A Knight's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened simultaneously. Lorath released his hold on her, keeping a hand atop her head as Karis coughed and struggled for breath, having just reached her limit before panic could take hold. When she had the presence of mind to look up at him again, he seemed concerned.

"Sorry... are ye alright?" Lorath asked softly, affectionate.

Karis glanced down at his cock, then met his gaze again as she enveloped his cock once more. She knew what he wanted, even if he was being mindful of her. It simply pushed her towards the goal of pleasing him. Lorath moaned her name, watching as she forced herself as far down his cock as she could manage. When she could take no more, she looked to see that only a single inch remained.

I can take it...

Karis pulled back with a gasp, though she wasn't as breathless this time. She continued fingering herself as her other hand took hold of his cock, stroking him in front of her face. "I want it all, Lorath." She told him, smiling up at him seductively. "I want it all. Do you understand?"

He watched her, looking confused for a moment. Karis leaned forward and tilted his cock down, pressing her lips to his pelvis right above the base of his shaft. It was then that he understood her meaning.

"Are ye sure..?"

"You want it... right?"

Lorath groaned softly, nodding. "Gods, yes... I don't want to hurt ye..."

Karis shook her head, sucking briefly at the head of his cock as she continued jerking him towards her face. "I will not let you. Do this for me... and I will be ready for you to take me."

Lorath took a deep breath, taking hold of her head again, interlacing his fingers at the back of her skull. Karis shuddered, wrapping her lips around his cock once more before sliding her hand around to grasp at his firm ass.

She pulled him towards her, and he did the same.