A Kitten's Tail Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta blushed and looked at Kiera, her embarrassment clear on her face. "Sorry Kiera, I keep forgetting you didn't play with any of the men on the island except Master because you didn't want to go back on birth control. You really didn't miss much honestly."

"You have to remember I was a pony for ten years on the island and have had most of them breed me at one point or another, not to mention all the men in the stables as well. I could have told you they were decent, but not great," Kiera replied. "I would like to play with Julien at some point, but not until after Master breeds me. Unless he decides otherwise, I would like my future children to be his."

"Most of them will be my pet. We got the confirmation before we left the island that the procedure was successful, so I plan on getting you pregnant as soon as possible now," I told her. "I know Julien will only breed his personal pets, so there is only one other person I would allow to breed you if you agreed to it. You will meet Felicia's children later today, and she says they always wanted another child but were not able to have anymore because of Marian's health. We will have to see how you feel about it after you have given me a child, and if you are willing, we will see if they are interested."

"I am glad you're giving me a choice Master," Kiera said. "If they are as nice as my sister, I will probably agree just so they can be happy. I would like to get started on that lesson though if you don't mind. Marta just looks too tempting standing there with the water running over her sexy body."

I reached out and Marta gladly stepped into our embrace. "I think we can do that my dear. If you have noticed, I always start with your hair. Even if you don't need your hair washed, I spend a few minutes massaging your head as if I were working shampoo into it. The scalp massage helps relax you for what comes next. As she does need her hair washed, it will be a bit easier this time."

I helped Kiera work the shampoo up to a rich lather, until Marta was purring at the attention. "Once her hair is done and rinsed, you can start on her neck and shoulders. Massage the soap in and try to keep running your finger across this area," I told her, pointing to a spot between the tendons on Marta's neck.

Kiera was a quick study and Marta's breathing slowed as she relaxed more. Her quiet moans indicated she was already starting to get aroused as well. "As you work down her back, kneed the tension out of her muscles and apply a bit more pressure here as you work over it." When Kiera's fingers hit the spots I indicated in the middle of Marta's back, Marta's moans grew deeper.

"Moving lower, use a firm touch over her bottom while lightly grazing your fingers along her crack. You want a light touch across her anus and perineum, just to tease a bit at this point," I explained as Kiera worked over Marta's bottom. "These are the obvious erogenous zones and we don't want to stimulate them too much. Your objective is to work her up with the lesser-known pleasure points before you make her climax. As you work down her legs, try to keep your thumbs running along her inner thighs, but not as far up as her pussy. You want to slow down at the back of her knees and keep steady pressure as you wash there. Don't go too lightly or it could tickle her and break the mood."

Marta's moans were deep and long at this point, indicating she was aroused but not close to climax. I knelt down in front of her, pulling her hands to my shoulders for balance as I had her lift her foot. "When you start washing her feet, steady rub here and here," I explained, pointing to the spot on the outer ankle, between the anklebone and Achilles tendon, as well as one in the middle of the bottom of her foot. As Kiera started on the second foot, Marta went from moaning to panting in pleasure.

"You hear how aroused she is right now," I asked. "You're doing it perfectly. As you come up the front of her legs, massage her thighs to release any tension you find but keep the pressure lighter as you work up the inside toward her pussy. Light pressure over her pussy lips, as again we don't want too much direct stimulation there yet."

"Moving up to her stomach, use one hand to wash and let the other lightly trace from just over her pubic hair to about three inched below her navel," I told her. "Keep running your fingers over that patch as you finish washing her with your other hand. As sensitive as her nipples are, you want to avoid directly stimulating them. Light pressure over the rest of her breasts as you wash them, finishing with your fingers right on her breastbone. I usually cup your breast and let my thumb caress along your breastbone, but your hands are smaller than mine are, so it may not work as well for you. Rub steadily at the point between her nipples until you hear her getting close to climax."

I waited for a minute, listening to Marta's breathing, as she grew more aroused under Kiera's touch. Once I could tell she was close enough, I smiled up at Kiera. "Now, move both hands at the same time, from her breastbone to her nipple as the other hand dips down to her clit."

Kiera shifted her hands and Marta moaned loudly as her climax washed over her. I watched Kiera hold and gently stroke Marta through her long release, until her head came up and her eyes were bright and full of energy. That was one of the best things about this technique. It left your partner energized after their climax. Marta turned in Kiera's arms and gave her a kiss full of the passion she was feeling.

"I really wish Sonia was not sleeping so I could make you feel as good as I do right now," Marta told Kiera. "It was different from when Master does that to me, but it was just as amazing. Next time we shower together I am going to ask Master to teach me to do that for you."

"I am more than willing to teach you my dear, but it usually takes longer to learn," I told them. "I was a bit surprised how easily Kiera picked it up, so don't be disappointed if you can't get her to climax as easily."

"We are very eager students Master, and the practice is a lot of fun either way," Marta replied as she turned back to me. "I think it's time for us to wash you though. We need to make sure our Master is all clean."

I chuckled as Kiera stepped around behind me and grabbed the body wash. After applying a generous amount to Marta's breasts, she did the same to her own and they both pressed their bodies against mine.

"We can both almost climax washing you like this," Marta told me. "As sensitive as our nipples are, it's insanely arousing to rub them all over your body."

They both started rubbing themselves against me like cats in heat, using their breasts to wash me. Having Kiera lift my foot and rub it between her breasts while Marta ran her breasts up my thighs was always an erotic experience. They spent extra time on their knees, rubbing my cock and ass with their breasts as the soap washed away before Marta smiled up at me.

"May I thank you for my beautiful harps now Master," she asked as she slowly stroked my cock. "You have been hard ever since that sexy little blond threw herself in your lap. I can't be sure, but she looked a bit excited when she saw the mounting block in the bedroom. You could probably turn her into your pet if you wanted to. I just want to see your fat cock splitting her open as you pound her into the bed."

"She certainly seemed interested in playing, but that is a long way from wanting to become my pet," I replied. "Let's take it slowly and see what she wants before we start talking about her becoming my pet. As for thanking me, yes, I think I would love to experience your sexy lips wrapped around my cock right now."

She just smiled in response before engulfing the head of my cock. As her tongue ran over the tip, Kiera stayed behind me, rubbing her breasts over my ass and thighs while her hands caressed my legs. The sight of Kiera making Marta climax was as arousing as the thought of Gianna in my bed, but Vivianna and Zara were as arousing in their own ways. They might take a bit longer to come around, but the appraising looks they had been giving Marta and Kiera were clear enough to show their interest.

As Marta's lips slid down my cock, lodging the head in her throat, I felt Kiera's tongue slip between my cheeks to tease my ass. My kitten had first tried it during our three-day sex fest before my procedure and I had found it very arousing. My other pets had started doing it as soon as she told them about it at every chance they could to increase my pleasure. They were going for the throat, trying to make me cum as hard as they could before our guests arrived.

Marta kept me as deep as she could, swallowing around the head of my cock until she had to come up and breathe before plunging back down. Kiera's tongue explored around my anus through Marta's first few breaths before I felt the tip start to worm its way deeper inside of me. I rode out the pleasure for a few minutes, until Kiera's tongue pushed deeper and started tickling my prostate. I groaned as I released what felt like a gallon of cum into Marta's hungry mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing all of my cum before they both slid back up my body.

"I hope you didn't mind Master, but I know how good it feels when you do that to me," Kiera said from behind me. "If I went too far, you can always punish me."

I could tell by her teasing tone that she was hoping for a spanking, as it wasn't the first time her tongue had been that far inside of me. "I think I will have to give you a spanking my dear, but just because I feel the need. Of course, I could just give you to Marian for the night as I know she would love to spank that pert little ass of yours."

I felt her shiver at the thought of someone else spanking her again. I had been giving her weekly spankings for her pleasure, but I knew she missed having Sonia spank her as well. Last month Sonia's belly had gotten too large for Kiera to fit comfortably on her lap. They decided to give up their games until after the baby was born, as they both preferred the extra intimacy of an over the knee spanking.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat from the bathroom door. We turned to see Vivianna watching us, the flush of her arousal clear on her face. I was wondering how long she had been there watching when she finally spoke. "Excuse me Alonso, but your guests have arrived and are waiting in the great room. Should I let them know you will be down in a few minutes?"