A Kitten's Tail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have asked me to try spanking and anal sex. I might be willing to try them someday, but not anytime soon," she explained. "This way you can try both, and if you decide you like them we can talk more about me trying them in the future. Before you try to tell me that you love me and don't want to fuck her, I can see how hard it has already made you and I am giving you permission because I am too nervous to try anal right now."

"If you agree to the rules, don't say anything. Just take off your clothes and enjoy it. I would recommend fucking her in the ass first, so you can recover while you spank her and do it again. She brought half a dozen condoms, so you can alternate fucking her ass and spanking her until you cannot get it up again. And yes, you are going to owe me big time for this present. I expect someone will be eating my pussy until his tongue is too tired to continue a lot in the future."

I chuckled quietly at her statement. If she wanted to use my punishment to get something out of her husband, it was fine with me. When he walked over to me and lifted my chin to look in my eyes, I could see desire warring with concern in his face. The concern won out for a moment and he looked over at Sonia. "I don't know if I can do this honey. I know we have talked about doing something like this together with either of them, but it feels too much like cheating if you are not involved."

My ears perked up and I glanced over at Sonia who was blushing. "Umm, I have never done anything with another woman, but I thought it would be really hot to watch you fucking her. If she is willing to do me first, would that work?" When her husband nodded, she looked down to me. "Would you mind if I added that to your punishment?"

Sonia was a bit overweight, but most of it was in her full D cup breasts and her hips. I had wanted to take her to bed for a while, but never knew she was interested. "I would love it if you did, but we would need some kind of oral dam unless you have a recent STD test."

"We both have been tested recently actually," she said as her blush deepened. "We have been talking about asking Alonso if he would let us borrow one of you for a night after you were impregnated."

"If you can show me the test results, we will not have to worry about any kind of protection for either of you," I said with a grin. "My pussy is still off limits for your husband, but you can use my mouth and ass without restrictions. I just cannot chance getting pregnant by anyone other than Alonso."

As Bernardo went to get the test results, Sonia looked down at me nervously. "Will you be upset if I don't go down on you? I just don't know how much I will be comfortable with."

"Of course not," I said as I shook my head. "If my punishment is eating you out while your husband reams my ass before taking a paddle to it I will not complain. I have kind of wanted to get into your panties for a while now."

She blushed again as her husband came back into the room with their test results. After verifying they were both clean, I nodded and handed the papers back to Bernardo.

"Perfect, you are both free to use my ass or mouth however you wish. I have one more thing to add before we start though," I said as Sonia started removing her clothing. "I do not enjoy being spanked, so I will probably cry and beg you to stop. Please do not stop until you feel I have been punished enough. It might be easier if you choose how many times you are going to spank me and then do not stop until you hit that number. Just do not give in and stop because you think you are hurting me. It is supposed to hurt, and as long as you don't break the skin its fine."

Sonia looked a bit nervous as she stood there naked trying to cover herself with her hands. "You have nothing to be ashamed of sweetie. You have a beautiful body, and your husband is clearly happy with it, so do not hide yourself. Now, would you like to join me down here while your husband gets naked for us, or would you prefer to sit back down and make me service you like the naughty slave that I am?"

She got a wicked little smile on her face before she turned and walked over to the couch. I could understand her husband's desire to play with her ass as I watched her walk away. It was wonderfully round and full, with just enough extra padding to give a nice jiggle when she walked.

I noticed the extra weight did not affect her flexibility at all, as she sat down on the edge of the couch and lay back before spreading her legs in an almost perfect split. "Get over here slave and lick my pussy," she said in most forceful tone she could muster before she started to giggle at herself.

"Yes Mistress," I said, licking my lips as I started a seductive crawl over to her. Her smooth pussy lips were already starting to engorge with her arousal as I swiped my tongue from her perineum up to the little heart shaped patch of hair over her pussy. As I slipped my tongue into her pussy, I felt Bernardo's hand on my ass and his cock slap against my cheek.

Sonia moaned as my tongue explored her silky inner walls and I moaned with her when Bernardo's lubed up finger pushed through my tight back door. As his finger worked to open up my ass, I ran my tongue up to Sonia's clit. It was just starting to emerge from its hood, and I flicked my tongue lightly over it as I brought my hand up and slipped two fingers deep into her steaming hot gash.

As I curled my fingers up to stroke her G spot, Bernardo's finger pulled out of my ass and I felt the head of his cock come to rest against my pucker as she poured more lube down my crack. I gasped, sucking Sonia's clit into my mouth, when he bottomed out in my ass with one hard push and started thrusting. Thankfully, he was not as big around as Master and I was used to anal sex. I would have to talk to him about finesse if he planned to take Sonia's anal virginity without tearing her.

One bonus of his quick penetration was Sonia moaned loudly and started cumming suddenly from the intense suction on her clit. Realizing she liked the slightly rougher treatment, I continued to suck her clit as I pushed up harder against her G spot and rapidly stroked it to draw her climax out longer.

Bernardo was a bit over excited to be having anal sex for the first time in his life. As Sonia's climax wound down, I heard him grunt and felt his cock pulsing as he pumped his load deep into my bowels. He looked a bit embarrassed when I looked back over my shoulder at him as he pulled out.

"Excuse me Mistress, but I should take your husband to the bathroom and get us both cleaned up before we continue. Even though I clean myself out every day, there are still bacteria in the bowel track and you should always wash with soap and water as soon as you can after." When she nodded, clearly still a bit wiped out for her climax, I took Bernardo's hand and let him lead me to the bathroom.

I got a couple of washcloths and the soap, and then sat down on the toilet to let his cum run out of my ass. "Do you really want to get this into your wife's ass," I asked as I cleaned his cock off.

"Yes, I would love that. I don't think I have ever felt that turned on before," he told me with a grin that turned into an embarrassed look as he remembers how quickly he had climaxed. "I'm sorry I did not last long enough for you to enjoy it. It felt so erotic and naughty that I just could not control myself."

"Don't worry about that. You can do it again after you spank me, even more than once if you want to alternate spanking me and fucking my ass," I told him. "This is my punishment, and I will do anything you want as long as you follow the rules. My bigger concern is you wanting to take your wife's ass. I have a lot of experience with anal sex so I could take what you did, but if you tried to take her the same way you did with me, it would probably rupture her anus and require a trip to the hospital."

"For her first time, you need to go slow. Start off just rubbing the lube around the outside of her anus. As she starts to relax, slip a finger inside and let her get used to it for a while, then work a second one in. Once she is ready for it, try slipping just the head of your cock in and let her adjust to that before you go further. She will probably tense up, so take a minute to play with her clit at that point and help her relax. Wait for her to tell you she is ready for more, and then slowly work your way in deeper."

"After you get all the way in, give her a minute to adjust before you start thrusting, and start off slowly," I explain. "If you do it that way, she is more likely to enjoy it, or at least let you do it again in the future. If it hurts too much her first time, she will never want to try again. The same rules apply to spanking her. Start off slowly with light swats and work your way up to find out how much she can handle."

My cleaning had evolved into a hand job by this point, and he was hard again from thinking about taking his wife's anal virginity, so I took a minute to admire his cock. At almost seven inches long and just under five inches around, he was nicely endowed and Sonia was a lucky woman to have this to come home to every night.

"If you will give me a moment to finish cleaning myself up, I will be ready for my punishment. If you want to lube my ass up again before you start, you can take me again as soon as you are ready to." His silly grin and hard cock told me he was ready to go again right now, but he nodded and left the bathroom so I could finish cleaning up.

Once he left, I pushed and let the rest of his cum run out of my ass. I would have preferred to leave it in there, but it might run out and down my pussy during the spanking, so I did not want to take any chances. I finished cleaning up, and then took them, the soap, and a dry towel with me so it would be faster after the next round.

Walking back out into the living room, I set everything on the coffee table as I watched them hold each other. His quiet words of thanks and her promise that they would try it someday soon brought a smile to my face as I bent over the couch and presented my ass to them.

Bernardo looked a bit nervous as he came over and picked up the leather paddle. 'Good choice for a beginner,' I thought. The leather paddle was lighter than the others were so it was less likely to bruise, but still stung like hell. "Are you sure you want me to do this," he asked.

"It is not a matter of wanting it," I explained, worried he might back out. "I will hate every second of it, but I need to be punished or the guilt of breaking Master's rule will tear me up. Even if you decide I deserve fifty swats with every implement on the table, I will take it. I really hope you do not decide to go that far though."

He nodded, and then took a moment to lube up my anus and his cock again before starting so we would be ready for him to take me again. The first few swats were very light, barely more than a tap on my bottom. I was glad to see he had listened to my advice oh now to start off with his wife, but I did not need that consideration. "Don't hold back," I quietly told him. "This would be good to start experimenting with your wife, but it is supposed to be a punishment for me."

I felt his free hand come down to rest on my back as the next swats started to get harder. After twenty more, he was swatting me about as hard as Master would at the start of a punishment. The swats did not get any harder, but after another twenty my ass was burning and tears were leaking from my eyes when he stopped.

I waited for a moment, not sure if he was going to spank me more or fuck my ass again, when I felt the cool touch of the aloe gel on my inflamed skin. "Do you want me to stop now," he asked.

I smiled a bit at his consideration before I sniffed and shook my head. "I already told you, that is not my decision to make. If this was your first time spanking your wife, it might be a good time to stop, but I do not think you are done with me yet. For a play spanking, if she enjoys it, which would be just about right, but this is a punishment. I do appreciate the aloe though, as it will help with any bruising."

He nodded as he looked back at the table and I cringed a bit when I saw him reach for the leather strap. With as sore as my ass already was, that three-inch wide strip of leather was going to hurt like hell. The fist swing was not much harder than he had done with the paddle, but the flexible leather got more momentum as it swung through the air and the sting of it hitting my ass made me cry out.

I cried out on every strike, and after ten was begging him to stop. He ignored my pleas and gave me another ten for good measure before dropping the strap, stepping up behind me and plunging his rock hard cock into my ass.

His frantic thrusting slammed his hips into my already tender ass, causing me to cry out every time he bottomed out in my ass. I could hear his pleasured grunts as he pounded away at me, but the stinging pain from my ass was too intense for me to really enjoy it. My relief came fifteen minutes later, when I heard his loud groan and felt his cum spurting deep inside my ass again.

As he pulled out and cleaned us both up, Sonia applied another layer of the aloe to my inflamed ass. "Have you been punished enough yet," she asked in concern as she gently rubbed the cooling gel in.

My tears had already stopped, but I sniffed again as I shook my head. "Not until you both decide I am done being punished. I would like a moment to go to the bathroom again though. We don't want his cum running over my pussy during the punishment, just in case some ends up inside of me."

I could see sympathetic tears in her eyes as she sent me off to the bathroom and turned to talk with her husband. I sat down on the toilet and pushed his cum out of my ass as I blew my nose. 'Crying certainly was hard on the sinuses' I thought as I finished cleaning myself up and washed my face.

With a quiet sigh, I went back out to the living room. I was relieved that the punishment had cleared my feelings of guilt, but my ass was already very sore and I did not think my punishment was over yet. As I entered the room, they were standing over by the entrance to the dining room, talking quietly. Their casual embrace and the smiles they both wore was enough to assure me that my presence here was not causing a problem, so I walked to the couch and bent back over as I waited for them.

I shivered slightly when I felt their fingertips gently graze over my tender ass. "Your punishment is not over sweetie, but I think we are done with abusing your ass. I worry that even a light spanking now would cause you to bruise too much," Sonia said as her fingers traced down my ass. "I barely got to enjoy my part of your punishment though, and I might as well take advantage of having my own sex slave for an afternoon."

She took my hand and led me to the middle of the room. She got down on her knees and pulled me down in front of her, "I thought about having you lay back on the floor, but as raw as your ass is right now it would be painful, and I don't want you to be in pain while I am exploring your body."

Scooting forward until our nipples were almost touching, she let her hands run up my sides and trailed her fingertips over the sides of my breasts. "They are so firm," she murmured as she explored my breasts. "How do you keep them from sagging? I have seen what you usually wear, and it can't offer much support."

"It offers more than you would think at first glance, but still not a whole lot," I tell her. "The secret is a healthy diet and regular exercise. All my Masters pets spend an hour a day working out as well as enjoying other physical activities regularly. We also use the aloe gel to keep our skin firm and take a pomegranate seed supplement every day to help. I am sure you and your husband would enjoy the aloe treatments. Have your husband massage the gel into your breasts for fifteen to twenty minutes at least three times a week. It will help prevent sagging, and probably result in some vigorous exercise afterwards."

We heard a groan from Bernardo and glanced over to see him stroking his cock. Sonia giggled, "I think he likes that idea, and I have to admit I do as well. I told him it was my turn and he has to just watch for a while, but if he gets to excited, he is supposed to cum on our tits. He has already cum twice in the last hour, so he should be able to hold out a while, but you never know."

She leaned in closer, mashing our breasts together as she tentatively kissed me. I put my arms around her and gently caressed her ass as her kisses grew bolder. One of her hands slid up to the back of my head as our mouths opened and her tongue slipped onto my mouth. Her other hand slid down my stomach as our nipples rubbed against each other's, and I felt her first exploratory touches on my pussy lips.

'This is the kind of punishment I could get used to,' I thought as our tongues dueled and I slipped my fingers in to the deep cleft of her ass. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers found her little pucker and lightly caressed it.

Her finger slid into my slit and started stroking along it as her lips moved down to my neck. I heard her whisper, "You can play with that in a bit, but I want to explore you more first." Her ass slid out of reach as her lips traveled down my neck and onto my chest. As her finger slid deeper inside of me, her other hand went around my back and her lips continued to explore down my breasts.

As her finger started to pump into my pussy, her tongue circled my nipple a few times before she sucked it into her mouth. I moaned in pleasure and my hands slid up her back to stroke her hair as she sucked and gently bit my nipple. A second finger slipped into my pussy and she started stroking faster into me as her mouth devoured my breast.

After a couple minutes, her lips traveled down the valley between my breasts and up to the other nipple. Sucking it into her mouth as her tongue lashed over the hard nub, her finger slid out of my pussy and over my clit, coating it with my juices. Her thumb found my pearl and started to rub it as her fingers stroked back in to my pussy.

After sucking my breast hard into her mouth, her teeth slid down and grazed over my skin as her lips pulled back. I moaned loudly as her teeth dragged over the areola and took the hard nub of my nipple between them. Her tongue flicked over the tip as she pulled back, and I cried out as I started to climax.

My juices soaked the fingers that were deep inside me, stroking my G spot, and I felt the familiar feeling of cum splashing across my breast. Apparently watching his wife make me cum had been too much stimulation for Bernardo, and he could not hold out any longer.

When my orgasm ended, I looked down and laughed when I saw most of his load had ended up in his wife's hair. Her head had been between my breasts as she played with me through my climax, and his cum was now smeared all over my breast and her hair.

"I guess we both need a shower now," she said as she smiled up at me. As she took my hand and led me off to the bathroom, she looked back over her shoulder at Bernardo. "Be a dear and pack up Elizabeth's things, then wait for me in the bedroom."

Sonia pushed me into the shower and started it before turning around and kissing me passionately. "I know it was part of a punishment for you, but thank you for everything you did today. My husband and I have a good sex life, but you helped open a whole new world of possibilities for us. I was hoping to watch him take your ass again, but he probably only has one more round in him and I really need to feel him inside of me."

I reached up and started helping her rinse the cum out of her hair as I held her. "It is probably better that way, for both of you actually. I have played with married couples before, and it is a good idea for the two of you to spend some time together after doing something with another person. Talk, cuddle, and make love to reaffirm your bond. Most importantly, make you both understand what you will accept the other doing with another party, either together or alone."