A Knight's Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Karis gives herself to Lorath, surprised by her submission.
3.1k words
4.93
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karis had to suppress her gag reflex when Lorath's cock met the back of her throat. She tugged against his hips encouragingly, eyes squeezing shut as she fought to control herself and make this happen. Telling herself this was repayment of her debt as much as it was for Lorath's hospitality, the knight was determined to take him all the way to the root. His grip tightened on her head, pulling her off before thrusting deep once more.

They continued this way for some time, with Karis pulling him each time, using it as the only means she could communicate to her lover that she still wanted this. If not for her encounter with the elf, Karis was uncertain that she would have been willing to attempt this. She didn't believe it was possible before.

'I can do this..!' She told herself stubbornly, adjusting herself a bit lower so she could stretch her neck more. Lorath saw what she was doing and stood a little straighter, just for a bit more height to get the angle they needed. He breathed hard, as if he'd already spent an hour out in the fields, his desperation gradually overcoming his common sense.

He started thrusting faster, gradually prying the young woman's throat open with every piston of his hips, drawing depraved sounds from her. If it hadn't been for the way Karis continued to grip his ass as if to keep him from withdrawing completely, he would have worried that he was hurting her. It didn't take him much longer to begin seeing it as an invitation to use her a little more forcefully.

In spite of herself and the amazing orgasm she'd already received, Karis could feel herself absolutely dripping with need. One of her hands dipped between her parted legs, teasing at her slit with soft gasp of pleasure amid the gagging Lorath's cock pulled from the tightness of her throat. In a way, she felt it relaxing her throat, making it easier to take him deeper. She felt something tickling at her lips and nose, the scent of Lorath's musk overwhelming her senses.

Lorath must had detected the change somehow, and managed to force the last inch of his cock into Karis' maw. Her grip tightened on his ass, her hand stilling at her sex when she felt her nose bury into the farmer's groin. She heaved once, then quickly got her reflex back under control. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes, one slipping free as Karis opened her eyes to look up at Lorath.

He looked equally awed and pleased with her, and that expression alone made Karis' pussy quiver with excitement. She continued teasing herself, then, slipping two fingers easily into her cunt. Their eyes didn't break away from one another, but after a moment the knight on her knees felt the burning need for air overwhelm her own stubborn determination to please Lorath. She pulled against his grip, patting his hip.

Lorath didn't move, grinning down at her. "Ye wanted this, eh?" He reminded her, rolling his hips forward, forcing a gag from Karis. "Ye like it rough, is that it girl?" His large hands tightened their grip on her head before she could shake herself free, blinking rapidly up at him. "Don't worry, I'll give ye what ye need."

Slowly, too slow for Karis' comfort, Lorath began to withdraw his cock. He stopped when Karis was able to suck in a desperate breath, then thrust back in. Her throat still resisted the full length of the farmer's large member, but after a few more thrusts, that resistance faded. Groans of discomfort were gradually replaced by muffled moans of pleasure. 

Karis couldn't believe what the experience was doing to her body. She had felt a twinge of fear when he'd remained buried instead of giving her air, bordering on panic until he'd finally withdrawn enough for her to breathe. The treatment was becoming intoxicating, making her head swim with conflicting emotions and undeniably pleasurable sensations. Unnoticed to them both, she continued fingering her cunt, thrusting the digits in time to Lorath's motions. His rhythm had grown such that his heavy sac slapped against her chin again and again.

It was hard to focus on sight, and with one last glance at Lorath's pleased expression, she let her eyes roll and close. Lorath growled suddenly, his thumbs forcing her eyes open without compromising his hold on her head. "No," he rumbled down at her, "I want ye to look at me. Aye, like that, girl. Watch me as I fuck yer pretty little face."

The words turned her own more, and she obeyed without complaint. How could she even complain? He'd already ignored her other feeble, half-hearted attempts to get him to slow down, she felt there was no stopping, now. Lorath's hands moved, one going to cup the back of her head now that she'd stopped resisting while the other reached down to smear her drool across her exposed breasts.

"Lookit ye..." He breathed in the throes of pleasure, his pace growing more erratic. "Gods, girl... I'm gettin' close... I meant to fuck ye, but I ain't ever had no woman take me like this before." Lorath hilted himself and stayed there once more, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Move yer tongue... aye, just like that... you love this, don't you?"

'Do I..?' Karis had to ask herself, looking up at him as her vision blurred behind a veil of tears no sooner than they'd been wiped clear. She squirmed, but resisted the urge to fight him, distracting herself by plying her tongue as much as she could given how her mouth was stuffed. 'I do... yes... I do love this...' Karis moaned loud against his cock, knowing the sound would vibrate along his length.

"Fuck..." Lorath groaned, grinding gently against her face. He seemed to know when she needed to breathe before the need made itself apparent to her, because he pulled back and returned after she'd sucked in a breath. "Yer gonna drain me.... I want ye to swallow it all, ye hear me?" Lorath told her, looking her in the eye once more. Desire was writ plain across his features, overshadowing the compassion she'd seen there before.

It was all Karis could do to bob her head in acknowledgement. She hoped he could still fuck her, afterwards, but feared by draining him this way he wouldn't be able to give her the fulfillment that her needy cunt seemed to so desperately need. His tongue and fingers hadn't been nearly enough.

It didn't take too much longer for Lorath to reach his peak. He'd resumed thrusting into her face, fucking her hard for a few moments before slamming his cock down her throat hard, grinding against her face. Karis' tongue moved feverishly at the end, and she felt his cock pulsing while he unloaded down her throat. Instinctively, she tried to swallow, merely milking him further. 

Lorath withdrew, spilling a few final spurts of his cum onto her tongue, holding her while she caught her breath. "Let me see it." He told her before pulling free of the girl's mouth at last. Karis was momentarily confused by the request, but obeyed all the same. Panting for breath, she stuck her tongue out, curled to hold his creamy seed in a pool, letting the farmer see what he had sown. "Good girl, good." He smiled affectionately, rubbing the top of her head. "Swallow it."

Karis did as she was bade, adding it to the rest that had been deposited directly into her gullet. Without prompting, she showed her tongue once more, unable to help but grin as she did so. To her surprise, Lorath had hardly softened after his climax. She released his leg and took hold of his cock once more, stroking him back to his full length.

"Can you... can you continue?" She asked breathlessly, watching him intently. Karis was still teasing herself, but she knew it wasn't going to be enough to satisfy her. Already, her needy cunt was growing frustrated. "Please, take me Lorath..."

"Oh, I ain't done with ye yet, girl." Lorath promised. "Lie back, now."

Eagerly, Karis did so, moaning as she finally pulled her fingers away. As she laid back, the knight spread her legs wide, bent at the knee to display her drenched pussy for him to behold. Unable to help herself, she returned her fingers to her slit, spreading her labia to show him her pink.

Lorath finally joined her on the bed, making the mattress sink beneath his weight. He took hold of her legs at the ankles, stretching them out before practically folding Karis in half. Her ankles found the farmer's toned shoulders, her knees pinned against her heaving breasts. Karis reached for him, but he caught her hands instead, pinning them above her head with one hand of his own. She was effectively helpless, but made no efforts to writhe free of him.

She needed this more than she cared to admit.

'Why do I like this so much?' Karis wondered as she squirmed under Lorath, gasping when the weight of his cock fell heavily on her dripping pussy, smearing her arousal along her slit. 'I should be fighting this, right? I should not be so... so...' The thought slipped away from her when Lorath eased in the head of his cock, spreading her lips. Karis groaned, watching in fascination as his tool began to disappear between her legs. 

"S-slowly, Lorath..!" Karis gasped, feeling as much discomfort from being stretched as she felt pleasure. "Please... please, slowly..." 

Lorath gave her a shallow thrust, keeping his member coated in Karis' grool as much as it still glistened from her saliva. He gave another push, managing to gain a few more inches into her depths. The knight below him gasped, every muscle tightening from the shock of being penetrated by something she hadn't grown accustomed to. 

Karis looked up at Lorath to deliver a reprimand, but no sooner had she opened her mouth to speak did he withdraw and thrust again, harder, burying himself deeper than before. Her eyes rolled and her breath caught in her throat. She croaked in what might have been mistaken for pleasure, because Lorath wasted no time in doing it again.

Now, his cock pressed firmly against her cervix, his hips barely brushing her own. Karis had never felt so full before in her life. She'd known when giving him her mouth and throat, even by touching him, that he was going to be both large and problematic for her tight cunt. Her senses were overwhelmed by the sensation of fullness, of being stretched.

Her pussy clenched again and again, gripping him as much as she attempted to expel him. Lorath rolled his hips, scraping her insides in a way she hadn't thought possible. Karis tossed her head to the side, trying to find her words as a long moan was pulled from her. She tugged her wrists uselessly, his grip holding her like iron. Folded upon herself as she was, there was nothing Karis could do to get away from him.

Eyes fluttering open, she caught Lorath's gaze. She pulled on her hands again, pleading, "L-Let me go, Lorath." He looked at her hands, caught as she was. He squeezed a little tighter. "Please, it h-hurts... take it out, Lorath, I-I need time to-- augh!" He'd withdrawn his cock as she spoke, and slammed their hips together, giving Karis a taste of the fucking she was about to receive.

"I thought ye owed me a debt, girl." Lorath said, grinding their pelvises together, scrambling Karis' retort with pain and pleasure alike. "Isn't this what ye wanted?" He thrust once more, rocking Karis against the bed hard enough to make her breasts bounce in a way he liked. "Ye gave yerself to me, girl. You're mine, until I finish with ye." Another thrust, and this time a sharp moan from the helpless woman beneath him. "Ye understand?"

Karis wanted to be angry with him for his rough treatment of her, but couldn't make the words form on her tongue. Every time she tried, it was as if he knew, meeting her attempts and foiling them with his massive cock. For a moment she feared she might split apart, but she knew her body would conform to him out of necessity. 

Lorath loomed closer, his free hand taking her by the chin and making sure she faced him. "Do ye understand?"

Karis managed a nod, now that he hadn't punctuated the question with another thrust. 

"Say it." Lorath demanded, causing her to shiver.

"I-I understand..." Karis breathed, squirming again. 

"What?" He asked, and thrust harder than before. "What do you understand, girl?"

Karis cried out, unsure if it was in pain or pleasure. Certainly both, but to degrees she couldn't identify. "I-I am yours, Lorath..!" Karis said, breathless. She went still for him, hoping it was what he wanted.

"No," Lorath growled, squeezing her chin as he stole a kiss from her, his tongue quickly seeking and dominating her own. He rolled his hips, forcing ragged moans from Karis as he did so. When he finally pulled away, he added, "I want you to struggle."

Karis blinked at him uncertainly, panting from the kiss and the overwhelming fullness she felt. She managed a nod, tugging at her wrists once more. Her efforts brought a smile to his face, one that both scared and attracted her. Had she awakened something in him without knowing it?

She had little time to wonder, because Lorath finally started to move, no longer teasing her with his cock. He set a merciful pace, taking her in a long, slow strokes. Any effort Karis made to struggle seemed to encourage him, but even those efforts were becoming an afterthought for her. The discomfort had given way to pleasure, her sex yielding to Lorath's dominance.

Moans soon accompanied the slap of flesh against flesh as Lorath picked up the pace, his heavy sac slapping against her exposed ass with every pass. Karis could hardly think, and yet she knew that he was being gentle for the time being. She felt an orgasm building swiftly within her; her earlier teasing hadn't been much, but between her still sticky fingers and how she'd cum on Lorath's tongue, she was still sensitive.

He seemed to detect that she was getting close already, and maintained his leisurely pace. Karis squirmed occasionally, but those efforts were half-hearted, at best. "I-I'm close..." she moaned, locking her ankles at his shoulders, her body instinctively refusing to let him go. "Are you... are you close..?"

"No." Lorath said simply, only slightly increasing his pace. His eyes looked dark as they watched her swaying breasts. "I can... take a while..." He admitted softly, looking back up at her. "But yer gonna take care of that, one way or another."

His words chilled Karis, but they hardly distracted from her mounting pleasure. She wanted her hands free to grasp onto him, and tugged harder to no avail. Karis found herself using the leverage she had from her legs to pull herself into his thrusts, trying to ride him closer to the edge that Lorath was driving her towards. 

It was all she could do to hold on to him, but eventually, even her ankles lost their grip behind his neck. Karis bucked wildly as her orgasm crashed over her, more overwhelming than the one he'd licked her towards before. His cock felt impossibly large within her as her trembling quim gripped and squeezed, contracting with the waves of pleasure that stole her senses from her.

Karis must have blacked out for a moment, because when she opened her eyes, Lorath was looking down at her, still thrusting away. "...close." He'd been saying. "I'm close girl, jus' hold on..." Lorath's voice was strained with effort, his hips thrusting harder and faster now as he chased his own climax.

"S-stop.." Karis croaked weakly, tugging again on her wrists. He squeezed tighter, drawing a gasp of pain from her as he fucked her with reckless abandon. "Lorath, you're hurting me..!"

"Not done yet..." He groaned, pausing to adjust their position quickly. As if he'd sensed that Karis would try to squirm away, he wrapped his free arm around her legs and sat up, pinning her to him. He began hitting her in that sweet spot, making her race towards another orgasm far too quickly.

If she'd only struggled in play before, she tried to fight him in earnest, now. In spite of her exhaustion, Karis jerked and pulled in any way she could, which drew a growl from Lorath. He squeezed her wrists painfully, hard enough she thought they might break.

"Close now..." Lorath gasped, slamming into her mercilessly. "Gonna fill ye up..."

Karis' eyes widened, and she shook her head. "N-no, please..!"

He picked up his pace suddenly, fucking her with all the force he could muster, making Karis cry out in mixed pain and pleasure. His voice joined hers, and his final thrusts sent her tipping over the edge again. Everything went white - all her senses, her thoughts, everything blindingly white. Karis' eyes rolled and she lost all will to fight. Dimly she was aware of Lorath continuing a moment longer before he shoved himself as deep as he could, the head of his cock prying at her battered cervix as he unleashed his load.

---*---*---*---*---*---

The man who called himself Lorath looked down at his Pet, shedding the illusion he'd been wearing. Sun-darkened skin turned a few shades darker, taking on a complexion that was a dusky grey-black. Sharp, slanted eyes look down on the still panting, albeit unconscious form of Karis. She'd recover her senses in a few minutes, but by then, he'd be gone.

Long ears twitching, he concluded that no one had heard her final scream and come to investigate. That was good; he had no intentions of leaving a trail of bodies to make it apparent that she'd just given herself to the very same elf that she had recently 'escaped'.

Lorath - for that was his name, albeit one no one in this region was familiar - pulled his cock free from Karis' still spasming cunt, marveling at the way his seed began to spill from her. As tempted as he was to continue, he remained patient; that she had submitted to him as a kindly farmer mean that her training was taking hold. It wouldn't do to upset all his efforts thus far too soon.

Leaving no note or trace, Lorath abandoned Karis in the old farmhouse, trusting that the true owners would come back long after the elf had made good his escape.