A Kiss Led to This Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe took her number and prayed his dick would soften enough so he could stand and not be embarrassed. That might take ten minutes he told her, but he agreed.

Five minutes later he texted.

KINS, I THINK I LEFT SOMETHING ON YOUR BALCONY, CAN I COME GET IT?

SURE, was the reply, I"M IN 318.

As he left the table one of the two diners across from them asked if he and the ladies ate their often, because next time lunch was on them. And watching that had made their day. Joe laughed and said the funny part was they never even ordered food.

Joe took the elevator up and knocked on the door. Kins answered.

She now was wearing the exact same black workout outfit her mom had worn on years ago. She even had put her hair in bun the same way he remembered. She must of done some pushups because she was sweating as well. It was deja vu for sure.

"Hi," Joe said, "yes I think my jackets out on the deck."

"Hi," Kins answered. Her eyes had the same half moon shape and sparkle as her mother. "Sure, right this way."

Half way across the room Joe spun her around and kissed her. She met him mouth open and they both could taste the magic. They held each other tight as they explored each other through their lips.

Joe's hand found its way up through her black stretch top to feel her tits. What he found was she had put on a bra. He paused kissing her to pull off the top and found Kins was wearing her mom's bra.

"It's the same one," she said, "sorry it's a little big for my tits." If Sandi was a 34 DD Kin's must be two sizes below, her pointed nipples barely reached the front of the cups.

"They're beautiful. Here, let me get that." Joe said, fumbling with the two front snaps.

Kins undid them and presented her topless body to him. "Mom told me you might have trouble with the snaps," she said, laughing.

Joe proceeded to kiss and suck both her lovely breasts. Although her tits were smaller the nipples were an exact match, and she had freckles that were almost in the same spots as Sandi. Joe laid her down on one of the beds and while still kissing her pulled her tights off revealing her pussy.

Kins had a little more pubic hare than her mom did, but other than that her cunt was a carbon copy right down to the tiny lips and that remarkable pink diamond clit.

"Wow," was all Joe could say. Here was Keith's daughter laying naked in front of him, looking a whole lot like a younger version of Keith's wife.

He spread her smooth legs apart and dove in with his tongue. Lightly at first, then working her tiny slit open by alternating licks and fingers. Finally he was able to penetrate her enough to taste and savor her entire tunnel.

Kins picked up the remote that was lying next to a note on the bed. Following the instructions she turned on the television as Joe worked her pussy until she found the auxilary input.

"There we go," she said, "like Mom said, a change up."

Joe looked back at the T.V. On the screen was Sandi, laying back on a King bed being fucked by Mr. Harvey as she alternated sucking a black and a white cock.

Kins grabbed Joe's ears and guided him back to her wet hole. "Don't get distracted," she said. As he munched on her gash his hands circled both tits. He took her juice and lubed her nipples, then ran a trail up to her mouth and back down. Apparently she loved the taste of herself as much as her mother.

Kins turned Joe's head back at the T.V. Sandi was looking directly into the camera. In between cock sucks she gave a smile and a wink.

"Wait," Joe said, "can she see us?""

"Yep. Mr. Harvey set it up so we can see each other. He thought it would be a turn on to see Sandi's daughter naked and fucking, and that you might like watching her while I sucked your cock. So let's see, shall we?"

With that Kins spun Joe around and yanked off his pants and shirt. She sat him on the edge of the bed so he could see Sandi. Kneeling down she put her head just below his balls.

As Joe looked down Kins began licking him from the prostrate up as her tiny hands circled his nipples.

Joe's cock was rock hard as it wavered over her pony tail and scalp. Small glistening streams of pre-cum repelled down and landed softly on her hairline.

"Mom says you love having your balls licked," she said, soaking each one in her spit.

As Kins was working her way up from his balls to the outer vein at the base of Joe's cock, Sandi was in full view on the screen. The camera was showing her from the tits up, although Joe could see the top of Mr. Harvey's head who appeared to now be licking her pussy.

The other two men had their respective dicks in their hands and were rubbing the pre-cum leaking out on either side of her face. Sandi's chest was beet red, and her face and hair were growing wet with sweat from working three cocks.

Joe looked down at Kins who was savoring his rod, sliding from the base to the top of his weeping circumcised head and back down. She looked up at him and smiled as pulled his cock forward and put a quarter of his length in her mouth.

As she sucked a quarter became a half, then three quarters, then with a partial turn of her head Joe saw his cock enter Sandi's daughter's mouth all the way to the base.

"Holy fuck," is all he could say. Joe grabbed both her ears and began face fucking the young woman's head like a giant soft pussy with handles.

He looked up at the screen. Sandi had her mouth around a black cock as she stroked it, her other hand on the young white cock next to her. Joe watched as the black man's cheeks clenched and he came in Sandi's mouth as he held her head. He could only imagine her making her 'Mmmm' sound as the cum filled her mouth.

The black cock slowly withdrew from Sandi's red lips, getting a parting kiss on the head before turning her attention to the other still hard cock in her hand.

Joe was now on the verge of cumming himself. He opened his legs wider and braced himself. At that moment Kins pushed back and away from him.

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth, Joe," she said, "I want your first load of cum inside of me. My Mom says she always wished that with you."

"Well, then don't fucking touch me for a minute or I'll be shooting this load on the ceiling." Joe grabbed her head again, this time for a long, tongue crossing kiss.

After a slight reprieve Kins laid Joe down on the bed legs toward the main camera of the four they had set up in the room.

Joe laid back and on the screen could see Sandi doing the same with the young man with the straining white cock. Laying down the man's cock looked massive and straight. Actually, Joe thought, his own cock was pretty rigid and just as hard.

He looked over at Kins. She smiled as she rubbed her tits for him, her chest now full and cherry red like her mother's. She climbed up on the bed and stood over him, her ass cheeks facing him.

Joe reached up to her gap and rubbed her wet lips from behind. While doing so he eyed her tiny pink ass chute. Looking to the screen he saw Sandi was standing in the exact same position over the waiting cock on the upper floor.

Kins pulled her bun free and shook her hair. As the two naked women faced each other on camera in would have been hard for anyone watching not to think they might be sisters, or even twins in a darker room.

Sandi was sweatier than her daughter, but Kins was getting there. Through the cameras they pointed at each other. Then, using fingers counted: One, two, three.

On the count of three each woman squatted down on their respective cocks. Sandi slid right on, Kins had to do a slight body twist to encapsulate Joe's rod. The two stopped and smiled at each other than began their slow cowgirl rides.

"Mom was right," Kins said, "you fit inside me perfectly."

Five strokes in Kins's phone, which had been on the bed next to the remote, rang.

"Hand me that," she ordered, "Sorry, but if I don't he'll just bother Mom." Joe handed her the phone.

"Hey, Daddy," she answered. Kins didn't stop fucking Joe but did put it on speaker.

"Hey Kins, where are you guys?" Joe had heard this before from Keith. He was checking to see where his wife and daughter were to make sure they wouldn't have a chance of seeing what he was up to.

"You know, shopping."

"Let me talk to your Mom."

"Uh, she's busy trying something on."

"You coming home soon?"

"I think we'll be here a couple more hours for sure." Kins looked back at Joe and smiled, "maybe more."

"Okay. Just checking. Look I'll pick up a pizza and some booze, maybe we can watch a movie tonight. You can invite your friend Allie over."

"I don't think so, Daddy. All you do is try to get her drunk so you can try to grab her tits."

"What? That's bullshit young lady. Just because she fell into me doesn't make me some kind of pervert."

"Honestly? You over served her and when she woke up her bra was unsnapped and her shirt pulled up over her nipples."

"I only helped her to her room because you and your mother passed out."

"C'mon Dad. I heard you running down the hallway when I got up to take a pee."

"Where is your Mother? Let me talk to her."

Kins held the phone up to Sandi could see it. She pointed to it and mouthed the word "Dad."

Sandi put up her middle finger and continued fucking Mr. Harvey's boy toy.

"She's still trying to squeeze into something. I'll have her call you when she's not so busy."

"Okay," Keith said, "we will talk about this later. Tell her I'm working late."

The phone went dead.

"Sorry," Kins said, bending forward and sliding her gash along the slick appendage. "How's this feeling?"

"Wonderful," Joe replied, reaching up to grab her tits from each side. He could feel her using her thighs and abdomen muscles to tighten her hole on each downstroke.

At one point his dick slipped out and as she moved back his tip was against her pink ass ring. He grabbed his pole and made a small circle around the hole with the wet tip.

"If you want it, it's yours," she said. "No cock has ever been in there."

"Wow," Joe thought. After he had taken Sandi's virgin ass he was sure a similar opportunity would never present itself again in his lifetime. Now here it was, with her daughter.

"No offense," he answered, "but your pussy feels so good I don't want to change a thing." Deep down he was thinking that ass might make a great gift for a man in her life some day. Or for another occasion...

"Great," she replied, reinserting Joe into herself. "Fuck me forever. Breed me. I hope your cock breaks off in me. But please, let me know when you're ready to cum in me, I want to look you in the eye.

"Then you best turn around."

Kins dismounted and spun around. She lowered herself down and cleaned his cock with her mouth, licking her way up from his belly to his mouth, stopping only to wet each of his nipples.

Kins mounted him, and as her wet hole bottomed out on his balls she looked him in the eye.

"Cum for me, cum with me and cum in me," she said.

Joe took one last look at the screen. Sandi was on all fours being fucked doggy style, watching the screen intently. Her pointed perfect tits were rolling in circles each time the young buck slammed his dick into her, his crotch banging against her naked ass.

Suddenly Sandi raised her head to a sniffing position. Joe could see her stomach roll and her chest glow.

He knew the woman on the screen was cumming and it made him cum at the same time. His cock involuntarily filled Sandi's daughter's tight pussy with his sticky fluids. Followed only seconds later by Kins growling "Ummmmm," and her body moving like it was under a giant rolling pin. She continued to cum for about ten seconds.

After Joe squeezed every drop he could into her, his dick shrunk till it exited through cum soaked pussy lips. He kissed her as her sweaty body melted on to his and they laid silent.

Joe looked down and saw her nipples were lined up against his. She rubbed their nipples together, taking time to reach down and use some of the mixed juices from her love hole for lube. Joe watched as her hand made more trips back and forth. Finally, it stayed on her mound as she rubbed her clit softly till she came once more.

"Ohhh," she moaned, and as Joe watched she inserted two fingers inside herself.

After a moment she slid off and rotated around till her head was next to is balls. She took his soft, spent cock back in her mouth.

"Ummm," she said again.

"Wow," Joe said, "I have to tell you between you and your mother the apple doesn't fall from the tree."

Kins pointed at the screen. Sandi was being taken again from behind, this time by the black man whose cock had come back to life and he was using it to ferociously pound her pussy. The other two were spanking her between thrusts and her ass was red with hand marks.

"Looks like the tree is still shaking," she replied.

The two laughed, and as Kins moved closer Joe took the liberty of cleaning her slit as she finished cleaning his rod.

In her mouth Joe fell asleep, fully spent. She shortly after. There they lay, his head next to 'Mount' McKinley's mound, her head on his lap with his cock napping snugly in her cheek.

Joe woke two hours later. The room was empty save for a note with nothing more than a drawing of a big smiling heart holding hands with a smaller smiling heart. Both hearts had the same goofy hair drawn on them. He dressed and headed down to checkout.

As he passed the bar he saw Mr. Harvey sitting on a stool next to the two men who had fucked Sandi senseless. He waved Joe over.

"Drink?" Mr. Harvey asked.

"One shot of whiskey, thanks. Then I have to run."

Mr. Harvey handed Joe an envelope as the Bartender poured. In it was a thumb drive and a very large wad of hundred dollar bills.

"The video is for you. I have to say the three of us thoroughly enjoyed watching you and Sandi's daughter this afternoon. The money is for McKinley to get herself something nice. Maybe another outfit that matches her Mom's." He gave Joe a wry smile.

"I'll see she gets it."

Mr. Harvey added, "Perhaps we could do this again sometime and mix things up."

Joe laughed and said, "I don't know how things could get any more mixed up than they already are. All I know is that whatever makes Sandi happy makes me happy. Thank you for the video. When you watch it remember it was all a kiss that led to this, and no one gives a better kiss than her."

Joe downed his shot and left, but not before adding, "But her daughter is pretty fucking close!"

12