A Knight's Submission

Story Info
Karis awakens to a night of torment and the game begins...
3.9k words
4.71
17.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karis groaned quietly as she was wakened by the pounding in her head, struggling to bring herself to consciousness. She couldn't recall drinking anything, or even getting into a fight; the source of her discomfort was a strange mystery to her. Her world was blurred and indistinct, like being rudely roused from a deep slumber you didn't want to rise from. She tried reaching up to massage the pain from her head, but was having trouble getting her limbs to respond to her.

It was then she noticed that she didn't recognize her surroundings... and that she'd been stripped naked.

"Wha..?" Karis groaned in confusion, feeling as though she ought to have been concerned or distressed by her predicament, but unable to muster anything more than drowsy incomprehension. She tried her arms again, but rather than get them up, they tugged back down away from her. There was pressure around her wrists, and she tried her legs, instead. Her muscles responded sluggishly, as if reluctant to obey her commands, stripped of all vigor as she was of clothing.

Another confused groan and she blinked her eyes into focus. She felt so groggy and tired, but fought against the fatigue and tried her limbs again. Dimly, she realized they weren't just exhausted, but... stuck, somehow?

What is this..? Karis thought, turning her head slowly to try and see what she was caught on. Before she could look over her shoulder, she felt something heavy press between her shoulder blades, a hand pushed her cheek against the cold floorboards.

"You're awake earlier than expected." Came a man's voice behind her. Like the slow dawning of an early morning's sky, Karis began to realize what was happening to her. The hand left her face, and she felt a sharp tug on her wrists. Her senses were dull and sluggish, and based on the man's statement, she reasoned she had been drugged. How? I make my own food, my own drink, I don't understand...

Karis tried struggling again, but by now, it was too late. Her wrists had been bound firmly together, offering no hope of escape. "What... are you doing..?" Karis whimpered, though she had meant to sound threatening or demanding. Her voice betrayed her rising anxiety in spite of her best efforts. She tried to look at him again, but he shoved her face against the boards again, putting more pressure on her back as he leaned forward.

"Stay down. Don't speak." The man growled, his breath falling hot against her cheek. There was no malice in his tone, but she sensed the edge of a threat looming there. When she seemed to comply, he gave her cheek a pat and the pressure relieved. "I'm almost done."

Fear and confusion warred within her. With no recourse, Karis tried to take in her surroundings, willing her eyes to focus. She couldn't find any furnishings, just an unmarked crate with the handle of some tool just visible over the top edge of it. It was dimly lit, the air filled with a light dust that she could see wafting slowly through the single ray of moonlight penetrating a high window too small or narrow for even her slight frame to squeeze through.

Karis groaned and arched as he pulled her elbows together, squeezing them tight in the grip of one hand as something coarse looped around them, alternating above and below. Rope, she realized, binding her further, deepening her helplessness. She tried struggling harder, but knew it was pointless, now; she had no hope of squirming free of the cruel armbinder he'd bound her in.

"Stop..." Karis croaked, her throat constricting in discomfort and anxiety. "Please, stop this, you're hurting m--" Smack! The sound penetrated the stifling silence of whatever dank cellar she was being bound in, her ass stinging from the impact of his hand.

"I said to be quiet." The man growled, the threat more evident now. Karis squirmed uselessly beneath him, and cried out as he pulled hard on the knots binding her, tightening them painfully. Her shoulders strained in protest. Another smack! to the same cheek, and then suddenly the pressure on her back vanished.

"I'm sorry..! I don't understand, please, just let me gffmmpph!" Karis' words were stolen from her as a thick wad of cloth was forced into her mouth. Before she could try ejecting it, another coil of rope was used to keep it in place. Karis tried to scream through the gag, to protest, to throw curses - anything to keep frustrated tears from reaching her eyes.

She tried rolling onto her side, but he righted her and gave her ass another slap, harder than before. "Stay. Still." He snared, and for good measure, slapped her ass once more to drive the point home. "You weren't supposed to wake up yet. I hate it when they struggle." When she tried turning her head again, once more he shoved her face against the floor.

"You're a proud one. Stupid bitch, you'll learn your place soon." He spat on her cheek, and Karis instinctively squeezed her eyes shut, disgusted. She kicked her legs, and he laughed. "Have it your way, then."

He got up again, and Karis squirmed. Vitality was returning to her, but not enough for her to move with the amount of swiftness she would need to try and fight back in some way. If she could just knock him down, even like this, she might get away. Shoulders burning in discomfort, Karis rocked and rolled herself over so she could get her feet beneath her, crying out through the gag from what felt like a titanic effort on her part. She knew he would hurt her again for disobeying, but she couldn't just lay there and do nothing.

Karis briefly caught a glimpse of elven features, her eyes too slow to focus on his face before she was plunged into darkness. He tied the strip of cloth tight, blinding her before he turned to wrestled with her legs. Her captor was chuckling as he sat on her hips. "I prefer them shaven, but a little hair never stopped me." He remarked, followed by a sharp slap to her exposed cunt. Instinctively she closed her legs, and he wrapped an arm around her limbs, trapping them against his chest. He'd wanted her to do that, she realized.

No amount of struggling in her state would avail her now, but she tried to undermine his efforts as best as she could. She tried to buck him off with her hips, to pull either one of her legs free, to roll, but all in vain. He bound her ankles together first, then her knees in the same fashion as he had done her elbows until she couldn't pull them apart. With her bondage complete, he stood to admire his handiwork. Karis squirmed uselessly on the floor, muffled protests eaten by the cloth in her mouth, her vehemence so strong that she'd managed to drool a little from her effort to voice her displeasure.

Bound, gagged and blinded, Karis was certain she made for a pitiful sight. Much more shameful was her state of undress, the knowledge of her exposure coloring her cheeks. She couldn't do anything to hide from him, couldn't even tell what her captor was doing. Presently, she heard him moving, and never ceased testing her bonds with growing strength as whatever he had drugged her with ran its course.

"Let me tell you how this is going to work." The dark-skinned elf said, speaking calmly now that she was utterly helpless. "I'm going to give you a taste of my desire. You're going to learn your place at my feet, and when I finish with you, I'm going to release you. Naked and unarmed, but free all the same." His footsteps approached, and he rolled her onto her back, holding her there with his foot on one shoulder.

"Resist and fight all you want, but you'll learn that this is your purpose. You're nothing but prey to me. A piece of meat to be used and discarded however my whims desire. When my need arises again - and it will, I promise you - I will find you again. And again... and again... until you no longer want to leave my side."

Tears slid down Karis' cheeks now as she began to understand her predicament. Inwardly she vowed to fight this monster if a man to the bitter end, to entice him towards violence in place of violation, but she feared that wouldn't be possible. He sounded as though she were not his first victim.

She let out a muffled yelp when he grabbed her face in one hand, pulling her up slightly before spitting again. It fell against the blindfold and her cheek, and he let her head drop from his grasp. There was the rustling of fabric and the familiar sound of leather scraping against a buckle. Karis knew it was his belt that he wrapped around her neck, using it as a makeshift choker and leash, and rolled her onto her front again.

Something hard and hot fell against her hands, but she couldn't shy away from it. Something wet gathered in Karis' palm, disgusting her. There was no way to wipe it away. Her captor sawed his cock against her hand. "Grip it, gently." He tugged on the belt, constricting her throat a touch to make her gasp. "Be good, and this won't hurt more than it has to."

Karis was reluctant to obey, and the man delivered on his threat, tightening the belt around her neck until she couldn't suck in any air. She squirmed in fitful jerks, tears welling in her eyes once more. Struggling harder, Karis did everything in her power to slip her bonds, fighting with the sudden adrenalin surge of survival instinct. Her lungs burned and she finally gave up, wrapping her hands around the cock still waiting for her.

The pressure around her neck released immediately and he allowed Karis to gasp for air, still keeping a firm grip on her new leash. "That's better. Now, stroke." The man demanded. When she failed to comply right away, he began pulling on the belt, slowly increasing the tension about her neck. Karis began to stroke slowly, awkwardly from her position. "Good girl..." The man purred, all malice replaced by coaxing pleasure. "Remember, this all depends on how well you listen to me. Resist if you want, but you will learn to serve. It may not be tonight, or the next hunt, or even the one after that. But you'll serve all the same."

Karis couldn't help but emit a whimpering cry of defeat, arching her back and craning her neck to relieve the tension he had created to keep her in check. She stroked his cock, determined to end this torment at her own shame. It may have been a long time, but Karis had handled a cock before, though never quite like this. Her fingers moved with more purpose, trying to massage the large tool in her hand, dreading what was sure to come next.

"You've had some practice..." He commented, thrusting lightly into her massaging hands. He sounded pleased. "I think you might be one of the fun ones..." He added, before pulling away from her grasp. He still forced her to arch with the belt, straining for air as he kept constricting her neck. "But it's your mouth that I want to test next, and I have a sneaking suspicion you won't enjoy that. So I need you to take a quick nap..."

Karis' eyes widened in realization as his hold tightened on her. With the way that he still straddled her hips, she couldn't roll or find any purchase to resist. Karis choked in rising panic, jerking with less enthusiasm with every second that ticked past. Her eyes fluttered closed behind the blindfold as all strength bled from her.

The next thing she knew, Karis was gasping for air without any obstruction in her mouth, or the rope keeping it in place scraping against her cheeks uncomfortably. Strangely, her mouth was still stretched open, unable to close. She could taste something vaguely metallic and felt the cold iron ring that had been fitted into her teeth to keep her mouth open wide. Oddly, her legs were up, and when she tried to lay them back behind her, she tugged on her neck, making herself gag.

Something slapped against her cheek, warm and hard, and it took her a moment to realize it was her captor's cock. Karis strained uselessly against her bonds, but they were as tight as ever, made worse by the link between her bound ankles and a crude leather collar wrapped about her neck. The perverted elf seemed intent on keeping her as uncomfortable in her predicament as possible, using every possible inconvenience to break down her barriers and drive her towards his goals.

"There she is... you must be so thirsty now. Open wide, heheh..." He said the last with a sardonic chuckle, shoving his cock through the metal ring and gliding it over her tongue. The tip of his cock grazed the back of her throat, making Karis gag and choke herself involuntarily as she tried to squirm away. "Uh-uh, you're going to learn how to take this cock now, slut. That way, you'll know what to do when next we meet."

The cock withdrew, but didn't leave her mouth. She tried turning her face away, but that was made difficult if she didn't want to choke herself. He slapped her cheek lightly until she faced forward again. "Hold still." His hands found her head, keeping her in place as he began fucking her mouth slowly, groaning in pleasure as he coated the underside of his cock in her saliva. Karis tried moving her tongue to eject him, but with her mouth fixed open by the iron ring, she was helpless to resist.

He kept testing her gag reflex, teasing her throat with his cockhead, and enjoying the sounds she made when her body resisted. Aside from how he'd used her hands earlier, she barely had a grasp or reference for his size, but the ring kept her wide enough that it was difficult to tell. His cock was an impossible obstruction whenever he prodded at her throat, which became increasingly frequent. The thick, throbbing shaft never left her mouth, now, coaxing groans, gags, spit and tears from the helpless woman with every pass.

Karis' eyes widened beneath the blindfold as he shoved his cock deep, forcing it into her throat and holding her in place. She tried to swallow, to reject him, to do anything that might dislodge the thick intruder blocking her airway, making her gag and panic. She strained against her bonds, unable to stop herself from choking herself with her own feet pulling the tether to her collar. Dimly, she noted that she didn't feel his pelvis pressing against her face; just how big was he, really?

Only when her struggles began to die did he withdraw and let her take in air. Karis has a brief moment to suck in breath around the cock still sitting on her tongue before it plunged back in, holding once more. She felt dizzy with anxiety, helplessness and... excitement? No, that couldn't be right! Karis squirmed again, fighting for breath once more.

As before, the elf withdrew his cock to let her breathe, then stuffed her throat again. He kept this up, slowly asphyxiating her and letting her breathe when she threatened to pass out, and Karis noticed that, gradually, his cock was becoming easier and easier to take. She no longer gagged as much, having to fight past her own gag reflex to make it easier on herself; now, she only struggled to breathe.

After what seemed like hours of this treatment, he started fucking her mouth as he had done to her hands, slowly at first, letting the head of his shaft exit her mouth before sliding back in and down her throat, again and again, using her face like a man would normally use a woman's pussy. It was all Karis could do at this point to hold on to consciousness and endure her oral torment.

She felt him swelling in her mouth as his pace became more erratic. Karis knew what was coming and sputtered around his cock in protest, struggling in earnest once more. The dusky elf's hands gripped her head tighter and she heard him laughing breathlessly. "Oh no... no you don't... you're going to drink it down...." He promised, fucking her throat raw. His heavy sac slapped against her chin now, the hairs decorating his groin tickling her nose with how far he'd managed to get down her throat.

A few more sharp thrusts and he hilted his cock down her throat with a loud groan of victorious satisfaction. Karis' nose buried into his crotch and she bucked in denial, unable to squirm free of the cock that was both choking her and draining his load down her gullet, needing no help on her part in delivering the salty payload. A few more shallow thrusts made her gag lightly before he pulled out slowly, making her taste the remnants of his load on her tongue before pulling out finally.

Karis coughed up a bit of his seed as she gasped for air, struggling to keep her legs bent towards her back so as not to pull on the collar. Her captor wiped his cock against her cheeks, smearing her saliva and his fluids against her face before pulling away from her.

For a moment, Karis lay there, defeated and burning with shame, drooling from the open ring in her mouth as she tried to compose herself. She yelped as she was tipped onto her side, squirming into a position of relative comfort. His thumb hooked around the ring and her cheek, tugging her in a direction of his choosing. "You look so good like this.... tied, helpless, just a set of holes to use..." His other hand wandered her body now, tugging on her binds to ensure they were still tight and inescapable.

A sharp slap to her ass made her yelp and jerk, tugging against the collar. He laughed, spanking her again and again, alternating cheeks and watching Karis struggle and squeal in protest. He stopped when her ass was warm, no doubt flushed from abuse, releasing her mouth so that his hands could spread her cheeks. She felt a foreboding chill, trying to squirm away from his questing fingers.

One hand gripped the rope attached to her collar and pulled it taught, choking her. "Stop resisting, slut. I'm not done with you tonight." He held her that was as his other hand forced its way between her cheeks, his fingertip grazing her back entrance. No, an exit, only an exit she reminded herself.

He apparently disagreed.

Karis jerked as his fingertip prodded her ass, seeking entry to the hole she vowed never to let anyone enter. She heard him laugh in amusement, giving her ass another slap before spreading her cheek again. "You don't want it there, do you? No, I thought not. Still, you're offering me no alternatives... oh? What's this?"

Karis tensed as his finger trailed down towards her sex, ashamed that he slid so easily between and down her lips. Somehow, she was wet, and there was no denying her body's betrayal of her will.

"Ahh... just as I suspected. You play the proud and virtuous knight, oh so noble and chaste, but in truth, you're just another secret whore waiting to be used." He straddled her, keeping his fingers wiggling between her lips, his other hand wrapping around her face and hooking the iron ring to pull on. "You like this... and I'm going to make sure you don't miss that fact."

His fingers moved a touch lower between her bound thighs until he could reach her clit, making Karis buck in what should have been resistance. He started rubbing, and she'd be damned if he didn't know what he was doing. Two fingers and a poor angle did little to impede his effort to force pleasure through her body. Karis stifled the first moan, but the second slipped free. She squirmed, but that only made it feel better.

"So wet..." He commented, adjusting so that he could shove first one and then a second finger into her slickened sex. Karis shook her head in denial. "What, don't believe me? Here, let me show you." He pumped his fingers to coat them before withdrawing, shoving his arousal coated fingers into her mouth, smearing her own fluids over her tongue. "There's so much more where that came from."

The fingers returned to her aching pussy, but it wasn't discomfort that made her so anxious, but a growing need that was impossible to deny. Karis couldn't help but secretly admit to herself that she did enjoy this treatment. Something about the bindings and degradation, to be forced to serve and then to feel pleasure... it appealed to her in a way she was too proud to admit. Karis never would have suspected such a depraved desire to exist within her, and yet this stranger had somehow picked her out and awakened these feelings in her.

12