A Kitten's Tail Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina Vial, but from the snips of conversation I heard as you were walking, I think your taken several times over. I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind sharing, but I don't think I could handle it," the nurse replied with a laugh. "Are you sure this is your first pregnancy, because you are progressing a lot faster than average. Most women don't dilate or efface this quickly unless they are past their third child."

"Nope, this is the first one, although I am hoping for several if I can convince my favorite man to help out with that," she replied, looking over at me with a grin. "I know we are planning for one more, but I would like to give him half a dozen children myself."

"Well, you are certainly built for having babies. Maybe he will see how easy this one was for you and agree to a few more," Tina said with a wink. "You are already at six centimeters and around seventy percent effaced. If you keep progressing as you have so far, you should enter the transition phase in less than an hour. The long walk helped a lot, but I don't want you pushing yourself anymore. Ask someone to run you a warm bath and try to relax a bit. I will be back in half an hour to check you again and I expect to find you in the tub. Are you sure you don't want anything for the pain?"

That was when her next contraction hit, and we watched as her and Kiera immediately slipped back into their breathing exercises. "I have an amazing labor coach," Sonia replied once the contraction had passed. "She has been with me and helping me through the worst of it, so I think I will be fine with her support. I would rather go naturally unless there is an emergency and I have to have something for pain."

"As long as you can tolerate the pain," Tina told her. "I will be back in half an hour, so enjoy your bath."

Marian had already slipped into the bathroom and I could hear the water running as I got up to help Sonia. "Come on my dear; let's get you into the tub. You will probably want a shower as soon as possible after the delivery, but it will help you relax."

"Yes Master, but can you let Kiera and Marian wash me? I will need you holding my hand through the delivery," she said as I helped her up. "I already feel like I am wearing Kiera out, and I don't want you both tired."

I looked between the two of them before my eyes settled on Kiera. "When was the last time your breasts were drained my pet?"

"Gianna did some in the shower, but we didn't have time to fully drain them Master," She replied. "I will be okay for a while longer; they haven't started to ache yet."

"And I don't want you to get to that point while Sonia is in hard labor," I finished for her. "Go sit down in the chair I just vacated. Kitten, Marta, I want the two of you to make sure her breasts are properly drained before you let her up. Zara, I would appreciate it if you would join us in the bathroom for a moment."

As I helped her to the bathroom, Sonia gave me a hesitant smile. "I hope you're not upset about me picking Zara to take care of you. I thought you would enjoy the surprise after her teasing earlier."

"It was a very pleasant surprise my pet, and I enjoyed it quite a bit," I replied as I slipped her gown off and held her thorough the next contraction before helping her into the tub. "Zara has something else she would like to discuss with us. She has asked me to treat her as a pet when we are playing together, but she had a taste for dominating her husband. I thought the two of you might be willing to help her."

"I've just been winging it, but we both seem to enjoy it," Zara said quietly to Marian. "I'm not really sure what I am doing though, so I hoped you could give me some advice or even join in if you wanted to. I am kind of punishing him for cumming in Gianna's mouth when I told him not too. He is not allowed to play with any of you, but I also said I might let him pay off his punishment another way if I can borrow Alonso's toys to punish him."

"I would love to help out," Marian replied with a grin. "I have never had a submissive man to play with, but I have always wanted to. I'm sure Sonia might enjoy playing with him as well. She is a bit dominant on occasion when Master lets her be. We can talk more about it later, but I will say one thing. You should avoid changing a punishment unless you are sure it was too harsh. Telling your sub not to cum then pushing them over the edge so you can punish them is fairly common though."

"I did watch a couple videos to get some ideas," Zara said with a slight blush. "His punishment was no oral sex or being allowed to play with any of the other girls without permission for the next month. I left the option open to alter it if you were willing to help because I thought it was a bit much after I said it. We should talk about it later though, as I can't imagine Sonia is feeling very sexual right now."

"I don't mind actually," Sonia said. "Thinking about tying your husband up and teasing him is a nice distraction between contractions. It will be a fun way to work out some of my sexual frustrations over the next month. I'm pretty sure that is not what Master had in mind when he wanted me to relax in the tub though."

"You can do whatever helps you relax my pet. If I thought it would help, I would take Marian over my knee, flip her skirt up and paddle her bottom so you could watch." Marin gave me a dirty look as Sonia started giggling.

"As much as I would love to see Marian with a pink bottom, she might be upset with me if I asked you to do that," Sonia replied after the contraction that stopped her fit of giggling had passed. "I know she would submit to it, but I also know she doesn't enjoy it so it would take all the fun out of watching. I would ask for a back rub, but I think you stripping down and crawling in the tub with me would be too much for our nurse. I don't need my hair washed, but maybe a head rub instead?"

I just smiled as I scooted down to the end of the tub and started massaging her scalp. I watched her face scrunch up in pain right before she started her breathing exercises as each contraction hit. They were still about three minutes apart, but they seemed to be lasting longer now. She had been in the tub about twenty minutes before Kiera joined us and took Sonia's hand.

"Does he do things like this often," Zara asked from the doorway. "I thought the Masters place was being served by his pets, but he seems to be enjoying this as much as she is."

"If you're asking does he regularly shower us with affectionate attention, the answer is yes. Every morning he takes the time to bathe at least three of us, and except for Sonia during the latter part of her pregnancy, he makes sure we climax by the end of it," Kiera replied. "That is just from massaging us while he washes our bodies. He will not even let us take care of him until he has finished. I have dealt with bad Masters, the ones who abuse their pets and use them for their own pleasure. It is much better for everyone when your Master enjoys sharing the pleasure."

"Let me take a stab at this one," Marian said. "You haven't been doing it long, but when you have been experimenting with your husband, do you make sure he is enjoying your time together? Do you make him pleasure you exclusively, or do you give him pleasure in return?"

"I usually tease and torment him for a while before I let him finish, but I always make sure he is enjoying himself and finishes inside of me," Zara replied hesitantly. "Outside of my little game with Gianna earlier, I have never told him he wasn't allowed to climax. He actually held out a lot longer than I expected him to. I was planning to have him pull out and finish on her chest, but I got a bit distracted with what I was doing. After I finished, I felt I had to follow through on my threat of punishment, but I feel bad about it."

"It happens sometimes. I know I have made similar mistakes in the past, but you left yourself an alternative so you can change his punishment," Marian replied. "The important point is you want him to enjoy what you are doing to him as much as you enjoy doing it. As Kiera put it, it's more fun if everyone is getting something out of your playtime, even if it does involve some pain. Take spanking for example. I enjoy giving a spanking, but only if I know my partner is enjoying me doing it. Master doesn't enjoy giving spankings, but he gets pleasure from the intimacy of having one of his pets over his lap to receive a spanking."

"So as long as both parties are getting something out of the experience, it's fine," Zara asked. "I guess I understand that. My husband loves eating me out, but he probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if I didn't let him finish off inside of me. I am more worried about trying things I might not enjoy and having to deal with them until the end of a play session."

"You don't have to worry about that with Master. He will be watching your reactions and steer away from anything you don't appear to be enjoying," Marian told her. "My first night with him, I let him restrain me. I had never agreed to try that with anyone before and was more than a little nervous. He calmed me down and aroused me to the point I had the most intense orgasm of my life, but it never would have happened if I hadn't allowed him to restrain me. It helps if you have a partner you can trust not to hurt you for their own amusement."

"I can't really add anything to that discussion, but I do need to check on my patient," Tina said from behind Zara. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I did tell her I would check her again now."

Zara blushed a bit as she stepped aside to let Tina through. "How is our expecting mother doing," she asked as she got down next to the tub. "You certainly look relaxed."

"Umm, a twenty minute scalp massage will do that. I would be in heaven right now if not for the seemingly endless contractions," Sonia replied as Tina slipped her gloves on. "They are about three minutes apart still, but they are getting stronger and lasting almost a minute now."

"That is actually a good thing," Tina said as she was checking Sonia. "Your body is preparing for the final stretch. Your cervix is just past seven centimeters, so you are entering the transition phase. Let's get you dried off, into the birthing chair, and hooked up to the monitors. You should probably try to use the bathroom before you lie down, as you will not be getting up again until after the delivery and that could be a couple hours or more depending."

Tina looked a bit surprised when I helped Sonia out of the tub, dried her off, and helped her to the toilet. "Most husbands would have hit the door as soon as I came in. You are a very lucky woman to have a husband who takes such good care of you."

"As much as l loved my husband, he probably would have been one of those men who rushed out as soon as you came in. He was taken from us in a tragic accident," Sonia replied. "Alonso is my Master. I'm sorry Master, but there is no other way to put it. I know he would do anything necessary to take care of me, because he already has."

"Whatever you want to call him, you're still lucky to have him," Tina told her. "It's a rare man who is willing to take care of his partner, whatever you call each other. He isn't the first Master I have seen here, but he is probably the best. I could tell you some stories, but it's really not the time for that."

I could only imagine some of the things she had seen as I got Sonia cleaned up and into birthing chair. Private hospitals were more conscientious about their client's privacy than a public facility would be. It was far more expensive, but worth the cost to avoid nosy neighbors.

We helped Sonia get her gown back on as Tina hooked up the fetal monitor. "Okay Sonia, I am going to start a heparin lock. It's a flexible catheter, similar to an IV line, that we put into a vein and add a small amount of heparin to keep the blood from clotting before locking the line. We probably won't need it, but if something goes wrong, the few minutes we save by already having it could save your life."

Sonia looked at me then nodded. "Master is all about the precautions, so I know he will tell me to do it. He had us ready for me to go into labor weeks ago. You might as well use my left arm, since you're on that side."

"Okay, I am going to check you one more time, then go tell the other nurses and doctor that you are entering transition," Tina said once she was done getting Sonia ready. "I will be in every fifteen minutes to check you, but the transition phase can run from thirty minutes to two hours as your cervix dilates the final two centimeters."

We had to wait for another contraction to pass before Tina continued. "This is the hardest part, but once you hit ten centimeters, you will probably start feeling the urge to push. If it happens to be between checks and you get that feeling, don't push. Hit the call button and I will bring the doctor with me."

"You're right under the eight centimeter mark," Tina told us as she checked Sonia's cervix again. "The contractions are going to start coming hard and fast any time now. When they slow down again, you will be in the second stage of delivery and start getting that urge to push. I will be back in fifteen minutes to check on you again."

I won't describe the next hour. If you have never had a child, it would probably convince you to pay more attention to your birth control. If you have had a child, you already know the hell she was going through.

She finally looked up at me through the pain and smiled faintly. "Master, can you hit the button for me. I think I need the doctor now. I had a strong urge to push on that last one."

I hit the button before running a cool washcloth over her face and neck as she turned to Kiera. "The hard part is over, right?"

"Well, the worst part is over," Kiera replied. "The actual delivery is more painful, but it's easier to get through. The best advice I can give you is to listen to the doctor when they tell you not to push. You don't want to tear, as it will take longer to heal."

"That's actually a very good piece of advice," said an energetic voice from the door. "How are you doing today, Sonia? Tina tells me you are all ready to have a baby now."

I smiled over as Dr. Perelli entered the room in her usual fashion. She was a short little ball of energy, with a constant smile on her face and a habit of joking with her patients that put everyone at ease. She has been Sonia's OB/Gyn from the time she was fifteen, and I had already set up my other pets to start seeing her.

"Well my dear, let's have a look and see how you are doing," She said as she pulled a stool up between Sonia's legs. "I am going to hazard a guess you don't mind flashing the room now, as you tossed the blanket and already are flashing the room. You have another contraction coming; try not to push until after I have checked you."

"Much less shy than you were our first visit, all those years ago," she said as the contraction ended and she started her exam. "Let's see, fully dilated and effaced, and that is very definitely a head pushing its way down. Okay, try to keep your pelvic floor muscles relaxed and let's push when you feel the urge. Put everything you can into each push, but relax when your contraction ends so you don't tire out too quickly. I will let you know when to stop pushing."

We worked through several contractions, encouraging and guiding her through them before the doctor looked up. "I'm almost afraid to ask how often you work out, and your control over your pelvic floor muscles is superb. I saw a hint of a head that last one, so I want one more big push before you stop. Once the baby starts to crown, we want to let the head come out slowly to avoid any tearing. I will tell you when to start pushing again."

I held her hand and encouraged her until the doctor called out again, "And we have crowning. You may feel a burning sensation as the head stretches you out, but try to relax now and don't push. Let gravity do the work for you."

She was fighting the urge to push as Kiera and I rubbed her shoulders and murmured for her to relax.

"We have a head, and the baby has turned," the doctor finally said. "Give us another push when you are ready."

Sonia rolled her eyes and bore down as the next contraction hit. "One more good push like that and you should finish it my dear."

"Almost there my dear," I murmured to her. "One more push, and you can hold your baby in your arms finally."

She was near exhausted as she smiled up at me, waiting for her next contraction. When it hit, her grunt of effort turned into a sigh of relief, followed by a sharp cry. "Ten fingers, ten toes, and a very healthy set of lungs. Congratulations Sonia, it's a girl."

Dr. Perelli smiled over at me. "Alonso, since you are the closest thing to family she has here, would you like to cut the cord?"

I shook my head and looked back over my shoulder at Felicia. "I think the baby's god mother should do the honors this time."

The joy in her eyes was clear as she came over to welcome Sonia's baby into the world. I watched that tiny little hand close around her finger as she cut the umbilical cord and let the doctor tie it off. After Dr. Perelli handed the baby to Tina, she turned back to Sonia.

"Tina will have your baby in your arms in a few minutes, but you are going to feel some smaller contractions," the doctor told Sonia. "It's completely normal as the placenta disconnects from the uterine wall. Just relax and let your body take care of the rest."

We heard Tina call out "Seven" and saw Dr. Perelli smile as she reached up to massage Sonia's lower stomach. A sudden sharp cry from the baby made Sonia jerk in the chair. "Is everything alright," she asked nervously.

"The baby is fine Sonia. They all cry out during this part," the doctor told her. "The seven Tina called out was the Apgar score, telling me the baby is healthy and responsive. The crying is because Tina has to give her a vitamin K shot to help her blood clot and get a blood sample for the lab to screen for any health problems we can't see. She will clean your baby up a bit, weigh her, measure her, and do a second Apgar evaluation before bringing her over."

A couple minutes passed before Tina walked over, carrying the baby. "I think someone is ready to meet her momma," she said as she laid the baby in Sonia's arms. "The second Apgar score was a nine, so she is doing very well, fifty point two centimeters in length, three thousand, two hundred, and eleven grams of beautiful, healthy baby girl. I have everything we need recorded except her name."

Sonia shot me a smile before looking down at her baby. "Her name is Nicolina, after her great-grandmother. I just wish she could have been here with us today."

I reached over to stroke the baby's head as I smiled at Sonia. "I wish they all could be here with us today. She is a beautiful little girl, and they would have been so proud."

Sonia moved her gown aside and helped little Nicolina latch on to her nipple. "I don't know if there is much in there yet sweetie, but I promise you won't go hungry. Your auntie Kiera produces more than enough to make sure of that."

"You are already producing what she needs Sonia, although it will be a couple days before your milk comes in," the doctor said from her perch. "That clear fluid you are expressing is colostrum, and is all the nutrients you baby needs until your milk does come in. If you are tandem feeding, you should try to wait until your milk is in fully before doing so unless you honestly can't produce enough for her. The colostrum is far better for her at this point."

"You are delivering the placenta now; you may start to experience some shaking or shivering. It's completely normal, and should pass in a couple minutes. The good news is there are no signs of heavy bleeding. Tina will be staying with you for the next couple hours, massaging your uterus every ten minutes to insure it's contracting and monitoring your for any sudden bleeds," The doctor said as she got up. "All in all, everything went perfectly and you both came through it wonderfully. I will be taking the blood samples out so they can be sent to the lab, but I will be checking on you periodically over the next few hours, and Tina will let me know if something comes up."