A Kiss Led to This Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, like when you would stroke the head of my cock while we played a game after dinner," Joe said, feeling more pre-cum lubing up his rod.

"Or you'd finger me while they were out at the bar-b-que."

"So what happened with Bo?"

"Well, as he worked to rip a hole into my nylons he whispered that his dick was really different and I should see it. He said he was uncircumcised and really big. I said maybe another time.

While Bo was leaning into me my other leg kept rubbing against the Batchelor. I think his name was Dave. He seemed to be in his late twenties and had dark curly hair.

His brother was one of the other guys at the table and looked just like him. The bride's brother was one of the others; he had blond hair and a goatee. The last guy they called Len. He looked like he must work at a bank or in tech.

Dave was trying to be discreet. I started bouncing my leg up and down and he did the same. I could tell he was already hard and his face was getting red.

Suddenly his hand snuck up the back of my coat, and while I was turned talking with Bo I felt it circle around and rub my nipple. I kind of reached back and felt his hard on.

While the other guys were rolling dice for drinks I kept rubbing him. I put my hand in the pocket of his pants and found the head of his cock. I squeezed it and made circles around with the head with my thumb. Once I could feel his pre cum I began jacking him off. After about thirty seconds of just stroking I felt the fabric fill with cum.

I smiled at him and used the cum to lubricate my nipples.

A minute later Bo excused himself to go to the rest room. When he left Dave's brother moved over and sat in his place. I found out they were born a year apart and to me looked like they could have been twins.

As we chatted he moved against my leg just like his brother did, with the same up and down motion. It must be a thing with them.

While I talked to Dave and the others I put my hand down and squeezed him just like I had done to his sibling. I felt around till I found the head of his cock. It was in the middle of a wet spot on his thigh.

I stroked him down to his knee and back just like I did his brother until I felt him come under my palm. He shot so much it came through the fabric of his pants. I looked at him and this time I licked my palm. I wiped what was left on his shirt.

When Bo returned he retook his seat. He sat next to me and handed me his underwear, saying I earned it. Looking down I could see the outline of his cock. It seemed to run about halfway down his leg.

His giant hand found its way back up my skirt and he finished the hole he had been tearing in the front of my nylons. I felt his big middle finger find it's way into my gap as we talked and drank. Dave asked me why my chest was turning red and I just smiled.

That's when I felt Dave's hand running my other leg. He must of recovered and was getting horny again. Apparently his fingers hit Bo's when they got between my legs.

Bo said 'Just opening the door for you, buddy' and as he pulled his finger out Dave put two in. I looked Dave in the eye and put my hand down on his cum covered cock. It was hard again. And the pocket was sticky.

While I turned his way just a little to give him better access the Bride's brother asked 'What the hell is going on over there?' Dave pulled his hand out out about a second before I was going to cum, and I felt my pussy juices running down my inner thighs.

One drink later I told the guys I had to get home. Bo said he'd better walk me out since it was getting late. The others complained about me leaving so I gave them one last peek at my tits.

Dave kissed me good nite on the cheek and I wished him luck in his marriage. He handed me his card and asked if I would suck his cock later. I patted his rock hard dick and said, 'Maybe some other time.'

As I got up his brother, the bride's brother and the tech guy just sort of blended into the background.

Outside Bo put his hand on my bare back to guide me. I had buttoned my coat but not my blouse and felt his big paws against my skin. He directed me his truck and tried to kiss me while he felt my tits."

"Wow. Did you kiss him back?"

"You know you're the last guy I've kissed. I told him I was a bit curious about his cock so I had him sit in he cab and drop his pants."

"Was it worth it?"

"It was really long and thin and looked like a horseshoe clam. I kind of laughed. He said he was used to that but told me to wait a minute.

He opened my coat so he could see me and then stroked himself with two hands. I swear he grew three more inches and I could see that the tip had poked out of the hood. He pointed the rod it in my direction and I just kind of took it in my mouth."

"I see," Joe said, "It just sort of fell in your mouth. And you sucking cock on book club night? Sounds like the good old days when you used to find and suck me."

"Well, maybe that's why. Anyway it was weird since he didn't really have a head on the end. I had a hard time sucking on the tip. I put both hands around the stem, one on top of the other. I tried to deep throat him but only got about half in me.

He said we should go to his place. That's when I told him I'm married and had to get home to my husband. He invited me up into his truck and said I really had to see one more thing. The parking lot was almost empty so I climbed in, leaving the door open.

He had me straddle him and slid that long tool into my pussy. I thought it wouldn't fit but it was so thin the end bent around and curved in my cunt. It was like someone was poking a stick in my stomach from the inside. I could feel the tip right through my skin."

"Holy shit, Sandi."

"I know, it's bad. But Keith cheated on me first so fuck him. I let Bo take the reigns on fucking me. He grabbed my hips and pulled down on that giant snake until I bottomed out against him.

I began yelling 'Fuck me' and rubbing my tits. He fucked me hard for about five minutes. We were both sweating and then he blasted his cum into me. His cock took up so much room in me a bunch of fluids came out all over his balls and seat.

When I finally looked over, the tech guy Len was standing in the open door. He was unzipped and jacking his tiny dick off.

'Len, what the fuck' Bo said. Then Bo said to me 'Sorry, he doesn't get out much.'

I thought what the hell. I wiped my hand in the fluids below my pussy and used that hand to stroke Len. Two times to be exact, before he put his hands around my thigh and came against my leg."

Joe was working his cock and balls steadily as Sandi relayed her story.

She continued, "I left and walked over to my car and opened the back. I was bent over looking for some paper towels to clean my pussy and leg. That's when the bride's brother showed up. 'How about me?' he asked.

I didn't say a word and never caught his name. As I turned around and kept looking for paper towels I felt him lifting up the back of my skirt. I never moved as he tore the hole in my nylons up to my waist. I felt the cool air against my wet pussy and braced myself against the vehicle.

'Not in the ass,' I said.

I could feel the tip of his cock move against the bottom of my back. Then one, two maybe three fingers went inside my pussy. The cock moved down my ass crack, sliding up and down, a little more each time as it got wetter and wetter.

Suddenly the head was right against my asshole. It circled against the opening. I didn't say a word, just spread my cheeks a little more.

His fingers came out of my gash and walked up toward my chute. I felt one digit slide in up to the knuckle.

By then I was sure he was going to fuck me in the ass. You know Joe it had been so long since I had your cum in my chute I think I was open to seeing what another man's load felt like.

The sensation quickly changed as I felt his finger pop out of my ass and his hard cock enter my wet pussy. He began fucking me from behind, grabbing one tit in each hand and squeezing the nipples.

I was holding on for dear life as he bucked into me. He reached down with one hand and grabbed some of the mixed gobs from between my legs.

He put that gooey hand over my mouth and had me lick it off between breaths.

It was chilly out and I was already sweaty but could feel myself getting sweatier.

While he pounded me I just closed my eyes and thought of you. And the fact I had a meeting on Friday."

"Hmm, which one turned you on more?" Joe asked.

"Then I thought about how much I love your cum." Sandi replied. "And I came with this stranger's cock in my pussy while I sucked on a cum covered finger. He suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he came. I didn't move as he pulled out.

He put his hand below my pussy and it filled with a new load of warm, dripping cum.

He proceeded to swipe the gush along my crack and stuck his finger back inside of me, then pulled it out. I felt that same hand move against my cheek.

He covered my entire face in cum, rubbing it around and then putting one finger back in my mouth.

Then he returned that finger back into my ass.

'Next time,' he said, 'this is mine.' He threw a wad of napkins down next to me and left."

"Wow," was all Joe could say. He could feel himself getting close, his hand sliding easily along the slick rail.

As I was just pulling out of the lot I saw the Batchelor Dave standing on the corner, waiting for his ride. But I think he was really waiting for me. I stopped and said I'd give him a ride. I thought what the fuck, my tits were still out, my pussy was gushing cum and the only option I had was to go home to Keith.

Dave opened his pants and had me stroke his bare cock as I drove him home. He was using his left hand to put two fingers in me and rubbing my tits with his right.

He had me pull right in his driveway, saying his wife was a deep sleeper. He actually wanted me to come inside so he could fuck me on his couch but I knew I had to get home. He told me she sleeps so deep sometimes his brother comes over and fucks her, and she doesn't even know.

And that one night he gave Bo a turn. And if I ever wanted to eat her pussy he might be able to arrange it. Just about then I came on his hand. After I got my breath I bent over and took his cock in my mouth, stroking him up until he came again, this time down my throat. Then I raced home.

"When I got there it was one in the morning. I needed to sleep so I just undressed right next to the bed and slipped in, turning my back to Keith.

I guess I must have woke him because twenty seconds later he's inside my pussy from behind fucking me. 'You're so wet,' he said. 'You have no idea,' I thought to myself."

"Double wow."

"Here's the kicker. In the morning he leaves early to work. I get up to see that I still have my ripped nylons on and he didn't even notice."

"You're unbelievable," Joe said, "And unbelievably beautiful."

"You made me that way," Sandi replied, looking down at her lover stroking himself. "You've got about a minute left."

"Okay, for you,' he replied. "Anything else?"

"Yes, I'm fingering myself right now."

Joe noticed she had put her purse on the seat and he could see her arm moving to back up her claim. With that he moved to finishing speed.

He opened the sandwich leaving the top bread like a backstop and shot cum like a flame thrower into a cave.

"Oh, my god, Sandi," he said, "What planet did you come from?"

"Planet Joe, I guess."

Joe finished spurting and put his drained cock between the two pieces of bread.

He squeezed out a final drop and handed the finished product over to Sandi.

She took a bite out of the middle and said, "Thank you. Half now, half at lunch."

She took a second bite and placed the rest back in the plastic. Sometimes my assistant and I share food, this could get very interesting."

Sandi nodded at her SUV. "I usually leave that unlocked, in case you ever want to drop off lunch for me. Maybe once a week would be nice."

"I'll see what I can do, but it might lead to trouble."

"I'll take trouble if it leads me back to you. And if you're a good boy you might find a hot dog waiting for you."

Sandi put a finger from the hand she had been rubbing herself with into her mouth. "And I seem to have another hole in my nylons."

She smiled and blew him a kiss before walking off.

Joe watched Ms. Proper cross the street and and found himself staring at her ass as she went into the building.

"Wow," was all he could say to himself, wondering just what a next kiss might lead to.

12