A Kiss So Deadly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dazed and confused, her eyes closed and chest heaving as I savored each little quiver of her thighs from the aftershocks of my skill. It didn't matter if she needed time. I was in no hurry. She was already mine, like a fly already trapped and wrapped up in the Coven's web.

I sauntered to her phone that she had set up to record us on the dresser across from the bed. I stopped the recording and sent it to her wife with a little message: "Wish you were here! I love you more than almost anything in the whole world." I scrolled through the settings of the phone and locked the SIM card, disabled apps from tracking location, downloaded and enabled the Coven's VPN, disabled the GPS services, opted out of carrier tracking, turned off the phone, and dropped it in the Faraday back the Coven provided. I was faster than the other sins the Coven employed, and that was why they sent me for this. My meal's wife was a police detective. She would be able to trace the meal back to us if our methods weren't perfect.

"Mmmm," the meal purred from the couch. "That was incredible. I had no idea girls could be so --"

"I'm not done," I said as I slithered back to the bed. "It's my turn." I ran my hands over this body's breasts. They were perfect -- or rather perfect once the Coven pierced them -- and I enjoyed the way they mesmerized mortals.

The meal's eyes opened, there was a hint of confusion and fear that would enhance her flavor like salt and pepper. "Oh, I just... this was my --"

"First time, yes," I said, playing along with her little fiction. "Well, I want you to know that it's customary to make sure your lover is satisfied too."

"Lover..." she said in a whisper like a prayer. Her fingertips ran over her lips as though she realized she had been kissing me, kissing someone other than her wife. Adultery was a delicious sin, but not the meal I wanted tonight. No, there was a banquet waiting for me if I hooked the bait correctly.

"Your first pussy, right?" I said as I climbed over her body. "Don't worry, I'll teach you." I placed my pussy in front of her face and let it linger there, inviting her to taste my sweetness. She had no idea how good a sin could taste -- or how good someone's first meal would be when she first transforms.

"I can't," the meal said, scampering under me and between my legs, running over to her phone. "I need to go, and --" She knocked over her purse and belongings by the dresser. Her movements were erratic. "Where's my phone?"

"Calm down, love," I said as I got off the couch and stood to face her. "Our time has just begun."

She ignored me and kept searching through her belongings, throwing things aside in a desperate panic. "I need to go. Where's my phone?" I took off my sunglasses as I approached. I hated wearing them, and it was part of the reason to stay with the Coven or with my former meals. They promised soon we would never have to hide again, but that day couldn't come soon enough.

"Alexa," I said. "Calm down."

"I need to go," she said, her voice shriller. She was spoiling the meal. "I can't go without my phone. Where is --"

I grabbed her shoulders firmly and spun her. The panic on her face faded instantly as she looked into my eyes. It was slow, but her fear did as every meal's fear did: it swelled to a beautiful crescendo before melting into oblivion. I sipped on it at first, admiring her individual flavor, but I was still wet and hungry. She had so much work to do for me, so much thanking to do with her body.

She was delicious.

Not the meal I was promised -- not the meal I was hunting -- but she was nevertheless exquisite. I loved the flavor of her shamelessness. She wanted her wife to watch, but more than that, she wanted to use other women. She was a predator, an abuser, and all to satiate her kinks, the aches of her lustful body.

The Coven would cheer at her arrival.

"Now," I said, tucking a strand of her teal hair behind her ear, "It's time for your first real kiss with a woman."

"But... I..." Her words trailed off as she lost herself in my eyes. I knew from experience that it was a disorienting experience. Like falling asleep in reverse. Not the cold abruptness of waking up. A kind of fuzzy and comforting awareness that grows like heat behind the ears and over the breasts. She was easing into my sin and becoming her own all at once.

Of course, she was also baffled and fascinated with the tendrils.

The long tongue she was so enthusiastic before was actually several smaller tentacles twined together. They slipped into her shocked mouth easily and spread out as my sin moved to reproduce inside her. She didn't shriek in horror as the most delicious taste in the world slid down her belly. Instead, she leaned into my kiss, giving up the idea of Lex and becoming something much more deadly.

And yummy.

12