A Lady in the Streets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The money?"

Isabella frowned.

"Didn't James explain the rules to you? Look, Adam, I like you," she said as her hand grabbed the bulge and squeezed gently. "But if you don't pay, then I can't play. And I really want to play with you." She moved her hand a little bit to emphasise the point.

Adam let out an almost inaudible moan.

"Oh fuck. How much do you want?"

Bella thought for a moment. She reached into his pocket with her free hand, and pulled out his wallet.

"How much have you got?" She started thumbing through it.

"Uh, I don't think I have much in there. I don't suppose you take card?"

Careful not to stop rubbing against his cock, she managed with a great feat of dexterity to pull out a twenty dollar note and a condom.

"It'll do for now," she said. "But you'll owe me." She unzipped the fly on his trousers and fished his cock out with her hand. "I just want you to do one little favour for me."

"Oh Christ, yes, anything..."

It was a little on the smaller side, but not too bad. Isabella had never met a cock she didn't like. She discarded the wallet to the side, put one hand on the base and started gently stroking up and down. Ever the expert, she made a show of licking up the length of his cock, then used her teeth to rip open the packet.

Applying protection wasn't sexy, and for some men it kinda killed the mood. Bella always used protection with her customers, though, and there were ways you can make putting it on pleasurable, like some kind of sex ritual.

"Looks like you're in luck today, mister," she said, rolling it down the length. "Because this means you get to fuck me properly".

Adam's rational brain had checked out of the building. He grunted a semi-coherent response as Bella swallowed the length deep into her throat.

"Ohfckthatsgood".

Bella took her time working Adam into a frenzy. She explored all over and noted his reactions. When she was satisfied that he was ready, she hopped on top and took him inside slowly. She did so enjoy her job.

In Bella's opinion, the better part of sex was psychological. For her customers, Bella enjoying herself was a key component in them enjoying the act. There were obvious exceptions, but whatever the case Bella always did her best to really seem like she was getting into it, even when they weren't very good. She was pleased to discover that spite of his timidness, she didn't have to pretend this time.

"Oh fuck me, yeah just like that!" she shouted.

When she started to get bored they reconfigured, and Adam had her bent over the desk from his side. She gasped and moaned even louder as the strokes became shorter and faster.

"Harder!"

Adam stole a few glances at the door, but was too far gone to let his worries overpower the moment. She was confident that people in the surrounding offices could hear her, but the Doctor wasn't here to tell her off this time. She revelled in how bad it all was. But she wasn't done yet.

"I'm close, I'm close..."

She pulled out, much to his momentary displeasure, then in full pornstar style she dropped to her knees and started stroking him again. He barely skipped a beat. She started pulling the condom off.

"I'm coming..."

She was grateful that he gave enough warning to target it properly. She took the load all over her face, grinning ear to ear. Some of it went into her mouth, and she swallowed immediately. A little got in her hair, although she was fairly skilled at avoiding that.

"Holy shit, Mia," said Adam, breathing heavily. "Holy fucking shit! We just..."

"Fuck yeah we did," she said, then slapped him on the arse. He laughed through ragged breath.

Careful to disturb as little of the cum on her face as she could, she reached into her bag on the side of the desk and pulled out Mia's phone. She unlocked it, then opened the camera app.

"Now, Adam," she began. She looked him in the eyes. "About that favour..."


12