A Ladies of Madame Pecheur 01: Hope

Story Info
Hope learns the trade.
1.8k words
3.75
4.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is the property of the author. It may not be copied or altered without expressed consent. All characters are fictional and do not represent any living person.

1. a Ladies of Madame Pecheur

Sandra Dixon

"Madame there has been a development you should know about," said Missy as she and her ladies left the Rose room.

"I trust no one is injured," Madame said.

"It's the wife of Doctor Dixon, Hope. She's going with Tom to the White room with Sister Mary."

"What?" said Madame surprised.

"Tom won the auction for three thousand dollars. He wants to engage Hope and Sister Mary for the evening." Sister explained.

"Three thousand? Who were the bidders? " asked Madame.

"It seems he bid against himself. First two thousand then three. Why would he do that?"

"For men like him, it's not about money, it's about power and winning at all cost. He showed every other man in that parlor that he was wealthier, more influential, and more powerful than them. Anyone that bid against him would feel impotent when they lost." smiled Madame. "I'm certain that alley cat will get his money's worth."

"I almost envy her," said Missy.

"Did Hope agree willingly?" Madame asked.

"Yes Madame, reluctantly but willing. They're going to the room as we speak," said Missy.

"A most interesting development," said Madame with a wry smile. "Perhaps I should observe how she does?"

"As you wish, Madame," said Missy. "May I accompany you?"

Madame smiled broadly, "Perhaps in the future, you can join Hope in entertaining our guests. I know her innocence is tempting but business first."

"Yes, Madame," said Missy disappointed.

As Madame made her way to the small observation room, Tom, Hope, and Sister Mary entered the grand White room. The walls were covered with white and light gray brocade wallpaper, and the large four-poster bed in the center of the room was adorned with gold leaf on the headboard and footboard. A sideboard held several bottles of whiskey and wine with crystal glasses nearby. The ceiling adorned with a painting of a Roman orgy emphasized unabashed sex. Several larger-than-life paintings of Lilith, Aphrodite, and Eros adorned the walls, and marble statues of Pan and Bacchus stood in the corners of the far wall. The plush red and gold carpet added to the overall elegance and decadence of the atmosphere. Nearly a dozen whale oil lamps around the room gave the room a warm inviting feeling.

After she entered the room Sister Mary began to turn down the bed covers and added several pillows to the bed.

"You seem unsure," said Tom as he closed the door behind Hope as she entered.

"You are her first," said Sister as she patted the bed for Hope to sit on.

"Other than my husband," said Hope as she moved to sit on the bed.

"Your husband?"Tom said surprised. "And yet you're here?"

"She knows almost nothing of men," said Sister. "You have the chance to change her life for the better."

"Tell me if I'm correct. You grew up being told nothing about sex and what you needed to know you would learn on your wedding night," said Tom.

"That's correct," said Hope.

"And you learned to close your eyes and lay in the dark with legs raised," grinned Tom.

"Yes," said Hope.

"Have you ever kissed a man with passion?" asked Tom as he drew close to Hope and held her hands.

Hope shook her head.

Tom leaned in and kissed her gently his robe began to fall open.

Sister, sitting on the bed reached over and ran her hand down Hope's back. "Relax and enjoy the moment" she whispered into Hope's ear.

Hope leaned into Tom's kiss and placed her arms around his neck. The gentle kiss became more passionate as Tom slowly parted her lips with his tongue. She pulled him closer trying to get him on the bed with her.

Tom pulled back and smiled. "I like your enthusiasm."

Hope was flushed and she seemed disappointed as he pulled away.''

Sister quickly helped remove Tom's robe exposing his body. Hope gasped as she saw the size of his penis.

"I -," started Hope.

"Touch it," said Sister as she reached around to gently run her hand along its length. "Touch his prick."

Tom smiled.

"I -," started Hope again as Sister gently took Hope's hand and placed it at the base of the now erect organ.

"It's so warm," she said. "And so big. Much larger than the other men I saw." Gaining confidence Hope tried to wrap her fingers around its girth and then gently moved her hand along its length. "And so hard yet soft," she whispered.

Sister lowered herself to the floor, kneeling in front of Tom she took the engorged penis into her mouth. The shaft soon glistened with Sister's saliva.

"Now you," said Sister as she coaxed Hope to her knees in front of the handsome man.

Hope touched the small opening with her tongue and then opened her mouth to accept all she could.

Sister smiled and caressed Hope's hair as she gently started stroking and bobbing her head on the long shaft.

"Watch me," said Sister as she greedily took Tom's prick and ran her tongue along its length and seemed to caress the tip over and over again finally taking half the length into her mouth. Bobbing more aggressively she used both hands and began to moan. "Mmmm hmmm," she seemed to hum.

Hope looked on envious of Sister's talents and the look on Tom's face as he started to move his hips in rhythm to Sister's ministrations.

"Not too soon," said Tom. "Let's give our novice another try."

Hope followed Sister's example with her tongue but couldn't seem to take even half the length without discomfort.

Tom sighed, "Let's get more comfortable," he said as he reached down and helped the women to their feet and onto the large bed. Moving between them he gently kissed one, then the other. His hands greedily caressed breasts and soft furry mounds. After some time he maneuvered himself between Sister's legs and searched for her moist cunt with his tongue. Hope looked on in awe as Sister moaned and squirmed opening her legs as wide as she could to accommodate him. Hope leaned over and kissed Sister passionately and caressed and nuzzled the woman's breasts. Before long Sister began making grunting sounds and bucking her hips against his face. Tom wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her hard against his mouth.

"Oh my god," Sister groaned and lurched away from the intruding tongue. "Enough," she panted. "Enough."

Tom looked up and smiled, pleased with his work. His face was wet from Sister's juices.

Hope leaned over and kissed Sister then Tom. She licked Tom's lips and chin tasting Sister's sex on him before she kissed him deeply.

Tom pushed Hope back on the pillows and quickly took his place with his mouth against her pussy. First gently licking and kissing then focusing his attention on the button at the cleft of the moist lips.

Hope murmured and whimpered as his tongue found its mark. Over and over again, kissing, sucking, and licking each sensitive bit of flesh sending Hope to her orgasm. Sister began suckling Hope's breast and encouraging Hope's hand to her mound.

Before Hope could achieve her orgasm Tom stopped and looked up at the two women kissing and caressing each other.

"What, don't -," moaned Hope disappointed.

"Time to get to business," said Tom as he crawled between the two women and lay on his back. Pulling Hope onto him she managed to sit on him with his erection against her very wet pussy. "Now just move your hips a little," he said his penis remaining pressed against his stomach. "When you're ready we can do more,"

Sister watched as Hope's placed her hands on Tom's chest and ever so slowly gyrated against him.

As he saw the lust in her eyes he knew it was time. "Are you ready for more?" he asked.

"Yes," Hope grunted.

"Lift yourself and put my dick into you," he whispered.

She did as instructed and groaned as the tip found its mark. Ever so slowly she lowered herself moving and gyrating her hips as it filled her.

Finally, she was completely impaled on his shaft. Breathing hard, her mouth-watering she felt her first orgasm gently overtake her as she remained motionless amazed at the feeling being filled by the handsome man looking up at her. Slowly she moved her hips relishing the feeling of power she had over him. More and more aggressively she gyrated her hips and started to move up and down. As Tom began to groan he started to thrust matching her movement until she felt ground her body down against him and he groaned. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down against him. Together their orgasms consumed them. Hope leaned forward and lay against his chest. Tom held her gently as he caught his breath and caressed her naked body.

After a long minute, Hope regained her composure and raised her head to kiss Tom gently and smiled, "More?" was all she could say.

Tom smiled and said, "We've just begun."

The three engaged in every sort of pleasurable activity for the next few hours. Sister persuaded Tom's manhood to service her and Hope enjoyed Sister's oral talents. Hope was taken from behind as she brought Sister to orgasm over and over again. When Tom needed some respite from his physical exertions, Hope and Sister kissed and cuddled using fingers and caresses to find more satisfaction, together they kissed and caressed Tom to service them again.

It was nearly midnight when Madame knocked on the door and entered. "It smells like sex in here."

Tom looked up from his position between the two women cuddling against him and smiled, "You're too late. I'll need some time if you want to join our little party."

Hope looked up and grinned at Madame, "I'm available to entertain you until we can arouse the one-eyed monster again."

Sister cuddled deeper into Tom's chest and purred, "Yes, Madame. Can we remain here til morning?"

"It's midnight," said Madame. "Hope needs to be on her way and the room has been requested by another client."

"Yes, Madame," smiled Tom. "The next time I'll insist on your presence as well. House rules you know."

Madame smiled and clapped her hands. "Hope it's time to go. Sister, customers are waiting."

"Yes Madame," said Sister as she reluctantly left the bed and put on her

robe.

After finding his robe Tom kissed Sister, then Hope. "Until next time," he said smiling. "Madame I'll see you downstairs."

"Now you young lady," said Madame. "You must clean yourself. You smell of sex."

"I think I'll greet my husband as I am, Madame. Do you think you could spare that device you used to pleasure him? I'd like to show him what I've learned," said Hope.

"I'm sure one can be provided," she replied. "For a price."

Hope smiled. "I'll take it with me and we can negotiate the payment. Perhaps next week?"