A Kitten's Tail Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dr. Perelli left the room, Tina took her place on the stool. "The massages are a bit uncomfortable, but with you not wanting any drugs, it's the best way to make sure you don't start hemorrhaging. I've been told I have a gentle touch, so you shouldn't feel any pains from this."

The next couple of hours were an endless cycle of Sonia taking Nicolina around to meet her new family between cycles of Tina massaging Sonia and changing soiled pads. There appeared to be a lot of discharge, but Tina explained it was the uterus expelling any remnants of the amniotic fluid as it contracted. The faint pink showed there was some minor bleeding, but nothing we needed to be concerned about at this point.

By the end of the two-hour stretch, there was some light spotting, but Tina appeared happy with the results, as did Dr. Perelli. "Your recovery is coming along nicely, but the evening nurse will be coming in every hour to massage you again and check your pads. You are free to get up and take a shower if you wish, but keep someone with you as a precaution. We would prefer you spent the night, and unless something happens, you should both be able to go home together tomorrow afternoon."

"She will be staying until it's safe for her and the baby to return home, however long that may be," I told the doctor. "She may not like it much, but she will do it."

"Perfect, I will have her first follow up visit scheduled two weeks from now, and you should schedule Nicolina's first appointment with her pediatrician within the next week," The doctor explained. "I will be back in to examine you tomorrow morning, and one of the staff pediatricians will be examining the baby tomorrow afternoon before she can be discharged. From your comments earlier, I am assuming you have a breastfeeding coach, but if you have any questions or concerned, just ask your nurse."

As the doctor excused herself and left, I glanced around the room. "Sonia, let one of your sisters hold Nicolina and I will get you into the shower. I am sure a few of you would like to stay, but she and the baby will need time to rest. While I give her a shower, I want you to figure out a rotation so some of you can stay with her in shifts until she can go home."

Sonia let Marian take Nicolina before I helped her into the bathroom. "Master, I love that you want to help, but you shouldn't be staying the entire time. Promise me you will at least go home tonight and sleep. Well, after you let a couple of your pets take care of you."

I stripped down and helped her into the shower before responding. "I understand your concern my pet, so I will let your sisters take the overnight shift with you and come back in the morning. And yes, I promise I will enjoy a couple of them before I go to sleep just so you won't worry."