A Kitten's Tail Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was Donatello from Deodato," I told Marcello as I sat down. "I have a household account with him, so you will be able to pick up whatever you need for repairs as well as the new equipment for the yard work. The yard is huge, so get whatever will work best and don't worry about the price. Just stop in tomorrow and let him know what you want so he can have it delivered. Marian also has a home improvement request for you whenever she shows up."

"Not a problem, I can stop in on my way back to the apartment tomorrow, and Zara will need a bit to clean up after dinner so I can figure out what supplies I need," he told me. "It looks like we have about two hectares, so I will probably need a commercial rig."

"Get whatever you feel would be best for the job and get it done in a timely manor. You are on salary, so as long as the work gets done I don't care if you decided to spend half the day lounging around the pool with the rest of us. I'm really not very picky as long as everything is kept up on, and whatever that divine aroma is needs to find its way to the table before I start to drool," I called across the kitchen. I noticed Zara was looking a bit flustered and realized my kitten was not in sight. "Zara, did you get heavy cream when you went shopping?"

She looked confused for a moment before nodding. "I wanted to make Chicken Carbonara and I needed it for the sauce. It's almost done, but it's a bit hard to plate with someone rubbing against my legs."

"You have two options," I told her. "My kitten is just being friendly and wants to say hello, but she can't talk. She also prefers to be treated just like a cat, so she wants you to acknowledge her. You can either reach down and pet her, or get a bowl of cream and set it somewhere that will not be in your way."

I watched as she hesitantly reached down and smiled for a moment. Her sudden laugh preceded my kitten crawling around the end of the prep island with a grin on her face. "Does she always rub against you and lick you to say hello?"

"Yes, but it's not a sexual thing," Vivianna replied, blushing when I glanced over at her. "She kind of pulled me down on the bed and licked me when I woke them up. Sonia explained it was just how she said hello, but it was still a bit shocking. Your comment about her preferring to be called kitten made a lot more sense though."

"Well, she is a bit bigger than any of the cats I had growing up, but she seems to respond the same way they did," Marcello said as he rubbed behind Felicia's ear. "I should probably stop at the ears though, as rubbing her belly might be going to far."

"Nonsense," Jaden said as he followed Marian to the table. "She loves having her belly rubbed, and she will let you know if she feels you are going too far. I doubt she will object to anything once your blood tests get back."

Zara and Marcello both gave him an odd look as I rolled my eyes. "Jaden, they haven't asked about playing with any of the girls, so they have no idea what you're referring to."

They both looked to me, but Zara was the first one to respond. "Let me get dinner on the table, and then you might want to explain it." As she put the plates in front of everyone, she gave a confused look to Kiera and Felicia, who were in their regular spots on the floor beside me.

"They don't like to sit at the table," I explained. "Just set their plates in front of them and they will be fine. Felicia also prefers to have a bowl of cream with her meals if you have any left."

She was more confused after she set their plates down and I stopped her before she could give them silverware. "They won't use them. I know it seems odd, but it's their choice to take their meals this way."

"Master actually tried getting them to eat at the table in the beginning, but they both prefer to be on the floor next to him," Sonia told her. "You get used to it after a while and don't even notice."

"I am not sure I will ever get used to people eating on the floor, but I'm not going to have a cow over it or anything," Zara said as she sat down. "I am more interested in what we are not being told right now."

"It wasn't something I was trying to hide from you, as much as I figured if you were interested you would ask about it eventually," I explained. "As I am sure you have guessed, we are a very openly sexual household and have no issues sharing. You are free to choose if you would like to participate and to what extent if you do. The only requirement I have is a current blood test for STD's and your promise to use discretion with outside partners so you don't bring something back to the group."

"So let's assume we decided to invite one of your girls to spend the night with us, and decided we were not comfortable doing it again. Would that be a problem," Zara asked.

"Not at all, although the other girls might be disappointed they didn't get to play with the two of you," I told her. "Again, it's your choice if and how you choose to participate. Think of it as a fringe benefit you can enjoy if you wish to."

"We will have to discuss that a bit, but I think we are going to be too tired to worry about it for a few months," Zara replied. "With that offer of maternity leave, we need to talk about possibly having a child of our own before we decide to play with anyone else."

The mention of children turned the discussion back to decorating a nursery and I tuned it out as I ate. If there was one thing I knew, it was they did not want my opinion. I hired designers because I had no taste when it came to that.

When we finished dinner, Marian and Jaden pulled Marcello off to discuss shelving as I helped clean my kitten and Kiera up. "Kiera didn't get to enjoy her shower because you and Sonia were sleeping and she didn't want to make too much noise. I think you should take her upstairs to the bedroom and make it up to her. Just make sure you enjoy her enough that you won't be tempted to clean her up after I cum in her. I am going to start trying to get her pregnant tonight."

As my kitten eagerly followed Kiera out, I turned to Sonia and Marta. "You are free to join them if you wish, but I will be a few minutes. I need to talk to Zara about a couple things we need when she goes shopping again."

"I'm not sure I am up to playing quite yet, but I would like to lie down again," Sonia replied. "My back is still a bit sore from the trip. As comfortable as the jet was, twenty hours is too long a trip if you can't move around easily."

"I'll give you a back rub while we watch the show," Marta told her as she helped Sonia up. I was already having a hard time imaging Marta leaving when she finished school, and she hadn't even started yet. With the way Mandy was making me money now, I would have to talk to Julien about buying out her contract.

When I crossed into the cooking area, I found Vivianna and Zara already finished with most of the cleanup. "I can't believe you got a commercial dishwasher in here as well," Zara said as I walked up. "It's only going to take half an hour at most to clean up after a meal because it all fit in one load. All I have to do is wiping the counters and cooking surfaces while it runs, then put away the dishes."

"That is because I prefer to have you spend your time cooking. It seems like a waste to have you spend as much time cleaning up after a meal as you do cooking it. I'm sure you can find more entertaining ways to spend your time," I told her. "That's not what I wandered over here for though. I need you to pick up a couple extra things on Wednesday when you go on your supply run. Kiera and Felicia prefer not to use their hands at all, so we are going to need a stock of straws for meal times."

"Felicia doesn't even like to use a cup, preferring to have a dish of cream with meals, but will accept a glass of water with a straw," I explained. "I would also like you to find a couple large pitchers, something similar to a sun tea pitcher, with straws as well. We used to leave one full of ice water by the refrigerator so she can get a drink when she is thirsty. I know it seems kind of odd, but she really does enjoy acting like a cat as much as possible."

"I have a question about that actually," Vivianna added hesitantly. "When I came up to let you know your guests were here. In the bedroom...I guess I was wondering... does she actually..."

"You're asking about the litter box in the bedroom? Yes she does use it regularly," I chuckled. "She was actually disappointed when she had to use a regular bathroom on the island. You still seem concerned though. Why don't you ask her about it sometime? She is very open about it, although she may try to convince you to become a kitten as well. I would say you should go talk to her now, but I know she is a bit busy."

"I can tell, and I think they forgot to close the door," Vivianna replied with a blush. "Someone certainly sounds like they are enjoying themselves though."

"That would be Kiera; she does get a bit loud. I will close the door when I go up to join them so you can sleep tonight," I told her. "I just wanted to tell both of you to feel free to talk to myself or the girls if you need to. I know our lifestyle is a bit different and I want you to know you can ask any questions you may have even if you don't want to participate. Just remember that anything you may walk in on is probably consensual, so ask before you get upset."

"If you're done flirting with the help, can we please go see what's upstairs now," Marian asked. "We have spent all day moving and haven't had any fun yet."

I glanced back and saw her waiting with Marcello before turning back to Vivianna and Zara. "I will see the two of you at breakfast tomorrow. Vivianna, feel free to use the library or entertainment area of you get bored, and the pool should be ready if you decide you want to go for a swim."

"That would be nice, but I don't have a suit," she replied. "I haven't been swimming in years."

"I'm sure Sonia has a couple you could use, and I'm pretty sure she has never worn any of them. You could just skip it like the rest of us," I said with a wink. "We will all be up in the bedroom, so no one would see you."

"I'm not sure I am ready for that, or to see what might be happening in your bedroom, so I will ask her about it tomorrow. You might want to hurry though, Marian looks like she is about to wet herself from the excitement," she told me as she glanced back at Marian. "I'm sure I can find something to entertain myself for the evening."

She put a little extra sway in her hips as she walked away and I saw Marian smirking at me as soon as Vivianna left the room. "As soon as she gets her blood tests back," Marian murmured as I walked past her.

We entered the great room to find Jaden and Ari watching Vivianna walk back to the library. "Are we all ready to go give Marta a breather? I told kitten to take care of her, and I know she won't stop until we arrive."

Marian was already at the foot of the stairs, bouncing with excitement. "We have never gotten to use more than some straps on the bed and a paddle because we never had room for more."

"Well, it's not much honestly, but I am sure I could afford a few more pieces if the girls wanted to try them out," I told her as I led them up the stairs. "Of course, I could just invite you to join us on our next trip to Fakahina and ask Julien if you could borrow the special cabin for a night. He has a rather interesting assortment of toys in there that you might enjoy."

"I would enjoy seeing Elizabeth and Amanda again as well, but you just got back from three months on the island so I don't imagine you will be going back anytime soon. I'm more interested to see what we have to work with right now," she replied as we entered the bedroom.

As expected, my kitten was on her knees and elbows with her head between Kiera's legs. From the look on Kiera's face, she was close to climaxing again. Sonia was lying on her side with Marta behind her rubbing her back. Jaden's eyes had locked onto Felicia's ass as soon as he entered the room and I had to laugh. "Go ahead; I think she was hoping you would give her a proper greeting."

He was moving toward the bed, peeling off his clothes as I reached back to close the door. "Thank you for that," Marian said quietly as she watched him. "He has been fantasizing about being able to have her again for months now. It looks like Ari is ready to try out the new toys, but I have something I need to do first."

I looked over and saw that Ari had dropped her robe and was running her fingers over the mounting block, but I was shocked when I looked back to find Marian kneeling naked in front of me. "I am the other surprise we had for you, so how may I serve you Master?"

"You have known you are dominant for longer than I have, and probably know more about this lifestyle than I do," I told her. "Would you like to explain why you are suddenly acting submissive?"

"I'm not submissive, and I won't be for anyone other than you," she replied. "There can only be one true Master in a house like ours, and by submitting to you I am acknowledging that. I'm not going to change how I play with the others, but I am yours to command any time you want me."

I took a moment to admire her body as she knelt in front of me. Elizabeth and Amanda had told me how much she resembled Felicia, but I had not even considered playing with her because I was so busy breeding them. Marian's chest was a bit smaller, but they could easily pass for sisters. "Why is it you think there would be a problem if you don't submit to me?"

"There has to be someone whose word is law. If we both tell one of the pets to do something, they have to know who to listen to if we give conflicting commands," she explained. "When you were on Fakahina, if you gave one of the pets a command that was contradictory to what Julian had told them to do, whose command would they follow? I know you would never do that intentionally, but what if it happened?"

"They would apologize and explain that Julien had already told them to do something else. It actually happened a couple times, when I invited one of them to spend the night with me when they were supposed to be with him," I told her. "I do see what you're getting at though. As long as you don't expect me to spank you and treat you like a pet all the time, I am fine with that."

"No, I can skip getting spanked if you don't mind. I would much rather be giving a spanking, but I want to make sure this is clear," she replied. "I am submitting to you completely. If you tell me to bend over the block for a punishment, I will do it without any complaints or asking why. I don't see you taking advantage of that unless you feel I need to be punished, but I am trusting you with that power."

"I give my pets spankings for their own enjoyment or if they have earned a punishment, so I can't see myself punishing you unless you earn it. I hope you don't mind being bound though, as I have found I do enjoy having beautiful women helpless as I play with their bodies," I explained with a grin. "My first command for you is going to be to go take care of Ari. Poor thing has a paddle sitting behind her and is riding that block as if it's a lover. I have a pretty little redhead who should be ovulating that I need to breed, but I would like you and Ari to join us on the bed after you are done with her."

"As you wish Master," she said as she finally got up. "Mother told me you were an amazing lover and I've been looking forward to playing with you. You will be the only man other than my husband who I have given my body to. After all the female lovers we have shared, my husband asked if I wanted to try another man, but you are the first one I have wanted."

"I will try not to disappoint you my dear, now go take care of Ari before I decide you need a spanking for not following orders." She winked at me and slipped over to play with Ari as I turned back to the bed. Jaden was on his back with my kitten working to get him hard again as Marta and Sonia worked to drain Kiera's milk. Even with five people on the bed, there was plenty of room for more.

Leaving my kitten to enjoy her reunion with her son, I slipped off my shorts and crawled up between Kiera's legs. Her pussy lips were soaked and swollen with arousal from my kitten's earlier attention and the ongoing stimulation of her breasts. Pulling her legs over my shoulders, I easily slid inside her delightfully tight pussy, drawing a moan of pleasure from her as I bottomed out.

As I started stroking into her, I reached over to caress Sonia. "Felling a bit better my pet? If your back is still sore, you can always go relax in the hot tub for a bit. I had them set it to thirty-seven point five so it would be safe for you, but you should still get out to cool down every fifteen minutes."

"I'm actually doing much better Master," she replied. "Being able to walk around a bit and wearing my tail through dinner helped me get moving again when we came back upstairs. A lot of my soreness was just extra pressure I guess. I even feel good enough for a little loving if can squeeze me in after you knock Kiera up."

"While I appreciate the vote of confidence, it might take a bit longer to get Kiera pregnant. I can always find time to love you my dear, but I may need a little help if I am going to take care of you and Marian tonight," I told her. Climaxing five times a day was normal for me anymore as I usually spread them out, but three in a row was a bit harder.

"Could you take Marian next Master? I would love to taste her pussy on you while I am getting you hard again, then I can ride you before we go to sleep. It would be easier for me that way, since it won't put any pressure on the baby," she said. "I'm not sure either of us will have the energy for you to cum again, but I want to feel you inside of me. It's been a couple days and I am feeling a bit needy. I think Kiera needs to cum now though, as you have been keeping her right on the edge for a while."

I had been holding that easy pace, slowly building her up to climax so it would be more intense when she finally got there, but holding back just enough to keep her from cumming. I loved watching her writhe in ecstasy, clawing at the sheets and panting as she hovered on the edge of climax. When I nodded to Kiera's free nipple, Sonia just shook her head and smiled as she moved to continue feeding off it.

As soon as Sonia took Kiera's nipple in her mouth, I started pounding in to her pussy. It only took a couple strokes before she started to scream as her orgasm ripped through her body. I reached down between the thighs and stroked her clit as I continued to pound into her, drawing her climax out until she was panting and gasping for her next breath before I slowed down.

Once she caught her breath, I started pounding into her again, quickly pushing her to another screaming orgasm before slowing down so she could recover. I kept on that cycle, pounding her to another climax so I could enjoy the delightful contractions of her pussy before slowing down enough for her to catch her breath, through several of her climaxes. Julien's pets had taught me how to hold off my climax and I took advantage of that knowledge to extend both of our pleasure.

As I pushed her to her tenth climax of the evening, I relaxed my control right before she started to cum, coating her cervix in my seed as her climax washed over her. The contractions of her pussy felt like she was pulling me deeper inside of her, milking me of every drop to increase her chances of getting pregnant. "Pillow," I gasped out as I tried to catch my breath. Sonia reached back and grabbed one before sliding it under Kiera's hips to keep my seed deep inside of her.

"God that looked intense," Marian said she pressed her naked body up against my back. "I wonder if Vivianna was listening to that and got so hot she had to go play with herself? I would have, but I wanted to wait for you to do the same to me. I'm so ready for anything you want to do to me right now. May I get you cleaned up and ready to take me Master?"