A Knight's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More moans slipped from her, and Karis continued to struggle, to fight the sensations. It was no use; those fingers curled and scratched the roof of her tunnel until they found the cluster of nerves that made her go rigid with pleasure. She squirmed and wriggled, but there was no escaping it, especially not when he managed to fit his thumb over her clit, stimulating both spots that were guaranteed to make her orgasm before long.

There was no more hiding her arousal, no more controlling what he body apparently craved beyond anything else. Karis began to tense, and the elf kept up his efforts, careful not to disrupt the orgasm he knew he was about to force from her. His free hand found the back of Karis' head, applying just enough pressure to pull on the rope connected to her ankles, choking her lightly. The pleasure spiked further, and with a defeated moan of ecstasy, her captor ripped the orgasm from her.

"Feel that, slut?" He purred in her ear, choking her a touch harder as his fingers continued their merciless assault, drawing the orgasm out. Even as Karis began to go slack with a combination of pleasure and asphyxiation, he didn't stop. "That's your body telling me that it likes what I've done to you. You'll never feel the like again, not without me to show you how. You belong to me now, even if you don't realize it yet."

He pulled his fingers out and cut the rope between her ankles and the collar, letting her drop limp to the floor. Karis gasped and coughed for air, uncaring as he wiped his fingers clean on her exposed cheek. A hand slapped her ass again before he stood up. "I think I've driven the lesson home, now." The elf said, and Karis barely registered that he was moving around the cellar again. "It's time for our fun to come to an end, for now; but don't worry, my new Pet, we will meet again. Maybe tomorrow... maybe next week... who's to say? You'll never know when until you've woken up as my prisoner for the second time."

Something poked her in the neck, the sensation brief, before she felt her body growing unbearably weak and heavy once more. Karis fought for consciousness, heart hammering fearfully in her chest as her breathing slowed. The last thing she heard was her captor wishing her a good night's sleep and his malicious chuckle before darkness truly claimed her.

12