A Kitten's Tail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to crawl over and stop her but Gianna stopped me. "I'm just as guilty as they are Alonso. I knew she could get in trouble for playing with us and I didn't even try to talk her out of it. I let my desire override my better judgment. We are all liable for what happened and I don't want to see her punished for my choices unless I am being punished as well."

I put my hand on Master's knee again and shook my head, imploring him not to agree. I was the one who broke his rules and was responsible for it. As much as I appreciated their support, they were not his pets and were not required to follow his rules.

"You are already seeing them as your sisters, aren't you little kitten," Master asked as he stroked my cheek. "It's alright my dear; I have no plans to spank either of them. They are not my pets and I have no grounds to punish them."

"I have to disagree with you Alonso," Vivianna said. "I heard you tell Zara that playing with your pets was a benefit of our employment, if we had a clean blood test. By playing with your kitten before we gave you the results of our blood tests, we both violated one of the terms of our employment and you are within your rights to terminate our employment if you wish. I am requesting that you reprimand me with a spanking instead of terminating my employment."

"Umm me too," Gianna added quickly. "I would like to request a spanking so you don't have to fire me for violating my contract."

I looked back at them with a mixture of love and horror as Sonia snickered. I was trying to keep them for suffering for my choice, and they were fighting for the right to be punished beside me. "They are both very good housekeepers Master and I would hate to lose them," Sonia said. "As their direct supervisor, I would like to request they both receive a physical reprimand for their actions so I do not have to release them from duty."

I shot Sonia a dirty look, but she just smiled at me. "I know what you are trying to do for them sweetie, but look at their faces. They are determined to share your punishment. You remember how you felt when Master tried to go easy on you for your first punishment?"

I lowered my head and nodded. I was treating them as if they were not strong enough to take the punishment, just as Master had done with me at first. Like him, I was doing it out of love, but it still wasn't fair to them. I turned to embrace them both briefly before turning back to Master with an imploring look.

"You both understand that you will receive the exact same punishment Felicia receives? If you choose to do this, I will not go easy on you just because you are not my pets." I knew that look in Master's eyes. He didn't enjoy punishing anyone, but as a Master, he would do it if required.

When they both agreed, he just shook his head. "Let's get this over with then. Kitten, you will be going first so they know what to expect. You both will be given a chance to back out of this after I am finished with her punishment, but I have no intention of terminating your employment if you chose not to be punished."

The determined looks they had when they got up told me they were not likely to back down for any reason. As I crawled into the bedroom, I immediately went straight to the mounting block and crawled into place, sliding my hands through the loops to indicate I wanted to be bound. I would stand for my punishment either way, but it would probably be easier on them if they were bound.

Master called Kiera over and whispered in her ear for a moment before coming over to fasten the straps on my wrists and ankles. I watched Kiera walk along the wall where the punishment tools were hanging and give me an apologetic look as she pulled a leather strap off. Setting it down next to me, she leaned over and whispers in my ear. "Sorry kitten, but this is going to hurt like hell. It stings more than a paddle would, but is less likely to leave marks with as many strokes as you are getting."

I winced as she pulled back and knelt down in front of me. This was going to be worse than my last punishment, but I was expecting that. Last time I had asked to be punished for being a bitch to Marta, but I had directly disobeyed Master this time, and he was going to be sure that I would remember it.

As he stepped behind me, I felt him slip my tail out before he poured oil over my bottom. He worked it in thoroughly, spanking my ass with his hands to warm me up, before adding a second layer to make sure I was completely covered. I knew the oil would help protect my skin from damage, but it would also intensify the sting of the swats.

"I'm sorry kitten, but you were willfully disobedient and have earned this," He told me as he picked up the strap. "You are going to feel this for a few days, but we should be able to keep you from bruising to badly. I just hope you learn your lesson."

I heard the strap cutting through the air before my eyes popped open as a bright line of pain slashed across my ass. The whimper that escaped my lips was unstoppable as I tried to cope with the stinging pain in my ass. Master only gave me a couple seconds before my ass flared again, right above the first strike. Unlike a paddle that mostly covered a cheek and would make you go numb quickly, a strap could make several points of contact, drawing out the pain longer.

I couldn't do anything but whimper and try to breathe as the strap lit up my ass again and again. Tears were streaming down my face and I lost count after a dozen strokes. I could feel each one, but I was not able to process anything but the stinging pain in my ass.

The next sensation I remember feeling, other than pain, was Master's hands rubbing a cooling gel over my inflamed skin. My bindings were already off and Kiera was kneeling in front of me, wiping away my tears with a cold, wet washcloth. As soon as he finished, I stood gingerly and wrapped my arms around him. Despite the intense burning pain in my ass, I could feel his love for me as he gently stroked my back.

He held me for a couple minutes as I got my tears under control then turned me so my back was to the mirror on the wall. "Look back little kitten and see what your ass looks like. I want you to remember this lesson, as I sincerely hope we never have to repeat it."

I glanced over my shoulder and was stunned at how red my ass was. From top to bottom, it was a deep carmine color. The reflection in the mirror clearly showed the pain in Master's eyes as he looked at my bottom, and I made a promise to myself that I would never make him punish me like this again. The pain in my bottom was nothing compared to the pain in my heart seeing him like this.

Turning back to him, I took his face between my hands and tried to convey all my love in a single look as I stretched up to kiss him. The kiss lingered for a moment with just our lips touching before Master pulled back. "Go lay down in the bed little kitten, on your stomach. Marta has something to give you a little bit of relief for now so you can see the rest."

With each step, the pain pulsed through my body, but I knew the worst was over. Moving toward the bed, I could see the combination of fear and determination in Gianna and Vivianna's faces. I crawled up on the bed between them and turned to lie on my stomach as Marta laid a cold, wet hand towel across my bottom. The cooling sensation was nice and helped numb the pain a little.

Vivianna and Gianna put their hands on my shoulders in an offer of comfort as Master stepped in front of us. "This is your chance to back out if you wish. You just saw what is in store for you and no one will hold it against you if choose not to go through with it. If you are determined to continue, strip and kneel next to the bed, but understand one thing. You will both be expected to act as if you were my pets from the time you kneel until I release you. This is for your own wellbeing, as I don't wish for you to do anything that would make it worse."

Master walked back to the block where Kiera was waiting as the girls stood and slowly removed their clothes. As Gianna slipped off her heavily padded bra, her sexy pointed nipples popped out. Even unaroused they stood up tall and proud on her chest. When they both knelt next to the bed, Master returned with two of Kiera's extra collars.

"Before we go any further, I have a question for you Gianna," Master said as he took a knee in front of them. "You have lovely breasts, why do you feel the need to wear a padded bra to make them look bigger?"

Gianna blushed as she shook her head. "I don't wear it for that; I just need something thick enough to hide my nipples. They always stand out as if I were aroused and draw a lot of unwanted attention. I had planned on going braless once I gave you my test results, as I enjoy having people I want to play with looking at them."

"They are lovely, but it's a shame that the first time I get to admire your beautiful bodies is right before pushing you. Kiera has agreed to lend you her extra collars for your punishments," Master told them. "They are a symbol of ownership in most cases, but for you they are a sign that I am still in control and you are expected to obey. When I release you, I will remove them. Nothing sexual will be done with either of you, but you will be staying in my bed tonight so we can properly care for you."

"Sonia told me the whole story while we were waiting, so after you go and get your test results tomorrow, you will report to me so we can check how your bottoms are healing and remove your collars. Do you both agree to these conditions?"

The quiet response of 'yes Master' from both of them surprised me, and I could see Master was a bit shocked as well. "I appreciate you embracing the spirit of the exercise, but neither of you are required to call me Master. Vivianna, since you were the first to decide you had to do this, I expect you to take your place on the block as soon as I put your collar on."

I couldn't help but smile as Master snapped the collar around Vivianna's neck, and I saw a twinkle in Kiera's eye as well. I loved Master, but he was a bit blind sometimes and I knew Kiera could see it as clearly as I did right now. They would both ask to be his pets before the year ended.

After Master snapped the collar around Gianna's neck, he turned to deal with Vivianna, but I saw the way Gianna reached up to touch the collar. When she turned and met my eyes, the faint smile as she caressed the leather told me she didn't want it removed.

When I looked back up, Kiera was fastening the bindings to Vivianna's wrists as Master took care of her ankles. As he applied the oil, each slap to warm her ass up made her wince, but she simply nodded to Kiera's quiet questioning. Kiera reached up and stroked Vivianna's cheek one last time as Master stepped in to position and picked up the strap.

I could not help but wince in sympathy as the strap bit into her ass for the first time and she cried out. I was surprised when Master stopped and waited a moment, then stepped up to whisper to her again. When she nodded, he just shook his head and moved back into position. After her first taste of the strap, he still gave her a chance to back out, but she had refused.

I winced and whimpered quietly with her each time the strap bit into her ass. She cried out on each strike, but never asked him to stop. Not knowing how many lashes I had received, I could only watch as her full, round ass went from pink, to red, to the deep carmine color I currently sported.

"And forty," Gianna murmured as the latest strike fell and I watched Kiera move forward as Master set the strap down. I couldn't believe she had gone all the way through without begging him to stop even once. I had lost count, but I would have been begging for it to end if I were able to. Vivianna was far stronger than I was.

Once her bindings were removed, Master started rubbing the aloe gel on her ass as Kiera wiped her tears away, but he called for Kiera to come back. They talked quietly for a moment before moving up to Vivianna's head. Master stroked her back for a minute as her crying slowed before asking her something. They both looked a bit concerned, but not overly worried.

When Vivianna nodded, they both went back to her bottom and Master started blotting around her pussy with a wet rag before holding her lips open and holding the rag against them. Even at this distance, I could clearly see small spots of red on the white cloth. Kiera went back to Vivianna's head as Master continued applying aloe while holding the washcloth in place.

Vivianna got up, holding the cloth between her legs as she held Master for a moment, then went off to the bathroom with Kiera. Master came over and could see the worry in my eyes as he knelt down. "She is fine little kitten. The impact of the strap caused a small tear in her hymen so there was a bit of bleeding. Kiera is going to help her get cleaned up before she lies down with you. Are you sure wish to go through with this Gianna?"

"I'm not going to back out Alonso," Gianna said quietly. "I am willing to pay for my mistakes, even if I know it's going to be painful. I have never even been spanked before now, but I can handle it, even with my tiny little ass."

"I would say it's perfect for you my dear, but if you're sure this is what you want, let's get you ready." Master led her to the block and helped her get into position. As he fastened the straps on her wrists, Vivianna crawled up on the bed next to me. "I never imagined that would have hurt so badly. Why would you have risked that just to play with us a day early?"

I could only smile and shrug. It was far worse than I imagined it would be, but I didn't regret having done it. My only regret was making Master punish me for it. I would be horrible about breaking rules if it were not for the pain it caused Master.

Sitting through Gianna's punishment was no easier than Vivianna's was on me. I could hear and feel Vivianna's reaction as well as my own every time the strap made contact with Gianna's ass. She took after her mother, so the color change over her paler skin looked far more severe as Master delivered her forty lashes.

She seemed to recover quicker than Vivianna did, but collapsed into Master's arms, whimpering as she did so. He held her for a moment before a shocked look crossed his face and he called Kiera over again. Kiera looked just as surprised but nodded and helped Gianna off to the bathroom as Master looked toward the bed.

"Excuse me Master, but I have to ask this now," Marian said as she walked over from the doorway. "For someone who did not like giving spankings just a few months ago, you were very good with a strap. I tried to use a belt on Ari once and it looked far worse than that after only ten swats. She ended up with welts, but you gave each of them forty swats and they only have bruises. When did you learn to do that?"

"During our vacation on the island, Aaron taught me quite a bit about how to deliver a punishment without causing real damage," He said as he pulled her into his arms. I could see he was upset and knew her closeness would help calm him. "Mandy, one of the girls on the island, enjoys being punished and will frequently climax during even the harshest punishments. They taught me how to use every tool on the wall here without causing any lasting damage."

"Her enjoyment of it was what helped me get past my distaste of spanking, even if she was a bit extreme." Gianna's scream of pleasure echoed through the room suddenly, explaining why Master seemed so worried. "Gianna seems to have a bit of that same need, but she has never experienced it before now and I am not sure how to proceed."

"It's a very simple answer Master, you have to claim her," Marian replied. "Before you object, hear me out. You have awakened something in her today that she will want to experience again. Maybe not so harsh, but she will want to experiment. If you don't claim her, someone else will and you never know what kind of Master she could end up with. You will take care of her, giving her what she needs in a safe environment while keeping her from going overboard. If you care about her, even a little, you will make her your pet."

Vivianna looked shocked, but I could see a familiar war going on behind Master's eyes. He had the same look when he was trying to come to grips with accepting Sonia as his pet. I looked around and saw the smiles of acceptance from Marta and Sonia. The outcome was clear to the rest of us, but Master always was the last to know.

"I will think about it and discuss it with her tomorrow," Master finally concluded. "What was it that brought you up my dear? I thought you were still taking care of Ari?"

"She is doing much better now actually, and would like to spend the night with you. I think it's just the start of morning sickness, but I had gone to ask Zara if we could just get some chicken broth and toast for Areum's dinner. She looked at me like I was crazy before telling me that dinner would be ready soon and she was certain Ari would love it far more than chicken broth and toast," Marian smirked. "I was supposed to tell you that dinner was going to be ready soon, but I got sidetracked. Watching you with a strap was...enlightening."

Master just shook his head as he turned back to find Gianna already lying next to me. The adoring look on her face made it clear to me that she wanted nothing more than for him to claim her. "Marta, could you make sure all three of them have a good layer of aloe on their asses so we can go down to dinner. Gianna, Vivianna, you can choose to come to dinner as you are, or you can get a light robe out of my closet to wear. No panties and anything tight could cause more bruising. You will both also want to bring a pillow to sit on through dinner."

Master turned to leave as Marta put more aloe on our bottoms, and Vivianna turned her head to look at Gianna. "Did you really get turned on by that," she asked. "Having him rub my ass after was kind of nice, but the punishment itself was horrible."

Gianna's blush was still adorable. She made me think of a sultry little school girl for some reason. "I...don't really know why it was so arousing. It did hurt like hell, but every time the strap hit my ass it was like a shock went straight to my clit as well."

Kiera and Sonia started laughing as they got off the bed. "Once your bottom heals up, you should ask Master for a regular spanking," Sonia told her. "I knew exactly what you're talking about, but too much pain makes it hard to enjoy. I would offer to spank you myself, but junior makes that a bit difficult."

"You mean...you enjoy getting spanked as well," Gianna asked quietly. "I knew some people were into that kind of thing, but I never really thought about it."

"Me, Sonia and Ari all enjoy being spanked," Kiera told her. "Sonia also happens to enjoy giving a spanking on occasion. There is nothing wrong with it sweetie; it's just how we are. I would guess you are also fairly submissive from the way you were touching that collar when Master put it around your neck."

"It just feels natural for some reason," she said, reaching up to touch the collar again. "Would he really be fine if I came down to dinner is just a collar?"

"If you're not sure about becoming a pet, I would recommend a robe," Sonia told her. "Master is accustomed to nudity, but coming to dinner as you are would be a fairly strong signal that you want him to claim you. You missed most of his conversation with Marian, but she already put that idea in his head. He won't bring it up right away, but you really should think about it if you're interested."

"I don't mind being naked in front of him, but I am not sure I want to make that kind of statement," Vivianna said as she took the robe from Marta. "I can't wait to crawl into bed with all of you, but I don't know if I am really into the whole sex pet thing. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would try to convince me to become his pet, so I would feel safer if I experiment a bit first."