All Comments on 'A Kinky Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ4 months ago

I freaking love this!!!! The part with the video call with Daniel was epic.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen4 months ago

I usually avoid stories that are longer than 5 pages, but knowing that you had written this one, Jasmine, I ignored my own instincts. I am so glad I did! You built up the storyline perfectly. I read it through at one sitting, despite the fact that I wanted to keep putting my tablet down to finger myself! (I'm going to do that as soon as I finish this comment!) Of course 5 stars and my total admiration for one of the hottest tales I've read in a long time. Good luck in the contest. This just HAS to be the winner.

Rainyday493Rainyday4934 months ago

I don't know enough superlatives to give this story the credit it deserves.

Great version of the high school 'queen bee' falling for the hung, self-effacing, nerd.

Very hot.

colrbtddscolrbtdds4 months ago

Your best story ever, A great read and perfectly presented. Hope it gets you another award.

gunmakergunmaker4 months ago

I think this is one of your better stories. Well written ( of course), really kinky, and a tender love story. What more could one ask.

Baldy74Baldy744 months ago

Kinky and a great love story! Really enjoyed it. I hope you do a sequel of them together in further adventures, including her best friend!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts4 months ago

Great story.... great to read!!!

ProfQ1955ProfQ19554 months ago

Really enjoyed this romance between the influencer and the nerd. What a great read.

LBLR15LBLR154 months ago

I really like your longer stories with more plot. Great story. Thank you

Cali_LoveCali_Love4 months ago

I only read and write in the Romance category, so I didn't recognize the author when it came up. I should though, right? At almost 50,000 followers, that's crazy good and amazing. If anything, maybe you can go back and fix the name switches Ariel/Amber, Bobby/Brian. No big deal, really. I've done it before too, usually when I'm writing two stories at the same time. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

LitCritLitCrit4 months ago

Hot! Clichéd as hell, but hot! Obviously needs a follow-up to get her bestie and Fran's little fantasies fulfilled (with the emphasis on "filled"!) A bit of an odd resonance between his being uncomfortable being "The Other Guy" and being willing to add a couple of other women to their kink, but, hey - it's your fantasy, you run with it. A 5-Star Thank You!

bobphil8787bobphil87874 months ago

Outstanding!!! I hope there will be additional chapters that will include Juliet and the MILF from across the street (Fran). Maybe Bobby can turn all three of them (willingly) into his submissive sluts.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

This story is the best of yours that I have read. There were no significant slow spots and a hilarious ending when the old boyfriend called.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Meh - The first half was perfect but as the story evolved their relationship began to revolve around kinky sex. Sure, you threw in the occasional “I love you” sentiments, but it was an after thought. The best stories in this genre revolve around the development of a loving relationship not sex. The final bitch, we also like to see a story written to completion. How did their relationship endure college? Did they get married and fulfill his fantasy of her being his wife and mother of his children? 3.8*

VincepetroneVincepetrone4 months ago

Wonderful read from start to finish Jasmine. Thank you.

DemandAndEmotionDemandAndEmotion4 months ago

I aboslutely agree with Tx77Tumbleweed

The best story from you I have read. Looking forward to maybe a second part...

Thanks for this 5 star story.

BarlowNBarlowN4 months ago

This was a great story. It was a little outside your comfort zone while still being distinctly you. It does seem like there are options for a second story whether it was Bobby banging Julie while she orally pleased Ariel or a cuckold fantasy where Bobby gets revenge on his bully by humiliating him via video chats.

doug1407doug14074 months ago
A chapter 2 or more?

I was waiting for her girlfriend and Fran to come over- There could be more chapters for Ariel. After all, it's still High School and other cheerleaders and teachers would love her too. I'd love to read more..

vtscubaguyvtscubaguy4 months ago

Valentine winner for sure! Once again from my favorite, Jasmine.

AlittleWeirdAlittleWeird4 months ago

Great story as always. It is nice to read something like this more often and I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

For some reason, I felt like I'd read the beginning before, but maybe because it's just a common trope. Common beginnings or not, it was an uncommonly good story. I always love to read "Good person comes into their own" stories, and this one was well done. I'm glad that there wasn't any forced drama. 5*

feetandlegsfanfeetandlegsfan4 months ago

fantastic story - 5* doesn't do it enough justice, very nicely paced & written as a story, rather than porn script like so many on here. Hopefully this is just the first of many chapters

gawain_firebrandgawain_firebrand4 months ago

For valentines day they should for sure add Julie!

Sterenn1969Sterenn19694 months ago

Another great story, Jasmine. The only problem I noticed was that both movie quotes were from "Jerry Maguire". "You had me at hello" was basically her response to his "You complete me"

SiswedeSiswede4 months ago

As others have said this has to be one of your best, and you have many great stories!

Jeff_smith232Jeff_smith2324 months ago

Great story, one of the best ones you’ve written in years. Please continue the story as there are multiple open plot lines (Julie, Ariel’s mother, off to college).

piedadpiedad4 months ago

Very well written and super, Super, SUPER HOTTT🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You should wind the contest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most of the story was good. Hated all the lesbian and cheating crap. And a REAL man would NEVER share his GF/Fiancé/Wife with ANYONE, let alone another woman. 1*

DragonMikeDragonMike4 months ago

Have this weird idea of her doing a cum walk at school and it becoming trendy for all the 18 year old girls.

akt196akt1964 months ago

I do believe this is my new favorite story from you, well written as always and both tender and hot. I do hope you’re planning on adding additional chapters to their story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really kinky and fun to read! Loved the character development. The best part definitely was the phone call, it was hilarious. The only problem I have is that sometimes the FL is named “Amber”, and mainly “Ariel”. That made me a bit confused but other than that it was perfection!

Hikerman4Hikerman44 months ago

Where has this silkstockingslover been? Some of your recent stories have been blah and didn’t seem like you’d written them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have wanted to challenge you (you are such a great writer) into doing a true romance story.

Although this is not really it (you could not resist Julie and Fran) it’s a great story.

So the challenge still stands. Can you write a long term, romance story without the usual (for you) kinky stuff. Something completely different.

(Yes I know I may be the only one of your fans that wants to see what you come up with. But it will be fun!)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read many of your stories, but this one didn’t quite make the grade for your level and was disappointing Started out great; cute, character development, fun, if not cliché plot, but after they had sex, it turned into almost a parody of trashy porn, tropes and tiring redundant sex. Then it just dragged on, and became a bore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is a great story - thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What an absolute stonking story to start the new year. Fabulous characters.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingslover4 months agoAuthor

Author note:

Thanks for all the positive comments. It was fun to write something more romantic. Also, I never planned sequels for this story as I thought the story spoke for itself but if you have ideas please let me know as I loved writing this one,

Lastly, apologizes for the name errors, a new edit will be sent in asap to correct this.

Ps: a romantic lesbian story coming out in 2 weeks.

Sister_CageSister_Cage4 months ago

Great story , loved the ending. Just one thing at the beginning Ariels name changed to Amber a few times, but saying that it didn't get in the way of my enjoyment

GutsandgloryGutsandglory4 months ago

Awesome story. Thanks for posting it.

ramysamy7ramysamy74 months ago

More like this please! I wasn’t sure you could do characters, only caricatures. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Luv to hear a chapter 2

dellbertdellbert4 months ago

Would be great if you carry on there story I love it btw

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There are several Beauty & the Beast (Geek) stories in this site. Usually the geek tutoring the beauty and they fall in love. This is one of the better ones. 5 stars.

JT

ccblankccblank4 months ago

5*

You had me at a sleuth of teddy bears

CastAdriftCastAdrift4 months ago

Nicest story from your talented imagination that I've read since "Fishbowl."

I guess I'll have to fill in the next scene with the two lovers, Julie, and her MILF in my own mind.

It's nice to read about two people who improve and complete each other.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story, so good.

You could do a sequel with Bobby & Ariel in a threesome with Julie. I'm no good at thinking up storylines haha so thats up to you!

CrimsonDragonVCrimsonDragonV4 months ago

Really liked the story, definitely one of my favorites, and hoping for a sequel. You could explore all the kinks they talked about for the sequel.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

You should write a lot more Romance stories! An easy 5/5 and a sure contest winner. Really nice story, thanks!

yeshua63043yeshua630434 months ago

I've been reading your stories for at least 15 years now and this one has shot up to the top as one of my favorites. I hope that you have further plans for this plot line.

TwinparadoxTwinparadox4 months ago

A cliche theme but your writing made it one of the hottest stories I have read in a while. I really enjoyed the dirty talk between the two.

You mentioned you didn't have any plans for a sequel but would entertain ideas for a sequel. Adding Julie to the mix seems obvious but you could also add one of Daniel's friend and have him dominate Julie. OR have Julie seduce Daniel's mom and former a harem type story

Either way thank you for this story. It was a pleasure to read.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Hate to sound cruel but this is one of your best stories for a while now IMO. I was expecting more from Daniel but loved the 3 strikes against him. Perhaps too voyeuristic at the end but so what, overall a great story. Thank you.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Pretty fuckin hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Firmly up there for your best work, although gate of the fishbowl was equally as epic

MusicBox1978MusicBox19784 months ago

Excellent story. Love to see a followup with dried cum on her face.

wtraskwtrask4 months ago

Enjoyed this outing... more development of characters than normal... not quite so much wham-bam thank you ma'ma, which certainly has it's place.

Thank you.

appyBappyB4 months ago

Loved it! An easy five stars for the interplay between them and your descriptions of their sexual escapades are delicious! Obvious ideas for a sequel include Julie, but how about our adventurous pair getting invited to an orgy or a BDSM club? Thank you for this story, but please write more about these two.

GRobertsGRoberts4 months ago

Nice story but you called her Amber once and referred to her with another name once.

Th1rd3yeTh1rd3ye4 months ago

Excellent story! oh god i was so engrossed in this! Need a part 2 of this!

AmandonAmandon4 months ago

Very well written and extra star for a Lee Harvey Oswald reference. Would love to see more. Yes I'm waiting on part 4 of Daughters initation into series too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
buncha stereotypes and at least one instance of a double standard (i skimmed)…

woulda given it a three, but the double standard brought it straight down to one.

reswresw4 months ago

Man you write a good story, More with the milf and her girlfriend mixed in please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since you asked for ideas the eazy one is Julie. But also since Julie likes turning straight women, maybe she turns Ariel's mom. She really likes the family and notices the mom seems neglected. Julie in a 3way with Ariel and Bobby. But also turning Ariel's mom. And maybe Bobbys mom too. Real good story. Hope you win.

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo3 months ago

Fabulous loved the slow burn, and you got your nylon fetsh in there as well. I don't want Ariel & Bobby to finish here this needs to develop into a Saga.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Best you've written. Characters that are real, identifiable and empatgetic.

pcman1950pcman19503 months ago

Well, what a change of atmosphere once the big dick came into the picture! For my tastes, a touch or three of romantic love thrown into their relationship would have made for a better story, but it's your story and I enjoyed it nonetheless. Speaking of, it strikes me I've read this story before – or at least one very like it. Have you published this story before?

DINGDONG33DINGDONG333 months ago

Good story good telling a true 5 star. Love the beauty and the beast Queen and big cock Slut and nurd anyway you put it good story.

GmanicGmanic3 months ago

Very hot story! Had me *at attention* all the way through

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i really enjoyed reading this.

taco1085taco10853 months ago

I sure hope there is a part 2 and 3 to this story. I really liked it.

TamaboneTamabone3 months ago

I enjoyed the romance. You always write good sex scenes, and these were up to your high standards, but I enjoyed the story of inner beauty that came before any sex ever happened. You should experiment with genres that you don't usually write in more.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur3 months ago

You've done it again this is a beautiful kinky love story as you brought in menny other kinks through other people, I was thinking you would have the ex boyfriend being bullied and dominated by his black teammates but the way Bobby and Ariel humiliated him was priceless

Keep up with the great work mate

Your true blue Jasmine

GRYFANxGRYFANx3 months ago

I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish reading. Absolutely LOVED this story. So sweet, yet so sexy. Such a great job of character development and the plot line was terrific! Enjoyed every moment of it and wish I was in Bobby's shoes because in certain ways, I am him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bravo!

briboy69briboy693 months ago

this is an incredible story. I love your writing style and the characters you created. Thank you for sharing!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Excellent! Reminds me of my youth about 70 years ago. We went steady for 6 years fucking several times a week until she went to be a camp counselor and apparently found someone and started fucking him. She was the privileged popular girl and I was the second class kid who loved every minute of her life. She married him but I still relive those days as she was also my first. Good story, but it needs an extension, at least with Julie and perhaps many more. Good story!

ArtickArtick3 months ago

Sounds like Daniel is ripe for a lil sissification. He just can't get Bobby's big beautiful cock out of his head, so Ariel and Julie help him get ready for it... Loved it BTW Jas! <3

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely story! Enjoyed it all, a lot of potential in Julie and Fran if this story gets additional installments

coyote11085coyote110853 months ago

It will probably be a while but I really would like another chapter.

gooseking101gooseking1013 months ago

This was really good, I love that it just becomes so sweet at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great Story, Would love for a part 2 with Julie and Ariel

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of your best stories. Great dialogue and humor along with the sex.

Baqfid12Baqfid123 months ago

Loved it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ughh...you had me until the very damn end. As a woman reading this, I loved it. A little repetitive..but as a girl who loves to suck cock, I liked it. However.....ass to mouth? Nope...nearly threw up. Super great story until the very end. Nopesies....

Beejay3Beejay33 months ago

Wow…what a love nest of erotic arousing adventures! 2 unlikely,..at first to be compatable.but developed into a real love attraction for both,. It was good to watch their Advance in their attractivveness to each other.

Would love to read further adventures of Julie…AND. Bobby AND Ariel ..what an erotic affair that could be.

Definitely my favourite author…your stories are so seamless and so real…makes me “Sweat” my pants! .

Thanks for your great series of fabulous stories!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another winner Jasmine! Thanks for all the great stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was so nice until Ariel didn't respect Bobby's wish to NOT make her cheat. Why does she have to be so

inconsiderate? I get it, Daniel is an ass and does not deserve the love she couldn't give him anyway, but she was such faithful and loving character at the start. Why did you let her humiliate Daniel in the last scene? She should have told him exactly what happend but not shown him. That was cruel and recless and made her unattractive. Maybe Daniel could have learned something from this experience and would treat his next girlfriend with more care and attention. People who hurt people for thier own revenge or pleasure will hurt themself and will develop a very ugly personality.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh man, what I would give to be Bobby! Ariel sounds like the perfect woman and Bobby is blessed with the proper equipment to satisfy her needs. I'm stuck in a sexless relationship and dream of meeting a women of that caliber!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yawn. I'm not even halfway through the first page and she's already talking about how her pathetic waste of space "small"(yet basically average) dick bf cant satisfy her and somehow this absolutely perfect bombshell intelligent confident sexed up girl can't even get herself off even with toys and she needs a big dick to come to the rescue. So I'm just gonna pause reading here to start typing this out, and assume that this story is going to follow the EXTREMELY played out and tired trope of the nerdy loner that no one even knew existed has a Horse cock the likes of which humanity and even the gods themselves have never seen and fucks her into a coma and ruins her for all other men. And when I'm correct I'm rating this story a 1 because I'm tired of these shallow and obvious stories lmao. Idk why people just can't write compelling, normal goddamn characters. Hopefully you prove me wrong. But I doubt it...... Aaaaaand not a third of a page later I was correct lmao. So I skimmed the rest of the story and this girl who "would never cheat" is hell bent on an ego boost from the nerd, ends up cheating and after it all needs a pep talk from her friend that once again, can't just be a normal talk about feelings, She needs reminded that his cock is the size of her arm and he fucks her better than any porn star ever could lol. She's actually such an unlikable character.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read most of your stories and I have to say that this one is one of my favorites. To me, it is told as I believe things probably would have transpired between the two opposites. A true fairy tale if you will. And I do love it when the two end in love.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Need better proofreading

MCs' occasional name changes in the story shows poor execution.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the built up, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love all your work, all of your stories keep me reading till finished.

OvercriticalOvercritical2 months ago

The story started out as two young people began to mature in their sexual lives and ended up being a rather depraved orgy. I know they professed their love for each other, but her willingness to have Julie in bed with them doesn't bode well for their long term stability. But at age 18 with a separate college experience facing them although it's not really a long distance relationship, it is remotely possible there is a future for them together. Too much. too quickly. 2*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes2 months ago

Hot. Sexy. Arousing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved this story. It was kinky and sweet, nasty and beautiful, warm and hot, full of lust and love. Love and respect and two young people whose development blossomed to a complete fulfillment that they never would have reached without the other. And I especially loved the fact that there was no crisis to fuck everything up just so it could be resolved in the end. I hate that shit. Instead, everything here was golden, from their lovely attitudes toward each other and ultimately themselves, to the fact that the parents not only didn't object pathetically, rather accepted, respected, and appreciated their child's choice of partner. I could go on, but I'm already nearly gushing. As with the best writers, you created characters your readers can easily learn to love and enjoy their wonderful love for each other. Thank you for this lovely story and gift to your readers for Valentine's Day. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very sweet and nice story. Could add some erotic elements of tease and seduction that is your signature.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

SIMILAR Stories