A Knights Honour

Story Info
Fallen for his trap, she tries to hold on...
7k words
4.64
4.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Hiya there! A little note before any of you indulge yourselves in the following story, I'm not a native English speaker so there might be some weird sentence constructions or word-use here and there. Other than that, I hope you enjoy my first story!

---

A lone figure moving through a quiet forest. A few birds were chirping in the distance, but the humid heat caused most animals to hide in the shadows and not make any sound. She wiped the sweat off her brow as she trotted down the slim path. Not many humans or other creatures came through here. She, however, strode through it with a purpose. Hacking away any low hanging branches with her cutting knife. This of course didn't help the fact that she was already sweating from the heat and the walking. She could take her armour off but, as a knight in unknown territory, she preferred to be uncomfortable to being unsafe. Thankfully, the temperature was already dropping slightly as she noticed an opening between the trees. She threw her pack down and quickly set up her tent, after which she made a small fire. Sitting by the fire, cooking the rabbit she caught earlier that day, her mind started to wander. First to the reason of her quest. She shook her head as she knew she needed to stay focused. Valmer would not think twice to use any of her doubts to his advantage if she faltered. Her best chance was to get in undetected.

A pale young man in dark purple robes watched down from his tower over the forest that surrounded his lands. He grinned slightly as he looked through the eyes of the crow watching the lone knight. Little did she know that she already got detected the moment she entered the forest. He snapped out of it as the door behind him opened, but he didn't turn around.

'Yes?'

'Is there anything you require, master?' came the reply.

He simply opened his robes as an answer, and she quickly got on her knees in front of him. He looked down at her cute tan face as she quickly went to work on his cock. Lewd noises filled the room as she sucked on him best she could. If only she was fertile, he thought to himself. Then again, this might just be a sign of one of the gods that she wasn't the one to serve him in that way. He looked back out the window to where he knew the knight was sleeping.

'Who knows, maybe she might be worthwhile. It would be interesting to break a knight.'

His servant knew better than to answer as he finished in her mouth while holding her hair in his right hand.

She groaned as she touched her throbbing head, her auburn hair falling freely past her shoulders. She put her hand on the floor and a shiver went across her spine as she looked at the stone floor. The only light in the room came from a small window high up, casting a shine on the iron bars in front of her. She groaned as she sat up and the first thing she noticed was that her armour was gone. In fact, all her clothes were gone. She was dressed only in a thin nightgown she knew wasn't hers that ended right above her knees. She put her hand to her head again, willing the headache to go down and trying to remember what had happened. She had continued through the forest and made her way to the hidden door of the tower. She had managed to dispatch multiple of Valmers soldiers and servants before making it to a room that would lead to his quarters. She growled as she reprimanded herself. She had gotten overconfident. The door to his quarters had been locked with a magic seal and while trying to open it, the door behind her had closed and locked itself. The last thing she remembered was a pink gas filling the room. She had managed to stay conscious longer than most people would have, but in the end even she couldn't fight it. She opened her eyes again and looked around her cell for a way out. The window was no option. Even if she managed to cut through the thick bars, she wouldn't be able to fit. Her chest heaved as she turned her attention to the walls and the door. The walls themselves were made of thick stones that looked more solid than most castles she had seen. The cell door sat within a frame of iron bars, looking out on a hallway made of the same stones as her cell. A small rectangular hole in the bottom of the floor drew her attention. She wobbled to the door and put her hands on the cold bars. How can it be so cold here when it was so hot yesterday? She thought to herself. She looked as far down the hallway as she could. On the left, at the end of the hallway was a thick wooden door. On the right, a dead end. She seemed to be in one of the middle cells, but the other cells seemed empty as she didn't hear any breathing, snoring or other sounds. She shivered as the nightgown rubbed against her nipples. They were already poking through and somehow the chilliness of the room made it worse. She thought about simply taking it off as she didn't care if anyone saw her nude and she knew she could resist the cold, but she decided against it. She sniffed as she noticed a sweet and pleasant smell in the air. Almost like honey. She tried to locate its source, but it seemed to be everywhere in her cell. She sat back down on the mattress lying on the floor. She angrily slammed her fist against the wall on her right. Which did nothing of course. She wondered if she could overtake one of the guards when they came to check up on her. That is, if they came to check up on her.

'I have failed.' She whispered solemnly, knowing that the only way she would be allowed to return is if she finished the quest and disposed of Valmer. It would be far more difficult to do that now that she lost the element of surprise as well as all her gear.

'No, I will not be bested that easily.' She spoke to herself again, this time a bit louder.

Unbeknownst to her, Valmer could hear everything right outside the thick wooden door. He nodded to the guard next to him who opened the door and walked toward the cell. Valmer stood by the door, not even his robes making any sound. She looked up in distain at the guard in front of her. He didn't say anything and simply pushed a plate of food through the hole in the bottom of the door. He didn't even make eye contact and left as soon as he stood up. The guard closed the door and nodded to Valmer as he left. Valmer listened in again. Back in the cell, she looked at the plate of food in front of her. Potatoes, some vegetables and even a small piece of meat with a simple fork sticking out. She felt uneasy as she slowly grabbed the plate and sat back down on her bed. Why would they take care of her? She knew the stories of the prisoners who were simply forgotten and starved to death at Valmers tower. Then again, those could be just that. Simple stories to scare people away. She wondered if they would try to poison her as she smelled the food. She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and seeing as she still did have to eat, she chowed down. Valmer smiled and then left. Time for him to prepare.

The next few days were uneventful to the point that she resorted to working out to keep her physique up. At this point she didn't even notice the faint smell of honey anymore. The only "interesting" thing that happened was when the silent guard brought her a meal. Two times per day and they hadn't skipped any of them. She had already memorised the time when the guard would visit via the shadows of the bars against the opposite wall. Maybe the stories were exaggerating? She wondered. What she had noticed however was that her nipples were still hard and slightly tingly. Most likely a combination of the cold and the gown. She had taken the gown off a few times right after receiving her food, but it didn't seem to help much. The wooden door opened exactly at the expected time, and she simply looked up to the silent guard who carefully pushed another simple but hearty meal into her cell.

'Hey.' She started, not knowing what to say next.

The guard looked at her as he stood up slowly.

'So what's the deal, are you going to let me die of old age here?' She half joked.

The guard stayed silent, and she thought he would simply leave without saying anything, but then:

'He will come visit you when he sees fit.' The guard answered and immediately left.

She ate her meal and went back to bed, wondering why they would take care of her this well. It was then, that the dreams started.

She inhaled quickly as she found herself lying on her stomach on a heavenly soft bed. The smell of honey thick in the air. She moaned softly in bliss as she got up on all fours. Her breasts hanging down with her nipples hard. She sat up on her knees and rubbed her hands over her breasts and down over her stomach. She brought her hand to her warm pussy and threw her head back with an almost animalistic groan as she slid a finger inside herself. Normally it would take far longer for her to get worked up but now she was cumming on her own hand in a mere few minutes. She put one hand down on the bed with her other still against her pussy as her hips jerked involuntarily. She panted as her orgasm didn't seem to do much to stop the throbbing she felt within her. It was only then that she noticed the man behind her. He came up behind her and pushed her softly back onto all fours. She couldn't see his face and she thought about fighting him, but instead she did the opposite. She presented herself to him as she moaned softly. He pushed his cock inside her without much effort and she threw her head back and moaned louder this time, spurring him on. He grabbed onto her hips as he fucked her better than anyone ever had. It didn't take her long to orgasm again. She shuddered as he fucked her right through it to greater bliss then she ever felt. After she finally came down from her orgasm, she knew with all her being what was going to happen next. The one thing that female knights were never allowed to let happen as it would instantly cause them to be out of service. And she didn't even fight it. He tightened his grip on her hips and right as he slammed home into her, she woke up. She shot up from the bed and found her hand between her legs, having worked herself up in her sleep. She pulled her hand from her pussy as a strand of wetness still connected her fingers and her pussy. Almost like her pussy didn't want her hand to leave yet. She simply rubbed it off on her gown. She reprimanded herself as she knew she needed to stay vigilant. She couldn't let herself get distracted by her libido if she was going to try to get out. On the other side of the door, Valmer smiled as he knew it was finally starting to influence her. It had taking longer than he expected, but he supposed that would make if more interesting. He noticed how she instantly started stretching to get ready to work out again as a way to get the dream out of her head. He left as she started her routine.

From then on, she had the same dream every night. Every single time the man she couldn't see would bring her great pleasure. And every time right before he came inside her she would wake up with one hand between her legs and the other on her heaving breasts. After the third time she had woken up from the dream she tried to make herself orgasm. She wanted to pull her hand away like she did before, but it was becoming too much even for her. She didn't even notice the increasing smell of the honey while she was softly moaning and panting. It was only after about five minutes that she noticed that she was unable to cum. She groaned annoyed as she laid back down on the bedding. Her pussy still throbbing for attention. She laid her hand on her stomach, closed her eyes and tried to push the throbbing lust away. Repeating a mantra she learned for concentration, she slowly was able to regain control. What she hadn't noticed was that while she had her eyes closed, Valmer himself had entered the hallway and was now standing in front of her cell. Her eyes shot open and then she narrowed them as she slowly sat up. He didn't say anything and simply looked at her face with no expression on his own. His dark purple robes flowed softly around him. She didn't know what to say. The target for her quest, the person responsible for multiple conflicts, disappearances and most likely murders was standing right in front of her. And she couldn't do anything to stop him. She crossed her legs and pulled the gown a bit further down, trying to cover herself up. All it really did was make her nipples poke through the gown even further.

'What...' she started, 'I don't think you know who you're dealing with.' She said with a slightly unsure smile.

'Pray tell, with who do I have the honour?' He answered, completely ignoring her threat.

She felt compelled to answer and reasoned that if she complied, he might let his guard down. Even though he might already know who she was.

'Amelia. Knight of the great order of Bunsar.'

He smiled softly and she felt a bit unnerved by it, though she didn't let it show.

'Well, Amelia of Bunsar, do you think it was a good idea to try and break into my home and harm my workforce?' He asked with only curiosity in his voice.

She tried to look unbothered, which she essentially was.

'You are a criminal. Simple as that. If these people choose to serve you, then they are criminals too. I've come to bring you and everyone here to justice. Once the order notices I haven't returned, they'll come looking for me.'

She let the threat hang in the air but to her annoyance he didn't seem to care.

'Have you enjoyed the food?'

She frowned. Was he trying to change the subject just to throw her off?

'You're ignoring my question.'

'You didn't ask one. I did however.'

Her cheeks became slightly red as she realised he was not that easily outwitted.

'I did. Your servants can cook a decent meal at least.'

'Hmm, that they can. One of the cooks was born here you know; this tower is all that he knows. Would you harm or even kill him just for being born in the wrong place?'

'He could choose to leave or are you keeping them against their will?' She clapped back.

'No, all who reside here can leave.' He nodded. 'Except you of course.'

Annoyed, she breathed in through her nose, getting a whiff of the scent of honey coming from his direction. She tried to ignore it, but to her dismay it caused her pussy to start throbbing again. Looking back at him she knew she couldn't let him notice.

'What is it you want then? If you plan to kill me, just get it over with. No matter what, the order will come for me anyway.' She said as she stood up.

Valmer smiled wider. She didn't notice it herself, but Valmer did. A drop from her excited pussy ran down her thigh.

'You don't need to worry about all that.' He said as he turned to leave but then stopped right before he was out of sight.

'Your precious order isn't coming. So, I suggest you behave and get used to this place. The longer you resist, the more difficult it will be.'

With him leaving the scent of honey seemed to fade and she could think clearly again. Resist? Resist what? She wondered.

The next few days the dreams started to become different, but one key part stayed the same: She woke up right before he came inside her. The man would finger her, eat her out and even fuck her in the ass. Something she would've never allowed before. She woke up this time with her butt in the air and her hand working her up further and further. She stopped herself as she tried to get up, but her legs wobbled, and she sat back down. She had noticed since Valmers first visit that she had gotten a strange sensation in her belly. Almost like a craving of some kind that she couldn't explain. The guard hadn't spoken a word to her anymore and she was getting annoyed having people around but none to talk to. She was still trying to work out, but it was getting increasingly difficult. Her whole body had gotten more sensitive. She stood up and walked to her cell door. She had stood in front of it for hours at this point, trying to examine it for any weak points she could use to her advantage. There were none, not as far as she could tell at least. She looked to her left as the wooden door opened and Valmer entered the hallway once more. He held her gaze as he came to a stop in front of her cell, just outside arms reach. She held onto the bars to steady herself. She couldn't bear to ask him, but she didn't see another way.

'What are you doing to me.' She said while gritting her teeth.

'What do you mean exactly?'

'You know what I mean.' She said as she unknowingly rubbed her thighs together.

He took a second to answer.

'You know, Amelia. I was aware you would be coming here long before you even took the quest.' He answered.

This surprised her. She knew he was powerful, but could someone have that much of a grip on the future?

'What...?'

'So I prepared.' He interrupted her. 'And now, I'm preparing you.' He followed up with a smile.

She narrowed her eyes as he stepped into her arms reach. She wanted to grab his robes and pull him against the bars so she could strangle him, but the smell of honey that hit her caused her to freeze in place. The only reason she didn't fall was because she was already holding the bars.

'That's not honey you smell.'

She narrowed her eyes as her pussy started to drip again, the throbbing feeling within her increasing.

'It's a special concoction that I invented. It can be put into food, and you can even turn it into a type of invisible gas.'

She tried to concentrate on his words, but it was becoming increasingly difficult as she breathed in more and more of the honey like scent coming of him.

'I've found that it doesn't affect men in any way.' He said looking into her eyes. 'Women, however. Without precautions, they seem to undergo an increase in libido but become unable to relieve themselves.'

Her eyes widened slightly.

'Is this your idea of torture?'

He laughed out loud.

'Torture? It's only torture if you let it be. You can choose for it to end.'

She knew it was a trap, but what choice did she have?

'Will you tell me?' She tried politely.

He smiled at that. Her resolve was starting to crumble. All that she needed was a little push.

'You need to get fucked. Although a man's touch would be enough to make you cum at least once.' He told her matter of factly.

'Dream on.' She growled, even as she felt his words were true.

'Hmmm, there is that attitude again. You know you would get a lot further with a simple please.'

'Stop, you... can't do this.' She panted.

He hummed and looked away like he was thinking. Then he looked back into her eyes.

'All you need to do, is say please.' He said as his gaze bored into her.

Her body begged her to give in, but he could tell she wouldn't say it. Not yet at least.

'My order... will come for me.' She shuddered, trying and failing to look unaffected.

'tsk, I got multiple spies in your order and other organisations. They've already given up on you. From what I've heard your order is currently busy with some unimportant war in the far west. The quicker you accept that they won't rescue you, the more pleasant it will be for you.'

Finally, she was able to push away from the bars. She took one step backwards and fell on her butt. Her legs shivered slightly as she crossed them so he wouldn't see her throbbing pussy. She pushed back until she was up against the wall. He simply shrugged and left without another word.

She had lost track of how many days she had been in that damned cell. Valmer hadn't visited again, but she knew he would be back at some point. At this point her body felt like it was on fire. The cold that had been in the room since the beginning had been replaced by a warmth that was just a little too much. Her nightgown clung to her slightly sweaty body leaving next to nothing to the imagination. She had thought about leaving it off permanently, but it was the last thing she had some sort of control over, so she hadn't. She had also resorted to sleeping on her back with her arms beneath her to stop herself from touching her pussy in her sleep. It didn't matter, she always woke up with her fingers inside her. Her pussy was now constantly dripping wet and red. She noticed that she even put on some weight. The constant desire had limited her ability to work out and she had gotten slightly chubbier. Of course, it was in places she knew would please a man's gaze. Her tits had become slightly rounder but most notably were her ass and thighs. She had always pride herself in having a top physique, so knowing that with every movement she made she now jiggled, was another hit to her pride. She heard the wooden door open and crawled to the cell door and sat down in front of it, but when she looked up it wasn't the guard bringing her food. Valmer himself was holding the plate. She wanted to be angry at him, but her body wouldn't let her. The honey like smell instantly overtook her senses and she moaned softly, unable to hold it back even though she knew he could hear. He put the plate down and pushed it her way. Then he sat down cross-legged and watched as she slowly ate the meal. After she was done eating, he stood up, simply nodded and retrieved a key from his robes. He opened the door and stepped inside. She tried to crawl backwards, having already given up with her plans of attacking him. At this point she wouldn't be able to kill him, even putting up a decent fight was nigh impossible.

12