A Lady called Fire

Story Info
Love crosses cultures.
10.6k words
4.68
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

This story is set In Bath in England and Lima and Cuzco in Peru. I have visited them all and prefer to write about places and subjects I know something about.

As I sometimes do, I have included endnotes for those who want to read them.

A Lady Called Fire

Bath, England

Felicity had a body to die for, the face of an angel, and the mind of a whore. Her body and face made her beautiful, but it was her mind that caused sex to ooze from every pore of her flawless skin and made her so desirable. It would have been a perfect combination if I had been screwing her, but I wasn't. Instead, it was my housemate Ben who was bonking her.

How you may ask, can I describe her this way?

Well...., her physical attributes were there for all to see. She was five feet eight inches tall with big tits and a large round bottom, dark-haired, with big brown doe eyes, and cherry red lips set into her innocent pale-skinned face.

But innocent she was not. The summer I first met her, her preferred casual mode of dress was tight blue jeans and a tee shirt with sandals. She wore no socks but painted her toenails bright red to match her lips. Neither did she wear a bra, her big nipples visible under the thin fabric of her top. Most provocatively, around the house, she often wore no panties. This I knew both because she told me and because her camel toe was easily visible, the blue denim spray-painted jeans she wore, clinging to and outlining the lips of her sex.

Felicity didn't wear panties for several other reasons. I soon realised that she was an exhibitionist. She liked people to look at her and it excited her that both men and women could see what was on offer and want to fuck her.

I had only known her a few weeks when one Saturday evening she told me her other reason. That evening, she and Ben were going to a party. I had already told them that I had alternative plans but, in truth, I did not want to be a third wheel.

It was around ten o'clock when Felicity appeared in the lounge. She had already been drinking and was tipsy and disinhibited. Unusually she was dressed in a mid-calf-length red skirt with stockings and boots. She wore a white lace blouse and a bra.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" she asked.

"No thanks, Felicity," I said. "You look nice."

She smiled and chuckled.

"You mean in my party clothes? I'm still not wearing my panties though. It makes me feel so deliciously naked and so ready for action."

I didn't know what to say. Her words had shocked me.

"I'm sorry James I didn't mean to embarrass you. I was only teasing you."

Which, of course, she was. But it was at that moment I knew she also wanted to fuck me.

***

Felicity did not live with us but had her own flat on the other side of town. Ben had picked her up at a discotheque about three weeks earlier, and up until that evening, he had gone to her flat to fuck her. I knew that she was an organised individual and worked hard during the week so that she could let her hair down at the weekends.

I thought I knew the reason why Ben and Felicity spent Saturday and Sunday daytime at our place and then went back to her flat, a couple of miles away, to spend the night.

Firstly, Ben was a keen football supporter and we had cable tv and a sports subscription. He and Felicity would cuddle up on the couch and watch on the large wall-mounted plasma television in the lounge. Felicity appeared to enjoy the games as well although, at first, I wasn't sure how much of her interest was feigned. I later found out that she was a true Liverpool supporter. I suppose that was inevitable since that was the city she came from, and her father and brothers still had season tickets.

Secondly, I supposed the reason why they returned to Felicity's to screw was that they wanted their privacy. Or at least Ben did....

Although Felicity had a flatmate I assumed that the rooms they occupied were more soundproof than those of Ben and mine. We had adjoining rooms that the landlord had made by partitioning one larger room with a flimsy plywood wall. Our beds sat almost adjacent to one another on opposite sides of the thin wooden sheet, and we could easily talk to one another when we lay in bed at night.

***

After Ben and Felicity Had left for the party I switched on the television to watch "Match of the Day" and around midnight I went to bed and soon fell asleep.

I woke suddenly with the distinct impression that somebody was talking to me. For a moment I lay in the dark and listened and could hear nothing. I looked across at my alarm clock and the fluorescent hands indicated it was just after two in the morning. I had decided I must have been dreaming and had turned over to go back to sleep when I heard Felicity's voice. Her soft Scouse (Liverpool) accent was quite unmistakable and in the quiet of the night and from a distance of only a foot or two away I could hear every word she said.

"Do you think he's awake?" she asked.

"If he isn't yet he will be soon," I heard Ben say. "Keep quiet girl."

She giggled and spoke.

"I want you good and naked and then I'm going to suck your dick. With my mouth full I won't be able to talk will I? Then I'm going to give you a tit job and you can imagine licking my slit. When you've cunnied me to my first few orgasms and when I'm good and wet you can put your dick in me and give me what I really need. A good hard fucking. I am so fucking horny."

As she spoke I tried to imagine what was happening just inches away and my penis started to grow and harden. I threw my bed sheets to the floor and lay naked on my back on the bed. And then I heard her voice again. She spoke softly but very clearly.

"Oh, look at you. So long and hard. I think I'll start with a hand job. You know how good my hand jobs are. All my boyfriends tell me how good I am with my hands. Do you know why I'm so fucking good? It's because I love dick."

I heard Ben groan and Felicity continued to talk.

"Cut or uncut and the longer and fatter the better. My favourite is to tie a man down, face sit him, and give him a very slow hand job. That is what is waiting for you when I get you home. Only then, are you going to put your prick in me.

Are you paying attention," she said urgently.

Ben groaned again. As she slowly stroked his dick he may have imagined she was talking to him, but I knew she was now talking to me.

I grasped my penis between my thumb and two adjacent fingers and slowly drew the foreskin back and forth over the swollen tip whilst Felicity kept up her commentary.

"Is that good? Is that good?

Is your dick good and hard?

Do you want me to wrap my tits around your shaft?

Do you want to feel my lips around your penis head and spurt into my mouth?

I want to taste your salty sperm.

I know you want to fuck me.....

You will. You will."

And all the time I continued to slowly work my prick. It felt like a steel rod in my hand.

"Now I'm going to wrap my big tits around your penis and suck you whilst you watch."

In my mind I visualised her kneeling, inches from me on the other side of the wall, with her tits wrapped firmly around Ben's dick and holding the tip between her lips, with her head bobbing as wide-eyed she watched him take his pleasure... and I continued to wank.

For a few minutes, she remained silent until I heard her speak again. Her voice was dripping with desire.

"My turn. I'm so wet. I want you to lick my slit. Lick my slit. Make me come. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out. Fill me with your load."

I heard the bed creak and soon Felicity started to talk again.

"Yes like that. Just like that!

Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Over the next five minutes or so she continued to entreat him for more, to lick her bald slit, make her come, and noisily took her pleasure, climaxing over and over again.

And I imagined it was me lying with my head between her thighs lapping her moist sex and erect clitoris.

Then the bed next door started to move and knock against the wall. slowly at first, and then harder and faster.

And my hand moved faster on my dick.

I heard Felicity moaning and babbling in her passion until she screamed.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuckkk Yessss!!!!!"

And as she came so did I.

***

The following morning was a Sunday and I slept in. I got up in the late morning and was sitting at the kitchen table eating a slice of toast and drinking a cup of black coffee when Felicity appeared. She was dishevelled and "slept with" but still beautiful. She had her back to me and was boiling the kettle to make tea when she spoke.

"I hope we didn't wake you when we came in last night?"

"No," I lied. "I'd had a few beers and was fast asleep."

She finished making the tea, added milk and sugar, and sat at the table opposite me.

"I'm glad you didn't hear us. It might have been embarrassing."

"Felicity, somehow I can't imagine anything embarrassing you," I replied.

She sipped her tea and then looked quizzically across the table at me.

"Don't you like women?" she asked." There were plenty of nice girls at the party last night. You should have come with us."

"I didn't want to cramp your style."

"That was very considerate of you but quite unnecessary. Tell you what. Ben and I are going to see the new Tom Cruise film this evening and I promised my flatmate Nina that she could come too. Why don't you come along?"

"Thanks, Felicity, but I don't think so. I don't do blind dates."

"Come on. Who said anything about a blind date? She isn't very pretty anyway and probably not your type. We're going to watch a film not snog in the back row. I'm past being groped in the back row of the cinema. I do what I like in bed. If you know what I mean?"

As she said this she smiled across the table at me, and I knew exactly what she meant. I also knew that she was aware I had heard all of her performance the night before.

***

I met Ben, Felicity, and Nina at the cinema just before seven o'clock that evening. It was June and the evening was warm and bright, and they were standing talking inside the large entrance foyer. Nina and Felicity had their backs to me and turned as I approached, and Ben called to me over Felicity's shoulder.

"Over here, James. We've got your ticket."

As Felicity and Nina turned I got my first good look at the young lady who was not my date for the evening. Felicity had not lied. She could not be described as beautiful or pretty, but she was exceptionally attractive. Her facial features were sharp and chiselled, her cheekbones high and well defined, her chin was strong, and her look determined. Her lips were full, her nose pert, and her intelligent green eyes met mine as we appraised one another. Her short black hair framed her deep-olive oval face. She was shorter than Felicity by an inch or two with slightly smaller breasts. Her waist was narrow, and before she had turned I had seen her large round bum cheeks outlined by the long yellow and white maxi dress she was wearing.

"Nina, this is James. James meet Nina," said Felicity.

Nina demurely held out her hand for me to shake and then shyly looked away.

"Popcorn anyone?" Said, Ben.

"My treat," I said. "I'll meet you inside."

When I arrived at the row they were sitting in, clutching two large round paper cups full of popcorn, Felicity pointed me to my seat. The ladies were sitting side by side with Ben adjacent to Felicity. My seat was next to Nina's.

"Salt or sweet?" I asked.

Felicity and Alice spoke simultaneously.

"Salt," said Felicity." Caramel please," said Nina.

"I don't mind," said Ben.

"Sorted then. I'll share with Nina, and you can share with Felicity."

I spent my first two hours with Nina, in the dark. holding a cup of popcorn into which she periodically dipped her dainty hand to retrieve its contents.

When the film finished it was still early and we went to a pub close by in the city centre. It was not particularly crowded, and we were able to find a table. Ben and Felicity did most of the talking. I chipped in when I had something useful to contribute whilst Nina sat quietly and listened attentively.

At some stage, I cracked a joke and she smiled. It was then that I decided to ask her out.

After we had left the pub, Ben told me he was planning to spend the night at Felicity's flat and they would take Nina home with them. When he excused himself to go to the toilet and Felicity followed him I took my opportunity.

"Nina," I said. "Would you like to come out for a drink with me sometime?"

Nina smiled and thought briefly about what I had asked for a moment before she replied.

"That would be nice. When do you have in mind?"

"Do you have anything on this week?"

"I've got to study but how about Wednesday? We can meet at The Barley Mow. It's my local. Do you know it?"

"Of course. How about eight o'clock?"

***

Just before eight, I was sitting in The Barley Mow cuddling a pint of bitter and watching the door. Bang on time Nina entered the bar and stood for a moment scanning the room before she saw me and crossed the room towards me. it was apparent that she had taken the time to look good for our first date. She was wearing blue jeans and a gypsy blouse; the jeans accentuating her curves, and her perfect bum.

"Hi," I said as she sat down opposite me. "I've got you a dry white wine. It's what you were drinking on Sunday, but I can get you something else if you like."

"No that's lovely thank you. How are you anyway?"

She smiled.

That Wednesday evening Nina proved more talkative than she had the first time we met. I soon learned that she was a naturally shy individual who preferred to listen, but by the end of the evening, she was relaxed and talking freely.

She told me that she was from Peru. Her looks were a product of a mixture of genes from her parents; her mother was a native Peruvian and her father was a Brazilian with Spanish, English, and native Brazilian grandparents. She spoke four languages from birth. She learned Spanish and Quechua from her mother and Portuguese and English from her father. She had a degree in English and Portuguese and was studying for a doctorate In English. She had met Felicity, who now worked as an interpreter, when they studied together for their first degrees.

Unlike Felicity, she did not like football but had learned to like rugby after moving to the UK from South America. She liked travel, theatre, cinema, reading, and cooking.

"My name's not really Nina, It's short for Ninapaqari which means "Cascade of fire" in Quechua. I suppose that means lava flow. Plenty of active volcanoes in Peru. People here find it easier to say Nina. That means "Fire."

"I suppose my name, James, has a meaning but if it does I don't know it. It was the name of two of the disciples of course."

And, in turn, I told her about myself.. my job as a science teacher which often involved more crowd control than the imparting of knowledge... and my love of music and astronomy.

By the end of the evening, I knew that Felicity had been wrong. Nina was definitely my type and I wanted to see more of her. Preferably naked.

Just after closing time, I walked her home. We had already agreed to meet the following Saturday for lunch. I did not wish to rush things, so I Kissed her chastely on the cheek before I bade her goodnight, watched her close and lock the door behind her, and walked away.

***

When I got back home Ben was watching television. He appeared to be unhappy and didn't look up when I came in but continued to look glumly at the screen.

"What's up, Ben?" I asked." Is everything OK?"

"I finished with Felicity," he said, with his eyes fixed firmly on the television screen.

"I'm sorry. You guys appeared to be getting on so well. What the fuck happened?"

"Don't ask. It's for the best. It would never have worked. Now's a good time anyway. I'm away for the next three months anyway. She'd never have stayed faithful anyway."

Then he swore under his breath.

Then, I remembered that Ben was soon going to Princeton on a sabbatical break. He was a postgraduate researcher in mathematics and was employed at the University. He was travelling to the States to meet a joint researcher.

I heard him speak again.

"Plenty of other fish in the sea."

Not like her, I thought, but I said nothing.

You might have thought that I would have considered trying my luck with Felicity, but it never (seriously) crossed my mind. There were lots of reasons for this, not least that I liked Nina and thought she liked me. I wasn't about to hurt her by seducing her flatmate. And quite possibly making a play for Felicity might result in me losing out on both of them. Neither did I think Ben would forgive me if I started to screw Felicity. Leastwise not whilst we were flatmates. I didn't know why they had finished and wasn't about to ask. He would tell me if he wanted me to know. Nonetheless, it was obvious he was not happy. Felicity couldn't complain about me and Nina. After all, she introduced us.

So, I decided, Felicity would have to remain a pleasant fantasy and I would move on with my life.

***

Next Saturday Nina and I had lunch in the King William Pub. I had made reservations as the Bath Festival was full of flow in June, and the city was crowded. We shared a bottle of wine and then went for a walk to clear our heads. Despite both of us having lived in Bath for many years neither of us had visited The Herschel Museum of Astronomy situated in the house where William Herschel, the musician and astronomer had lived, and we spent time there before continuing our walk.

"It's funny really," said Nina wistfully." Whilst I've been in England I've missed the stars. You can't see them here, or at least not like you can from Cuzco... that's where I come from. It's over two miles high in the Andes and in the dry season, when there are no clouds, is so dark and the stars are like jewels. The name Cuzco is from the Quechua word "Qosqo" which means "navel of the world" or "centre of the universe." When you stand there and look up at night it's easy to believe that the heavens totally surround you and you are at the centre of everything. It's so easy to see why my mother's ancestors, the Incas thought it was.

They worshipped the sun and the moon...... and the stars. They had to be able to see them clearly."

"Will you go back?"

"Maybe one day. But life is full of compromises. There are things I want that can be found only In Peru but other things that I want that can only be found outside of Peru. Time will tell."

She fell silent and became thoughtful. I said nothing but took her hand and waited for her to return from wherever her mind had taken her.

After a minute or so she spoke.

"Sometimes I still feel homesick. When I do, I cook myself food from home. It's not so easy and some ingredients are impossible to find around here but I can normally do a half-decent job, and whilst nothing ever tastes quite like the real thing it makes me feel better.

A little later we walked hand in hand to Victoria Park and visited the Botanical Gardens before sitting in the warm (ish) June sun and talking. In the late afternoon, we walked over the River Avon at Victoria Bridge. I had invited Nina to a local tea house where both the tea, coffee, and biscuits were free and she had accepted, and shortly we arrived at my house.

The house was empty and just as I had left it earlier in the day when I had tidied and cleaned the lounge and kitchen. I am naturally clean and tidy and keep my bedroom that way all the time, but Ben was a different character, and I spent my life clearing up after him. Fortunately, he had gone to Bristol to see his parents the previous evening and had not yet had the opportunity to turn the house into a tip. He would soon be gone since he was flying to New York the following Wednesday.

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers