The Big Sister

Story Info
Maverick's wife's big sister is a succubus.
8k words
4.24
28k
40
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at 24 years old I, Maverick Angus (my parents had a shitty sense of humor, but it made me grow up tough since many classmates derisively pointed out that both an Angus and a Maverick are cows), was considered unsophisticated. I don't think that me being naïve was really due to lack of native intelligence because I always did well in standardized tests (always in the top 15%), but I had to admit that I was pretty easy to prank. However since I'm 6 foot four inches (193 cm) tall and weigh 230 pounds (104 kg) and can bench press almost 400 pounds (182 kg) and as a kid learned to be tough because of my name, males are reluctant to prank me in a mean way. Several have ended up unconscious when they did.

While naïve, at least I never believed that Professional Wrestling was real, or that JFK Jr. faked his death and would at some point have been Trump's running mate. However, that may be considered damning myself with faint praise.

Being naïve also made real romantic relationships difficult. Friends who were worldlier than I am often had to clue me in when a woman was taking advantage of me; I did get a little more cautious in relationships. Apparently I wasn't cautious enough, however.

***********

When at age 24 I met Jessica Bright my stomach started fluttering. She was the first woman who had that effect on me. No one would call her a raving beauty but she was good looking and there was something about her that rang my bell like it was noon at Notre Dame.

Jessica was 22 years old when I met her and had just graduated from college. I was working as a building supervisor for a specialty construction company. My college degree was in Construction Technology and required courses in architecture, materials, and engineering. My job was often like a white collar job but also sometimes involved demanding manual labor if a project needed to be completed on time and sufficient help wasn't available. The manual aspects of my job, and thrice weekly aerobic and anaerobic gym workouts, kept me in good shape.

While I had what was probably average sexual experiences at the time that I met her, Jessica quickly made it be known that she intended to enter marriage as a virgin. Given her obvious sex appeal and the fact that she was a graduate of a large university located in a big city I found that quite remarkable, but since she was the most appealing woman I had ever met that didn't put me off.

Jessica and I had been dating for only about ten weeks, but I was already madly in love with her, when she invited me to a Saturday afternoon cookout at her parents' house.

It wasn't surprising to me that her parents were religious given her views of celibacy; what was surprising was that they were rich. The backyard alone of her parents' house had to be two acres (0.8 hectares) with a swimming pool, tennis court, sculptured garden, and enormous propane grill adjacent a covered seating area. Their house had to be around 10,000 square feet (over 900 sq. meters).

In addition to Jessica's parents the event participants included a number of her parents' friends, a couple of Jessica's aunts and uncles, a smattering of cousins, her brother and his wife, and her big sister and her husband.

Given Jessica's looks and principles most attendees seemed to fit my preconceived idea of what they would be like. For example her mother Bernice almost looked like an older version of Jessica, was wholesome in appearance, very friendly, and eschewed bad language, and her father Franklin seemed to be of the same temperament as Bernice and just as good looking. Her brother Paul looked like a male version of Jessica and seemed to have the same outlook on life, and his wife Gertrude was a Presbyterian pastor. Jessica's sister's husband Ralph was the president of a religious non-profit.

The only person who didn't fit my preconceived notion of what her family would be like was her big sister Rosalyn Bright (she kept her maiden name when she married Ralph Germane).

It's a little hard to describe Rosalyn in words; at least for me. You almost have to see her and interact with her for a while before you get the feel of her because she's a force of nature; however, I'll try anyway to describe her in prose.

Perhaps the best single word to describe Rosalyn is "sultry;" other appropriate adjectives might be fascinating, compelling, provocative, and alluring (the latter both physically and by personality). In addition she is so ultra confident that she is just short of arrogant. Overall I would say that most men would consider Jessica and her mother Bernice to be slightly better looking than Rosalyn but those same men would consider Rosalyn to be much more alluring, and certainly sultrier.

Jessica and her mother Bernice are both about 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall, maybe 130 pounds (59 kg); Rosalyn is about 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall, likely 145 pounds (66 kg). All three have thick, beautiful, lustrous, wavy brunette hair with red highlights, and intense cobalt blue eyes. Rosalyn was 26 years old at the time that I met her, two years older than I am.

To me Rosalyn was slightly uncomfortably friendly toward me -- probably even flirtatious -- but either no one else seemed to pick up on it, or if they did they didn't care. I thought it strange when in front of Jessica and Ralph Rosalyn invited me to lunch the next day at the country club she and her parents belonged to. When I looked over at Jessica she said "Go ahead Mav, I'm helping Mom with a project and it will be nice for you to get to know my family," and given Ralph's reaction I assumed that he would be there. I agreed and since I knew where the country club was I didn't need directions and we arranged to meet at noon.

"Meet at the poolside lounge," Rosalyn told me when no one else was present just before Jessica and I left the party. Jessica and I went to a movie Saturday night, and I got a very nice kiss and tit feel before I went home, although it left me with blue balls.

**************

The luncheon at the Bright's club was bizarre; well, actually, it was beyond bizarre but I don't know of any other word that can properly describe it so I'll just leave it at "bizarre."

The first surprise was that only Rosalyn was there, not her husband Ralph.

The second surprise was that the poolside lounge where we met had transparent table-tops and Rosalyn showed up in a bikini, an almost sheer cover-up, and high heels.

The third surprise was that Rosalyn gave me a significant kiss on the lips when I arrived despite having met me only the day before and I was her sister's boyfriend.

The biggest surprise, however, was the main topic of conversation.

After we ordered and Rosalyn made sure that I had noticed her long, tan, sculptured legs, she skillfully talked about things that didn't seem provocative at the time but before I knew it -- once the food arrived -- had gotten around to a subject that I never would have knowingly agreed to talk with my girlfriend's sister about -- sex.

While occasionally taking bites of an Italian sausage in a bun, between lick lips, and slurping a daiquiri through a straw, Rosalyn opened the meat of the conversation, as best I can remember, something like this:

"So, Maverick, what do you think of Jessica's vow of celibacy until marriage?"

I gulped. "I'm not really sure that I should be talking with you about that."

"Yesterday didn't you see how enthusiastically Jess encouraged you to come to this luncheon with me; she is way too shy to talk about sexual things with you and since I'm the out-there member of the family she's assigned that task to me," Rosalyn said followed by a bite of her sausage and lick of her lips.

"Uh...I'm still not sure that I'm comfortable Rosalyn."

"Oh, come on; I know that you really like Jessica and you're the first guy since High School that she introduced her family to so I know that she really likes you. However, you have to understand her background and what makes her tick; and I'll ultimately need to ask some things of you before you get serious with her."

"I'm already serious about her; I love her," I blurted out, and then wished that I hadn't.

"See," Rosalyn smiled and then took another small bite of sausage with another lip lick, "you want a relationship with her and I'm going to help ensure that she knows that you're right for her."

"I don't understand, Rosalyn."

"Let's just say that she needs assurances that probably only I can provide; so let me give you her background so that you'll understand where she's coming from and why she needs me to help her out."

I was squirming in my seat; and it didn't help that Rosalyn was crossing and uncrossing her model's long legs clearly visible through the transparent table top and was provocatively sipping her drink. I guess that I said "OK" because she continued.

"Jess has always wanted desperately to please our religious parents; it was something that she was apparently born with. If you combine that with her beauty and naivety that was a recipe for disaster; while she got through High School OK she had to be rescued from college three times by my parents. In each situation boys tried to take advantage of her and it was only by serendipity that she wasn't raped. She even transferred schools twice."

I hadn't known about the school transfers-- nor, of course, the near rapes. Rosalyn now had my attention.

"Anyway she has a hard time discussing sex or relationships, is worried what sexual intercourse will be like, and needs input from those that she loves. Therefore, I need to find out more about you and how you'll treat her," Rosalyn continued followed by a powerful suck on her straw.

Now I was really uncomfortable and Rosalyn obviously could sense that. She put one of her hands on mine and said "Don't be distressed or uncomfortable Maverick, I'm going to make sure that Jess will marry you if you ask her, and that you two will be happy together."

"How will you do that?" I inquired.

"By making sure that you'll do right by her and telling her so," Rosalyn smiled. "But enough talk about that for now; I'll provide details later. So tell me about your job, and I'll tell you about mine."

I heaved a sigh of relief and the next forty five minutes or so, through dessert and coffee, we talked about our careers, our families, current events, and even sports teams; she was a big football fan and was impressed that I played tight end in college for a team that won the Division II national championship my junior year.

By the end of the lunch I almost felt normal again -- except for Rosalyn's coquettish display. That normality was destroyed when as she walked me toward my car and as we said goodbye she announced "I'll contact you in the next week or two for more about what we talked about," and then gave me another significant kiss on the lips while moving her crotch into contact with mine.

I couldn't fucking help myself; my disloyal cock instantly inflated. Since we both had sunglasses on I couldn't see the complete look on her face, but given the position of her lips when we broke apart I knew that she had felt my Johnson acting up and that that was her goal.

I tried to will my cock to shrink as I drove home but it was hard to do. I really wished that I had never gone to that luncheon -- in fact I really wished that I had never met Rosalyn.

After my food digested I worked out for 90 minutes to purge my mind of Rosalyn, and then I had a pleasant phone conversation with Jessica. "I hope that big sis wasn't too out-there for you," she laughed when the subject of the luncheon came up, but then she immediately re-directed the conversation to something else so I never got to express my apprehension about the topics covered during the luncheon.

That night I found out that Rosalyn was a succubus -- a demon who fucks men in their sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and with a hard-on, and needed a cold shower to be able to fall back to sleep.

************

Things were going great with Jessica and me for the next two weeks. Then just before the Sunday two weeks after my luncheon with Rosalyn Jessica told me "I have to go out of town Monday and Tuesday, back Wednesday morning, for a training seminar for my job. Rosalyn told me that she wants to talk to you about some things and if that's OK with you maybe she could on Monday or Tuesday."

"Uh -- OK," I said; I mean what was I going to say "No, she's a succubus, keep her away from me."

Jessica smiled and gave me a big kiss and allowed another titty-feel before she laughingly pushed me away. "Around you I really wish I wasn't going to be a virgin until married," she chuckled, then gave me another kiss and left my car for her parents' house -- where she was living.

Monday around noon I received a text from Rosalyn -- obviously Jessica had given her my cellphone number since I hadn't. "Per Jess I want to stop by tonight; 7:30 at your apartment OK?"

I resigned myself to meeting with her so about an hour after I received the text I replied "OK; have the address?"

"Got it," was her reply shortly thereafter, again letting me know that Jessica had given her all of my contact information.

I had a physically intense time at work Monday afternoon because we were trying to finish two jobs at once and didn't have enough experienced personnel, so I badly needed a shower when I got to my apartment. After showering I ate a quick delivery dinner that I had arranged before the shower, and reviewed some blueprints for the project we were starting on Tuesday, when at exactly 7:27 there was a knock on my door."

"Hi Rosalyn," I said when I opened the door. Fortunately she didn't have sexy clothes on, like Daisy Duke shorts and a halter top, but rather a formless dress that extended below her knees, and flip flops.

The lack of sexy clothes didn't mean that she wasn't going to give me her normal greeting, however, which was an inappropriately long kiss on the lips. "Hi Maverick," she smiled after the kiss as she sauntered into my living area.

After some small talk and I got her and myself each a beer -- no glass -- she got to the point. "As we talked at the luncheon I told you that I need to be sure that you're right for Jess IF you want a long term relationship with her; you do want that don't you Maverick?"

"You know that I do," I nodded.

"As you also know Jess is reluctant to talk about anything sexual, which I explained at our lunch at the Club is due to her past experience with men and our religious parents."

I nodded my head as I sipped my beer.

"Therefore, I need to be her spokesman; and to be sure that you understand that I have a message from her." With that Rosalyn pulled out her iPhone from her purse and after playing around with it for a few seconds turned the screen toward me.

"Hi, Mav," came from Jessica's smiling face on Rosalyn's phone's screen, "Rosalyn has already explained to you that I'm too shy and anxious to talk about certain things with you in person. As I've already told you I'm in love with you and want a future. However, I need to make sure that you're right for me even though I will not be having intercourse with you before marriage. I hope that you will let Rosalyn be my proxy. Also, don't worry about her relationship with Ralph; it's covered. I wish that it was me servicing you tonight, but that can't be. Love you," followed by her throwing a kiss at me. Then the video terminated.

With that Rosalyn turned off her phone. I was shocked by her words and mannerisms and would have been suspicious except that it clearly was Jessica's face and voice that I saw and heard, and her message was with exactly her normal choice of words and cadence.

Rosalyn smiled, put the iPhone away, then stood up and pulled her shapeless dress over her head fully displaying her naked sultry body. Once naked except for her grin and flip-flops she kicked those off and then came and sat on my lap.

I was too stunned to move; well all of me was incapable of movement except for my dick. That particular appendage had no problem expanding to full mast. It was fortunate that I had sweat pants on otherwise I could have burst a zipper or injured my cock head.

After she took my beer bottle out of my hand and placed it on the coffee table Rosalyn put her arms around my neck, planted a few kisses on my neck and cheeks, and then in a sultry voice said "I know that you've been true to Jess so you haven't had sex in months so before I test your tenderness toward her and your potential sexual compatibility with her why don't you use me to get off so that you're not uncomfortable during my evaluation."

With that she gave me another kiss on the lips, then stood up, bent over with her hands on the arm rest of an upholstered chair in my living room, and stuck her slick, glistening bare twat toward me.

I'm not sure that I had any rational thoughts at that time. Rosalyn was right that I hadn't had sex in months and my blue balls from being around Jessica and the succubus version of Rosalyn invading my sleep, left me helpless to do anything else except what I did do then.

I quickly took off my shirt, dropped and stepped out of my pants and boxers, and let my dick lead me to the Promised Land. Despite how tight that Rosalyn's pussy was it was so well lubricated that I was able to slowly bury myself balls deep within a few seconds. The sounds that Rosalyn made while I did that were unique in my experience and had the effect of hardening my cock even more -- if that was even possible.

I grabbed onto one of Rosalyn's prodigious tits with one hand, slapped her ass with the other and then grabbed her hair with it and pulled it back toward me, and then I got to work. I was like a fucking machine, pistoning in and out as Rosalyn screamed in ecstasy. Given the entire situation of course I didn't take long to climax despite an innate desire to make my intense sexual feelings last as long as possible. When her pussy clamped on my cock during a full-penetration inward stroke I pulsed out at least a dozen wads of cum. My feeling of euphoria was the most intense in my experience, and after Rosalyn screamed and shivered, she went completely limp. I do believe that she monetarily passed out.

While my cock was still ensconced in Rosalyn's snug pussy she came back to life. We both grumbled something like "Fuck Yeah" for a few minutes before I slowly withdrew, my still almost hard cock making a popping sound that sent shivers up our spines when I withdrew completely.

Once I was no longer penetrating her Rosalyn turned toward me and melted into my arms and we kissed for a long time while I played with her tits and she played with my testicles. After some indeterminate luscious period of time she pushed herself away and said "Now that the animal fuck is out of your system, let's go to your bed and figure out if you're gentle and considerate enough for virgin Jessica."

Looking back that obviously was a pile of bullshit, but at the time, considering hot fucking hot Rosalyn was, my enforced celibacy for the last few months, and my naiveté, I willing went along with the program.

Rosalyn spent the rest of the night in my bed. She did encourage me to make love to her more than fuck her, supposedly testing how gentle and sincere I could be with Jessica, but in the end each copulation turned out to be a passionate fuck rather than the initial gentle love-making. Each time, as we recovered with sweat sheens on our bodies, Rosalyn would chastise me that I was too zealous for the virgin Jessica and that I needed to get myself under control.

We woke up Tuesday at about six a. m. We were both too wiped out for another copulation but we did kiss and showered together, making sure that each other's "equipment" was properly cleaned. The succubus had brought a change of clothes with her in her oversized handbag, and we dressed before I fixed her breakfast.