A Knight's Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Karis and Lenore compete for the last time...
5.2k words
4.69
1.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll see which of you can take me the longest down your throat without relenting. The winner gets to cum...'

Lorath's words replayed in Karis' mind over and over, a taunt as much as an encouragement. She could be competitive at times, but never before had she felt so motivated to obtain a goal as she did right now. The burning desire deep within her dripping sex, the incessant itch of her lips and clit that no amount of grinding against the crotchrope could satisfy, the back-and-forth contest with Lenore all combined to make Karis something beyond desperate for release.

She wondered what had driven Lenore to follow her, and worse, how she could have seemingly submitted to Lorath with so little resistance. Karis had fought, at first, and even now still entertained the idea of defiance when an opportunity arose. But no such chance had presented itself in the past day.

Her prolonged denial of release, the cruel torment of the arousing cream and itchy oil both weighed heavily on her will, making it all but impossible to retain her wits. Not one but two contests with one of her best friends had gone further to wear her down. If she lost again, Karis was certain she would be forced to surrender through sheer lust alone.

"Gauck..!" Karis choked the dildo down her throat as Lenore took her turn to catch her breath. As she relaxed her throat, she rolled her hips, trying again to satisfy the itch that divided her attention between her oral trial and the needs of her mound. The crotchrope pulled tight against her labia, pinching her clit between the strands. Whatever oil had been used must have had some kind of property that reduced the pleasure she felt. No amount of grinding and pulling could bring her closer to the edge she sought.

Her head swam with desire as she deprived herself of oxygen. She imagined that it was Lorath's cock down her throat, and the thought brought a pleasant tingle to her sex. She let out the softest of moans against the cock in her throat, eyes rolling. She tugged on Lenore's plug with her bound arms and pulled back.

"Aughk..!" Lenore gagged on the cock, resisting a moment as she tried to relax her throat as Karis had learned. Her friend was struggling with this task. Their shared predicament seemed to be taxing Lenore's resolve and patience far more than it was doing to Karis. At this rate, Karis was becoming more confident that she'd win their next contest when Lorath returned to test them again.

Lenore gagged hard and pulled back without signaling Karis. "Shlluurp..!" Was the noise she made, coughing and gasping for breath as she pulled Karis down her own dildo forcibly, too early for her liking.

"Glurk... auughk..!" Karis gagged in protest, squirming helplessly as she fought down her gag reflex. She tugged on Lenore's plug again, but the bar between them was unyielding. Lenore wasn't letting her up for air..! "Lenngh...! Plshs...!" Karis tried begging around the thick toy in her throat. She jerked hard on Lenore's plug, pulling against their shared tether.

Lenore continued to resist her as she caught her breath, but eventually, she realized she had no choice but to relent. "Sh-shorry..." She managed around her toy, leaning into it so that Karis could pull back.

Karis coughed lightly when she was able to gasp in some air, panting desperately. Her sex was all but flooding with juices, her arousal cranked up by her predicament. The more she choked and struggled, the more aroused she seemed to get. It was humiliating, moreso than anything Lorath had enforced upon her thus far.

What she hated most was how much she was beginning to enjoy it all.

Lenore tugged on her plug. Karis resisted a little longer, trying to calm herself enough to get a proper breath, and descended once more.

---*---*---*---*---*---

As time passed, Karis and Lenore settled into a rhythm, each taking their turn in choking down their respective toy. Without any means to properly communicate beyond muffled nonsense and the tugging of the others' plug in her ass, it had taken them nearly half an hour to work something out and understand their unspoken agreement.

Whenever she leaned forward, she could feel the crotchrope pull taut against her sex. Choking on cock was an opportunity to scratch the ever present itch, rolling one's own hips in a vain effort to obtain just the smallest amount of stimulation to stave off lust-indued delirium. They each resisted, at first. They tried to. But their bodies betrayed them, and their fraying wits gradually followed.

Within the first hour of their predicament, Karis was eager for her turn to choke. She dove on the cock with glee, her throat trained to relax. She pressed her nose to the rubbery base, letting her eyes roll as she counted the seconds. Moaning softly over the cock, she rolled her hips, enjoying the way that it pulled against the plug filling her ass, how the rope scraped against her clit.

Within another hour, Lenore was little better. She'd managed to get her throat to cooperate, but still had to fight her gag reflex now and then. She was moaning, too, seeking the same stimulation that Karis did.

"Sshhllrpp..."

"Glauk..! Mmmhhnn...."

"Aughk..! Nnnmmh...."

Back and forth, every thirty seconds like clockwork, each girl slurped and choked, moaned and writhed, creating a lewd chorus of debauched desire that filled their ears with the promise that, eventually, one of them would find release...

---*---*---*---*---*---

Lorath watched from the trees, making no sound or movement. Unless they knew precisely where to look, the knights wouldn't be able to spot him in his vantage point. His elven eyes could pick out the details of their armor at this distance, while they would have struggled to so much as make out the shape of the slaver hiding among the trees.

They had found Karis' disturbed camp and were caring for her neglected horse. One of them was trying to find a trail, but Lorath had concealed it a long time ago. Nature had since aided in his efforts of concealment.

It stayed this way for some time, he watching and they searching, but eventually finding nothing. One of the knights, a large and imposing man, cursed loudly. He raked a hand across his bearded face, speckled with white and grey, and rounded on one of his companions.

"You should have kept her from leaving!" He yelled. "What were you thinking, Haldon?"

"She wouldn't hear it." Haldon replied calmly, though he looked angry, to. Angry, and ashamed. "I wanted to send everyone we had after her. Hell, I was ready to send all the recruits, lead them myself!"

The big knight stalked back towards their horses. "Damn it all, boy. Not only have you lost Karis, but you let Lenore go alone, too? They're both as good as gone."

Haldon looked around. "There's little sign of a struggle. No blood drawn, no body. They're alive, Master, I can feel it."

"And can your feelings guide us to them?" He snapped back. "No, they might be alive, but they might be wishing they weren't! Don't you see what this is?"

Haldon paled, but he didn't speak. Lorath grinned from his vantage point.

"These lands are littered with bandits and thugs, some of them worse than others. Worst among them all, though, are the slavers. The free cities have always been a ripe hunting ground, and here in the countryside, any woman caught alone is as good as gone."

Haldon swallowed, and shook his head. "We don't know that."

"We don't." The master conceded, mounting up. "But we had best pray they simply got lost, or are being held for ransom."

The knights took Karis' abandoned belongings with them, and rode deeper into the woods - but not in the right direction. Lorath waited long enough to be certain they weren't doubling back before he finally moved, eager to make it back to his dungeon.

---*---*---*---*---*---

Lorath approached the door to their cell quietly, although they wouldn't be able to hear him, anyway. The entire dungeon was riddled with wards and enchantments, the keys to which were locked within the elf's cavernous mind. He stopped outside the door, murmured a word of power, and listened as the sound-proofing was lifted.

A smirk spread across his face when he heard just what he'd been expecting to. The lewdest of slurping, of gagging on cock, interspersed with wanton moans of frustrated, denied pleasure. Both women within were whimpering when it wasn't their turn at the cock, or moaning when they were choking it down.

Lorath replaced the soundproofing out of habit, and unlocked the door. As soon as he inched it open on smoothed hinges, their sounds of desperation increased. They knew he was back, and each was desperate to prove her worth. What had been a slow and practiced rhythm before was swiftly abandoned in favor of clear competition.

Lenore won out, in the end; she'd been a captive for less time, and had more strength left to her. She overpowered her sister-knight, shoving herself down onto the cock. No amount of tugging on her plug deterred her, and Karis visibly struggled to push forward.

Both of them were squirming in their bondage. Lorath walked a slow circle around them, drinking in the sight of their quivering forms just aching to be touched. He'd left them for a few hours and was surprised they still had some energy to them. No matter the soreness of their limbs due to their restraints, their desire for release seemed to push them onwards.

"I see you've been hard at work." Lorath said mockingly, grasping onto the crank to Lenore's metal frame. He began to unwind it, pulling her off the cock while simultaneously pulling Karis onto it. He watched as she swallowed every inch until she was forced down onto the base, and removed the bar that had linked them together by their collars.

"P-Please..." Lenore whimpered, panting. She squirmed, trying to seek out Lorath as much as she teased herself with the bondage remaining to her. "Please, please, I need it, please..."

"Hush, slut." Lorath told her, pushing the penis-gag from before back into Lenore's mouth to shut her up, then moved to Karis' crank. She could have pulled off of her cock now that she was no longer being pulled onto it, but she remained where she was, taking the dildo balls-deep. She was moaning and rolling her hips, clearly enjoying herself. "You still have to earn the right to cum."

He turned Karis' crank next, pulling her off the dildo. To the girl's credit, she tried leaning forward as far as her bondage allowed, trying to keep the cock in her mouth. She came off of it with a pop, a line of drool connecting the tip of the dildo to her tongue and lips. She was panting, open-mouthed, and didn't try to beg.

"Hmm.. that's exactly what I love to see from an obedient Pet." Lorath said, appraising her while one hand cupped her cheek. He pushed his thumb into her mouth, and she instantly went to work sucking and tonguing the digit. Karis whimpered when he pulled his thumb free with a pop, sticking her tongue out again, expectant. "You've earned the first try. Let's see how high you can set the bar for your friend..."

Lorath pulled his pants down and took a hold of his cock, already half hard from having watching the girls compete. He slapped his cock down on her tongue, and Karis began to service him, licking him vigorously and trying to get him into her mouth. He kept pulling his cock away, teasing her and making her pull hard against her plug and crotchrope to reach him.

It took only a minute of this to get him fully erect, and then he took her head in his hands. Karis stilled, as if sensing what was to come. She opened her mouth wider. She already knew she could take him to the base, he'd tricked her into it already. Karis relaxed her throat, wiggling her hips as if to entice him further, moaning greedily like a bitch in heat.

"Deep breath." Lorath told her, and she obeyed. Only then did he plunge his cock into her loosened throat until her nose pressed against his groin. Karis moaned softly against him, and although she was supposed to endure for as long as she coudl and nothing else, she even tried to service him, still. Her tongue moved as much as it could given the reduced space in her mouth. With effort, she was able to reach his balls, licking at them teasingly while he remained buried in her throat.

Lorath smiled down at her hooded face. For all the resistance she'd shown him before, it was immensely satisfying to see how she'd been reduced to such a greedy slut. All because of a denied orgasm and a few balms to urge her along.

With the way they were, all Karis had to do was pull off his cock when she wanted to breathe; he didn't hold her down or push his hips forward in a way that would it difficult for her. For once, she had the means to control what was being done to her... at least to this singular, limited degree.

Her tongue continued to massage his balls and the underside of his cock. It wouldn't be enough to make him cum, but if he'd fucked her throat before hilting himself, he could have filled her up all the same.

A minute passed, and Karis finally stopped trying to pleasure him, focused now on her breathing. Now and then, she exhaled, but couldn't drawn in any breath from how stuffed she was.

Five seconds later, she showed signs of distress. She jerked her shoulders, resisting the instinct to withdraw from him.

Ten more seconds and she finally gagged on him. She began to shake slightly, her body beginning to revolt against her mind, demanding air that she was determined to deprive herself of.

Watching her struggle was a true treat to Lorath, but he knew it would end, eventually. Karis nearly made it a full two minutes before she pulled off of his cock, gasping and sputtering for air. She devolved into desperate sobs, twisting and rolling her hips in abject frustration.

Lorath retrieved Karis' penis-gag and pushed it into her mouth to muffle her sobbing and keep her from distracting him and Lenore. He turned to the latter slut in question, tugging the gag from her mouth.

Lenore was panting still, her anxiety seeming to rule her. Karis had been calm and composed by comparison, and he wondered briefly at the relative discipline of either woman outside of their imposed predicaments. Was Karis the better Knight, the patient and calculating one? Lenore seemed fiery and to have put up a better fight, but she had also been the one to submit more readily to him.

"Your turn, slut. You have quite the time to beat." Lorath said, slapping his cock against her cheek. "Open wide and breathe deep." He directed, sliding into her throat just as easily as he'd done to Karis.

Apparently, the training for Lenore hadn't been enough to completely dominate her gag reflex. As soon as his cock slid in, although her throat yielded, the girl gagged involuntarily, her body convulsing in distress. She squirmed, but didn't try to pull away. She gagged again, struggling to keep her body under control.

He almost wished he had taken off her mask so he could watch the tears in her eyes, see them roll back every time she gagged on his length. This was better, though; training them while depriving them of various senses and freedoms always yielded better results, and was certain to break even the strongest wills.

After a minute of gagging and squirming, Lorath had to admit that he was pleasantly surprised by Lenore. In spite of her struggle, the girl was surely determined to win this latest contest. Karis might've been broken down into a more willing and desperate slut, but Lenore still had enough fight in her that she was willing to compete, no matter the cost.

Lenore gagged harder, slobbering noisily down her hooded chin and all over Lorath's groin. Still, she persisted. He had been convinced that she would fail, but she was hanging on doggedly. She put no effort into trying to please him, understanding her assignment better than her counterpart; outlast Karis.

"Almost there..." Lorath said softly, making his cock throb and twitch in Lenore's throat, tempting her to give up. Instead, she pressed harder into his groin, shoulders squirming back and forth as she fought against her own asphyxiation.

Behind him, Karis moaned in distress. She must have been counting the seconds and knew she was in danger of being beaten. The noises she made only seemed to motivate Lenore further.

Lenore continued gagging harder, sputtering in a vain attempt to get some air in around the thick meat lodged in her throat. Her body began to shake outside of her control, and through sheer effort of will alone, the girl held on. Lorath was impressed; Karis was fun to torment because of her pride and the way that she begged. Lenore was fun for another reason entirely.

Lorath grinned as Lenore passed the mark. "Almost," He lied, rolling his hips forward. He expected that to do it for her, and although she convulsed, she pressed on. He let it go on a few more seconds before giving her head a pat. "That's it, slut. You've won."

Lenore pulled off without hesitation, clearly desperate for air. She coughed and sputtered, barely managing to keep from retching onto the floor. Like Karis before her, she sobbed uncontrollably, her body shaking in open revolt. Overwhelmed with desire, with a need to scratch an insatiable itch, to take in a breath, to stretch her limbs, to so much as see where she was -- it was all too much for her.

Lorath turned to Karis who screamed into her gag, tugging frantically at her bindings. She was angry, no doubt, furious that she'd lost yet again, in spite of how much effort she had put forth. Once again, her friend had managed to outperform her, and she'd be denied her much-needed orgasm even longer.

"I was so sure it would be you, Pet." Lorath told Karis, patting her cheek. "You could hear how much she struggled, couldn't you? Did you believe it would be you who won? Were you convinced that you'd finally get to cum?" He laughed at her as she nodded frantically. "You'll have to try harder next time."

Coming around behind Lenore, he reached down and rubbed a hand over her swollen pussy lips. Lenore jerked, then bent forward to better present her ass to him, heedless of how the crotchrope bit cruelly into her tortured sex. His fingertips found her clit, and began to tease.

"You need to cum, don't you?" Lorath asked her. His fingertips were already soaked in her juices.

"P-Please..." Lenore breathed. "I-I can't take it anymore, please...!"

Lorath pulled his hand away, and Lenore sought for those fingers desperately, whining in her denial. "As before, I'm going to offer you a choice again. A very, very hard choice." He stood to remove Lenore's hood, and took a handful off her hair. "Look at her. See how desperate she is?"

Lenore blinked through her tears, a vision of Karis' bound and hooded form swimming into bleary focus. She could see how her sister-knight writhed in contempt, drooling wantonly around the gag occupying her sore mouth.

"You could take her place." Lorath said, releasing Lenore's hair. She continued to watch Karis as he taunted her. "You could forfeit your well-earned victory right now. I'll give you the renewed torment reserved for her, and make her watch as I do so before I fuck her to orgasm after sweet orgasm. She's been denied for so long..."

Lenore and Karis both whimpered at his words. Lenore wanted to take his offer, but then she felt Lorath's hand cupping her mound again, giving her seomthing more to grind her hips into. It wasn't enough, not with the oil and cream keeping her from reaching anything resembling satisfaction.

"It's your choice, slut." Lorath prompted her. "I'll even sweeten the deal, and make it that much harder to choose." His hand pressed harder against her pussy, fingertips prodding her swollen clit.

"Whoever I fuck gets a chance to escape." Lorath whispered in her ear, spreading the crotchrope to either side of Lenore's labia so he could slip two fingers inside of her. She moaned, it felt so heavenly. She rolled her hips into his hand eagerly. "You came here to save your friend, didn't you? Well, now is your chance, slut. Surrender to me, watch me fuck her brains out, and then I'll let her go."

12