A Kiss Led to This Ch. 16

Story Info
Sandi discovers a new item on her lunch menu.
6.3k words
4.57
1.7k
00

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nine forty-five on a Tuesday morning. Joe drearily started his truck and was headed out to a job site. He felt as if the cup of coffee he brought with him was the only thing keeping his eyes open as he headed toward the main drag.

Arriving at the last cross street before a row of shops he saw a SUV make a right turn just as the light turned green for him. In an instant his eyes were laser focused and he was wide awake.

It was Sandi, and she was driving right in front of him. He felt his cock move forward as if it was being pulled magnetically in her direction.

Sandi had no idea that by sheer luck he was now right behind her. Joe wasn't about to honk and draw attention to the two of them. He took a moment to check his rear view mirror and the surrounding cars as he knew it wasn't above Keith to follow her.

Keith had become a little more suspicious (with good reason) since he had learned his wife had been fucking, sucking and swallowing the cum of his former best friend.

At the end of the commercial row the single lane split into two. Joe took the opportunity to pull right next to her. Again, she did not notice. She was in full Ms. Proper mode, paying attention to the traffic and thinking about doing a good job at work today.

Joe stared over at her perfect auburn hair curled up just above the shoulders of her white blouse. The shirt was buttoned to the neckline and accessorized with a gold chain. Behind it he could see the outline of her perfect tits, constrained within the two snap bra that pinned them in.

And although the mirrored sunglasses she was wearing hid her cat eyes, Joe could picture them in his mind looking up at him from one of the last times they had been together.

That had been a day several years earlier. On that particular morning Keith had just left for work, not paying attention to the man in the hooded sweatshirt walking down his street.

As soon as Joe had seen the tail lights turn the corner he was already walking up Keith and Sandi's driveway. As usual he had carried a tool bucket and tape measure, so any peeking neighbors would think there was work going on.

At the end of the driveway he opened their backyard gate and entered. Closing the gate, he then set the tools down and walked over to the fogged downstairs bath window.

He knew the program well back then: as soon as Keith left Sandi would jump in the shower to start her day. Prior to leaving Keith always expected Sandi to have coffee made and some sort of breakfast.

She was also responsible for making the bed and cleaning the house, along with a bevy of other demands. Keith's list never favored Sandi but you would never catch her complaining. It wasn't her style.

Sandi actually liked the fact that she did all the laundry, especially when it came to dealing with the cum and pussy juice stained sheets that she and Joe would make during their "sessions."

Joe also knew that day she wouldn't complain seeing him. They were in love and could not get enough of each other's company.

Back then Joe would regularly pick Sandi up at her work for lunch hour and drive to the nearest open parking lot. There they would spend most of the hour exploring each other with fingers and mouths.

Rarely would they get a block away from him picking her up before Joe's finger would find its way into Sandi's always smooth and wet pussy. In fact Sandi had taken to wearing skirts and dresses to work more often to give her lover faster access to some lunchtime snatch.

Joe had noticed the underwear and nylons he used to have to navigate soon turned to just sheer nylons that were see through and easy to pull down.

No one at Sandi's work would know for sure that Ms. Proper's pussy was in clear view under her dress, but he was sure many had tried to get a peek.

Once parked Sandi would pull up her dress so Joe could see her little tuft of black pussy hair and the thin lips below it through the sheer fabric.

Sandi never had a problem letting Joe see her private parts. She would show him anything he wanted to look at, from her tits to her pussy to her tiny back door entrance.

She would also do anything he asked her to, and would always ask him what he liked sexually.

Once her nylons were down she would straddle his cock as fast as he could expose it, and rub the hard tip back and forth across her tiny pink clit. He would marvel at how large his erect dick looked when it was against her tiny hands.

While she stroked and pushed his cock against her Joe would release her perfect tits by pulling down her dress at the shoulders or unbuttoning her blouse and freeing the twins.

Joe found it sexy that Ms. Proper would be so constrained as work, yet parked just a few blocks away would be entirely naked on top of him, not giving one shit who saw her tits, pussy and ass through the car window.

Joe found that to be a turn on as well. He knew every guy has a fantasy of seeing a naked woman in a car. He sure did. And he didn't really mind since he was the one getting the benefits of having a an unclothed beautiful woman between him and the steering wheel.

After stroking her tiny clit to near climax with the head of his cock she would always demand he put it inside of her for "just a minute." Joe was amazed how lithe she was, lifting herself up and impaling her pussy on his rock hard cock without any awkward misses or the horn sounding.

"Don't worry," she would always say, "you know I'll take care of you after." She would then kiss him deeply.

Joe knew that meant after sliding into that smooth canal between her legs he would soon be half way down her throat. He was positive she was just as hooked on the taste of her own love juices as he was. The taste, he had to admit, was addicting.

Sandi loved being on top. It gave her the ability to control the bounce and timing of Joe's cock while it was going inside her. She found it much more exciting and so different than her husband, who treated her simply as an outlet to deposit his sperm.

Joe would marvel at how Sandi's tits would move in perfect circles, as if they were synchronized. And how her nipples would bounce off his chest and face while she was in motion. His cock would get warmer and wetter as his pre-cum and hers worked together to lubricate his blood filled rod.

Often, as she moved off him and took a position over the tip of his hard on, Joe would peek into the outside mirror. More than once he saw a body standing there looking in at an angle.

He was sure they could see his glistening cock move into an open mouth with ruby red lips, and the stiff nipples from her big tits swinging freely while she engulfed him.

His solution for watchers was to close his eyes, take a handful of those tits and let them watch if they were so inclined.

He wondered if they ever heard the "Mmmmm" sound Sandi always made when he shot his load into her wanting mouth, or stuck around to see how she hung on long after he came, milking him and keeping his cock warm till it went completely soft.

Joe recalled a time or two where after cumming in Keith's wife's mouth she held on so long that he got hard again. Her response to feeling another man's growing cock between her cheeks would be to massage his balls while slowing working up to sucking speed again.

As his cock grew it would find its way deeper and deeper into the waiting mouth. She would support the base with her tiny hand, keeping him upright until enough blood returned, and then stroking his handle as she worked her mouth like a pussy until she was rewarded with a second helping of cum.

So it was, on that particular day, that Joe both wanted to and needed to put his cock into Sandi's mouth. He looked into the opaque window to see the outline of Sandi in the shower. She was soaping up her tits and stomach as the water hit her face.

He wondered if she masturbated often under that warm stream from the shower head. If she used her hands and fingers to get herself off after her husband had left for work.

He had shown her how to suck her own nipples in front of him, and was curious if she would do that alone as well.

The view was not clear enough for the answers, so he banged on the glass. Sandi jumped and turned off the shower. She could see the outline of Joe's big head through the glass.

"Fuck, Joe," she yelled through the glass. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry. Bad time? I can leave."

"Don't you dare. Come to the back door."

Joe knew the drill, and by the time she got to the back door he had his boots halfway off. Sandi greeted him wearing only her thin blue silk robe. She was still wet underneath, and the silk clung to the outline of her tits and her pointed nipples.

With wet hair she always looked completely different, it hung straight and close to the side of her head, not the giant swirl of squirrel nest that she had to tame when it dried.

She greeted him with a kiss and he complied. His hands went immediately inside the open robe to feel those soft round jugs with the hard tips.

"Wow," she said. "What brings you here, my beautiful man?"

"Well, you do." Joe put a hand under each tit and bent down, taking each nipple in his mouth, then pushing her 34 dd's together and sucking both at once. He moved his big hands around her neck, circling it completely, then slid one hand to each shoulder and pushing down on her shoulders.

Sandi dropped to her knees, tits out, looking up with those half moon eyes. Joe undid his pants and let them hit the floor, followed by his boxers. His rock hard cock stood over the woman's head like a flag pole. A flag pole dripping pre-cum.

Looking down he took in her forehead, her perfect eye brows, her freckles, the lines of her cheeks, and that tiny mouth with the red valentine lips. Joe took ahold of his swollen member mid way with his right hand and put his left hand behind her head.

Sandi opened her mouth ready to receive the tip of the giant cock before her, still looking up into the eyes of her husband's best friend.

Holding her head steady instead of darting into her mouth Joe measured his cock against her head. Putting his balls against her chin the tip of his cock was even with the top of her head.

He felt her tongue reach for his balls but he pulled back. Slowly he began painting her face with pre-cum. He started at her hair line, moving the purple mushroomed tip across her forehead side to side.

He zig zagged his leaking fluid from freckle to freckle, circling each eye and laying a trail down both sides of her nose. As she closed each eye he coated each lid, jacking and squeezing his member to push out more fluid to cover her skin.

Sandi closed her eyes as the cock fluid began coating her cheeks, moving into a sniffing position. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the soft wet feel of Joe's hard cock against her face.

"Ummm," she said. "Marking your territory?"

"Just enjoying the view," Joe replied, circling her puckered lips.

After hitting every spot on Sandi's face he moved the tip of his cock across closed lips. Back and forth it moved, wetting them until they were slick with clear fluid.

Slowly those soft lips began to part. Sandi moved Joe's hand off his dick and replaced it with hers, holding the upright rod down.

Her other hand moved to his balls and prostrate, where she began a slow massage, but at the same time pulling his sensitive nutsack toward her opening mouth.

Joe watched as the head of his straining member passed her lips until it was fully inside her. Following that the length of his pole would slowly be taken in as she relaxed her throat in anticipation of filling it with his cum.

And cum he did, bucking as he did so. So hard that Sandi had to grab his ass cheeks to avoid losing even a drop of his creamy prize.

As usual, "Mmmmm" was the only sound between them. It was Sandi's way of purring when her stomach was filling with goo.

After he moved to half mast she released the member from her wet orifice.

Joe could only stand there in awe, and on that morning he spontaneously started laughing with joy.

She stood and they kissed each other, and in that kiss Joe could taste his saltiness on her tongue. He put one hand in the small of her back and with the other moved to gather her juices on his middle finger, which he slid between their kiss so both of them could taste it.

He picked up the nearly naked woman and set her on the stairs, spread her legs and bent in to taste his reward. As he moved her tiny clit gently with his index finger his tongue found a new home inside the wet split lips between her legs. He could feel her juices running out and down his chin.

Sandi grabbed each of his ears gently. She pushed, pulled, lifted and rotated him until his tongue hit that exact right spot. He continued to work her canyon, in and out and from end to end until he felt her abdomen roll and she came in his mouth.

"MMmmm," Joe cooed. Then it was her turn to spontaneously laugh. Joe could only smile.

"Glad you enjoyed that," he said.

"God, I love you," was the reply.

As Joe filed that memory he saw Sandi turn onto the street where her office was located. He was now about four car lengths behind her. She found a spot a half block from the front door. Joe drove past her slowly and looked over, she still didn't see him. Sandi was applying last minute lipstick and double checking that her hair and outfit were in perfect order.

About four spaces down Joe caught an open parking spot. He rolled down the passenger window, knowing that Sandi would soon be walking by. He watched in the rear view mirror as she locked her vehicle and began walking up the street.

Joe stared her down, even in the rear view mirror you could make out her big tits. His eyes took her in from the shiny auburn hair to the toned calves and manicured feet.

As she got to his passenger door he called out.

"Wow."

Sandi stopped. Mirrored sunglasses looked through the open window.

"Wow?" she asked, "what's wow."

"You. You are always wow."

Sandi leaned in. "You know, my shrink says I shouldn't talk to you. My husband says I can't ever talk to you. And what do you think your wife would say?"

"Probably wow. But a different kind of wow."

Sandi stood there silent. Joe continued, "I just saw you by chance and wanted to say hi. I hope you know I have some very specific memories of you."

"As do I," she replied.

"I just wanted to let you know that cumming in you, on you, and with you are my best memories ever. Period."

"You followed me just to tell me you enjoyed cumming in me?"

"Pretty much. If I'm being honest. Yeah. And I was hoping to get a glimpse of your eyes." Joe was uncomfortable, but at the same time getting hard beneath his work shorts.

Sandi was now right up against the open passenger window looking in.

"You know, Joe, you were the first guy I ever let come in my ass."

"I do."

"And to be honest I used to look forward to having your cum every day one way or another."

"Yes."

"And I don't think I'll ever get over not being able to suck your cock every day."

"Wow."

"But for whatever reasons surrounding us that's no longer an option"

"It's kind of a mess, but I just wanted you to know it's tough to move on."

"I'm in front of my work so there is zero chance I'll be getting in your vehicle. The wolves are always watching."

"I know. But I can't blame them. You're beautiful inside and out. You getting in my vehicle was not what I followed you for."

"Bullshit, you were hoping I'd suck your cock and we'd both be on our way."

"Sorry to bother you. But before I go can I ask one question?" Joe shifted slightly and adjusted his morning wood.

"One. Sure."

"Is your pussy wet right now talking to me?" Joe and Sandi had made a pact to never lie to each other. He knew she had to answer, and do so truthfully.

Sandi paused and looked left and right. "Soaked," was the reply.

"Thanks for making my day." Joe started his engine.

Sandi looked in at the brown bag on his passenger seat.

"What's that?"

"My lunch. A turkey sandwich, an apple and an iced tea."

"Looks good. I forgot my mine."

"Here, it's yours. It's the least I can do." Joe handed the bag over. Sandi opened it and removed the sandwich. In a plastic bag was two pieces of sourdough bread with three slices of processed turkey and one slice of Havarti cheese. She threw the bag back on the seat.

"You can have the apple and tea back. Thanks for the sandwich."

"My pleasure."

"However," she added, "It looks like it could use a little more dressing." Sandi removed the sandwich from its wrapper and handed it back to Joe.

"You mean?" Joe was caught off guard.

"Otherwise it will be tasteless. You've got five minutes or I'll be late to work."

Joe looked around. It was quiet enough.

"One condition," he said, "the glasses come off and you talk with me."

"Done," was the reply.

Joe turned the engine off and reclined his seat. He looked over at his former lover. She wasn't moving. Reaching down he unbuckled and unzipped his shorts.

As he grabbed the sides of his pants and boxers Sandi grabbed the sides of her sunglasses. As his clothes came off so did her glasses. As he looked into those shiny brown crescent eyes he could feel his hard on rubbing against the steering wheel.

"Wow," he said. He grabbed his cock at the base and pushed on the outside vein, moving it like a lever. As the blood filled the tip he gripped it and slid his hand us toward the top, trying to squeeze some lubricant out of his slit. None was there yet.

With his other hand he began warming his ball sack while one finger woke up his prostrate. This wasn't something he had been planning but it wasn't something he hadn't been doing for most of his life.

"Do you still fuck your husband?" he asked.

"Sometimes. Less than before we got caught."

"What color panties are you wearing?"

"I'm not. Just nylons. If I pulled up my skirt you could see my bush."

"Will you?"

"Nope."

Joe started getting a rhythm down. He was sliding one hand up and down his bat handle while the other gripped both balls.

"Did you ever suck my cock then suck Keith's after?"

"Yes. Only because he was getting more suspicious. To be honest I don't think he really cared what I did as long as I sucked his cock. And I didn't care what I had to do as long as I got to suck yours."

Joe looked down and saw a small drop of pre-cum find its way out of his blow hole.

He took his indes finger and used it to lubricate the sides of his hard on.

"Can I see your tits?"

"No."

"Has anyone else seen them lately? Besides Keith?"

"We had book club last Thursday. Which you know is ladies night out. We went to a brewery for burgers and talk. There was this guy there who reminded me of you. He was at the table next to us with four friends for a bachelor party. We were all joking back and forth all night.

Around ten o'clock the girls called it a night. Everyone got in there cars and left. I drove around the block and went back in.

The guy, Bo, invited me to sit at their booth in the back between him and the Bachelor. He was big like you and smelled good. He was wearing a nice collared shirt and khakis. And he had big hands.

I had a glass of wine and we ended up rolling dice for a dare. If I won he would give me his underwear, and if he won I would show them my tits."

"You're a shitty dice player," Joe interjected as he increased his stroking speed.

"You got that right. I left my coat on but undid my blouse and took off my black silk bra. My tits were in plain view for all five guys. I had my back to the restaurant so only they could see, so I left them out. My nipples were rock hard from the air conditioning."

"Did you get wet?"

"Not till I felt Bo's big hand on my thigh. It crawled up right to my pussy; slowly, as we talked and laughed. The other guys couldn't tell that he had a hand up my skirt. It reminded me of you and I and Keith and Janice when we used to have dinners together."

12