A Knight's Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
Lenore finally shares the totality of Karis’ predicament…
2.4k words
4.64
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plunged back into darkness, mouth stuffed, Karis followed the incessant jerking of her leash as Lorath led her down the long, twisting corridors of her new prison. She might have tried to keep track of her surroundings if she wasn't so distracted by the burning of her sex. Not a painful burn, but one that drove her wild with need. She had lost all concept of time so long ago, she half wondered if she'd been left desperate for stimulation for days. 

Little did she know, it had only been half a day.

All thoughts of resistance were banished from her mind right now, such was her need to be pleasured. Had Lorath asked anything of her, she would do it without hesitation. She'd been eager to eat out Lenore both before and after she knew who now shared her captivity. She would have fucked her friend senseless, or worse, surrendered her own punishments unto her sister-knight for the promise of a single, sweet orgasm she had been denied for too long now.

Instead, it was Lenore who had chosen to undertake that burden of her own volition, if only to ease Karis' suffering. She would have been touched by the sentiment if she wasn't already desperate for relief of any kind. The constant tingling of her unused, dripping cunt was accompanied by the lingering, sweet taste of her friend's pussy on her tongue.

Eventually, Lorath led her into a room and pushed her to her knees. Karis rubbed her thighs together briefly for stimulation before Lorath slapped her exposed tits. "Did I say you could do that, Pet?" He snarled.

Karis whimpered, shaking her head in answer. Reluctantly, without being directed, she spread her knees so that she couldn't seek out any relief via friction. It was so, so hard to resist...

"That's better. Don't worry, you'll get your release soon enough, Pet. Now, be a good girl and stay still while I set you up..."

Lorath said nothing more as he manipulated Karis' bound form, adjusting her just as he wanted. The bindings about her arms were loosened and, for the first time since she'd been recaptured, her arms were free to stretch. With an effort of will, she refrained from reaching to satisfy herself, fearing the promise of a worse punishment not only for herself, but for Lenore, as well. 

Her arms were stripped of the strange garment that had previously bound them, but was soon replaced by another. Shoulders pulled back, hands clasped together in a singular glove, her arms were forced together as tightly as possible. Inch by inch, her new bondage was laced from hands up to her shoulders, keeping her arms painfully stretched back and unable to separate from one another. 

Next, she was made to kneel in a new device, one that closed about her knees with cuffs linked to a bar to keep her legs forcibly spread. If Karis were to entertain any desires of rubbing her thighs together for stimulation again, there would be no possibility of her doing so. Karis struggled, finding that the bar between her legs was rooted to the floor, immobilizing her.

The tether was removed from her hood, and the hook pulled from her ass, leaving Karis with a feeling of emptiness that was strangely more uncomfortable than the plug's formerly unwelcome presence inside her. She felt a tug at the back of her collar, realizing that there was some kind of loop there for Lorath to use, just like the one in front that her leash had been attached to. Coarse rope stretched down her back, hanging free as Lorath went to retrieve something.

A moment later, she felt something cold and slick pressing against her asshole. Karis' instinctively tightened her hole, which brought a chuckle of amusement from her captor. "Resist all you want... but this is going inside, whether you like it or not. Although, I can promise you that you'll learn to like it..."

Karis didn't struggle, and tried to relax, but her body's instincts had not yet been overwritten by Lorath's training to keep her from trying to repel this new intruder. It was soon evident that it was both longer and thicker than the hook that had been used, but just as promised, it was forced inside. The intruder popped inside, her asshole closing around the far end of the ball, almost gripping it inside of her.

Then another came along after the first, forcing her to open wider to admit it. Karis groaned through the gag as Lorath pushed it in, chuckling at her discomfort. "One more..." He whispered after the second popped inside. The third bulb on the plug was ridged with small bumps, each scraping her abused asshole in a way that was more pleasurable than Karis expected. She thought for certain this one would make her tear, but just as the worst of it came, the final bulb popped into her ass. 

Lorath teased her then, pushing and pulling so that the ridged bulb pried her asshole open again and again, but never pulled it free. Satisfied that he'd humiliated and stretched Karis enough, he pressed it in firmly. Karis could feel an eyelet of sorts on the end of the plug, and through this the coarse rope from before was threaded through, ensuring the plug couldn't be expelled from her ass no matter how hard she tried.

The rope came up between her legs, and Lorath spread her pussy lips around the rope, making her gasp in pleasure from that simplest of touches. Lorath made sure that her sensitive clit was caught between the ropes before he brought the rest of the length up, tying it off at the front of her collar. 

Karis soon found that the slightest movement of her head forward or back caused the rope to scrape between her pussy lips, stimulating her clit in a way that was either so painful it was pleasurable, or the other way around. She couldn't tell, but moaned as she experimented with the motion.

"I see you've found a way to entertain yourself, Pet..." Lorath said, resting a hand on Karis' shoulder. "I should have you know, I've added an agent to the rope against your sex... it might feel good now, but soon, that burning desire that's been tormenting you will be replaced with an itch you just can't seem to scratch, and a certain... inability to relieve yourself."

Karis' eyes widened behind the hood, and she jerked in protest, eliciting a laugh from her captor. She stopped testing the rope, and the stillness made her aware of a growing itch in her sex, just as promised. Karis whimpered through the gag, rolling her hips again to try and relieve the sensation. She merely spread the oil around her lips and clit even further.

"Now, stay put and try not to lose your wits while I go and retrieve your friend.. she did beg to join you in this, after all..."

Lorath's laughter was lost behind the slam of her cell door behind him as he left to get Lenore ready to join her.

---*---*---*---*---*---

As promised, Lenore didn't resist when Lorath came back to retrieve her, though she did appreciate a few precious moments to stretch her aching limbs before she was pressed into the exact same bondage as Karis. Her arms were pulled into a strict and unforgiving armbinder, a hood pulled over her head to obscure her sight, a phallic gag pressed into her mouth, constantly teasing the entrance of her throat.

In spite of the humiliation she felt at her predicament - one that she had all but volunteered for, she realized - Lenore couldn't help but feel aroused by her evolved confinement. In a way, her subconscious had wondered what it would be like to have been bound like Karis. Now, she had her answer.

Before long, she was marched blindly down the twisting corridors of her prison, led by a leash attached to her collar, a smear of cream applied to her pussy inside and out that made her burn with desire more than she'd felt having been left wanting at her friend's tongue. She was led so quickly that she could hardly use her thighs to stimulate herself, her hands unable to reach her sex in any way. 

By the time they arrived, Lenore was gasping in carnal need, and could hear whimpered groans that seemed to echo the noises she was making. A heavy door was closed behind her, and she was led to a position in the room before being pushed to her knees. 

Her knees touched some kind of padding that was secured about her upper calves and lower thighs, trapping her in her position. A bar between them kept her legs spread, so she could no longer attempt to relieve the burning desire that continued to build without end between her legs.

She could hear Karis groaning in front of her somewhere, the sound muffled by the gag that was a twin to her own. There was movement coming from her, too, but she couldn't quite make out what it was exactly. Struggling? Most likely; she was squirming, herself, but for an entirely different reason.

"I've brought your friend." Lorath taunted as he busied himself duplicating the bindings he'd placed on Karis so that Lenore was a perfect mirror of her bound and hooded sister-knight. "I daresay I can't tell the two of you apart. Well, once I've finished setting her up, I won't be able to, hehe..." He chuckled, fitting the crotch rope between Lenore's pussy lips and pinching her clit between them.

Already, she could feel something was different, but she was too distracted by the leverage she now had to stimulate herself that she didn't understand its devious design. It caught up to her soon, the itching of her pussy and clit, made worse by the enforced desire of the cream from earlier. Here there was stimulation, but not enough to satisfy her sexual needs or the itch that grew worse by the moment.

Karis' groans changed when she heard Lenore join in her song of frustrated discomfort, feeling for her friend. Lorath continued to move about, preparing the next stage of their predicament and training alike.

"I have some business to see to, my beloved sluts." Lorath said as he threaded ropes into their armbinders at the point made by their encased hands. He hooks the other end to the other's anal hook, so that if one woman tried to move her hands, she'd tug at the plug of the other to no avail. "But I've devised a way to punish and train you both at once. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as you hate it."

Lorath went to Karis first and removed her gag with a satisfying slurp and pop, marveling at how his Pet's tongue hung from her mouth, drooling over her own exposed tits. Karis was panting desperately, overcome with sensation too much to form words. Turning a crank, he move the steel frame of her bondage forward until a thick cockhead pressed against her tongue. 

Greedily, Karis opened her mouth wider to admit the toy as Lorath continued to guide her towards it. He stopped when he heard her gag, watching Karis attempt to pull away in vain with a grin. He went to Lenore next, removing her gag with a much different response, to his mixed amusement and disappointment.

"P-Please..." Lenore pegged, panting as he went to the crank and began to guide her towards her own toy to choke on. "Please, l-let us cum Master..! I can't take this, a-and Karis must be overco--augh?!" Lenore faltered when the toy met her lips and slid into her mouth, forcing it wider than the gag had. 

"You asked for this, slut." Lorath reminded her. He stopped the crank when her gag reflex kicked in, making her grind her hips jerkily against the oiled rope tormenting her sex in a futile instinct to pull away from the cock. "All the two of you need to know is how to take a cock, and you'll be doing this for hours until I return, so you had best get used to your denial and accept your fates while I'm away."

Lenore's eyes widened in her hood, and she pulled frantically on her binds. The jerking of her arms yanked on Karis' plug, making the other girl whimper and groan. She started pulling back, giving Lenore the same treatment. Lorath laughed at them.

Lorath grabbed the final piece of the puzzle and linked it to Karis' collar first. She was so sex-crazed that he knew she'd take it easier, first. It was a short bar with a hook on either end, intended to link the women to one another without any slack. He cranked Karis' frame closer to the double-ended cock mounted between them, cutting off her air supply so that he could link the bar to Lenore's collar.

Karis began to choke on the cock in her throat, pulling against it - and subsequently pulling Lenore deeper onto her end, choking her friend in order to get her own breath. Lenore gagged, panicked, thrashing her arms to torment her sister while trying to drag herself off the cock and pulling Karis back on.

"Only one of you gets to breathe at a time." Lorath told them, after watching them choke one another back-and-forth for a few moments. "So you had best learn to share. Maybe give the other a tug when you need air..." He teased, and pulled on Karis' armbinder while pushing Lenore's head forward onto the cock to give Karis a chance to breathe. "Like so."

He waited, pulling his hands away from Lenore and watched as she forced herself to endure the toy in her throat while Karis gasped and sputtered around her own. When she could take no more, Lenore pulled on Karis' plug and tried pulling back. Karis resisted a moment, then took the plunge for her friend, taking her toy deeper than before so Lenore could breathe easier.

All the while, the crotch ropes continued to torment their aching, needy cunts, every movement offering just enough stimulation to almost satisfy the itch, but never enough to bring them the kind of pleasure they truly craved. Lorath watched them do this for a few minutes, delighting in the choking, gagging and slurping noises they made between frustrated moans.

"When I return," Lorath said as he made for the door, "I will see which of you can take me the longest down your throat without relenting. The winner gets to cum. Think on that while I'm gone."

Karis was choking the cock down as the door opened, and the last thing Lorath heard before he shut it behind him was a panicked, muffled scream of protest from Lenore before leaving them to languish in their predicament.