A Kinky Bi Threesome with Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said the evening was supposed to be all about dominating Michelle but I was the one that ended up being dominated more. She told us that she loved having us take control, although still considered herself definitely the most dominant in the bedroom. Nobody would ever know as she comes across quite shy, or perhaps coy and I tend to take charge in every day life. She told me that her and Ben had been texting too about our get together and that she wanted to keep it a secret so I wouldn't have the chance to back out of anything, but she still didn't know what we had planned for her. I wasn't going to complain as it was an awesome night.

That night Ben slept in out spare room, then we chilled for a while before he went home, discussing what an incredible time we all had, I was complaining of suffering with sore orifices after the previous nights smashing. We said that we'd talk soon about getting together again. Ben was concerned that he didn't want to pile his way into our relationship and we agreed that Michelle and I need to discuss what we're comfortable with and what our boundaries are before we set up our next meet. Before Ben left, Michelle offered to suck his cock and he gladly accepted. He laid back on the sofa and Michelle sucked down on him for about 5 minutes before he shot into her into mouth and she swallowed his cum. We said our goodbyes, then Michelle and I had a nice easy day, talking about what we may do next and recovering from the night before.