All Comments on 'A Kiss and a Doug'

by MissUnderstanding69

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy8 months ago

Nice story with a happy ending. I don't need to know all the details about the future divorce, etc, etc (or even if Doug untied Dave!). Dave got his come-uppance for being so unfeeling. Thank you for posting it.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

At first, I did not know where this was going but I sure liked the ending. Dave is just like too many typical males. Will he learn from this? Hell no. He will just keep plodding along as an asshole for the rest of his life.

Regguy69Regguy698 months ago

Dave was a fucktard, a half-man destined to become a full cuck pussy. Doug knew she was too good for her slim husband, but he waited until the dumbass practically begged him to steal his wife. While Doug is described as a hunk, I'm guessing most any normal guy could have convinced her to leave the dipshit she had married.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Well done! Could have a bit more depth with dialogue and more detail of what she was feeling, but all the basil were there. 4.5*

demanderdemander8 months ago

She's a broken person. D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mess around and find out, Dave.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A decent story about the value of a person.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some characters really are dumb. Dave is certifiable. What an arsehole. Its seems the wife is going to be happy she certainly picked a dud in her first marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes! A real man who is strong, kind and loving. Great angle on the normal cuck shit we see on this site. Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Honestly, the way Dave was written as such an ass Doug didn't need a huge cock. You could have left that out and the point still would have been made.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

I hope they got everything they wanted.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Heather wants to stay true, but what can she do?" - Um, stay true?

Frank66Frank668 months ago

A very pleasant surprise to read this story, and thanks for submitting it. In 'Loving wives' the story's expected to be crap if the writer isn't known, this was not. BUT, if you're going to continue here, you have to be tough; it can and will be brutal at times. It can also be very good, as even some of the anonymous commenters are themselves writers here, and post very good comments.

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Haha nice story, Dave got what he deserved. thanks for writing. 5⭐️

AlTendAlTend8 months ago

Good one - well done! It's always nice to read something from the other 51% of the population's point of view.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson8 months ago

Wow! A "cuck" story I actually really liked! Well done!

BigDee44BigDee448 months ago

I was once at a model airplane contest where there were two competitors I had never met, but whom were familiar to others. The wife of one of them was also present. I found out later that when they left, the wife changed partners!

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

She's better off. Dave was an ugly character.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Go Doug go, save that woman

ForensicFossilForensicFossil8 months ago

Nice. Truer to life than most LW stories.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger8 months ago

Very good - nobody not called Dave got hurt in the writing of this story. Enjoyed it. Thanks

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

I don’t much like cuckold stories but I really liked this one. When Doug walked over to Dave with his erection leading the way, I thought he was going to put it in Dave’s mouth to shut him up lol.

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

I liked it. Odd but KEEP WRITING! five for you to encourage you!!

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Great story but no one never disappoints his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good. Great. Dave was not man enough to have a wife, let alone a dedicated and faithful one. Doug and her will probably pair up well.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

Liked this turn-around on a boorish husband who may actually be gay... but afraid to admit it to himself !

5 stars for the ending of a new life with someone actually loving this former orphan.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good tale. 5 stars.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

I agree with you, sbrooks, it's literally the only option, clearly she wasn't and if she was listening, literally she heard Dave say he wasn't into the cucking, so she should have stayed true, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A theme that's been done almost to death, but people still like it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That's what being a dick gets you.

Heather did nothing wrong. She was never really his wife anyway, just his beard.

A nice story. The good guys got what they deserved.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

Beautiful analysis of the cuck pysche. I have long thought cucks and even guys who share their wife are deep down gay, and attracted to other men. Their focus is other men's dicks, semen, orgasms, how they move, etc.

TonyspencerTonyspencer8 months ago

A nice result, the wannabe cuck lost out big time, but I guess he really wasn’t interested in a family life with a beautiful woman all to himself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dumb as rocks characters acting infantile borderline to idiotic. Piss on the drivel and flush.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meeting a group on spring break from west coast . She was dating a guy almost five years and it was obviously one sided by him . She was real cute and even better was her personality. Her friends all said what a dick he was but she was too nice and insecure to dump him. Without even trying for three of the days everything you could think of trying sexually was done twice . She was an amazing partner and gave as much and hard as she took . They left the day before we did and her friends waited out front of the hotel for one last fast and furious fuck . Spoke on phone here and there for a couple years . She dumped him that next month and happily relayed how she put it in his face about the days on spring break as she officially caught him cheating. She said the day she got home she hoped he like the taste of Cum and sloppy seconds. Was happy for her , hope the many decades later have treated her well . Definitely a good one

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Not much to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any man who wants to “share” a woman with other men is at least bisexual, if not just repressed homosexual. Any time fraternity boys are held up as masculine I laugh 😂 !

ZK

InfosaugerInfosauger5 months ago

One minor critique: An adoption doesn’t really make it more real than “just” fostering. It’s how you treated from your foster/adoption parents! I’m a foster child since I’m 4 years old and my foster parents are my parents. True, I do have my birth mother who is also my family like my extended biological family from her side, but adoption wouldn’t make it any different for me. Of course legally there are other differences. So as only foster child I don’t have any legal rights to inherit like my (not biological) brother who is adopted, but who cares. I had a better childhood with my foster parents than some children with their biological parents.

MissUnderstanding69MissUnderstanding695 months agoAuthor

Infosauger, thank you so much for your lovely comment.

You are, of course, entirely correct; it does depend on the situation, but in this case, Heather's perception of what life may have been like. My own mother was fostered by a family member after being orphaned. She was never treated differently in any way, and neither was I as their grandchild. We lost my grandfather recently, and my Mum is spared fighting over the spoils of the will. They had very carefully made sure her inheritance was given in the lead-up to their death.

In contrast, her brother was fostered by a different member of the family, and they did not have the same positive experience.

I am glad that your experience was a positive one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice twist, with the creep with the cuckoloding kink losing her to Doug.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissUnderstanding69@MissUnderstanding69
I am a very happily married lady and my husband loves to read my stories, as he realises he is often the hero of my tales. Although fictional, there is always an element of truth in my stories. I also write as Della Swann on Amazon, and my first book, Love at the Car Wash, ca...