A Kitten's Tail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, he will convince you alright, but he will never say a word about it," Marta chuckled. "He will make you feel amazing, then look confused when you ask to become his pet. It will be up to you to offer though, as he would never notice hints that you want him to claim you. He is a wonderful Master, but kind of oblivious like that."

That got everyone laughing as we went down to have dinner. I couldn't identify what the smells in the kitchen were, but they were amazing. I was careful not to lean back to far as I took my spot next to Master, but I saw Gianna and Vivianna had both brought pillows and sat down very slowly. Master's eyes grazed over Gianna's naked form and I knew he was sold on claiming her. We would have a new sister tomorrow.

"I heard you were a bit under the weather this morning Ari, so I made a special dinner with you in mind," Zara said as she pushed the serving cart over. "We will be starting with Yubo Chobop, and Mandoo Guk, followed by Jang Uh Gui and Kimchi. I've never made Korean food before, so I hope it turned out right."

"Nomu kamsahamnida," Areum said, bowing her head as Zara put the dishes in front of her. "Jal mug get sum ni da."

"I don't speak any Korean sweetie, but I recognize a thank you. You are very welcome and I had a lot of fun doing it. It's been a while since I made something new to me," Zara told her. "For everyone else, it is seasoned fried rice stuffed in tofu pockets and a dumpling soup, followed with a fried eel and cabbage dish. I can't tell you if it turned out authentic, but I promise it's delicious."

"Now that everyone is served, should I ask why my husband's eyes are glued to Gianna's nipples and her ass looks like she fell down the stairs a few hundred times," Zara asked. "From the way Vivianna is sitting I would say her ass is not much better, but she is at least somewhat dressed. I know my husband's eyes are usually glued to someone's breasts at dinner, but I am curious how Gianna joined the party. On a side note, Gianna, your nipples are amazing."

Damn I loved watching her blush, it was just so adorable.

"We let kitten break a rule and when she was going to be punished for it, we insisted on being punished as well," Vivianna told her. "I won't say it was the smartest decision I ever made, but I couldn't back down after seeing what she went through for us. We had to agree to follow his rules so we would heal easier, but that meant nothing more than a light robe at dinner if we wanted it. I guess Gianna is just more comfortable being naked than I am."

"Wow, I can't say I would ever agree to go that far," Zara replied, shaking her head. "I don't mind a few swats on my ass during sex, but that is about it. Different strokes I guess. I really hope you don't think I am going to let you spank me."

Master snorted around a mouthful of food, but I could tell by her tone she was teasing. I was shocked when he punished Gianna and Vivianna as hard as he did, but he had never talked much about what his sessions with Mandy and Aaron had entailed before. I knew he was learning about how to give punishments without harming us because of Marta's requirements, but I never realized he was actually practicing.

The dinner conversation got back to more normal subjects as we enjoyed Zara's cooking. The cabbage dish was too spicy for me, but the rest of it was delicious. I go so engrossed in eating that I forgot about the pain in my ass until I sat back.

"RAOW!"

Master reached down at my outburst and stroked my hair as I blinked the tears from my eyes. I had sat back on my heels as I normally would, but the sudden contact against the tender flesh of my ass had sent a wave of pain radiating across the entire area.

"Be careful little kitten," Master cautioned me. "The worst of it will pass by morning, but you are going to be tender for a few days so you will need to sit back gently."

It was going to be a rough few days. Maybe Master's pain at having to punish me was not the only reason I would avoid acting up in the future. With my last punishment, the pain had mostly faded after a couple hours and I could sit semi comfortably, but that contact make it feel as if I had just gotten off the block again.

Master reached down and lifted my chin until I was looking into his eyes. "This was not just a lesson for you, but your sisters as well. I hate having to give any punishments, so every one will be harsh."

I nodded and put my head in his lap, purring quietly as he started stroking my hair. He was my Master, but he was so gentle and loving that I had forgotten what all that entailed. The pain radiating across my bottom was a reminder of my promise to obey him when he promised to love and take care of me. Even when he worried I would leave, his love was always there, and he always looked out for my needs. He fulfilled his part of our deal, but I had failed to fulfill mine. I knew he had already forgiven me, and I had definitely learned from the lesson. All I wanted to do now was make it up to him.

As everyone had already finished eating and Zara was glowing under all the compliments when she stood up again. "I know we would usually have an extra glass of wine after dinner and chat more, but I do have a small announcement to make. Marcello and I have been talking a lot the past few days, and this afternoon we both went into get our blood tests started."

I could see my sisters perk up as quickly as I did. Zara had a casual classic beauty and we had all hoped she would decide to play. "Before anyone gets too excited, we are not going to be inviting anyone to bed with us right away, but we wanted to be ready for when our condition is met. With Alonso's offer of paid maternity leave, we have decided we would like to have a child so all our attention will be focused on that for a while. Once we are sure I am pregnant, we will both be free to play around with the rest of you."

Putting my head back in Master's lap, I started rubbing my cheek against his cock as he stroked my hair. I hoped he would let me do more later, but I doubted it. After my first punishment, I was not allowed to play until my bottom had healed. It was only that night, but I really hoped he wouldn't go that far this time, as it would be a couple days before I healed.

"I do feel that I owe you an apology," Zara continued. "I misjudged you that first day and didn't believe you when you said it was fine if we only chose to play with the girls. I am so used to men just trying to get in my pants that I thought you were using them as bait. The last few days I have been testing a bit, flirting with the girls in front of you, or that incident at the pool yesterday. I intentionally flashed you but made it look like I just forget when I sat up, and you still were polite enough to look away while reminding me to fix my top."

"Hell, even now with Gianna sitting here topless, I have spent more time looking at her breasts than you have," She said, sounding disgusted a bit. "I guess what I am trying to say is thank you, for showing me you actually do want me as a cook and not just another piece of ass. I no longer have any reservations about playing with all of you. I would probably do it sooner, but I want to be certain that my husband is the one who gets me pregnant as I only intend to have one child."

"I already told you that you are free to participate as you wish, but you may want to reconsider a bit on one thing," Master said. "If you would like to borrow one of the girls for an evening to help with, shall we say...motivation to perform... just let me know. I have found having more than one bed mate can encourage faster recovery times, even if your only playing with one of them."

"I will have to think about that one," Zara replied with a laugh. "We usually don't have any issues in that department, but I may want it more than twice some night. If you will excuse me though, I would like to get the clean up started. I'm not the only one admiring Gianna's nipples and I want to get him home before he loses his inspiration."

While Zara cleaned and the conversation continued, I shifted so I was under the table between Master's legs, nuzzling his cock through his pants. He stayed nice and hard for me, so I knew he was enjoying my attentions, but I didn't go further out of fear he might make me stop.

After Zara left with Marcello, Master smiled down at me. "As much as I am enjoying the attention, it's time to get the three of you cleaned up and check your bottoms. Take Vivianna and Gianna up to the bedroom and get ready for a shower, I will be there in a minute."

As he got up, he addressed the rest of the group. "Ari, if you are still feeling up to spending the night with us you can go with Kiera and get in the shower, we have some after care to give before we can play."

I saw him go over to kiss Sonia and Marta goodnight as Gianna and Vivianna followed me out of the dining area. I knew they were spending the night with Marian and Jaden tonight, and would enjoy themselves. Ari and Kiera slipped around us, rushing into the bathroom to get ready. I stopped and removed everything but my collar before leading Gianna and Vivianna into the bathroom to wait for Master. Slipping my collar off and setting it on the counter next to Kiera and Ari's, I nodded for them to do the same.

"I thought we had to leave the collars on until tomorrow," Gianna asked hesitantly.

"This doesn't count Gianna," Kiera said from inside the shower. "You need to get cleaned up and you can't wear it in the shower. You should have showered right after your punishment, but your bottoms were still to raw and it would have hurt far worse so Master decided to wait. It will still sting a bit, but it won't have you in tears now."

"Do you need to use the bathroom little kitten," Master asked as he walked into the bathroom, already naked and still hard. I nodded and crawled out to my litter box, drawing a gasp from the Gianna. "If the two of you need to use the bathroom and would prefer more privacy, you can go use your own bathrooms but I expect you back her as soon as you finish."

Neither of them left as Master followed me out, but I saw Gianna watching as I crawled into my litter box. I had grown accustomed to being watched, so her curiosity didn't bother me. Her fascinated expression reminded me of the first time Jaden had watched me use the litter box and brought a twinge of arousal and I remembered my first night with him.

Master took his time, gently cleaning me so the girls would have time to finish using the restroom in private before letting me lead the way back. I looked back and nodded as I went in to let him know they were both finished.

"I had this shower designed so five people could comfortably shower together, but it's big enough for all of us. Ari and Kiera will be washing the two of you while I take care of kitten," He told us. "You both say you have had female lovers before, so I am guessing there will be no objections."

They both smiled as he helped them into the shower. After he helped me in, I turned and kissed him as soon as he joined us. "I love you too little kitten, but no more playing for you tonight. I know how wet you get when you cum and I want you to stay clean. You can still drain Kiera and sleep with me, but no sex. I will check your bottom tomorrow morning and you can probably play with your sisters a bit after that."

I nodded; happy I would not have to wait until I was fully healed. I would still be sore, but I would be fine if I was on top.

"What about us," Gianna asked as Master's fingers gently washed me. "Will we still be allowed to join in once we have our test results?"

"I insisted on the two of you behaving as my pets for a reason. When we wake up in the morning, I will check your bottoms again but the worst of the pain will have faded. You should be able to take care of your morning duties," he explained to them. "You will still be sore, but after you get your test results I will check your bottoms one more time and remove your collars. At that point, you will be free to play if you wish to. For now, let's finish your showers so we can get comfortable."

I jerked slightly as Master's fingers slid over my raw bottom. He was gentle, but his fingers left a trail of fire as he washed me. He worked quickly though, washing my bottom and legs before letting the cool water run over me to help soothe my skin again. I was back down to a dull throbbing when Master turned the water off.

He dried me quickly, leaving my bottom alone, and I noticed Ari and Kiera did the same. "I want all three of you face down on the bed. We will let your bottoms air dry before we put the aloe on. That should keep it from aching more."

I crawled out of the bathroom and onto the bed, lying down as Master had instructed and smiled when Vivianna and Gianna lay down next to me. A few minutes later, Kiera crawled up in front of me and I heard Gianna sigh contentedly.

"Master is going to take care of your bottoms, and then he is going to take Ari to the other side of the bed to play. You can move around a bit after he has put the aloe on, but try to stay mostly on our stomachs," She told us. "You still get to drain my breasts tonight, although Master gave us permission to share if you would like to. You also get to sleep next to Master once they finish playing, while I get to sleep between Gianna and Vivianna. He thought it would be easier for them to stay off their back of they were cuddled up to me."

I felt the aloe gel on my bottom a second before Master's hands and understood Gianna's sigh. The cool gel was very soothing and Master's touch was light enough that it didn't inflame the skin again. I thought about what she had said as Master covered my bottom. As much as I loved her milk, I would happily let them drain her tonight if they were interested.

They seemed hesitant to say anything as Master took care of Vivianna, but once he had moved to the other side of the bed, they both turned to me. "Did he really give permission for us to drink from her tonight," Vivianna asked.

"She beat me to it," Gianna said quietly. "I have been fantasizing about that since the first time I saw her though."

"It's kitten's choice, as she has first claim until we have babies who need it, but yes," Kiera told them. "It's perfectly safe as it is a one way thing. I love having people drink from me, so I will be happy either way. If she wants to share, we could all watch the show and you could fall asleep suckling me."

I nodded when they looked over at me again, and then pointed across the bed. Ari was already between Master's legs, working his cock over with her hands and mouth. She wasn't in a hurry and winked when she saw us watching. I was supposed to be enjoying Master myself tonight, but with my bottom in the condition it was, he was worried about hurting me more and would never allow it. Ari was going to put on a show so we could at least enjoy watching as she pleasured Master.

A sigh escaped my lips as her hungry little mouth stretched around his thick cock. I was already getting a bit damp between my thighs, but I kept my hands in front of me on the bed. "No playing with yourself sweetie," Kiera whispered. "If you want to be his pet, you will learn to deal with arousal without giving in to the urge to masturbate."

The quiet groan from Gianna told me who she was talking to, but Vivianna's groan was right behind her. "I know it's hard, but climaxing right now would make your bottom feel worse. Just breathe deeply and try to keep your heart rate down or you will feel every beat in your ass. If it gets to be too arousing, close your eyes until you calm down again."

I kept watching Ari's slow, sensual blowjob as I listened to them panting with arousal next to me. I could hear Master moaning as Ari went deeper, taking all of his cock into her mouth. Even from across the bed we could see the obscene bulge in her throat when her lips sealed around the base.

"God, this is almost worse than the punishment was," Vivianna moaned. "I want to crawl over and join them, or at least play with my clit."

I just shook my head as Kiera explained. "It is part of the punishment. Not being able to control your desires is what got you into trouble in the first place. Master made me cum at least a dozen times this afternoon, and Marta gave me a few more with her fingers after that to keep my cervix contracting. Today is probably the last day of my fertile cycle and we wanted to give the best odds of me getting pregnant. I still want to crawl over and join them. They would welcome me, but I am staying with you to show you it can be controlled. Now hush and watch, he is about to cum in her mouth."

She could recognize the sounds as clearly as I could. Ari had been going slowly to give us a show, but you can only draw it out for so long. After almost half an hour, she wanted Master's cum and was working hard to get it. Master could have held out longer, but he usually saves that for when he was fucking one of us.

Ari surprised me though, pulling off and stroking his cock right as he started to climax. I couldn't help but lick my lips as the first shot hit her forehead. She aimed his cock, taking one across each cheek and one right down the center of her face before taking him back in her mouth to finish that last few weak pulses on her tongue. When she finished, she pulled off again and said something quietly to Master.

He whispered a reply and reached down to stroke himself, keeping it hard for her as she crawled over to us. "I have one for each of you if you are all interested, and Master gave me permission to share. Kiera gets to go first because she wasn't in trouble, and you certainly don't have to if you are not interested. This was my idea, but Master agreed so you would not feel completely left out."

Kiera sat up and lovingly licked up the long stream of cum that ran from Ari's chin up to her nose, savoring it as Ari lay down in front of me. I stretched forward and let my tongue trail through the long streak of cum across her forehead. The first shot always seemed extra sweet to me, and this was no exception. I held it in my mouth, letting his taste roll across my tongue as Gianna and Vivianna stared at the streaks on Ari's cheeks.

The desire was clear in their eyes and I nudged them both to get them moving. They had heard us talk about how tasty Masters cum was too many times to pass up a chance to try it finally. Moving forward, they each cleaned one of her cheek with a quiet moan.

"That was far better than my ex tasted," Vivianna said quietly. "I always spit his cum out, but now I can't wait for Alonso to cum in my mouth. Dammit, now I am even more aroused and I still can't play with myself."

"Master gave me one more instruction for the three of you before I came over," Ari told us. "Your towels from the shower are behind you on the floor. Put them under your hips so you don't leave wet spots on the bed and you can play with yourselves if you like. Kiera, since it appears the girls are going to drain you before you sleep, Master wants you on his face while I ride him."

I watched as they crawled back over to Master, Ari impaling her tiny little body on Master's thick cock as Kiera settled onto his face. They leaned forward, kissing and caressing each other's breasts as they got their own pleasure from Master.

"He gave us permission, but it's a test, isn't it," Gianna asked. "He wants to see if we can control ourselves, but has given us a way out if we can't."

"How would he know if we passed though," Vivianna said as Kiera's first orgasmic scream rolled through the room. "He can't see anything with Kiera sitting on his face, and he is clearly paying attention to what he is doing to her."

"Because he is not testing us, he is making us test ourselves," Gianna said suddenly. "We submitted to this punishment because we were all too horny to stop and think. We allowed kitten to play with us, knowing she could be punished because of our desires. If we get ourselves off right now, the lesson was useless because we didn't learn to control ourselves. What if I went out one night and got horny, screwed some random guy I met at a bar and got a disease? Sonia and Ari are already pregnant, and Kiera is trying to get pregnant. I would put them and their babies at risk because I could not wait until I got home to cum. If we can't control ourselves, we could put everyone here in danger."