A Knight's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cheeks colored at the compliment and he waved it aside. "None of yer flattery, girl, else I might get the wrong idea."

Karis laughed, the first in the past few days. It felt strange to laugh, even a little. Dimly, she felt a little thrill at having embarrassed Lorath so easily. She knew he must lust after her to some degree, based on the way he'd looked at her the night prior. Now, it was her turn to look him over. "No flattery, Lorath, just truth. You seem a strong and gentle soul, and attentive. You have done right by me, a stranger, with no ill intent. You are a good man."

Lorath regarded her a moment, seeming at a loss for words. She shrank a little from that gaze, recognizing the hunger she saw in his soft brown eyes. Karis thought she could see a reflection of her own desire there.

"Th-thank you, Lorath. For your help, and these clothes." Karis said, placing a hand upon the bundle, covering his own. She hadn't noticed that he'd still been holding it. They both looked, hesitated, and withdrew at the same time.

Lorath broke the tension by clearing his throat, gesturing to the kettle. "You, erm, leave me any?"

"Yes, o-of course. Excuse me." Karis moved aside, circling the table in the opposite direction as the farmer, scooping the bundle of clothes and holding them to her chest as though she'd exposed something of herself she needed to hide. Turning to leave, she halted at the hallway when he called her name.

"Karis." He said quietly, facing the counter and the kettle, though he hadn't reached for it yet. Had it just been an excuse. "I've.... given yer offer thought. Yer debt, as it were."

She felt a tiny thrill of excitement. Why? Such debts had never had this reaction from her. Perhaps Karis had an idea of what he intended to ask of her. Why did the prospect seem attractive? "Yes, Lorath?" She asked, trying to keep her voice neutral. He still didn't turn to face her. He didn't answer, and Karis could tell he was struggling.

"Lorath?" Karis prompted again, her suspicions growing with nervous excitement. Rubbing her thighs together, she confirmed that she was still aroused for reasons she couldn't explain, but the desire was becoming harder and harder to ignore.

Lorath hesitated, finally turning when she opened her mouth to call his name once more. "It's... I mean, I... erm..." He rubbed the back of his neck anxiously, unable to meet her gaze. "Nevermind, girl. Get dressed, else I make a damn fool of myself."

Karis looked at him strangely, nodding slowly. She felt.... strangely disappointed. She'd expected something, an advance from him, perhaps. He wanted her, but was clearly too ashamed to admit as much to her. Without another word, Karis practically fled with the clothes he'd supplied her. Desire and reason warred within her, once more drawing up memories of her captor. Abominable as his treatment had been, he'd scratched an itch she had been wholly unaware of all her life. Not the itch of desire, the simple act of pleasure and release - although that was indeed a part of it, but one she could fulfill by her own hand when the need sometimes overcame her.

No, there had been something else. The helplessness, the forced submission, had magnified her pleasure in the most unexpected and unbelievable way. Thinking about it revolted her as much as it tugged at her curiosity. Dwelling further made Karis realized that she longed for that sort of attention, no matter how she wished to deny it altogether. Had that one encounter been enough to twist her desires against her so easily?

She refused the notion, undressing at last. The shirt scraped pleasantly against her nipples as she pulled it over her head, gasping quietly from the unwanted stimulation. It gave her paused, her hands reaching to cup her breasts and discover that her nipples were standing erect, and it had nothing to do with their exposure to the open air. One hand dipped beneath the waistband of her pants. Karis had to bite back a moan as she brushed her fingers over her mound, finding herself wetter than she'd been last night before sleep had stolen over her, or even when she'd awakened with the echoes of her nightmarish pleasure stealing into reality.

Would it be wrong of Lorath to make his request? Would it be wrong if she acquiesced? She would have immediately dismissed and denied the thought a few days ago, would have bristled proudly at such boldness. Now, however, her doubts made her think...

"Lorath..." Karis breathed the name in a whisper, testing it upon her lips in a new way as her fingers circled and teased her clitoris, sliding down between her labia and back up to tease again. She needed release, she knew it now. There was a good man just outside, who was obviously lusting after her. Karis thought she could trust him to give her what she needed, and she could settle her debt with him, as well. Why, then, did she hesitate?

Before she could lose her resolve, Karis opened the door a crack and called out his name. Her heart leaped in her chest, pounding in rising excitement. Her body already anticipated satisfaction at the whims of another. "Lorath? Could you come here?"

He came to the door, hesitating outside. "I'm here, gi-- Karis. What is it?"

"Come in, please." Karis said, biting her lip. She crossed her arms over her heavy bosom, the swell of her breasts very clearly visible behind her arms. The door edged open and he caught himself mid-stride when his gaze fell upon her, his expression a mixture of shock and lust. "Close the door behind you." Karis prompted him, distracting him with the request.

Lorath complied almost mechanically, never taking his gaze off of her. He tried hard not to stare at her chest, but was finding it difficult, licking dry lips.

"Is... is this what you wanted..?" Karis asked, lowering her arms and exposing her breasts to him, watching him intently. Her face was flushed, either from embarrassment or excitement, she couldn't rightly say.

Again, he licked his lips. He took a step closer, hesitant, eyes roaming lower as if he could see through the oversized breeches she wore. "Erm... yes... I mean, no. No, it's not..."

Karis pressed on. He was trying to hard to spare her from what they both knew he really wanted to ask of her. "Tell me what you wanted, Lorath." She stepped closer, reaching for his idle hands. He didn't pull away. "I must repay my debt to you... tell me how..?" She lifted his hands, placing them upon her breasts.

Lorath had gone stiff, still resisting his own desires. She felt him tug at his hands, but she kept them on her breasts, making his fingers squeeze. Karis barely heard the curse he breathed between clenched teeth. "I-I can't.... it wouldn't be proper..."

"Tell me, Lorath." Karis breathed, her excitement growing. She could handle rejection, but she could see that wasn't what he really wanted to do. "Please tell me..."

His hands squeezed once on their own. She gave him more encouragement, hoping to coax the desire from him. "Karis..." He breathed her name. Karis liked the way it sounded that way. When she removed one of her hands, he didn't pull away. She reached for his face, turning him so that they faced one another, looking each other in the eye. Her other hand trailed down his torso, admiring the strength she felt there.

When she felt his cock awakening in his pants, Lorath finally broke. He released her breasts, wrapping his arms around her to pull her closer, leaning in to catch Karis' lips with his own. It stole the breath from her, and a single moan. Lorath lifted her like she weighed nothing, carrying her the two short steps to the bed and half-dropped her back on it. Before she could fully right herself, he loomed over her, pressing her back with his presence alone.

Karis invited his lips eagerly, returning the kiss with the same passion she had felt in him before. His tongue slipped between her lips with a hungry growl of pleasure. Karis pulled at his shirt, breaking their kiss long enough for him to finish tossing the garment aside before he pinned her beneath his bulk, kissing her hard.

She moaned against his lips, sliding her hands around his sides and up to his shoulder blades, embracing Lorath. He was a large man, and closing her eyes to get lost in the heat of the moment almost gave her an impression of confinement. Karis squirmed beneath him, raising her hips to feel the stiff bulge between his legs. "Yes..." came her breathy whisper, a plea uttered in a single word.

Lorath seemed to come to his senses, breaking the kiss to gaze down at her. One of his hands found her breast, leaning down and pulling her nipple towards his mouth to suck gently. His knees planted between her legs, nudging them apart for his access. Karis hooked her calves around his in reply, as if to keep him entwined with her. She moaned more as his tongue teased her nipple between sucks, tossing her head while one of her hands buried in the farmer's hair, grasping a handhold. Lorath took it as encouragement.

Karis raised her hips again, and this time he met her advance. The connection was awkward at first, but they quickly found a rhythm, grinding themselves together through their pants. "Lorath...!" Karis moaned his name aloud, desperate for more attention. "Please... yes, yes..."

He pulled from her nipple with a pop, looking into her eyes with a heated stare. She pulled Lorath closer, and he took her lips, stealing a moan from her as his tongue sought to dominate her own. Karis quickly lost her resolve to resist him there, melting under the pressure.

She barely noticed as his hand finally moved from his breast, tracing her curves before sliding over her inner thigh. He lifted away from her, and her whimper of denial was quickly turned into a moan when she felt his fingers tracing her sex through the fabric of her breeches. It only took a moment for Lorath to familiarize himself with the shape of her, using two fingers to massage her labia, pushing her hips down to the bed.

Karis moved her hips against his fingers, grinding against his touch, desperate for more. Judging by how hard he'd felt and the way he was breathing, she could tell he wanted her, too, but was exercising far more patience and self control. She had to break the kiss so that she could suck in air, writhing beneath him and clutching to his shoulders as though she might drown.

"Yes, there, r-right there..!" Karis moaned the words, tossing her head as she continued to ride his fingers, in spite of the barrier blocking him from doing more. "Please... please, take me Lorath..."

Lorath gave a low groan at the sound of her begging, but he didn't stop what he was doing. She felt his body shifting, opening her eyes in time to watch him crawling down. The teasing ceased and he took hold of her pants, pulling them down her hips. "What... why did you..?" Karis asked, breathless and confused.

"Keep yer legs open..." Lorath rumbled as he tossed the pants aside, leaving her naked to his lustful stare. He watched her face, waiting for her to do as he told her before his gaze traveling down. Slowly, the farmer admired the sight of her breasts and then her toned midsection, before finally coming to rest on her dripping sex. He smirked and inhaled, closing his eyes in the picture of contentment. "Mmm... ye smell good..." He said, making Karis blush.

"What are you going to do..?" She asked, still panting with need. She wiggled her hips, but he put a stop to that, reaching to cup her ass in his hands and lifting her towards him.

"Just watch..." Lorath told her, leaning forward as he raised Karis' soaked pussy to his face. He dragged his tongue up her inner thigh, tasting her for the first time and giving a low, pleased moan. Kisses then left a slow trail up the other leg, slowing as he neared her sex. Karis whimpered and writhed again, eyes fixed on his lips taking far too long to reach her.

"Please..." Karis begged once more, desperate and needy for his touch.

Lorath smirked up at her, and dipped his face forward, opening his mouth to envelop her labia. She gasped, eyes widening as she felt his tongue for the first time on her sex. He trailed it up and down her slit, cleaning her lips before he flicked his tongue against her clit once, drawing a surprised moan from her. "Again..." Karis breathed, bringing her hands to her breasts. "Do that again..."

He was happy to oblige, using his tongue in a way she didn't think was possible. No man had dared to go down on her like this among the few she'd laid with before. Karis was a stranger to experienced sexual activity, having lost her maidenhead to one of her fellow squires, or otherwise having laid with men that knew two things about intercourse, at best. Most had left her wanting.

Lorath didn't.

Karis rolled her hips slowly, riding his tongue as he used it to penetrate her, or otherwise drag it across her labia, using it to flick her clitoris repeatedly. He sought out every trick and seemed to note which patterns would get reactions from her. Karis was oblivious to his strategy, lost in the throes of pleasure. Her hands all but assaulted her breasts, tugging and lightly twisting her nipples as he took her to the heavens, driving her inexorably towards her climax.

When she moaned that she was close, her legs tightened slightly about his head, locking her ankles at his upper back to give Lorath no means to pull away until she'd been satisfied. To her delight, he merely dug in further, increasing his efforts. She'd been walking towards the edge before, now he was running her over.

Karis' eyes rolled as her orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. Dimly, she could hear Lorath slurping at her pussy, groaning possessively over her as he continued to ride her orgasm out. She clutched at his head with one hand in his hair, riding his tongue. Her legs began to shake as the bliss faded, the overstimulation making her shudder and moan.

Thankfully, he withdrew then, grinning up at her from between her legs. Karis' hips twitched as he lowered her legs from his shoulders, sitting up on his knees. Once more, his hands cupped her by the ass, and Lorath tugged her closer until her drenched sex pressed against the thick, throbbing bulge tenting his pants.

"O-oh..." She moaned, blinking up at him in a daze. Her clit was too sensitive for anything else, he'd seen to that, but she yet yearned for something else. "I just... need a moment..." Karis whispered, biting her lip as he began to grind into her again.

"I need ye, Karis..." Lorath said, his voice a throaty growl laced with desire. "I can't wait anymore..."

Karis squirmed in his grip, still trying to recover from the orgasm. He made no move to remove his pants, quelling her fears that he intended to force himself upon her while she wasn't ready. She needed time, but felt guilty that she'd been taken care of so well, leaving him to wait in growing desperation. A feeling Karis was all too familiar with, most recently.

Trying to think of something she could do to help, she recalled what the elf had done to her. It made her blush with shame, and she couldn't meet Lorath's gaze as she moved a hand towards his groin. "L-Let me... take care of you, now..." Karis said, biting her lip as she felt the shape of his cock through his pants. He stopped moving his hips, giving her room to work.

Her other hand joined the first, tracing the outline of his cock, marveling at his size. He seemed bigger than the elf had, but the comparison was difficult to make. Certainly larger than any man she'd been with until now. Karis worried that he wouldn't fit, that she would be unable to satisfy him, thus failing to fulfill her debt to him as he would want. She pushed the thought from her mind, instead focusing on trying to bring him pleasure, stroking his cock through the fabric.

Lorath moaned softly, his breathing becoming labored. He lowered her hips, tugging her hands away. "Hold on..." He told her, getting up so he could remove his pants, tossing them aside. Coming to stand beside the bed, he looked down at her, marveling at the shadow his cock cast over her bedraggled features. "Here. Get up, on your knees." He offered her a hand, helping Karis to kneel before him.

It had been a long, long time since she'd seen a man's tool in this manner, and felt daunted. Never mind if he could fit in her cunt, she wasn't certain she could fit him into her mouth. Steeling herself, she determined that she would at least try. Her hands took up his length once more, working along his shaft with more ease from this angle.

"Is this okay..?" She asked softly, looking up at him.

Lorath grunted, nodding as his slowly rocked his hips into her grasp. "Mmhm... feels good..." One of his hands came to rest on her head. Karis almost went still, but he didn't pull her towards him. Instead, she took the prompt of her own initiative, leaning towards his cock, inhaling the heady scent of his musk.

Karis began to kiss her way along his shaft, stroking and twisting near the base with one hand while the other dipped to heft his sac, massaging his glans with care. The act was certainly keeping her in the mood, enticing and emboldening her onwards. She tilted his cock up, dragging her tongue from base to tip, catching the drooling precum at the end. The taste was to her liking, which came as a surprise, and she went back for more of him.

"That's it..." Lorath said, encouraging her. "Take it, girl..."

Karis obliged, licking and kissing around the head of his cock, pumping him for more of his fluid. She opened her mouth, fitting him within her lips and began to suck, bobbing her head fractionally for added suction.

"More..." She heard him moan. Casting her gaze up, she saw that his head had tilted back in pleasure, his hand a reassuring presence in her hair. Karis bobbed further, taking as much as she could fit without making herself gag on him. She plied her tongue, giving Lorath the treatment she had fervently refused to her captor, lavishing his length with saliva and affection. A hand continued to work the base of his manhood, using her drool to ease her progress for both their benefit.

Karis' free hand fell from him, instead dropping to tease at her own breast once more. She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the moment, finding a pace she could handle and that Lorath seemed to enjoy, judging by the way he moaned and labored for breath. His hips began to move somewhat, meeting her and trying to get deeper. Trying her best to suppress her gag reflex, she allowed him to prod at her throat, submerging herself into a state of relaxed submission.

Now and then, he made her gag, and gradually Lorath began to take more control. Both hands now held her head, and he began thrusting with more confidence, perhaps because she made no attempt to resist his advances. He sounded so pleased, and she wasn't about to deny him that pleasure. Karis relaxed, letting him use her throat like her pussy, the very same which continued to drip with arousal.

Her hand left his cock, giving him more room, and Karis began to toy with herself, slipping first one and then two fingers into her tunnel, moaning around his cock. It felt good to give up control to this man, to let him take his pleasure from her, while retaining the freedom to enjoy herself in turn. His boldness only challenged her in a way she enjoyed, rising to meet it to the best of her ability. Karis' face was soon a mess of her own making, slurping and gagging along his thrusting cock.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that Lorath was looking down at her. He smirked, and she found her gaze arrested by his own. "Good girl..." Lorath breathed, and held her down on his cock. Although her throat felt full and couldn't fit any more, she couldn't feel his hips. He was too big to fit, but it didn't seem to bother him as her eyes watered with tears. They held their stare, Lorath waiting for her to resist him, Karis waiting to see if he would let her breathe before that happened.