A Kitten's Tail Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will discuss that with them after we get through hiring them," I replied. "I see no issue with you playing with them if they are interested and are willing to be tested, but it will have to be their choice."

She nodded as Marcello walked up and took a seat across from us. After an exchange of pleasantries, I launched right into the interview "Your resume says you have worked on and off for Piero for the last seven years. What kind of work did you do for him?"

"Mostly landscaping, but I am a jack of all trades," he replied. "February is usually a slow month for construction, so when he called me for the build I was more than ready to get back to work. As I said I mostly do landscaping, but I have experience with plumbing, heating, electrical and general carpentry as well. I was in here helping through most of the build, working where ever he needed me for the day."

"My previous grounds keeper used to do general repairs around the house on top of keeping up the grounds, would that be a problem for you," I asked. "He also maintained the outdoor pool and spa; do you have any experience with that kind of work as well?"

"General repairs are not a problem, and I'm smart enough to know if I can't fix something, so I will let you know if we need to call a professional," he told me. "I do have some experience with pools and spas, because we would occasionally have to recondition them as part of a remodel or build them as part of a new home. I can handle most repairs myself, but again would be able to tell you if we needed a professional for more extensive work."

The admiring looks he kept giving Marta and Kiera told me he would have no issues with their state of dress. He didn't leer at them, but he certainly wasn't trying to avoid looking. I was more than willing to offer him the position "The salary I am offering for a grounds keeper is twelve hundred a month. If you need some time to discuss it with your wife, we can wait for you."

He glanced back to where Zara was watching us anxiously and waved her over. "I don't think that will be necessary. We are both interested in the position, and the salary is more than we were expecting," he said as Zara joined us. "I can safely say we would both like to accept your offer."

"Excellent, of course I would like you both to start as soon as possible, but I know you may have other obligations to take care of first," I told them. "You will also have a choice to make on your living arrangements. You can of course choose to take one of rooms in the servant's quarters, but there is also a grounds keeper's cottage behind the main house that you can choose to live in."

"I think we will take the cottage, but we are both available to start right away with one minor restriction," Zara told me with a sight grin. "Piero hasn't lined up work for Marcello yet, because he knew he was applying here. My last shift at my current job is a ten to four tomorrow for the lunch service."

"That confident I was going to hire both of you," I asked her. "You seemed a bit less sure earlier."

She favored me with that electric smile again as she shook her head. "I have been interviewing with the Oriente Hotel for a dinner service sous chef position. The final interview was Wednesday, but it was just a formality, as I only had to show up and sign my hiring paperwork. This is a better opportunity for both me and my husband, but we both would have had work if you didn't choose to hire us."

I flipped through the papers James had given me, pulling out the contracts and tax paperwork they would need to fill out before setting them on the table. "These are standard service contracts, stating your terms of employment. I wasn't kidding when I said I would like you to start as soon as possible, as I am pretty sure the only thing in that fancy new kitchen is the appliances and dishes. If you are interested, I would like you to start tonight and make your first duty a shopping trip for the next few days until you have time for a serious shopping trip."

They both scanned through the contract before signing it and quickly filled out the tax forms before handing them back to me. "We would be happy to start tonight and do some shopping for you after we stop and pick up a few essentials from our apartment. I'm not sure how you handle your accounts though."

"Right to the point, I like that," I said as I pulled ten one hundred euro notes out of my wallet and handed them to her. "That should cover what we need for the next week or so, as I know you will have to stock the spice rack as well. I will take you down to the bank and Metro on Wednesday so I can have you added to my house accounts, then you can just sign for the purchases after that. Assume you are cooking for twelve, as the rest of my household is showing up tonight, although I am not sure about the two housekeepers."

She gave me an odd look as she stood up. "Wait, you mean the twelve people are including the staff?"

"Did I forget to mention that," I chuckled. "My family and I eat in the kitchen dining area with the staff. I have always been a bit informal that way. You're not just cooking for my family, but yourself, your husband, and the housekeepers, as I prefer to keep a more family feel with everyone living with me."

She still had a confused look as she replied, "I will try to remember that," before walking away. Most would have thought I was crazy just handing her cash right after meeting her, but I had a good feeling about the two of them. The worst case being I was wrong and was out a thousand euros. It wasn't as if I was hurting for money, especially now. Mandy had asked if she could help with my stock portfolios shortly after I returned to the island. At Julien's recommendation, I had agreed, and Mandy had tripled my worth in the first month. I don't know how she did it, but that woman was a genius when it came to playing the markets.

With the cook and groundskeeper positions taken care of, I turned my attention to the housekeeper applicants. Arranging them by experience, I started calling them over for interviews. The first four interviews went quickly and the applicants were just as quickly rejected. They were all very qualified, with over ten years of experience in housekeeping, but the looks they gave Kiera disturbed me. It was clear they were not comfortable with her being naked and curled up against me. One of them even looked clearly disgusted when Kiera reached over and ran her hand up my thigh.

I was starting to think I would have to look through the less qualified applicants and train someone when I called the next girl over. At twenty-three, she was half the age of the other applicants, but the way she had been watching Marta play gave me some hope she would be comfortable with the way my pets dressed.

"So Vivianna, I am curious what would make you choose to go into housekeeping," I said as she sat down. "From your resume, it appears you went in to housekeeping as soon as you graduated."

"It wasn't so much a choice as what I had to do, but I found I was very good at it," she replied. "My mother got very sick shortly before I turned eighteen and was unable to keep working. Daddy's income was not enough to support the family, so I had to drop out of school and find whatever I could to help support my family. The Rondo hotel was willing to take me on because they were short staffed and I was working for them up until last week."

"Yes, I noticed your resume says you were terminated, but my lawyers notes say your manager just claimed it was a difference of opinion that led to them letting you go," I told her as I glanced back down at the resume. "Would you care to elaborate?"

The laugh she gave in response was deep and musical. "I guess you could call it that. The manager that hired me retired six months ago, and his replacement was a jerk, but he was also the owner's nephew. He kept trying to get me to agree to date him and I kept turning him down. At my last review, he actually suggested I would have to sleep with him to keep my job. I reported it as sexual harassment, but they swept it under the rug and terminated me. Sad part is I probably would have agreed to date him if he had approached me with any class instead of treating me like a piece of meat."

"Master, can we keep her," Kiera asked. "She is the only one so far who hasn't made me feel like she wants to scrape me off her shoe, and I like her openness. She is also adorable and I think my sisters will like her."

Vivianna blushed a bit at Kiera's comment, but didn't seem offended. "I guess the next question is obvious. Would having a naked woman flirting with you be an issue for you? My pets will respect your boundaries, but they tend to be open about their sexuality."

"I have no issue with flirting, even open flirting as long as it's not crass," she replied. "It was the comments like 'shake that rack baby' as I was walking toward him or 'damn I'd like a swing like that in my backyard' as I walked away that offended me."

I couldn't help but shake my head. "You certainly won't run into that here. Comments like that are disrespectful to any woman in earshot. I have to agree with Marta though, as I find your open nature refreshing and I am inclined to offer you one of the positions I have open. The salary I am offering for a housekeeper is a thousand a month, but of course room and board are included as part of the contract. If that is acceptable for you I am curious how soon you would be able to start."

"That is more than acceptable, as it's the same as I was making at the hotel," she told me as she blushed again. "I can start immediately if you would like me to. I actually have most of my stuff in my car. My roommate ran out on me a couple months ago, and I as waiting on my check from work to pay the rent. When I got fired and couldn't cover it myself the landlord evicted me, so I have been crashing on a friend's couch for the past week as I look for a new job."

I chuckled as I pulled out the paperwork and slid it across the table to her. "I guess it's your lucky day, as you found a new job and a new place to live in one shot. I don't think there is any work for you tonight, unless you would like to help Zara put away the groceries when she gets back, but you are free to move in right away. Sonia, the very pregnant one, will go over your duties with you tomorrow and work out the division of duties between the housekeepers. You are free to pick any of the suites down the west hall as they are all identical."

She smiled as she slid the finished paperwork back to me. "I don't know how to thank you enough for this sir. You won't regret hiring me."

I shook my head and laughed at her enthusiasm. "You can start by not calling me sir. I believe that I already mentioned I prefer a more informal form of address. You can call me Alonso in the future. The little minx next to me is Kiera and our lovely harpist is Marta. You will meet Sonia and Felicia later, although Felicia prefers to be called kitten. You will understand it soon enough I suppose. For now you can go get started moving in."

"Thank you again Alonso, I will do that," she said as she stood up. She hesitated for a moment, as if she wanted to say something else before rushing off. That left me with one more interview today. The youngest applicant was a bit nervous as she walked over when I called her. She kept looking up at Kiera and blushing as she lowered her eyes again.

"Gianna, is my pet's state of dress going to be an issue," I asked as she sat down.

She finally looked up and made eye contact as she shook her head. "No Alonso, I'm just having a hard time not staring as I don't want to appear rude. They are all so beautiful."

The flash of desire in her deep blue eyes as they wandered over Kiera's body made the issue clear. We would have to discuss that if I chose to hire her, as I had no issue with them playing if they wished. "Very well then, your resume shows you have over five years of experience in housekeeping, but your only twenty-one. How did you get started and why did you decide to apply for this job?"

"My mother worked for an agency when I was growing up, and helped me get on when I turned sixteen so I would have some spending money," she replied. She seemed to be more comfortable once we got down to business. "It was mostly temp work for some of the smaller hotels and local businesses, but we did do local houses on contract for people who did not need a full-time housekeeper. Being temporary work, it was always hit or miss on if I would have work on any given week, and I am looking for something more permanent now. It paid well, but getting forty hours one week then only ten for the next two made it a bit hard to make ends meet."

"Well hours here are a bit more relaxed. You will have a set of duties each day, but the amount of time you spend on them is variable as long as they get done properly," I told her. "With your current job being temp work I am guessing there will be no issues with your leaving. Would this being a live in position cause any issues for you?"

"Other than feeling like I live in a palace in comparison," she asked with a slight grin. "I share a two bedroom apartment with three other girls, and my room is barely big enough for both the beds in it, not to mention the nightmare of sharing a bathroom between four people. My only problem is going to be keeping myself from staring at the girls."

Her blush deepened as she released what she just said and I had to laugh. "I guess we should get that out of the way as well. I am guessing you have a sexual attraction to my pets?"

It was cute how red she turned as she hesitantly nodded. "I've known I was bisexual since I was in high school, but I can control myself. I could really use this job and I don't want my desires to be an issue."

Kiera perked up at Gianna's admission and I knew I had found my second housekeeper. "Your desires won't be an issue. If you choose to accept the position, my pets would be free to play with you if they desire. I can't see any of them turning you down if you ask, but I will have to insist on a current STD test and request that you limit any outside sexual contacts if you wish to continue playing with them. The salary for a housekeeper is a thousand euro's a month, plus of course the room and board."

She sat for a minute trying to digest what I had told her before her eyes went wide with realization. "You mean I got the job and I am free to play with your pets as long as I am clean and stay that way?"

I chuckled as I pushed the paperwork across the table. "You have to ask, but yes. You will have to finish your work before you play, but I doubt any of us would turn you down if you ask. I am curious how soon you can start though."

She looked me over and licked her lips before blushing again when she realized I had just offered to take her to bed as well. "I need to go home tonight so I can pack up my stuff and tell my roommates I am leaving, but I can be back first thing in the morning to start work. I want to stop off at the clinic on my way home, to see if I can get the blood tests started as well."

"That should be perfect," I told her. "Just remember that I can only speak for my family, knowing how open they are about their sexuality. You will have to feel out the rest of the staff yourself, to see if they would be interested before you invite then to play. You would of course have to use protection unless they have a recent STD test as well. I am very protective of my pets and want to be sure they don't catch anything."

When she finished filling out her paperwork, she surprised me by throwing herself into my lap and kissing me passionately. I heard a gasp from the stairway, but ignored it as Gianna turned and kissed Kiera with the same passion. "Once my tests come back I won't be playing with anyone else unless you have cleared them to play with your pets. This is far too good an opportunity to screw up just for a new partner. If you will excuse me though, I need to get to the clinic so I can get in and have time to pack my stuff for tomorrow."

With that, she was off and Marta walked over to take her place in my lap. "Seems we will have at least one new playmate, possibly two," she said as she looked back over my shoulder. "You might as well come over and ask the question I see in your eyes."

I glanced back and saw Vivianna standing at the foot of the stairs before she started walking over to us. "I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but it was kind of hard to miss her excitement. Does that offer apply to me as well?"

"It applies to everyone who lives here if they are interested," I explained. "I was going to wait until you asked because of your issues at your last job, but since you're asking now, I guess its fine. You are free to invite anyone in the house to play when you're not working, as long as you have a clean STD test and are willing to limit your partners."

"So you figured the girls would flirt with me and I would eventually ask permission to have sex with them," she asked. I could see she was a bit disturbed by the thought.

"Not quite," I chuckled. "I figured the girls would flirt with you and if you were interested you would ask one of them to play. Being their Master, they would tell you that they need my permission first, and then I would have explained the rules to you. There is no expectation if you're not interested."

"I guess that makes sense," she replied. "It's been a while since I had a lover, male or female, and I will have to think about it, but I think I will go down tomorrow afternoon and get tested. I want to be ready if I do decide to take you up on that offer. If you will excuse me though, I do have a few more trips to bring in all my stuff."

As she walked away, I looked at Kiera and Marta. "Speaking of stuff, the two of you can help me get our luggage up to the bedroom, and then I could use a shower. I am sure the two of you would like to join me, but let's keep it quiet so Sonia can sleep."

"I think we can manage that Master, as long as you don't wash me quite as thoroughly as you usually do," Kiera replied. "Of course we could just have Marta wash me while you wash her. As much as I enjoy her touch, she doesn't get me as worked up as you do."

"I will be bathing both of you," I replied as I grabbed the heavier suitcases. "I don't have to get you as worked up as I usually do, as much as we both enjoy it. It's a matter of not hitting certain pressure points as I am washing you my dear. We can skip making you cum this time and make up for it tomorrow."

We found Sonia and Felicia curled up together in the middle of our bed sleeping. I knew the bed was huge, but I was still surprised how little space they took up on it. Leaving the luggage in the walk in closet, I grabbed the bath kit and led Kiera and Marta into the bathroom, closing the door to help muffle any noise.

I still took my time washing Kiera, leaving her purring with contentment instead of burning with desire. When I was holding her as I finished, she looked up at me in confusion. "I don't understand Master. It didn't feel any different when you were touching me, but I feel relaxed and happy instead of having the overwhelming need to climax. What was different this time?"

"When I am washing you, I spend a lot of time massaging your body as well," I explained. "Depending on how much pressure I apply during certain parts of the massage, I can stimulate you sexually or help you relax. I usually prefer the first option, as a good orgasm in the morning seems to energize you. I can start teaching you if you would like to learn how. We do have someone else who needs to be washed, and I am sure she would be willing to help you."

We glanced over at Marta, who was luxuriating in the endless supply of hot water as it rained down over her sleek body. "You don't even have to ask Kiera. I am always willing to let you practice on me; I just hope Master will teach me as well. I think he and Julien do the same thing to us while we are in bed with them. It would explain why they feel so much better than just playing with one of the trainers."