A Krissmas Karole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Past Karole was unaccustomed to thoughtful foreplay, her entire sex life so far is limited to her own fingers, and two encounters with a sweaty redneck boy she knew in high school. She stood up but the sensation continued. Confused, she looked around the room and prepared to run.

"This is the carrot you guys, our lucky husband is going to get the kinkiest Christmas present ever, a ménage à cinq, and he's not even going to know. Everything he does to her, we all enjoy. Girls, we are overdressed for this," grinned Future Karole, and both Karole and Past Karole's spectral clothing disappeared. Future Karole came up behind Past Karole and put her arms around the terrified yet stimulated girl. "Shhhh, it's ok. This is going to be good... it's going to be soooo good."

Past Karole began to whimper and shudder as Happy Karole's husband added a second finger and slowly began to slide his digits in and out, in and out, inch by slow, delicious inch. "Oh, you wonderful fucker," Happy Karole gasped. Near her, on the floor, Karole enjoyed every sensation that was now coursing through Happy Karole's nervous system.

Future Karole reached around from behind Past Karole and began to fondle Past Karole's large, firm breasts. "God how I miss being able to defy gravity with these things," said Future Karole. "Were these as sensitive back then?" she asked as she began pinching and rolling Past Karole's nipples between her fingers. The moment she did that, Happy Karole gasped and signed "Oh baby!" and clutched her breasts.

"Breastfeeding made 'em more sensitive," whispered Future Karole into Past Karole's ear. "You're going to love being able to come just from this," she said as Karole joined her suckling on the overwhelmed teens breasts.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to me?" groaned an even happier Happy Karole.

Future Karole released her mouth from Past Karole's perfect boob and winked at Karole. "Masturbating," she said with a huge grin.

Karole laughed around a mouthful of Past Karole's breast, "Yeah," she though, "I'm sucking on my own nipple, I'm stroking my own clit," as her fingers found Future Karole's pussy. She nipped Past Karole's left nipple and felt a shock of delicious pain suddenly radiating from her own left nipple. Future Karole must have nipped Past Karole's right nipple because Karole suddenly felt it in her right nipple too.

Suddenly all four Karoles froze; delicious, wet, warm, snaky thrills started emanating from their assholes. Happy Karole and Future Karole began to moan in anticipation while Karole and Past Karole tried to figure out what was causing that delicious but weird pleasure. Never had the two felt pleasure from back there before. "That is so..." Karole gasped. Never in her life had she thought of someone touching her ass before, but now she feels a tongue back there.

Past Karole whimpered, both her anus and her pussy were being stimulated but she also had two mouths sucking on her nipples. Her legs started to go out on her, and she sagged to the floor bringing the other two spirit Karoles with her.

Happy Karole and Mr. ///// ///// moved and lay on their sides facing each other now, stimulating each other with their hands. As the couple kissed, ///// /////'s fingers slid in and out of Happy Karole's pussy while Happy Karole stroked his hard cock. "God he's a good kisser," sighed Future Karole.

"He's good with his fingers too," whispered Past Karole.

But Karole only looked at her hand, the hand that felt ///// /////'s fat cock, damn that thing was big! Karole realized what she wanted for Christmas.

"Come on honey," whispered Happy Karole when her lips were unoccupied. "Krissy still sleepwalks."

///// ///// eased his fingers out of Happy Karole's twat and delicately licked her juices from them, then Happy Karole leaned forward and kissed his lips, then she tugged the waist band of his sweatpants down a little and kissed the head of his cock which was shiny with his pre-cum. Past Karole, Future Karole, and Karole all tasted his cock when she did that. Past Karole made a face of displeasure causing Future Karole to wink at Karole and whisper, "Beginner."

Laughing, Karole followed Happy Karole and her mystery husband into their master bedroom where Happy Karole dropped her new robe on the love seat then turned and yanked ///// /////'s sweatpants down. His cock sprang up and flicked Happy Karole in the chin. "I'll never get tired of that," she grinned.

Before the three spirit Karoles were ready they each felt a large, thick cock slide deep into their mouths. Happy Karole was kneeling in front of ///// ///// and he began to slowly fuck her mouth. His hands held her head still as he slowly slid that big thick cock in and out of her mouth. Karole was overwhelmed by the feeling of the thick stalk of flesh sawing in and out of her mouth, even though her mouth wasn't open. That cock was big, hard, and so very, very masculine, the flavor of his precum was an aphrodisiac to Karole, and from the smirk on Future Karole's face it affected her the same way too.

Past Karole was a different story, at 18 the only cock that ever penetrated her was attached to Mickey Fields, a quarterback for their high school football team. At the time Karole thought it was a pretty good size cock, but she eventually learned it was, as they say in South Georgia, "no big thang." Now Past Karole's mouth felt like it was being skewered by a baseball bat. Karole went over to Past Karole and hugged her from behind as the terrified teenager sagged to her knees. Future Karole kneeled in front of Past Karole and tried to comfort her by kissing her mouth and saying "It's ok! In the future this is what you're going to live for."

As Future Karole kissed and consoled the Past Karole, Karole began massaging Past Karole's impossibly firm breasts and pinching her cute little nipples. Ten years and a child, along with the constant tug of gravity makes changes to a woman's breasts and Karole forgot how firm her breasts used to be. While Karole massaged Past Karole's breasts, Future Karole reached down and began to gently run her fingers around Past Karole's clit causing the panicked teen to whimper in the combined sensations of the mouth fucking and the gentle clit massage.

But there was another whimpering coming from Happy Karole. She sucked and slobbered on the cock that was sliding in and out of her mouth and throat, but she was also glancing over to the spot where the other three Karoles were gathered, in front of the love seat. Karole pinched Past Karole's nipple hard bringing a whimper from Past Karole and Happy Karole. "She can feel what we do to each other," said Karole to Future Karole.

"That's right," grinned Future Karole who then reached between Past Karole's legs and roughly massaged her pussy. Past Karole gasped and groaned while Happy Karole grunted and leaned forward and swallowed as much cock as she could. Future Karole was ready for that because she's been doing it for years, but Karole and Past Karole still have well developed gag reflexes. When they felt ///// /////'s cock strike the back of their throats, even though it was a phantom cock, they both gagged and choked.

By the time they had stopped coughing and gagging, Happy Karole had stood up and led ///// ///// to the bed where he laid her down and started to nip and suckle at her breasts. "No," whispered Happy Karole, "Enough foreplay, I can't wait. Let's do it now."

///// ///// took his place between Happy Karole's legs and rubbed his cockhead up and down between her folds. Happy Karole purred with pleasure and feeling that sensation between their own labia the spirit Karole's responded with the same sound. And then ///// ///// eased his cock into his wife, Happy Karole. All four Karoles groaned as his thick cock stretched Happy Karole's cunt wide open, Happy Karole and Future Karole groaned at the familiar feeling of blissful sex, Karole groaned as the dick of her dreams stretched her pussy like never before, and Past Karole groaned in shock as the fat cock split her wide open. Four Karoles separated by over a decade of life giving four different reactions to the same cock.

On the bed, Happy Karole hooked her arms under her knees and held her legs wide open. "God damn it, fuck me!" she growled and ///// ///// obeyed his wife's demand. As the fucking increased tempo, Happy Karole dug her heels into the bed and grabbed ///// /////'s ass cheeks and pulled him into her with each thrust.

On the other side of the room, Past Karole, the eighteen-year-old embodiment of the woman getting gloriously fucked on the bed, lay sprawled on the floor, her legs spread, and heels planted like Happy Karole, but she looked terrified as she shook and jerked with every thrust that Happy Karole received. Future Karole lay on her side next to Past Karole, she too was jerking from the shuddering fuck, but her reaction was more one of reminiscence, she was thinking back to days gone by, to great sex in her past. Karole was sprawled on the loveseat loving every inch of spectral cock that stretched her out and tapped at her cervix.

"Come here and help me," Future Karole called to Karole. "She needs encouragement."

Pussy still ringing from the fucking Happy Karole was receiving, Karole slid off the love seat and crawled on hands and knees toward Past and Future Karoles. "What do you need?"

"Come show your teenage self how you treated Norma," said Future Karole as she tried to soothe Past Karole's fears.

"Oh yes!" cried Happy Karole on the bed. She clearly must have heard what Future Karole said... or did she remember? Because her past self was now crawling between her youngest past self's legs and lowering her lips to her pussy and suddenly the sensation hit all four Karole's at once!

Past Karole still felt the terrifying sensation of the huge cock tearing her open, but now a mouth closed on her pussy at the same time and began licking her pussy and clit. "Uuuuhhhhh!" cried Past Karole and Happy Karole at the same time as the overload of sensations hit them like a runaway train.

"YEEESSSSSS!" squealed Past Karole as she explosively experienced the first orgasm of her life that was not brought on by her own fingers. The dual sensation of Karole's tongue and ///// /////'s stretching out her pussy set off the waves of ecstatic release that washed over her. She clasped her hands on Karole's head and held Karole's mouth in place as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, washing away the fear she originally felt.

Happy Karole wrapped her legs around ///// /////'s back and hooked her feet together and hung on tightly as she encouraged her lover to greater efforts. The three spirit Karoles felt //// /////'s cock plunging into their pussies just as Happy Karole felt for real, and they felt the kisses that ///// ///// gave Happy Karole. They felt his lips on their lips and his tongue in their mouths. At the same time Happy Karole felt the sensations that Past Karole felt from Future Karole sucking on her nipples and Karole licking her pussy.

Now ///// /////'s thrusts became frantic, it was clear that he was getting close. "Cum in me baby," gasped Happy Karole as she urged her husband on and on. All four Karoles could feel ///// ///// tense up and then with a roar he began to slam his cock into Happy Karole as his cum shot into her pussy.

"OH GOD!" cried Karole as the ethereal slamming of the cock in her upturned pussy set off her own orgasm, which triggered an orgasm that crossed her eyes and curled her toes. She gasped and cried into Past Karole's pussy then rolled over onto her side on the floor shuddering from the greatest orgasm of her life.

Future Karole curled up behind Karole and held her as the aftershocks of the massive cum shook her body and rattled her brain. Future Karole kissed her ear gently and said, "that can be ours for the rest of your life."

Happy Karole and ///// ///// cuddled together until Happy Karole asked, "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes," gasped an exhausted Karole and Past Karole as they climbed up on the love seat.

///// /////, who she spoke to said "yes, and a glass of ice water please."

After an exchange with her husband and a kiss, Happy Karole got up and walked over to the love seat where Future Karole, Karole, and Past Karole sat slumped, breathing in deep ragged breaths, their spectral bodies tingling, their phantom pussies aching and throbbing from the sexual workout that Happy Karole and ///// ///// just put them through.

Happy Karole bent over and reached through Karole and grabbed her Santa robe, and as she put it on, she whispered to the three phantom Karoles "Love you guys, thank you!" Then, wagging her fingers at them she turned and headed toward the kitchen.

Karole and Past Karole looked at each other in shock as the man in the bed said, "What was that honey?"

"Just talking to myself dear," and she headed off to the kitchen to put the tea on.

Future Karole drifted off through the bedroom door and was gone for a while, then returned. "Come on girls, it's showtime." When Karole and Past Karole didn't move Future Karole leaned through the closed bedroom door and angrily gestured to Karole and Past Karole to follow. Karole rose up off the loveseat and leading an exhausted and joyously fucked looking Past Karole by the hand, she drifted naked through the bedroom door and found herself outside on the sidewalk in front of Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting dressed in the slacks, polo shirt, shoes, and jacket that she was wearing when this entire adventure began. Her earthly body was still on hands and knees trying to get up after slipping on the ice-covered concrete. The wet, heavy snowflakes were still hanging motionless in the air. The maelstrom of life that Karole had just witnessed lasted just under one minute in the real world but in Karole's mind decades had passed.

The sights and sounds and emotions that she just experienced weighed heavy on her heart, and her head literally spun from what she learned about her friends and herself and the incredible fucking she just received spiritually. "I can't go through that," gasped Karole, "there's no way." The sorrow of Lanh's barren womb, the terror of Don's catastrophic injuries, the horror story of Drunken Karole all echoed and clamored in her head, "Tell me that wasn't real." She clung to Future Karole who was now back in her Santa robe. Future Karole remained silent, and Karole began to weep because deep down in her heart she knew it was all real, including the drunken sot that she somehow becomes.

"There's nothing I can do lollypop," said Future Karole stroking her hair and using the nickname Karole's mom used to use for her. "There are two paths set, the divergence is here, and the path you follow is set by what you do when you react after you meet the Ghost of Christmas Present. One path leads to the stick, one path leads to the carrot."

She whirled on Past Karole who finally stopped popping her gum. "Tell me what to do, please! I can't..."

"That wasn't given to me, I can't see past this point," said the spirit of her past life. She grabbed Karole by the shoulders, "we've been through this twelve times now, eleven times you ended up on that porch drunk with a pistol to your head. We reset and tried again, and again, and again. We tried so many different things, this time we shared much more of the past and we let you enjoy the carrot as much as we were allowed. It's in your hands now, we've run out of time, there's no more time left to try it again."

For some reason something felt wrong, something horribly wrong. Karole looked at Past Karole and Future Karole and she remembered what she would say on occasion, "I only lie to myself." She looked at Future Karole and said, "That was Don, wasn't it."

"That was ///// /////, I told you."

"I didn't ask for his name, just nod your head yes or shake your head no, was that Donovan Campbell?" Both Future Karole and Past Karole glared at her, Karole knows herself, they're not being rebellious, they're thinking up a lie... or maybe this whole thing was a lie. "That's it, I'm done with this. I don't care who or what this is all about..."

"It's Reggie," Future Karole finally said as Past Karole nodded sadly.

"What? What do you mean Reggie?" Karole was completely confused now.

Future Karole pointed at Past Karole, "She told you that you were here to save a life, that life is Reggie."

Karole was incredulous, "Reggie doesn't exist, he's a figment of my imagination."

"Grandma Noah told you about him! He's asleep in his bassinette right now, you saw him!" Future Karole was pleading now, she was terrified. "Please! He's our baby!"

"If Don goes back to Minnesota, then Kim-ly wins!" blurted out Past Karole, who realized that she said too much and covered her face with her hands.

"What do you mean "Kim-ly wins?" What are you talking about? This isn't a competition!" shrieked Karole. "What does Lanh's sister have to do with this?"

Future Karole looked completely defeated. "After the ghost arrives, Don is going to be upset. Really upset, like a danger to you and Krissy upset. You're going to his house to pick up Krissy and if you can't calm him down, he's going to go back to Minnesota and..." she shrugged sadly. "We're going to end up alone."

Karole asked herself, "Why would Don be upset?" Then she realized there was something missing from this weird fabrication. "Where's Lanh?"

Both Past and Future Karole shook their heads, "Where is Lanh?" Karole demanded again. Then the horrible realization washed over her, "She's the ghost, isn't she? She's the third ghost."

Future Karole nodded her head. "She's the only ghost, we're spirits of your past and future." Future Karole grabbed Karole's shoulders and cried out, "there's nothing you can do, it's too icy out. You'll never get to her in time... it's ok, she won't feel it coming."

Karole whipped her arms around, driving the hands of the specter of her Future self away then she grabbed Future Karole by the collar of that Christmas robe and shook her with all her might. "Where is she?" she screamed, "Where is Lanh?"

Future Karole shoved the angry younger Karole away as hard as she could and Karole landed on her hands and knees and yelled, "Where is Lanh?"

"She's over at Don Pollo having a drink with her mom," said Don. "They were shopping and decided to have a margarita."

Stave 5

Karole realized she was on her hands and knees in front of Torgeson and Briggs Financial Consulting, she was looking at her dropped phone which was still on the speaker setting. Now the snowflakes which had been hanging motionless through the visit from her past and future selves started falling again. "Don? Is that you?"

"Well, duh! We've were talking and you went silent for a moment," said Don. Krissy grabbed the phone off the coffee table and started jabbering into the phone, she was excited to hear her mommy.

"Oh, babydoll, let mommy talk to Mister Don."

"Mommee!" said Krissy speaking her first word, the word her Mr. Don taught her for Christmas.

"Oh baby, I love you too babydoll! Don, call Lanh! Tell her to stay there, I'll be right over."

"I think her phone is dead, my calls are going to voice mail," said Don, "She's as bad as you for charging her phone."

"Call Mai, call Don Pollos, tell them to hold her, I'm on my way, it's important." Karole tried to get up, but everything was covered with a fine smooth layer of ice, her feet kept sliding on the ice, that earlier rain froze up and the whole area is a giant skating rink now, she saw cars sliding, trying to stop and slamming into parked cars. She jammed her phone into her purse and her fingers touched something that Lanh had put in there when she was pregnant with Krissy and was having trouble walking in the snow.

1...456789