit up when she saw them. Ben and I secured them around her and threaded the long straps that they came with. After a bit of organising, we had her arms pulled to the top of the bed and her legs wide open with the straps running from the sides and under the bed. Her body looked so lithe and vulnerable, stretched out on the bed. Next on was the matching blind fold which made her look so fucking sexy and helpless, although I don't think she wanted any help, at least not to escape! She was starting to let out quiet moans already and we hadn't even started!

We could see Michelle's wetness through her knickers. The crotch just covered the bottom of her pussy showing her clit and short landing strip of hair through the lace. Ben and I started to touch her body, her legs, her arms, her stomach, just gently, followed by some really light kissing. She was starting to slowly writhe around whilst making soft "ohs and uhs" over long deep breaths.

We then moved onto her breasts, her thighs and her neck, whilst using slightly more pressure to stroke and feel her body. Then as we rubbed her, we were kissing a breast each, I was biting and licking her nipple, while Ben was doing the same. As we did, her moaning and movements increased, she was totally hooked into what we were doing to her.

Ben moved down to her thighs and carried on gently kissing and stroking. I got our new wand vibe out of the wardrobe and switched it on, it was fairly loud and very powerful. I started with a low setting and played it across her body, teasing her nipples and inner thighs. Then I lightly stroked it across her clit, outside of her knickers, not enough to get her off, just to get her wound up. I know that she wanted to be fucked, but that wasn't going to happen yet. I increased the power and pressed it more firmly against her, making her moan. Each time she looked like she may be near cumming I moved it over to her thigh or pelvis. Ben was watching intently so I passed it to him and he carried on with it whilst I took my clothes off. I knelt by her face and pressed my very hard cock against her lips and into her mouth. She was sucking the tip whilst I felt her tits and firmly pinched her erect nipples.

He pressed the wand harder against her, making her raise off the bed and her body shudder, she let out some long moans and gasps. We needed to get her knickers off, so I quickly ran to get some scissors from the kitchen, don't run with scissors kind of went out of the window. Ben was just finishing getting undressed when I got back, his cock was as hard as mine. I quickly snipped though the elastic waist so her wide open, glistening pussy was now on full show. Ben got in with the first lick, sucking up her juices, whilst I pushed my cock back into her mouth, a bit further now, taking control. Watching Ben devour her was driving me wild. I assumed she knew which of us was doing what, but I pulled her blindfold down every now and again just so she couldn't peek.

Ben and I swapped places so I was licking her warm, moist pussy, she smelt and tasted amazing, all sweet and musky. I was licking her assertively as they were making sexual noises and he was pumping his cock into her mouth. I paused to watch, whilst also keeping her from orgasming. I took one of her favourite dildos from her top bedside drawer, which was a girthy, veiny, realistic one, much bigger than me or Ben, and slid it into her, slowly fucking her and gyrating it inside. I was watching Ben fucking her mouth, she was enthusiastically taking him quite deeply whilst I dildo fucked her. I then plunged the dildo into her as far as I could and used the wand on her clit which made her gasp. I had to stop what I was doing quickly as it seemed like she was on the brink of cumming.

We then untied her legs and spun her over so that she was laid on her front, placing a pillow under her to prop her butt up. Ben commented what a lovely arse she had, then wasted no time pulling her cheeks apart and licking her arsehole. They looked so sexy, my girlfriend totally at the will of our new kinky friend. She was full on groaning, with little murmurs of "yes," "fuck" and "that's amazing." She loves having her arse played with.

As he was eating her out, I told Michelle to tell us what she wanted. She said, "I want you to both fuck me, fuck my pussy and my arse, and make me cum."

I told her that she'd have to wait a little longer for that and asked her what she's going to do for us, and she said, "you can use me as much as you like, you can do anything you want to me, I'll suck you both, I just need to cum so much."

Ben stopped licking and stuck two fingers inside her wet, silky pussy, and told her to tell him about all the cocks she wants. She replied, "I want loads of cocks, I want to get fucked by loads of cocks, I want them in my pussy and in my arse, I want to be covered in cum from loads of guys at the same time."

Okay, Ben was hitting her right spots for sure and told her, " I want that, I want to see you act like a total slut and get fucked by loads of guys."

Oh no, I thought, S bomb alert. We'd never used the "slut" word or anything like it and I wasn't sure how she was going to react.

"Yes", she said, "I want to be a dirty slut for both of you, I'll be your perfect easy fuck, you can use me and let other guys use me. I love it so much."

With that, Ben rammed his cock into her pussy and starting fucking her, hard and deep, making her moan loudly. He pulled out, wet his thumb and stuck into her arse, shoving his cock back in, fucking her really energetically but knowing when to stop before she came. I took some more kinky bits out of the wardrobe.

He removed his cock and I replaced it with the dildo, holding the wand against her clit. Ben squirted some of my newly purchased cum lube over her arse, which made it look as if she'd had someone explode over her. He slowly pushed our new beaded vibrator inside her arsehole, then turned the vibrations on, gently circling it around and easing it in and out. Her whole body was shaking and she wasn't able to say a thing, her voice was quivering with short sighs and high pitched small whimpers.

I said to Ben that I thought we should make her cum now and he agreed. He held the wand in place, hard against her clit and continued to circle the beaded vibe faster inside her arse. I was steadily sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy, then working my way up to faster, more forceful thrusts. She was breathing in short pants. Her body was sweating, shaking and trembling. She stretched her head back, frowning and biting down on her bottom lip, then she climaxed. She was practically crying as her whole body shuddered, she seemed like she had lost all control, shoving her pussy and arse towards us as we continued to work the sex toys on her, then letting out a long, low scream, she collapsed, simply commenting, "oh my God, I never knew I could cum like that."

Ben carefully removed the vibrator from her, and I pulled out the dildo. I held it against her mouth, she licked and sucked the tip a little but then asked if we would untie her which we did. She obviously needed some time to recover, so I sorted the toys out, leaving the dildo, which was covered in her creamy juices on our bedside table.

Ben and I still had extremely stiff cocks and were both rubbing them, keeping them hard. I could see Ben had some pre cum dribbling from him as he moved his hand slowly up and down. I told Michelle that we hadn't finished with her by a long way and she said she'd be fine again in 5 minutes, so we sat and chatted for a short while.

I looked over at Ben and he nodded. I said to Michelle, "we're going to piss over you now," and took her hand leading her into the bathroom with Ben following. I told Michelle to get in the bath and lie down.. Ben and I were standing over the bath, holding our cocks, pointing them at her body. She started to rub her pussy, staring at our dicks, then said, "I dare you to hold each others cocks."

Ben and I looked at each other, both smiled and laughed a little. We moved closer to one another so our bodies were touching and took hold of each others pricks. I had his in my right hand and he had mine in his left, then he started to slowly wank me, so I returned the favour. I'd only ever held a guy's cock once before in my early twenties. I was pulling his foreskin back to reveal his shiny head, knowing he would have had traces of Michelle's juices on him, then squeezing as I masturbated his penis. Michelle said, "that's totally hot," licking her lips and continuing to rub herself.

Ben began to pee, not that forcefully but a nice steady flow of warm clear piss, then I followed. I was directing Ben's piss all over Michelle's body, from her neck down to her feet, all over her tits, stomach and pussy. Ben was doing the same, then pointed mine towards her face which she seemed to love, opening her mouth and letting it in, then spurting it back out again, so I did the same. I'd never done that to her before, over her body a few times yes, but never her face. We were squirting it everywhere getting her absolutely soaked, while she was playing with herself and enjoying the shower. She looked totally fucking filthy, getting covered in our liquids whilst getting herself off. She said, "save the last bit."

As we stopped, she knelt up in front Ben, and said "piss into my mouth." He took hold of his cock and sprayed the last of his pee straight down her throat, which she swallowed down enthusiastically, finishing with a brief lick and suck.

Then she took hold of me and I did the same, maybe a bit more than Ben, she swallowed it all up, then stood up, dripping in our piss and took my hand, leading me into the bath with her. She bought me close to her soaked body and started to kiss me deeply, tasting of pee, pushing her tongue into my mouth and rubbing her wet hands and body over mine. "Touch my body and kiss me all over," she said.

FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers