A Kiss Led to This Ch. 18

Story Info
Sandi surprises Joe in a hotel room with a "view."
6.3k words
3.33
993
00

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe got the message Thursday afternoon. By Friday he had checked off all the boxes.

Box one: Get Friday off work. Box two: Alibi for Janice. Box three: Rent a room on the third floor of the Baxter Hotel. Box four: Get a booth at the Baxter Grill. Box five: Wear loose fitting pants without underwear. Box six: Cut the front pockets out on the pants.

Work was easy since Joe had so many sick days. Friday was Janice's work meeting followed by cocktails so she was never home till late anyway. Joe paid cash for the room, but the problem there was they only had one with two queens. Joe figured Sandi wouldn't mind.

For the pants Joe chose a pair of Khaki's that had seen better days and were always a bit large for him. As for the pockets he had no problem cutting them out, knowing that Sandi would be using them as an access hole.

The final problem was that if he turned left or right you could see his thigh skin and possibly his dick through the holes. Joe solved that by wearing an oversize Hawaiian shirt that hung low enough to make the pants look normal.

At the prescribed time of one o'clock Joe was sitting in a booth in the hotel grill facing the lobby door. His beer and some snacks had already arrived. He also had taken the liberty of ordering a glass of wine for Sandi.

As he watched the door he caught a glimpse of her entering. He took her in as she removed her sunglasses and tipped the doorman with her perfect smile. She almost glided as she walked, her grabbable hips slightly swaying. Her auburn hair crossed her left eye just above the brow today. Joe noticed her hair and its part moved around constantly.

"Whichever way the squirrels up there tell me to go," she would often say. Sandi had on a brown skirt with a mid thigh hem, brown knee high boots and a cheetah print sweater that hugged her figure. Joe was already imaging those 34DD's being freed and swaying in his direction so he could lick her perfect nipples. He also recalled the time he had fucked her while Keith was at work: she had worn those same boots and nothing else to the bedroom upstairs.

Sandi flashed her smile for Joe as she stepped up and climbed into the elevated booth, sitting to his right. Her red lipstick was perfectly applied, and Joe hoped it would soon apply perfectly again to the base of his cock.

"Thanks for the wine, and thanks for showing up," Sandi said. She leaned over and they kissed lightly. The Baxter was an upscale hotel on the side of town where neither Joe or Sandi knew many people. They could afford to be a bit brazen at this location.

"My pleasure," Joe replied. Her cat eyes had him mesmerized. "Can I assume Keith is on one of his 'man trips'?"

"No, but he's got a busy day today, or so he said." Joe could feel his trouser snake growing, its head slowly crawling in Sandi's direction. She lifted her wine with her right hand as her left moved up his thigh and worked its way into the pocketless hole.

The elevated booth provided a view under the table top to the two gentlemen eating lunch at the lower table across from them. They were suit and tie, about forty years old each. Sandi smiled at them politely, spreading her legs just a bit as her fingers found the tip of Joe's growing member. She could tell they wouldn't be a problem.

"Just a touch," she said, rolling her thumb across the slit of his cock. "I don't want to spoil the surprise."

"What surprise is that?"

"Well, it's a bit of a change up for today."

"What do you mean?" Joe asked, surprised but curious.

Sandi glanced at the door. Her boss, Mr. Harvey had just arrived. Joe forgot that she had filled him in on what often happened on most Fridays with the CEO of her company since the day she finally agreed to suck his cock.

He assumed her boss would be headed for their booth, but after acknowledging the two of them with a look he headed to the bar.

"I see," Joe said, "but I'm not interested in sharin..."

Sandi cut him off saying "We're not done yet," and nodded toward the doors again.

This time two tall, muscular, clean shaven men entered. Each was dressed business casual and each was carrying a satchel with the logo of Mr. Harvey's company. One of the men was white but tanned, the other had very dark black skin.

As Joe watched them head to the bar and greet Mr. Harvey he couldn't decide if he was getting harder or softer under his lover's tiny hand. It was tough enough getting a hand job in front of the two strangers across from him, but now their were three other men looking to fuck his lover.

"Hey, hi!"

Joe almost jumped completely up as a very familiar voice was suddenly on his left side. "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh fuck," Joe thought to himself. It was McKinley, Sandi's daughter, and she was standing right next to them.

"Hey Kins," Sandi said, "You're late."

"Lot's of folks off today," she replied, "so much traffic."

Joe was in absolute shock as McKinley, or the nickname she was known as: 'Kins' stood next to the booth.

Kins was twenty five years old and had first been away at college, then off and on working for the past few years. Joe hadn't seen her more than once or twice during that time, and when he did it had been in just in passing.

He looked over at Sandi and then back at Kins. They both had on identical outfits, right down to the brown boots. A change up for sure.

She crawled into the booth on Joe's left side and said, "Long time no see."

"Yes," Joe sputtered out. He was completely flustered, and the two men across from them appeared dumbfounded at how the "Average Joe" across from them was entertaining two beautiful women.

Kins kissed him on the cheek. She was taller than her mother and had darker hair.

But the eyes, her smile and her complexion left no doubt she was Sandi's daughter.

Joe couldn't help but stare down quickly at the young woman's body. Kins's tits were a bit smaller than her mom, but so were was her waist and thighs. Age had not yet put it's mark on her firm body.

"I guess you didn't order me a wine." Kins joked. Joe felt her thigh next to his as she cozied up next to him in the booth. Her leg was right next to his and not moving. He felt Sandi's hand on the other side circling his hard on.

"Waiter," Joe called, loud enough to turn a dozen heads but did get their server to respond.

"I don't know how you keep this thing quiet, Mom."

"Joe's usually not this loud, Kins. I think you spooked him."

"Joe," Kins asked, "did I spook you?"

"I'll be honest with both of you. You two have managed to scare the absolute shit out of me."

The two ladies laughed as they looked into each others eyes. Sandi continued her grip on his shaft.

Joe ordered another wine and gave Kins a look. She responded with "I guess you'd like an explanation."

"From one of you would be nice," he responded.

"Mom?"

Sandi grabbed Joe's bicep with her right arm as she continued to stroke him with her left. "Well, Joe," she began, "As I've told you I have no secrets with you. The same is true for Kins. She pretty much knows every possible thing about my life, and me about hers. That includes things her father did, and things her mother did."

Joe felt her squeeze down on his erection as she said, "And still does."

Kins joined in, "I was watching the house when Mom and Dad were away on a weekend. I felt my period coming on and was looking for some tampons. That's when I found Mom's diary. Wow. She had told me some stuff but when I found that I really understood. This woman is gaga about you."

"And me about her," Joe replied.

Kins continued, "So one night when Dad was away we went through the whole thing. From the first kiss between you two all the way to her and her boss over there at the bar. So I know it all, and I'm good with it. As long as she's happy I don't give one fuck about anything else. I've got a long life ahead of me and I want to experience everything. You know what I mean?"

Joe felt Kins's hand on his inner thigh. It cruised up the inseam up to his balls where she massaged him through the fabric. His cock was still at a forty five degree angle as it had reached over to Sandi's probing fingers. The wet head had somehow poked out through the right pocket cutout.

Kins then moved her hand up from his balls to the cut out pocket on the other side. There it fought its way in through the hole and back down to his ball sack. To Joe the skin on skin feeling was incredible.

Kins noticed the same two diners eyeing them. "Friends of yours," she asked.

Sandi replied, "Uncross your legs and pay them no attention."

Joe felt Kins move her legs, at the same time she rubbed her middle finger down his prostrate almost to his ass.

'I said," asked Kins as she looked him in the eye. "Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes," Joe responded, "I've got a good idea." Kins nudged into him and Joe noticed one difference between her and her mother: Kins had no bra on. He felt her nipples give pushing into him and as he looked at her chest he could see them pointing. He began to wonder if she had the same freckles on her tits, and the same pencil eraser ends.

"So," Sandi said, "while Kins read my diary she gave me hers. Turns out we are both pretty good record keepers. And it turns out we had something in common at her college."

"Really?" Joe asked.

"Kins, you want to tell it, or me?" Sandi asked.

"I'll go," answered her daughter. "At college I joined a sorority. It was located on a grassy slope right next to a frat house. On initiation night we drew for rooms. My room was called the 'Honey Pot.' It was behind the main building and on the frat house end. Next to it was a trail from the main road to both houses. Every room came with a condition.

Mine was that there was no lock on the door and that 'Honey' was always free. Meaning my "Honey Pot" would be open until we drew for new rooms. The head of the frat took the first turn. He was twenty-three and gorgeous. We had two beers together before her walked me down from the pledge party to my room. I think it was about ten at night.

All the sisters were wearing white, I had on an old prom dress that I had brought from home. I tried to take it off but he wanted me to leave it on. He laid me down on the bed and opened the front to let my tits out, then pulled up the bottom till my pussy was exposed.

He dropped his clothes pulled me toward him as he stood at the end of the bed. I remember his cock being thin and hard. He slid it right into me.

As he was pumping into me he opened the curtains. Outside a group of guys were watching. One had a timer. Apparently there was a bet on how long he could last.

He came in me after exactly four minutes and twelve point two seconds. There were high fives and money exchanged outside. It turns out the the grand prize was sloppy seconds."

"Wow," Joe said.

Kins continued, "The second guy put his cock in me and didn't move at all, he just kind of circled in place. Then he pulled out and walked over to my face. I told him I had never given a blow job, which was sort of true. He didn't say a word, just put it in my mouth and again didn't move.

So I started bobbing my head and turning as I sucked the cum out of him like I had seen watching porn. It must of worked because before too long I got a mouthful of cum that tasted a lot like burgers and beer.

By this time there were several guys in the room. Apparently they had drawn numbers. Number three was a stocky guy from down south I called Souther Guy with a fat cock. He pushed me up and climbed on top of me. That thick cock slid right into me since I was still lubed from the first guy's cum. Southern Guy was apparently well known and well liked by the others.

He asked me my name. I told him McKinley, like the president. He said no, 'McKinley like the mountains. That's what is looks like watching your tits rise up from your little mound.'

He turned to his buddies and said, 'Everybody, this pretty litlle thing here is Mount McKinley. Anyone who wants to fuck her needs to bring her a rock. Then you can mount her just like this.'

At that point he began fucking me like it was the end of the world and I came right there in front of all of them.

Everyone scrambled to go find a rock, and from then on I was known as Mount McKinley. Whenever one of those boys needed a blow job or some pussy they would put a rock outside the door, and when they were done put it in a pile under my window."

Sandi said, "Imagine reading that in your daughter's diary."

Kins chided, "Now you tell your part, Mom. And by the way, later that semester there was an article about rocks disappearing from the riverbed."

"Okay," Sandi began, "There was a weekend where Keith and I were fighting so I took a road trip to see Kins. What I didn't know was she had gone on an overnight trip with her friends. I got there late and the sorority house was quiet and dark.

One of the girls directed me to her room and also let me know there was a strict policy of no overnight visitors. It was a Wednesday and during the week there was a ten o'clock curfew.

I waited for Kins and while doing so fell asleep on the bed. When I woke it was midnight and pitch black. I saw two security people walking outside with flashlights.

So I figured I was stuck there, and I left the lights off since visitors weren't allowed.

As I lay there the door opened and someone came in. 'Shhh' was all I heard. I knew it wasn't Kins. The figure came over a stood right over me. I pretended to be asleep.

Next thing I knew there was a cock, a big one, inside my mouth. It was hard and long and suddenly his two hands held my face as an inordinate amount of cum was going down my throat. There was no time to react.

As the figure zipped and left I heard one of the security guys shouting at him, 'It's after curfew, get your ass out of here.'

Seconds later the door opened again and both security guys were in Kins's room.

'Just checking, Ma'am,' one said in a raspy tone.

Then the other, with a deeper voice said, 'I'm just checking too. Checking your tits.' Hands pried open my blouse in the dark and my bra was unsnapped. No one could see anyone's face.

Then Deep Voice said, 'These feel a little bigger tonight, you been working out?'

While Deep Voice groped my tits Raspy Guy pulled my dress up. He said, 'What did I say about wearing underwear?' With that he literally tore my panties off.

Deep Voice guy circled around till he was over my head. Seconds later his johnson was deep in my mouth.

Raspy Guy was fingering me with one, then two, then three fingers. He put my hand on his cock and I began to stroke it. I could barely see as he pulled his baton out and spit on it, then slid it into the hole his fingers opened.

'Raise your pussy up, Mount McKinley,' he said. I arched up as he moved next to the other body above my head. As he fucked me with the baton they each took turns shoving a cock in my mouth.

Deep Voice said, 'Loser goes ass' and they both were sliding deeper and deeper in my throat on their turn. A minuter later Deep Voice came inside my mouth and as he pulled out shot cum in both my eyes. It was thick and warm.

'Fuck,' Raspy Guy said. He moved around till he was between my legs. He tried to put it in my ass but I stopped him.

'Okay,' he said, 'have it your way.' He took the baton out which was now wet with my pussy juice and slid it into my ass chute. Then I felt his cock pass into me. 'Oh, man,' he said, 'I can feel that baton against my dick.'

He came inside me and pulled out after. 'One last drip,' he said, moving his cock to my mouth once more. I sucked it clean. Then he pulled the baton out of my ass and shoved it back inside my pussy. He rolled it in a circle, pulled it out and wiped the cum off it on my face. It crossed my lips twice before he had me suck on it.

'See you soon, Mountie,' he said. They both dressed and left me as I felt the cum cool on my face and legs.

"Wow," was all Joe could say.

Sandi continued, "Later that night I woke to another cock in me. The guy was singing as he fucked me, it sounded like he was singing in Italian."

"Late night Louie is what I called him," Kins added. "Did he kiss you on the cheek after he came in you?"

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Which cheek? Left or right?"

"Right."

"Ha, that was his brother Tony," Kins answered. "That's the only way to tell them apart. The both sang while they fucked me, but they never kissed the same cheek."

"Long story short," Sandi said, "Kins and I found we had some things in common. And you and Kins have something in common which is I love you both. And nothing could make me happier than you both being happy."

As he listened Joe let his hand lazily drop down between the young woman's legs.

Sandi had just basically given her approval for him to fuck her. As he looked in Kins's eyes his fingers found her inner thigh. Kins reacted by spreading her smooth legs wide open for her Mom's lover.

Although he was facing Kins Joe was able to do the same with Sandi using his right hand. Once he had the matching skirts up on both sides he simultaneously moved his middle fingers to the center point of both women.

What he found was neither had panties on. And were equally wet. Joe took his turn smiling at the two men with the front row view glaring over.

Joe tried to imagine if Kins' pussy looked like her mother's. Did she have the same tiny pink diamond? Was she shaved? It was all very exciting.

"Wow," was all Joe could say as he felt his fingers getting wetter and wetter.

"Easy big guy," Sandi said. She looked over at the bar and nodded at Mr. Harvey. Harvey tapped the black man on the shoulder and he walked over.

Sandi said, "Give him your room key."

Joe pulled one of his two key cards out and handed it over. "Three one eight," he said. The young man took the key. He nodded, then left. Joe trusted Sandi too much to ask any questions. He knew she would let him know everything to come. It was just her style.

"Check please," Sandi said. The waiter told her Mr. Harvey had picked up the tab.

Sandi looked over and Mr. Harvey beckoned her. She kissed Joe on the cheek and slipped out of the booth. "See you guys soon," she said. As she walked away the black man dropped the room key back on the table and gave the remaining two a wink.

"Well, Joe," Kins said, sliding her hand over to the tip of his cock that her mother had just released, "looks like it's you, me and Mount McKinley."

Kins took the room key and told Joe to text her in five minutes. She told him she wanted their first kiss to mimic the one he had with her mother long ago.

Joe took her number and prayed his dick would soften enough so he could stand and not be embarrassed. That might take ten minutes he told her, but he agreed.

Five minutes later he texted.

KINS, I THINK I LEFT SOMETHING ON YOUR BALCONY, CAN I COME GET IT?

SURE, was the reply, I"M IN 318.

As he left the table one of the two diners across from them asked if he and the ladies ate their often, because next time lunch was on them. And watching that had made their day. Joe laughed and said the funny part was they never even ordered food.

Joe took the elevator up and knocked on the door. Kins answered.

She now was wearing the exact same black workout outfit her mom had worn on years ago. She even had put her hair in bun the same way he remembered. She must of done some pushups because she was sweating as well. It was deja vu for sure.

"Hi," Joe said, "yes I think my jackets out on the deck."

"Hi," Kins answered. Her eyes had the same half moon shape and sparkle as her mother. "Sure, right this way."

Half way across the room Joe spun her around and kissed her. She met him mouth open and they both could taste the magic. They held each other tight as they explored each other through their lips.

12