All Comments on 'A Kiss That Counted'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WELL UP TO YOUR OWN HIGH STANDARDS

Yet another fantastic story involving 2 of my 3 main favourite characters you created (the other being Ingrid).

I think anyone who has read the beginning of the Hev/Viola "relationship" will very quickly get the idea that this is a reprise/continuation/different viewpoint, and personally I think you have done that with your usual outstanding story telling style.

Cheers,

alexwatson62@aol.com

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous 1

Thank you for thanking me. I really appreciate it.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for alexwatson

Hi Alex, thank you for taking time to comment and for liking some of my characters.

And omigod I've hardly involved Ingrid at all! I've hardly spared her a thought since I left her there on a beach (where else?) in Western Australia!!

Decades ago!!!

Maybe Hev's due a visit Down Under, as an older, mature and responsible (hah!) adult woman.

Maybe you've given me ideas . . .

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
as always

I love your hev/viola parts, and now viola wants a romp with Joy as well, Viola seems to be getting well known, now that she has given up on men.

The only thing is if Hev is in collage when does she have time to go to class, this is the 3rd part and I have yet to read about hev going to any classes just saying if she did I must have missed it.

Even though you had that small part about viola being tied up by Hev, I still think this deserves more than 5 stars, hope to read about Joy/Viola and besides who needs sleep anyway (hahaha)

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Thanks as always for reading and commenting. I've double-checked and during the week in question Hev only skipped one afternoon (meaning one lecture less than Viola). Missing so much sleep is something else though; I guess it's a youth thing!

Right now, back in 2002, Viola are in a pub "getting to know each other better". I'm just starting Chapter Three and trust me, they're about to get to know each other very well indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good story. Two parts I particularly liked:

Ch 4: Vanessa entering room naked from waist down with shining wet trails running down her thighs - wow! Vanessa must have been very sexcited looking forward to what was cumming next.

Ch 7: Heather invites Viola to shag her ass. (Viola declines this time but what of the future).

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous