A Kitten's Tail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded as we washed each other. "I can see what you are talking about. I gave him permission to fuck your ass, but I would not want him doing it if I was not there. We will have to talk about it, but only after we have made love. Would you think it rude of me if I didn't show you out," she asked as she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body.

"No sweetie," I laughed. "Go enjoy your husband and I will let myself out after I finish showering." She leaned in and kissed me again before rushing out of the bathroom. After cleaning up and drying off, I went back out to get my clothes on. I winced as I slid the skirt over my bottom and was glad I never wore panties. Thankfully, Amanda would help me put another layer of aloe on one I got back to the main house. With a smile at the pleasured moans coming from the back of the house, I picked up my stuff and let myself out.