A Knight's Submission Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karis squirmed and struggled harder. Lenore fixed her gaze on her friend's hooded features, trying to read her addled mind. What would Karis have done? What would she have her do? She looked so desperate, more desperate than Lenore felt, even with the way she'd been teased just now.

She would regret either decision, she knew. But Karis had already suffered for so long, and she likely lacked the wits to get home safely, to try and organize a rescue. Lenore knew that she could fare better in that regard. Lorath said there was no hope, but maybe...

"Choose, slut." Lorath said. "Or I'll deny and keep you both. You have ten seconds."

Lenore couldn't look away from Karis. Her heart broke in her chest, knowing what must be done. She didn't have the resolve to endure any more of Lorath's torments, she was already half-broken as it was. The past day was going to haunt her for the rest of her life. She already feared that her libido would be forever changed.

"M-Me." Lenore croaked, before she could run out of time. "I-I choose me. Fuck me. Please, please fuck me..."

Lorath grinned. He had half-expected her to try and take Karis' place, but was delighted to see that she would sell out her sister-knight as readily as she would compete so fervently to deny her.

"As you wish." Lorath said, pleased with the result. He walked over to Karis then, untying her hood from behind the girl's head, letting it flop forward over the gag that still occupied her mouth. With a little effort, he worked it free, tossing it aside. He pressed on the gag to elicit a gag from the bound girl, chuckling.

"Be a good girl and watch closely. This is what you worked so hard for, I want you to remember this failure so it doesn't happen again." Lorath patted her cheek, smearing her saliva over her face before returning to Lenore. He pulled her hood off as well, letting her red hair hang lank about her face, streaked with sweat.

It took a moment for both women to see clearly. Karis hadn't seen anything for the better part of an entire day, whereas Lenore had only been hooded for a few hours. Karis was still trying to blink her sight back into focus by the time Lorath had released Lenore from her frame and positioned a padded stool beneath her abdomen.

Although her legs were left free, she lacked the energy to put up any kind of resistance. What would it matter? She had just begged him to fuck her, not to mention that her arms were still bound firmly behind her back. As if to remind herself, she tugged against her own plug still occupying her sore ass.

Lorath gathered a fistful of Lenore's hair, pulling her head up so she was looking at Karis. Her friend was glaring at her, jaw set as she bit down on the gag willing her mouth. Karis jerked when they made eye contact, struggling against her bonds.

"My, she looks angry, doesn't she?" Lorath teased. "I think you would be, in her position. Don't you agree, slut?"

"J-Just get it over with..." Lenore said between clenched teeth, aching for release. It was hard looking at Karis this way, to see the fate that she would be leaving her in. If she could just get away, and find help in time...

"Ah!" Lenore cried when Lorath smacked her ass sharply with his free hand.

"That's no way to show your gratitude." Lorath said, tugging harder to crane her neck back towards him. "Are you sure you want it?"

Swallowing her pride, panicked that he'd deny her and go back on his promise, Lenore didn't hesitate. "I-I do!" She exclaimed, trying to push her hips back towards him. She brushed his bare legs. Something thick and slick throbbed against her thighs. "Please, f-forgive me-- fuck me, please! Please, please fuck me, I neeed it!"

Lorath released her, giving her ass another slap. "That's better." He said, reaching between her thighs, kicking her legs apart. "Open wide, slut. This won't be gentle."

Lenore spread her legs further, feeling her pussy clench in mixed fear and excitement. She did need it, that much was true, but she'd just choked on his cock for over two minutes, and that had been a struggle.

His cock slapped down on her ass, then slid down slowly between her cheeks, passing over the thick plug kept in her ass by the crotchrope. Lenore moaned softly in anticipation. She could feel her own fluids dripping down her thighs.

"Look at each other." Lorath demanded. Lenore looked up, but Karis was hanging her head in defeat. "If you want any hope of cumming, Pet, you'll do as I say. Look at your friend as I fill her up."

Karis lifted her gaze, staring Lenore in the face. The anger was gone, now, replaced with a defeated acceptance of her fate. And... was that envy?

Lenore moaned when she felt his cock slide past her lips, spreading her open. Instinctively, her walls clamped down, making it harder for the elf to push into her, no matter how sopping wet she was. He gripped her by the hips, withdrawing somewhat before plunging forward again, gaining a couple more inches.

Every forceful shove dragged a visceral moan from Lenore, leaving her gasping for air as she was filled up more and more. She felt her pleasure peaking like never before. This was the satisfaction she had needed, but still not enough to get her off. Not yet, anyway.

Before long, Lorath bottomed out inside of her, the head of his cock pressing firmly against her cervix while his hips met her ass. He rolled his hips, grinding into Lenore, and she couldn't help but return the gesture enthusiastically. It felt so good, so right.

Sex was never going to be the same for her.

"I-I'm sorry, Kari..." Lenore gasped, lips tugging up into a smile of pleasure and relief. "It f-feels.. fuck, s-so good..!" Speech became difficult when Lorath moved his hips with purpose. It only took a few strokes to coat his length properly, and now he slid through her tunnel with ease, no matter how blissfully tight Lenore was.

He was gentle, at first, but that was soon discarded as he picked up speed. His thighs clapped against hers, hips making her ass shake with each impact. The clapping became wetter as her free-flowing juices coated her thighs. Lorath rleased her hips, one hand grasping onto the rope connected to her plug, using it as a handhold and pulling her roughly into his thrusts. Lenore hardly cared; she had never felt so good before in her life.

The humiliation was forgoten, overtaken by ecstasy. Her eyes lolled, and she could no longer focus on Karis' face. She was in heaven, and could feel hours of sexual tension building up to the finest, needle-tip point. Her entire beingcentered on that point, climbing towards it closer and closer with every stroke of that cock inside of her.

"That's it, you fucking slut." Lorath growled, fucking her harder. His free hand found her collar and pulled against it from behind, choking Lenore. "Cum for me, slut. Cum for your Master. Taste that sweet release!"

Lenore leaned against her collar when her orgasm struck her, choking off her own supply of air even further rather than trying to relieve it. She came hard, squirting against his cock. He didn't slow down, but maintained his pace. Every time their hips met, she gasped softly in bliss.

She was quickly devolving into a mess of sensation and pleasure, and it was impossible to care.

Lorath wasn't finished with her, yet. He fucked her like an animal, heedless of the overstimulation that he knew she'd be falling prey to. She squirmed, now. She tried to resist, moaning and screaming. He released her collar, smacking her ass sharply as he fucked her.

Within seconds, Lenore was cumming again. She moaned incoherently, body tensing and convulsing beneath him. She was helpless to stop him, just the way he liked it. Her pussy had become a merciless vice, and if he withdrew too far, he knew he'd have trouble getting back in.

He fucked her hard and deep, without remorse, and watched Karis the whole time. She was utterly defeated, and jealous, and humiliated. But there was still a subtle spark in her eye that needed to be burnt out. He'd see to that after he dealt with Lenore.

By the time Lenore had climaxed for a third time and rapidly approached a forurth, Lorath hilted inside her, spilling his seed directly into Lenore's womb. Her pussy milked his cock perfectly, still spasming from the previous orgasms, still anticipating just one more. He wasn't going to give it, now that he was finished with her.

He stayed that way for some time, catching his breaht. "Good girl..." Lorath said, but to which of them, neither could tell. He pulled out of Lenore with an audible pop, watching as her pussy gaped at him. After a moment, some of his seed began leaking from the opening.

Lenore whined, head hanging as she gasped for breath, body limp in her bondage. There was no resistance left to her, no more energy. Lorath retrieved another, simpler plug, and pushed it into her dripping cunt to keep the rest of his fluids from spilling out, thencovered it with the crotchrope. He was going to let Lenore go, this was true, but he had no intentions of releasing her from her bindings.

The loss of such equipment was always worth knowing what it did to his captives as they struggled to find their way back to civilization, only to be tormented by their would-be rescuers... if they even found anyone decent to help them.

"Think about your failure here." Lorath told Karis as he began leading Lenore from the room, giving her no time to rest as he pulled her to her feet. Without waiting for a reply, he locked the door behind him, leaving Karis alone to contemplate her uncertain future.

12