A Kinky Black Couple

Story Info
Black couple explores BDSM.
2.8k words
3.27
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

After connecting online, Hawa and Jacob Dorval, two unique souls from different worlds have become an item. A secretly bisexual young Haitian man and his outwardly conservative, privately freaky African Muslim woman. What will the seemingly random universe think of next? Hawa and Jacob are having the time of their lives while attending their respective colleges and universities. What happens when passion knows no limits, though?

Hawa and Jacob went to a munch for kinky black folks residing in the Montreal area, held at a certain restaurant in the north end. That's where they met some cool people, including the organizer of the munch, a tall black woman named Mademoiselle Etoile, and her lover, a tall, red-haired white dude named Scott Hollis, AKA MasterPlower. The couple was well-known in BDSM circles in the City of Montreal, Quebec.

The Black Kinky and Poly munch was off to a great start. There were a few other people there, including Jacob and Hawa. A total of six black women, one white man and seven black men. Not bad, considering how conservative most black immigrants can be when it comes to sexual expression. The majority of black folks thought of BDSM as something freaky, something for white folks. As more and more black women and black men embraced the kink lifestyle, this stereotype was slowly changing.

"Jacob, I love your Thug Hunter clips and those 'ebony anal' videos featuring porn star Vida Valentine," Scott told the younger man as they sat at the table. Jacob nodded, knowing that the issue was going to come up sooner or later. Jacob looked at Scott, and even though the dude had been all over his gorgeous fiancée Mademoiselle Etoile earlier, Jacob could sense...it. The feeling that men who like both women and men get around their own kind. This was getting interesting...

"Well, I don't discriminate based on race or gender," Jacob replied cleverly, and Scott laughed. Jacob had checked out both Scott and Mademoiselle Etoile's profiles. They ran a lot of groups about dominance and submission. Scott identified as bisexual and he was also a dominant. Mademoiselle Etoile's profile featured a lot of pictures of her, clad in leather, as she spanked and dominated her male slaves. The two of them were an interesting couple, to say the least...

Jacob looked around the vast table, and noted that with the exception of Scott, everyone present was black. Well, this was to be expected at the Black Kinky and Poly munch. There was a tall, alluring Somali Muslim gal named Yasmin, AKA LadyAden87 and a handsome, muscular Jamaican guy named Phil, AKA Lord-Noir. The two of them seemed to be really hitting it off. Jacob's lover Hawa was busy chatting with Mademoiselle Etoile.

"No dear, I'm from Saint Lucia, not Haiti, your man Jacob and I come from neighboring islands," Mademoiselle Etoile told Hawa. Tall and curvy, with dark chocolate skin and long dark hair streaked with gray, Mademoiselle Etoile reminded Jacob of the Black Panther's mother in the iconic film. There was something regal about the leather-clad dame. Hawa seemed quite taken with the older black woman and appeared to be hanging onto her every word. Mademoiselle Etoile did not seem to mind the admiring glances from Hawa, not at all...

"I read somewhere that Haitians, Saint Lucians and Jamaicans all come from West Africa, we are so connected," Hawa gushed, and she touched Mademoiselle Etoile's arm while speaking to her. Mademoiselle looked at the younger woman and grinned. Jacob grinned as well, knowing that Hawa was probably fancying the sexy black MILF. Jacob, although forthright bisexual, has a die-hard fondness for lesbian porn. He wouldn't mind watching Hawa and Mademoiselle Etoile go at it. Not at all...

Jacob and Hawa went home after the meet and greet, and then had some stupendous sex. As Hawa lay snoring and farting in the bed they shared, Jacob, feeling kind of bored, went to use the computer in the living room. He logged on and instead of going to Facebook or YouTube or Instagram, he went to check out some porn. Hawa's got an amazing pussy and Jacob can't get enough of her, but he still enjoys porn and isn't giving it up. The only snag is that Hawa woke up and, upon finding herself on an empty bed, went looking for her favorite bisexual Haitian stud...

"Jacob Dorval, stop looking at white girls asses," Hawa said, and she playfully slapped Jacob on the shoulder, causing him to wince. Jacob, who sat at the computer, was in the middle of watching a steamy video featuring blonde-haired white female porn legend Joclyn Stone and a light-skinned brother named Jay Strokes. Interracial porn is one of Jacob's favorite genres, and he felt like looking at porn at two in the morning. The previous night, Jacob's girlfriend Hawa wore him out with that killer West African pussy of hers...

"Ouch, come on, babe," Jacob protested, for his shoulder stung where Hawa slapped him. Busted, Jacob tried to click out of the porn site, but he accidentally hit the full screen button instead of the exit sign. Hawa laughed as the video blew up all over the damn screen. One curvy blonde gal riding a black dick coming up, Hawa thought, and she clapped Jacob on the back, causing him to nearly jump out of the chair.

"What I don't get is why you're looking up porn when you got a woman in your bed," Hawa scoffed, annoyed at Jacob's antics. Having finally managed to click out of the video, Jacob turned to face Hawa. She stood there, gorgeously naked, arms folded across her fabulous chest. If it weren't for the stern look on Hawa's lovely face, Jacob would have been thrilled to see her...

"I got horny, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you," Jacob said, matter-of-factly, as he faced Hawa. She looked irate but he could tell she was struggling not to smile. Jacob looked into Hawa's eyes and reached for her thick ass cheeks with both hands. Smiling, he gave those ass cheeks a firm squeeze. Hawa smiled but said nothing. Jacob pinched Hawa's ass cheeks, eliciting a loud squeal from her. Gotcha, Jacob thought triumphantly.

"Look, Jacob, I don't care if you look at men's asses, you're bisexual and can't help it, but I don't like you looking at other women, especially those porno blondes," Hawa scoffed, and Jacob nodded. He looked up at her, trying to look sincere. Hawa was still not convinced, so Jacob knew right then and there that he had to pull out the big guns, so to speak...

"Alright, mamas," Jacob replied, and he pressed his hands against Hawa's ass cheeks, boldly tilting her forward. As the young woman gasped in surprise, Jacob pressed his hungry lips against her pussy. Hawa gasped as Jacob's tongue slid into her pussy lips and began to work its magic. Hawa tried to resist but her knees buckled and soon the only thing keeping her from collapsing was Jacob's hands.

"Oh shit, eat that pussy," Hawa squealed, and Jacob proceeded to do just that. Somehow, they ended up on the floor, and Jacob took Hawa on all fours, face down and ass up. Jacob smacked Hawa's big beautiful ass and proceeded to dick her down. Hawa began grinding her big ass against Jacob's groin as he slammed his dick into her. Jacob absolutely loves a big beautiful black ass and Hawa's was one of the best. He couldn't get enough of her...

"Ride me," Jacob told Hawa, as she climbed on top of him, impaling her wet, hairy pussy on his hard dick. Jacob looked up at Hawa, who looked amazing as she rode him. The lovely young West African Muslim woman's curvy body swayed from side to side as she took his dick. Jacob smiled at Hawa and he then caressed her breast with one hand while grabbing her ass with the other. Hawa's passionate screams mingled with Jacob's manly grunts. The fun was just beginning...

"Oh yeah, habibi, fuck me," Hawa hissed, and Jacob bucked his hips, thrusting his hard dick deep inside of her. Hawa rode Jacob's dick like there was no tomorrow, and her screams echoed across the apartment and beyond. Jacob went to town on her, ramming his dick into Hawa's pussy and fucking her roughly. Hawa gritted her teeth and, resting her hands on Jacob's shoulders, she amped up her grind game. Now that's more like it, Jacob thought as he felt Hawa's vaginal muscles grip his member like a vise. With such merciless pressure on his dick, it didn't take Jacob long to cum. He exploded inside Hawa...

"That was fun," Jacob said, taking Hawa's hand as they headed back to the bedroom. Within moments, Hawa was fast asleep. Lying next to Hawa, Jacob was lost in thought. He was living the dream. The majority of bisexual men were forced to hide who they were because of intolerance from both males and females. This was especially true in the black community, where lots of black women support gay black men but found bisexual black men disgusting and untrustworthy. Sad state of the affairs...

Jacob knew he was lucky to have Hawa as his girlfriend. She was beautiful, smart, sexy and freaky. She knew that he was bisexual and didn't care. Hawa found Jacob's bisexuality hot, while he privately continued to struggle with it. Jacob continued to watch interracial male/male videos, though they were getting boring. Jacob recently discovered interracial male/male/female bisexual videos, the rarest of all forms of sensual entertainment.

The other day, Jacob went online and jerked off while watching a video of porn star Wolf Hudson having a steamy threesome with a big-booty black woman named Lotus Lain and a handsome, well-endowed black man named John Johnson, who'd previously only done straight porn. The video was really hot. Lotus Lain, a really freaky gal, got fucked by both Wolf Hudson and John Johnson, and then John Johnson fucked Wolf Hudson from behind while Hudson fucked the hell out of Lotus Lain juicy pussy. My kind of fun, Jacob thought.

Without even thinking about it, Jacob began stroking his dick, thinking about the hot interracial bisexual porn video. Closing his eyes, Jacob tried to visualize the video, but instead of porn stars, his imagination conjured up...others. Jacob saw himself naked in a bedroom, and he was not alone. Mademoiselle Etoile, the tall, gorgeous black woman from the BDSM munch was there, along with Scott, her ginger-headed bisexual male lover.

"Hey, handsome, we meet again," Scott said to Jacob, and Jacob grinned and kissed him while Mademoiselle Etoile looked on. Scott and Mademoiselle Etoile drew Jacob to the nearby bed, and once there, they took excellent care of the handsome young bisexual Haitian man. Mademoiselle Etoile began fondling Jacob's dick while Scott looked on, a hungry look on his face...

"Hmm, I want to taste you," Mademoiselle Etoile said, and Jacob held his breath as the sexy mature black woman leaned over and kissed his dick head. Mademoiselle Etoile then took Jacob's dick into her mouth. Sitting nearby, Scott masturbated, stroking his big white cock while watching his sexy black wife suck a black man's dick. Who says white male/black female couples can't get along with black men? Open-minded folks can always find common ground...

"Let me help you with that, honey," Scott said, and he smiled at Mademoiselle Etoile, his darling fiancée, who winked at him while sucking Jacob's dick. Jacob watched as Scott began sucking on his balls while Mademoiselle Etoile sucked his dick head. The combination simply drove Jacob wild. He groaned, loving what Scott and Mademoiselle Etoile were doing to him. Jacob had his dick sucked before but never by a woman and a man at the same time...

"Hmm, I can't wait to watch you fuck Jacob, honey," Mademoiselle Etoile told Scott, who was now sucking Jacob's dick. Jacob grinned upon hearing Mademoiselle Etoile's words. He was looking forward to it. After polishing Jacob's dick with his mouth, Scott kissed his fiancée and then winked at Jacob. The three of them continued with their kinky fun.

"Let me taste you, gorgeous lady," Jacob told Mademoiselle Etoile, who grinned and nodded. The sexy mature black lady lay flat on the bed, her nipples erect, her curvy body aglow with desire. Spreading her thick thighs invitingly, Mademoiselle Etoile looked at Jacob and nodded firmly. Smiling, Jacob began his approach into her, inhaling the lady's scent before burying his face between her legs. Mademoiselle Etoile wouldn't know what hit her...

"Hmm, Scott, eat Jacob's ass while he eats my pussy," Mademoiselle Etoile ordered her fiancé, and Scott did as he was told. He came up behind Jacob, who was sucking on Mademoiselle Etoile's clit while fingering her pussy. Jacob sighed happily as Scott began eating his ass. Jacob ate Mademoiselle Etoile's pussy with gusto, loving the way she smelled and tasted. Things were getting really interesting...

"Fuck yeah," Jacob mumbled, pumping his dick with his hand, his eyes closed as he explored forbidden scenarios in Fantasyland. Scott and Mademoiselle Etoile continued to entertain Jacob, and some steamy sex followed. Mademoiselle Etoile got on all fours, face down and big ass up. Jacob fucked Mademoiselle Etoile from behind, grabbing her hips and slamming his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Scott came up behind Jacob and licked his ear.

"I love black pussy as much as I love black male ass on my cock," Scott said as he pushed his member into Jacob's ass. The three-way action began in earnest, and all three lovers were screaming. Mademoiselle Etoile squealed as Jacob's thick dark dick filled her pussy while Scott rammed his pale cock into Jacob's smooth dark ass. Scott wasn't lying when he told Jacob about his fondness for black male ass, and the younger man screamed as he got butt fucked for the first time...

"Jacob, are you alright?" Hawa asked, staring at her boyfriend as he sat up in her bed, screaming. Jacob's screams woke Hawa up. What was going on with him? Jacob blinked and then looked at Hawa. There was a strange look on his face. Must be having a nightmare, Hawa thought. Still, the almost happy look on Jacob's face puzzled her. The Haitian stud looked at her, and pursed his lips. Sighing deeply, Jacob put his arms around Hawa, his beloved.

"Hawa, babe, I've sworn to always be honest with you, my bisexual feelings are getting stronger," Jacob said, and his broad shoulders sagged. Hawa embraced Jacob, the strange, beautiful young man whom she'd fallen in love with. Jacob was not of Hawa's tribe, nor was he of her faith, or even of her continent, but somehow, she'd fallen in love with him. At least he cares for me and doesn't lie to me, Hawa thought, sighing.

"When the time comes, we will explore these feelings together," Hawa said, and Jacob looked at her, astonished by her love and acceptance. Who would have thought that this random gal whom he met on a forum would come to mean so much to him? I can't lose Hawa, Jacob thought, resolving to do whatever it took to keep her in his life...and in his bed.

"I love you Hawa, you're the best," Jacob said, laughing, and then he kissed her. Hawa kissed Jacob back and embraced him, hoping they'd overcome whatever obstacles lay ahead. Much later, Hawa went back to sleep. Jacob knew better than to sleep. He was musing on the future. Hawa is a one-of-a-kind lady, and Jacob knew he would never meet the likes of her again. I'm going to convert to Islam and ask Hawa to marry me, Jacob thought. They would become a regular married couple, and that would be all.

In the City of Montreal, Quebec, there's lots of recent African immigrants and they sometimes clash with the more established and numerous Haitian-Canadians. The two groups have much in common, to be sure, but the differences have sometimes caused them to clash. Jacob is of course way more enlightened than most of his people, side effect of being a unicorn. Jacob's family would simply have to accept a lovely and very African Muslim gal like Hawa as his bride.

As for Jacob's emerging bisexual side, it needn't be repressed or cured or whatever since it was totally natural and not a problem. With Hawa's love and acceptance, Jacob now sees his bisexuality as a blessing. He fully intends to explore it with Hawa...and the right ( and discrete ) bisexual gentleman who would be invited entertain them both in their bedroom, of course. Guys who only like guys were useless to Jacob. He needed a hunk who could satisfy both him and Hawa. I think I know just the man for the job, a certain manly ginger, Jacob thought, smiling as he finally fell asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers