Wife Plays Escort, and Vice Versa

Story Info
Stacy and Jason take on an epic role play adventure.
7.6k words
4.53
13.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

Part 1

It was a Sunday morning and they were in bed, lazily touching each other, enjoying the quiet house while we could.

"What are you thinking about?" Stacy asked her husband, her head resting against his shoulder, her hand on his chest.

"Las Vegas," Jason responded, almost too quickly. A year earlier the couple had taken a weekend trip to Las Vegas that was dedicated to sex. No gambling or elaborate shows. Just sex.

"Yeah, lots of good memories of that weekend. What was your favorite part?"

"You already know the answer to that."

Stacy giggled. "Yeah. That was my favorite part too."

"Do you think Stacia ever travels, or does she just work in Vegas?"

"Oh, so it's Stacia you're thinking about? I bet you could find her phone number online."

"Do you think she still has that dress?"

"I bet she does. I bet it's hanging in her closet waiting for you to call her." Stacy's hand slid down to Jason's crotch and she started rubbing him. His arm tightened around her back, pulling her closer and kissing her. She raised herself up and he pulled her tshirt over her head, then took a nipple into his mouth. She gasped.

"Did you like fucking Stacia?"

"Mmmm... yes, she was worth every penny."

"Whose pussy tastes better, Stacia's or mine?" Stacy pulled herself up and lowered herself onto Jason's mouth. She held onto the headboard with both hands and rode his face like a sybian while he eagerly licked her, front and back. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out.

"You both taste wonderful," he responded, his voice muffled. Stacy continued to ride him and quietly groan. Soon she lifted herself up and straddled his hips. They both tugged down his boxers and she slid his cock into her. She let out another long moan and leaned down to kiss him, their bodies pressed against each other while they slowly, sensually moved together.

She moved her lips to his ear and whispered "If you want, I can see if Stacia is available for you Friday night. I'll even tell her to wear that dress you like."

"Yes! I would love that. I would love to feel her body against mine again." Jason slid his hands down Stacy's back and squeezed her ass, pushing himself into her deeper. She let out a gasp. He moved his hand slightly, letting the tip of his index finger press against her tight ass hole. She let out another gasp.

"I wonder if Stacia fucks couples, or just men?"

"I recall that Stacia enjoys fucking men and women, and loves being used by a naughty couple, for an extra charge."

Their thrusting was increasing in pace as the conversation continued. Soon both were panting and nearing climax.

"Oooh, baby, I just got a text from Stacia. She's available for you Friday night. She just says to text her the name of the hotel and room number. Oooh fuck, don't stop..."

As quietly as they could they climaxed together. Stacy slid off Jason and lay next to him. "You shower first," she said, kissing his cheek. With a groan, Jason got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, Stacy staring at his ass the whole way.

After she heard the shower start, Stacy pulled her tshirt back over her head, pulled on her panties, and got out of bed. On the dresser on the other side of the room she checked her phone and sent a text to her sister to see if she could babysit the next Friday night. Then she stepped into the closet and looked through the dresses hanging there. She found the silver sparkly hooker dress that she had bought in Vegas the year before and held it up to her, facing the mirror. She pulled her blonde hair out of the loose ponytail and let it fall around her face and to her shoulders. She brought her free hand up and tussled her hair, a slight improvement. She cocked her hip and gave a sexy smile. Stacia was coming to town.

Part 2

It was midday Wednesday and the house was quiet. The kids were at school and Stacy was at work. Jason was in his home office, staring at his computer and desperately trying to avoid work. His tablet was on the desk and he was browsing his favorite porn site for something to watch.

He switched to a different tab and searched for his favorite nearby hotel. They had one suite available that Friday night, a king bed, large walk in shower, lobby bar if needed. He booked the room.

He went back to the other tab and entered a search: "Escort." He instantly got thousands of video results. "Man fucks Thai escort." "My stepdaughter is an escort." "Secretly filming escort." "Escort anal sex." "Trans escort surprise." It was the next one that got him to click -- "Husband and Wife share escort."

It was an amateur video. Started with husband filming on handheld camera. His wife sitting on the bed, wearing a black skirt and white blouse. He was interviewing her, asking her about her experience with women, if she'd ever been with an escort. Then the escort arrived and was let into the hotel. Now they were both sitting on the end of the bed while he filmed. They kissed and started exploring each other. Clothes were removed. Now the camera was close up while the wife lapped at the escort's bald pussy. Finally, camera was stationary and all three were in bed. It wasn't the best quality, but the interaction between them seemed very real, very passionate and sensual. The three of them came together, and by the end the wife was clearly overcome with lust, not wanting the experience to end.

Jason stopped stroking and considered the video. His mind raced, an idea forming. Then a plan. Could he actually do this?

He opened another tab, entered some attention getting search terms, and eventually found what he was looking for. Escorts in your area. He browsed, surprised by some of what he saw. Surely some of these women couldn't make a living doing this, but, then again, to each their own. Soon one post got his attention.

Her name was Melanie. Five years younger than Jason and Stacy, red hair in a short pixie cut. Just over 5 feet tall, small perky breasts, well groomed, a few sexy tattoos, but not too many. Her list of available activities was extensive, but there were only two considerations that Jason was looking for: she was available for couples, and was open to role play.

Jason did a quick search on her phone number and found some other ads with matching information. No red flags. He called and it went straight to voicemail. He left a message with his name and callback number, letting her know that he was interested in her services for that Friday evening and gave the name of the hotel. He advised that he had a specific request and would like to discuss it with her beforehand. Then he ended the call and got back to work.

As the day progressed with the usual activities, (picking up the kids, making dinner, helping with homework, etc.) Jason had all but forgot about the call. He had to run out to the store to pick up a few things for the next day, and as he was pushing his shopping cart through the produce section his phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi, is this Jason?"

"Yes. Who's this?"

"You called me earlier today. I'm Melanie."

Jason's pulse increased. He looked around. Was he really going to have this conversation in the grocery store? "Yes, thanks for calling back. Like I said in my message, I'm hoping you're available Friday evening. Say 6PM, probably two or three hours."

"I am available Friday, all night. And I know the hotel you mentioned. I can meet you there. I only take cash. Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all. I saw your rates online, are those still correct?"

"Yes, they are."

"And is there an additional charge for couples?"

"No, that's a flat rate that covers anything listed in my ad."

"Perfect." Jason looked around again, then continued in a quieter voice. "Like I said in my message, I have a specific role play scenario that I'd like for you to play. I will give you all the details when you arrive at 6. I'd appreciate it if you could arrive wearing something more conservative, more 'suburban housewife,' if you know what I mean."

A chuckle on the other end. "Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I'll be there at 6, just text me the room number when you know it. I'll bring my suitcase which will have everything we could possibly need for the night. I'll also just need you to text me your photo when we're done with this call, so I know what you look like when I arrive."

"Perfect, I'll do that. Thanks."

"Thank you, and I'll see you Friday."

She ended the call. Jason scrolled through his photos until he found one of himself that he was ok with. He intentionally chose one that didn't include Stacy. He sent the photo and less than 30 seconds later got a response with a kiss face emoji and a message "see u friday."

He then picked up a bunch of bananas and put them in his cart while a teenager stocking shelves gave him a weird look.

Part 3

On Friday afternoon, Jason arrived home with the kids at just the same time that Stacy's car pulled into the driveway, followed a minute later by her sister, Brooke. Jason had already packed an overnight bag and put it in the back of his car. He chatted with Stacy and Brooke for a few minutes, said goodbye to the kids and told them to be good to their aunt, then drove to the hotel. He checked in, went to the room (it was even better than in the pictures online, actually a two room suite with a shower big enough for four), and texted the room number first to Stacia (with a message saying "Be here at 6:30. Can't wait to see you, it's been too long.") and then to Melanie (with a message saying "Really looking forward to meeting you. Please arrive right at 6.")

He poured himself a drink from the minibar. Was this really going to work? There was still a chance it all exploded in his face. But he did the risk/reward assessment in his head for the millionth time that week, and determined he just couldn't pass up the chance.

He downed his drink and took a quick shower.

At one minute to 6 there was a knock at the door. He didn't need to look through the peep hole. He opened the door and there was Melanie. She looked just like in her ad online (a huge relief...). She entered the room wheeling a black suitcase behind her. She was wearing a gray wool skirt, navy blue high heels, a blue cardigan, and a white silk cami. She topped it off with a pearl necklace and pearl earrings. She clearly was a professional who took the assignment seriously; definitely looked like a suburban housewife. A tip was warranted.

She said "I'm always glad when customers look like the picture they send me."

"Ha, I was just thinking the same thing."

She reached out and touched his arm. "So I'm yours for the next three hours. Rules are pretty simple. If you do something I don't like, I'll let you know. If you do it again, I leave. No refunds. If you cause trouble, you'll get hurt. Understand?"

"Yes, absolutely. There won't be any trouble from me." Jason opened a drawer and took out an envelope. "Here's your payment for the evening." He then took out his wallet and added $50 to that, "And here's a tip for showing up right on time and for the perfect outfit."

She quickly thumbed through the envelope and then said "Awww, thanks. I actually really like getting dressed up like this." She put the envelope into a pocket in her suitcase then said "Why don't we sit and talk about what you'd like."

They went to the other side of the room, where two chairs were next to a table. They sat and Jason spelled it all out to her.

"At 6:30 there will be a knock at the door. That will be a woman named Stacia. Stacia is an escort I met last year in Las Vegas. She's in town just for tonight and I decided I wanted to make tonight extra special. When she arrives, I'll introduce you to her as my wife, Melanie. If it comes up, we've been married 8 years, no kids, and you've never been with a woman before but have always fantasized about it. It's been my fantasy to watch you with another woman, to direct you maybe, or maybe to let her control you. And ultimately, the two of you will both play with me, together. You are expected to maintain your character until after she leaves. If we go longer than 3 hours, I'll pay you extra before you leave. Stacia has already been paid. Does that sound acceptable to you?"

She quietly considered this for a moment before speaking. "When you were with Stacia last year in Las Vegas, did you tell her you were married?"

Jason thought. "No I didn't, but I was wearing a ring."

"Did you tell me, your wife, that you were with her last year?"

"Yes, I did tell you, and you were incredibly turned on by it, which is what prompted this evening."

"Ok. Another question, what are our pet names?"

He thought, "Hmm, you don't seem like the 'Sweetheart' type."

She interrupted. "Call me Mel, or Baby. I'll call you Honey or Daddy."

His cock jumped. "Yes, I think that will work well."

She beamed. "I love it. Role play is my favorite, but its only as good as the plan and the commitment. You've clearly put a lot of thought into this. This is going to be fantastic." She leaned in and kissed him, first a peck, then a deeper kiss. She put her arms around his neck and sat on his lap as they made out and touched each other.

She jumped up and said "just a few minutes until she gets here. I'm gonna unpack."

She lifted her suitcase onto the bed and unzipped it. She opened a drawer behind her and started moving the contents from one to the other. They included some lingerie (white corset, black lace teddy, stockings, other various things), a purple vibrator, a larger pink two sided dildo, a black strap-on, fuzzy hand cuffs, a blindfold, several bottles of various lubes and massage oils, a flogger and a riding crop. She then turned to Jason, raised her skirt and showed him the white silk panties she was wearing. "Are these panties suitable, Honey?"

He smiled and nodded. She lowered her skirt and put her suitcase away. She then unbuttoned her cardigan and draped it over a chair. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tiny nipples poked against her top. She scanned the room and decided to turn down the bed and untuck the corners, so they wouldn't have to struggle with it later. She also turned up the heat a bit so everyone would be comfortable when naked. She was a real pro.

Just as the clock was nearing 6:30, she knelt in front of Jason between his legs. She ran her hands up his thighs and rubbed his crotch through his pants. "Daddy, when she gets here, can I open the door for her?"

He thought about that for a minute. "No, I'll do that. I want you sitting on the end of the bed."

She stood up and moved to the bed. She sat down and pulled her legs up next to her, leaning back on her left hand. "Like this?"

"Yes, that's perfect. And after I lead her in and introduce you, you can stand up and give her a little kiss."

She beamed. Then there was a knock at the door.

Part 4

Shortly after Jason had left home, Stacy did the same. She had already packed her own overnight bag, and rather than letting her children and sister see her leave in the silver dress, she used her spare key to let herself into her sister's nearby home where she changed clothes, did her hair and makeup, and completed her full escort look. She brought a long dark trench coat that would get her through the lobby, and some sunglasses for extra glamor. She decided to accessorize the silver dress with black fishnet tights (crotchless) and high heels. No bra or panties needed. She slipped off her wedding ring and put it in her bag.

She arrived at the hotel at 6:30 and could feel the stare of every man there as she made her way to the elevator. She was alone when the door closed, and she undid the belt of the coat, letting it hang open. She looked at herself in the mirrored elevator wall, and she was very pleased with what she saw. She quietly said to herself "Stacia. Tonight you're Stacia. Not Stacy the wife and mom. You're Stacia, the high-end escort. Always remember that. Stacia..." The elevator door opened.

She knocked on the hotel room door and saw that the Do Not Disturb sign was already in place. The door opened and there he was, wearing a gray button down shirt and black pants. Before either could speak, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a deep, wet kiss, still in the hallway. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into the room far enough to close the door. She spoke first.

"God, Jason, it's so good to see you. I'm so glad you called."

She kissed him again and they continued their conversation between kisses. "I'm so glad you told me you were coming to town. I haven't been able to stop thinking about our last meeting."

"Well that was nothing compared to the fun we're going to have tonight."

"But first, I need to tell you something." He took her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom.

Stacia stopped when she saw Melanie sitting on the bed. She took off her sunglasses and set them down on the nearby dresser. Impressively, her facial expression never changed. Jason stood behind her, his arms around her, lips near her ear. "I want you to meet my wife, Melanie. I told her how amazing you were when I got back from Vegas, and she insisted on joining in the fun when I told her you were visiting." Jason then took the coat off Stacia's shoulders and hung it over a nearby chair, quickly moving back behind her and pressing his body against hers. The sight of that silver dress made him forget about his other concerns.

Melanie stood and stepped toward Stacia. Jason could see Melanie hungrily look Stacia up and down, but couldn't see Stacia's face from his position.

Melanie was the first to say anything. She quietly said "Wow, now I see what he was talking about." She stepped up to Stacia and gave her a soft, gently kiss. She moved her body so that their breasts were just barely brushing against each other. When she moved back, it was Stacia's turn to talk.

"Damn, Jason, if I had known your wife was so sexy I would have visited a long time ago." After saying it she wiggled her ass against Jason's crotch, giving her tacit approval to everything that was to come. "I usually don't like surprises like this, but no extra charge for her. If anything I should be paying you."

With that, Jason started kissing her neck, and Melanie moved against her again, pressing her body firmly against Stacia and kissing her roughly. Melanie's hands moved to Stacia's thighs and rubbed against the fishnet, moving up and lifting her dress. Jason's hands moved around to Stacia's breasts; he squeezed them and pinched her nipples, simultaneously rubbing against Melanie's nipples through her thin cami. Melanie stepped back and pulled the cami over her head, revealing her perky tits and pale nipples. She unzipped her skirt and kicked it to the side, then grabbed Stacia's hand and pressed it firmly against her panties.

From behind, Jason had slid a hand down between Stacia's thighs and was taking advantage of the crotchless tights. He unzipped her dress, and even though she looked so amazing in it, he lifted it over her head, exposing her breasts. They were larger than Melanie's, hung a little lower, but they were so sensitive that she could be brought to orgasm just through some licking and pinching. As soon as the dress was gone, Melanie started kissing her way down Stacia's chest, taking a nipple into her mouth and eliciting a loud moan. She beamed with pride while she continued to suckle and tease the nipple, at one point making Stacia's knees shake. Jason took this as a sign to lead Stacia to the bed.

"Now, Daddy, remember what we talked about," Melanie said. "Ladies first. You've already had a turn. So I go first, then you join us. Right?"

"Of course, Baby. You get to go first." Jason stepped around Stacia and took Melanie in his arms. If you need any guidance, just ask, but I'm sure that Stacia will also be more than willing to help you." Jason gave Melanie a deep, wet kiss. When he tried to end the kiss, Melanie pulled him back in for more, and eventually Stacia needed to step forward and join in. Finally Melanie let Jason go and turned to Stacia. Behind her, Jason knelt down and removed Melanie's panties. Stacia held her as she stepped out of them, then Stacia pushed her back on to the bed knelt down between Melanie's legs.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers