A Knight Broken Ch. 01

Story Info
Clara the knight was caught by a lustful dragon.
2k words
4.29
15.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is my first time writing erotica, I would appreciate any comments or feedback you might have! English is not my first language, so please let me know if you find any typos or grammatical errors. This first chapter does not contain any sex scenes, if you're here for that, you will find it in Chapter 2 that I will upload shortly. There are themes of non-consensual sex, rape, and feral on human sex in the series, if you are not a fan of such themes, this is not for you.

Disclaimer: all characters appeared in the series are adults with the ability to consent. Although rape is a theme in the series, it is strictly fantasy and I do not condone any kind of sexual harassment, sexual violence, or non-consensual sex.

***********************************************************************************************************

Clara was a knight. She came from a long lineage of knighthood, and although women becoming knights were not outlawed, it was uncommon. She had to work hard through prejudice, and by being swifter and cunninger than her fellow trainees, she passed the test and was knighted by Her Majesty herself. However, no matter how much Clara achieved, there was always a few people that doubted her abilities, so when it was reported that a dragon was taking livestock, she volunteered to go investigate, anxious to prove herself. Just like that, wearing her knight's armour and bringing nothing but the necessities, Clara set off alone, on a journey that turned out far from what she imagined.

In this world, dragons were known as powerful magical beings. They do not usually venture into human lands, and when they did, it usually was not out of malicious intent. So, when Clara arrived at the village that was mentioned in the report, and saw the whole village burnt to the ground, she knew something was wrong. She tracked down a few terrified survivors who could only point her to the direction the dragon went, and said that it was truly a horrible beast that slaughtered humans like swapping flies.

Clara knew that a dragon was far more than she could handle, but she refused to go back empty handed. She spent the next two days looking for clues in the mountain, and eventually found some bodies of what appeared to be villagers. They seemed to be trying to flee when they were massacred. Clara shook her head and followed the trail of bodies, which led her to a cave big enough for a dragon. She hid herself behind a big rock and listened, but heard no sound from within, so she became bolder, and ventured into the cave, hoping to find more clues about the dragon. To her disappointment, there were only bones of the livestock. It was then when she heard the desperate whinnying of her horse, a blood chilling cry. She had tied her horse not far from the cave.

Clara cursed under her breath. It seems that her luck has ran out. Leaving the cave right now would surely be seen by the approaching dragon, and her means of quickly getting out of here was likely dead. So, she decided to hide, but was ready to pull her weapon at moment's notice. She heard the dragon land and the cave darkened as it entered. To her horror, the thumping footsteps stopped about ten feet from her. She heard it sniff at the air, once, then twice, and her heart dropped.

"It seems that I have a visitor."

A low, booming voice came from the direction of the dragon. The voice was raspy, and words were pronounced unlike any human she has heard. It was a mature voice that told Clara that she was dealing with a fully grown dragon. However, normally dragons were not known as uncivilized creatures that goes on killing sprees. Just when she was deciding how to react, the dragon spoke again.

"It is not polite for one to enter another's home uninvited. Unless you want to find out just how hot dragon fire is, come out, now."

Without a better option, Clara stepped out of her hiding spot, hand still on her sword. What came into her view was a giant black dragon, with well defined muscles and huge powerful wings. He was not a stranger to trouble, proved by battle scars all over his body. His long, curved horns were the same colour as his teeth and claws, as well as the sharp spikes along his spine, standing in strong contrast against his black scales. Traces of what must be her horse's blood stained his sharp teeth red. Clara could have sworn she saw a flash of surprise in the dragon's cold blue eyes that glowed in the dark.

"I am a Knight of Nekadia, and I am here to investigate the report of a dragon taking livestock. I see that you have done a lot more than that." Clara pushed down her fear and tried to appear calm and confident.

For some reason, the dragon smiled, showing all his sharp white teeth. "And you are here to slay the big bad dragon, I assume?"

Clara opened her mouth, but no words came out. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest. What was she doing? She could not possibly take on a dragon alone, but she came in anyway. She was so eager to prove herself worthy of her title, and now she will probably become one of the bones scattered about.

"A female knight, interesting. Are they all out of men so they sent you alone to slay a dragon?" The dragon cocked his head, amused, apparently did not want an answer to his last question.

Blood rushed to Clara's face. Even the dragon looked down on her because she was a woman. She pulled out her sword in a rush of anger.

"I am a Knight of Nakadia." She repeated. "And I won't let your crimes go unanswered."

The dragon laughed, his booming voice echoed in the cave. Clara pulling out her sword was like an ant challenging a lion. "You won't let me? So what if I took a few sheep? They were foolish to try to take me down. I simply trampled the ants that were annoying me."

Clara was speechless because of how little this dragon valued human life, but she quickly regained her composure. There was no turning back now. "If that's true, you didn't have to burn down the whole village. You clearly have no remorse for the deeds you've done. I will willingly give my life if I can stop you from hurting more people." Clara decided that the hopes of her leaving the cave alive was slim, so she might as well die fighting.

"So be it, then." The dragon opened his jaws and his throat lit up.

Clara lunged herself towards the dragon, which successfully surprised him. Clara was a lot faster than he expected from a human. She took that opportunity, trusting her armour to protect her from the heat brushing her back, and rolled even closer to him. She found a scar on his side where the scales never healed quite right, and used all her strength to send her sword into the dragon.

What Clara didn't know was that even the skin of dragons was tougher than most animals', so all her strength only sent the sword one third of a way in. The dragon roared in pain and Clara barely jumped out of the way as he swung back his head to snap at her, did not even have the chance to pull her sword out. Clara also didn't know that a dragon's tail was just as deadly as his other limbs. Before she knew it, she was knocked off her feet by his tail and his front leg was holding her down.

Thinking that this was the end for her, Clara closed her eyes and accepted her fate. However, instead of being squashed or her head chomped off, she felt something hot and wet on her neck that traveled up to her face, and traced across her lips. She opened her eyes, and found that it was in fact the dragon's forked tongue. Disgusted, she immediately turned her head away, trying to dodge it. Her heart was still thumping hard in her chest as a terrible though emerged. What if the dragon wanted to eat her alive?

"Just kill me already, why must you humiliate me? Or have you developed a taste for human, beast?" Her trembling voice made her words came out a lot weaker than expected.

The dragon gave her a cruel smile, his tongue licked his own lips as if remembering something delicious.

"Oh, no you humans are not nearly as good tasting as your livestock. I was going to just kill you as I'm not planning to stay here for long, but since you managed to hurt me, I've decided that it would be a waste to do that." He reached back to pull out Clara's sword from his side and threw it out of the cave, it was like being stabbed by a needle to him.

The dragon's words confused Clara. What can she do for him if he was neither killing her nor eating her?

"What do you want from me?" Clara's instinct was telling her that this cannot be good.

Instead of answering, the dragon shifted his hold on her and started ripping and cutting off her armour piece by piece, not being very careful with his claws.

"No, what are you doing? Stop!" Clara yelled. Having her armour forcefully ripped off was rather painful, and his claws scratched her sensitive skin underneath.

Instead of answering, the dragon started talking about things that turned her blood cold.

"The first human woman I, what do you humans call it? Fucked? Mated with? Died rather quickly. I was simply too big. I reduced my size with magic for the second one, but she was broken not long after I started, I was too rough for her. So, I used magic to heal the third one, but that didn't keep her mind from overloading, you see, the shock was too much. Humans are simply too fragile." The dragon said while eyeing her like a piece of meat. "You, however, I have high hopes for. A knight must be sturdier than an average farm girl."

Even though Clara has never been with a man, she knew what the dragon was talking about. She immediately turned her gaze to his underbelly, and sure enough, she saw his member slowly emerging from inside his body. It was unlike any animal member she had seen, or a human's according to the books. It was a grim looking thing. Its dark red shaft was covered in what appeared to be soft scales, and its flared head were lined with soft pricks along the edges. What's more, the head seemed to be expanding and contracting along with his breathing. The size of that thing was at least as long as her arm and as thick as her thigh, there was no way it would fit in her. The fear that was temporally suppressed by confusion has returned. To her, what the dragon had in mind was worse than death.

"Let me go you foul beast! I will not be humiliated this way!" She panickily yelled and started wiggling, trying to break free of his hold. By now most of her armour were gone, and her generous figure was revealed. She had a full, round bosom that often attract attention, and a very fit figure from her rigorous training as a knight. Her shoulder length brunette hair was no longer in a neat bun, and only a few torn undergarments were still covering her body.

The dragon smirked, applied more pressure on her to show that there was no chance of escaping. Feeling the absolute control the dragon had over her life, Clara stopped wiggling, and a feeling of dread filled her heart. Looking at her armour scattered around her, she suddenly remembered that she was not just any woman. She was still a knight of Nakadia.

"You will not break me, beast." Clara decided that no matter what happens, she could at least hold onto her dignity and pride.

The dragon gave her that cruel smile again, showing all his sharp teeth.

"Oh, I'm counting on it, I intend to keep you for a while. If you satisfy me, I might even let you live. My name is Kalius, but you can call me Master."