God App Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.
4.3k words
4.61
136.8k
371

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
806 Followers

I was floating in an empty void, surrounded by darkness in all directions. All I could make out around me were subtle wisps of purple fog, somehow visible despite the lack of any clear light source.

Looking down at my body, I wasn't particularly surprised to see that I was naked. I had no memory of where I was or how I'd gotten here, so with my situation already so surreal, somehow the lack of clothes didn't hit as hard as it might've otherwise.

I blinked, and suddenly my feet felt solid ground. Looking down, I still saw nothing but endless expanse below, but my body was convinced that I was no longer floating, and instead standing atop some invisible... floor? Platform? I wasn't sure.

Raising my gaze and blinking again, there was suddenly a woman standing before me. Despite the fact that "beauty" can be complicated and imprecise, I can easily say that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and there was no doubt in my mind that everyone I'd ever met would agree. There was not a wrinkle to be seen on her flawless, chocolate brown skin, and her straight, jet black hair was so long it nearly touched the (invisible) floor.

Her clothing was simple, hardly more than a long piece of black cloth draped across her front, and it did little to hide her hourglass figure. From the swell of her chest, her breasts were obviously massive, and her hips jutted out sensually to the sides.

Oh, and I forgot to mention her most noticeable feature. Growing out of both sides of her head was a pair of large curled horns, like a goat... or maybe a demon.

The woman began to walk toward me, so gracefully that she practically seemed to glide through the air. Before I could say or do anything, she began to speak:

"Welcome, aimless dreamer, to the domain of Alexandria."

Her voice was sultry and seductive, but also regal and imposing. There was a power and confidence to her tone that almost compelled one to listen.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I managed to eke out in response.

The woman -- Alexandria, apparently -- smiled slightly and stopped just in front of me. Now that she was so close, I could tell she was also remarkably tall. I'm bad with estimating measurements, but I was above average height for a man and I still had to look up to meet her gaze

"You are very fortunate, mortal. You have been selected, out of the billions of your world, to receive an extraordinary power. Gaze upon the device in your hand."

She completely ignored my question and, as she spoke, I felt an object materialize into my hand. I turned my head and looked down to find... my phone?

The presence of such an everyday device in this otherworldly environment only made the situation even more absurd, especially when I looked at the screen. The usual interface was gone. All that displayed was a white screen and a point value ("10 POINTS", it said).

I looked back up at the woman -- or whatever she was. Perhaps sensing my confusion, she continued.

"The device in your hands is capable of altering the very fabric of reality itself. Conjure in your mind's eye the appearance of another."

Following Alexandria's instructions, I thought of my mother. I felt my phone slightly vibrate, and then her name appeared on the screen. Next to her name, there were three symbols: a silhouette of a body, a simplified illustration of a brain, and a nine-pointed star.

Without waiting for any questions from me, Alexandria continued speaking.

"Each of those icons may be used to alter the listed individual.

The first icon requires 1 point of power, and can be used to alter one simple aspect of an individual's physical appearance. It may increase one's height or change the color of their hair, for example, but it cannot affect more fundamental properties of their being, such as age or gender.

The second icon requires 3 points of power, and can be used to alter an individual's mind. You may give the individual any one sentence command, and their mind will be shaped to accommodate it. The possibilities of this icon are vast, limited only by your creativity.

The third icon requires 10 points of power, and can be used to alter an individual's core nature. You may change one property of the individual, and there are no restrictions on the extent of this change. It does not matter if the change is illogical or contradicts the established facts of reality.

Bear in mind that all changes made through all three icons are permanent. They can never be undone, even with the all-powerful third icon."

I listened quietly to Alexandria's long-winded explanation, while my eyes couldn't help wandering over her exceptional curves. If what she said was true, this was a stunning development that could potentially change my life forever, but part of me was skeptical.

"This all sounds great... but let me ask again, who are you?"

Her gaze became slightly colder -- maybe she didn't appreciate my attempt to pry -- but she responded after a moment.

"I am a goddess over your reality, overseeing its evolution since time immemorial. I have existed since before you can imagine, and will continue to exist long after you have passed."

"Then why is such an almighty being giving a random nobody like me a power like this?", I asked, pointing to the phone.

Alexandria glared at me with such intensity that I began to regret my casual tone, but she eventually stated, "The workings of the gods are beyond mortal understanding. Simply be grateful that you were chosen."

What a copout answer... but I was frankly a little scared to call her out on it.

After a few seconds of silence between us, Alexandria said, "If there are no further questions, I shall return you to your native reality. Please enjoy your new abilities to their fullest."

I had more questions, a hell of a lot more, but I could tell from the tone of her proclamation that she saw no need to indulge me any further. As I stood there thinking, the goddess began to wave her hands in the air, presumably about to transport me back home, away from whatever dimension she'd brought me to.

Should I just let it happen? It sounded like this would be a pretty sweet deal if I just went along with it...

And just like that, I was suddenly struck with a brilliant idea.

I thought of the individual in front of me, the apparent goddess named Alexandria. I almost doubted this would work, but...

My phone buzzed, and Alexandria's name appeared above my mother's, along with the same three icons.

Holy shit.

However, this did not go unnoticed by the woman herself. She stopped moving her hands and looked at me with a sudden, palpable fury.

"You dare to --"

I was already in motion as she began to speak. Whatever punishment she was about to give caught in her throat as I pressed the brain icon, the symbol for mental change. Once my finger touched the screen, the world seemed to pause around me. Somehow, I knew that this would only last just long enough for me to utter my command.

"You will be indifferent about seeing your name on my phone, because you are under the firm but mistaken impression that this power cannot affect you."

Maybe too long-winded, but I wanted to be thorough since the changes are supposedly permanent.

After I gave Alexandria that mental command, the world around us resumed.

" -- use my gift against me? Hmph. Do as you wish. You will find it is of no use."

She completed her sentence, but the rage in her voice and demeanor had immediately dissipated, replaced by a cool indifference. That was a good sign, but there's the slim chance she was trying to trick me and it actually didn't work. I hit the brain icon again.

"Whenever I call you 'slut', you will not mind and act out whatever I say as if it was your idea all along."

After my command had been sent, I couldn't help but smile. Alexandria looked down at me somewhat coldly.

"Why do you smirk so villainously, mortal?"

"Take off your clothes, slut."

Still glaring at me, the goddess shifted her arms, and that motion was all it took for her robes to fall to the "ground". I held my breath as her flawless skin was unceremoniously revealed... but had to stifle a gasp at what I saw.

Everywhere that her robes had covered, rather than the perfect female form I expected... there was only wispy, vaguely formed purple smoke. In fact, it was very similar to the gas that surrounded us in this space.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked, somewhat wary despite the power I held over her.

"The ways of the divine are not for you to --"

"Answer my questions honestly, slut." Her posturing was getting tiresome. I wanted some real answers.

Alexandria wordlessly opened and closed her mouth once or twice, as if she was having trouble processing her new directive. However, after another moment, she complied.

"My form is incomplete because it was unnecessary to compose all aspects of a human body for this brief interaction. I created only the bare minimum to facilitate our conversation."

Fascinating. So she wasn't actually human? I suppose the horns might have been a giveaway.

"What are you? Why are you here?"

"I am a higher dimensional being who has interfaced with your plane of existence in order to sate my boredom. Descending to a lower realm and interfering in some way is a common pastime of my people." Her tone was casual as she dropped this bombshell.

"Pastime? Boredom...?" I was shocked. You're telling me this was literally a game to her?

"So are you even a goddess?" I asked.

"Not exactly. Though I have abilities that your people may consider godlike, I am simply one of many among my people. We have our own history and civilizations, completely unconcerned with your own."

The indifference with which she spoke about humanity might have angered another, but I was already deep in my own thoughts. In a way, this was the best-case scenario. While Alexandria has the power of a god, she wasn't a literal god, so there was no risk of some kind of divine retribution.

She was my ticket to rewriting my whole life, my entire world, to suit my needs.

But first things first...

"Slut, give yourself a complete, fully functional human body."

As soon as the words had left my lips, the wisps of smoke across Alexandria's body disappeared. Small perky nipples popped into place atop her massive breasts, and the slim contours of her waist and legs were fully revealed. Interestingly, there didn't seem to be a single hair anywhere on her body, aside from the top of her head. Her horns also remained.

I felt my dick begin to rise as I soaked in her gorgeous, newly born body. Looking down, I remembered that I was completely naked, and had been this whole time. How fortuitous.

"Give me a titfuck, slut."

Alexandria silently crouched down, putting herself essentially at eye level with my cock.

"And every time I give you an order, say 'Yes, Master'."

"Watch your tongue, human."

Shit, I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot the keyword.

"Every time I give you an order, slut, say 'Yes, Master'."

"Yes, Master." Alexandria responded, just as she lifted her tits with her hands and sandwiched my cock between them.

I groaned as the "goddess" rubbed her boobs back and forth, using her heavenly bosom to pleasure the "mere mortal" she had mistakenly granted this power. As she did, I admired her perfectly smooth hair and the grotesque beauty of her gnarled horns.

"Why do you have horns?"

"They are typical amongst my people. When encroaching upon the lower realms, we are allowed to take any form, but are expected to retain these horns as a symbol of status."

"So can you turn yourself into... anything?"

"Any organic creature native to your reality, yes."

Good to know. Though it was amusing to hear Alexandria speak so formally with my cock thrusting in and out of her cleavage.

Changing topics, I asked, "Do you have any experience sexually pleasuring a mortal?"

Her brow knit slightly with my question, but she continued kneading my cock with her tits as she responded. "I have no such experience. In fact, this is my first time ever directly interacting with the human realm."

I see... so she had never met a human before. Well, I guess it was just bad luck (for her) that she happened to pick me and it happened to end up like this.

"How often do your people 'interfere' with my reality?"

"For some, hundreds of times. For others, hardly ever at all."

Her tits were now getting slick with my precum and the pleasure of the titfuck increased substantially, but I couldn't help continuing to ask questions. Something about forcing her to conduct this sexual service while holding a relatively normal conversation was really turning me on.

"Why is this your first time interacting with a human?"

"... I am still relatively young among my people. I have only recently been granted permission to leave our home dimension."

The obvious followup question was: "How old are you?"

"In the units of your Earth, I am 512 years old."

Part of me was expecting an answer like that, but it really reinforced how much of a higher being she was. And yet, that "higher being" was submissively kneeling before me, just a tool for my sexual gratification. The newfound sense of satisfaction and domination was too much.

I came.

My cum erupted out between Alexandria's boobs with great force, splattering her chest and face with heaping globules of semen. Not one to miss an opportunity, I gave her a new order.

"Lick up all the semen on your body, slut, and make it sexy."

"Yes, Master."

The "goddess" at my feet pushed her tits up near her mouth and began to run her tongue over them. Her tongue traced lines up and down each breast, and she frequently licked and sucked her nipples, maybe because I had told her to "make it sexy".

I stepped back slightly and stood in silence, with nothing but the sounds of saliva to fill the void, as Alexandria continued to molest her own tits. As I took in my handiwork, new questions continued to eat away at me -- it felt like every answer I got from her just spawned another.

"How do you know what a human's idea of 'sexy' is?"

She lifted her head from one of her nipples to respond, licking up a drop of semen from the side of her mouth as she did. "I am innately knowledgeable about a wide breadth of human customs. I am not omniscient, as I cannot know what every individual human is doing at all times, but I am intimately familiar with practically all facets of human history and culture."

Fascinating. Once again, I raised my phone and clicked the icon for mental change next to Alexandria's name.

"Your internal thoughts and knowledge will not change, but your speech and mannerisms will unconsciously mimic a dumb teenage human girl."

There was no visible change to my command, of course, and Alexandria continued to lick her body without comment.

"Sorry, that might've gone over my head. Can you repeat that for me one more time?"

Looking mildly annoyed, Alexandria put a hand on her hips and said "Like, I know a whole lot about you guys, okay? I'm so totally smart when it comes to human stuff."

I nearly burst out laughing, but managed to keep a straight face since Alexandria's own gaze continued to be so strict and powerful. The pitch of her voice was still deep and impressive, and on the inside she was still the aloof "goddess" she'd always been, but her words were now permanently mutilated, contorted to sound like a stupid kid.

This complete sense of power and conquest was intoxicating, and I felt my cock come back to full mast. That made me wonder...

I thought of my own name and was pleased to see it appear on my phone. With only 1 point left, all I could do was a physical change, but that was exactly what I had in mind.

I pushed the physical change icon and, unlike the mental change process which felt more supernatural, it popped up a simple text window on my phone with the title "Enter the nature of the change:". Without hesitation, I typed the following:

"I can ejaculate repeatedly and hold an erection with no refractory period."

After I had typed the last letter, the window automatically closed. Looking inside myself, I didn't feel much different (and it probably didn't help that I already had an erection). Luckily, I had the perfect sex toy for testing right in front of me. I sat down and laid flat on my back, with my cock pointing toward the darkness above. (Incidentally, the ground felt pretty warm and comfortable, despite its invisible appearance.)

I barked at Alexandria, "Stop licking yourself, slut, and come over here!"

"Yes, Master..." She childishly crossed her arms in a slight pout (recall I had changed her mannerisms as well as her speech), but walked over and stood above my cock, her hairless pussy perfectly aligned a few feet above it.

"Crouch down and rub your pussy against my cock, slut. Beg me to fuck you and mean it."

"Yes, Master."

Alexandria dropped with enough momentum to send her gargantuan tits jiggling for several seconds. I felt the sensation of her skin against mine as the tall, brown-skinned woman began to rub my dick against her slit, her expression now a perfect picture of lust.

"Oh, please, baby... I'm so horny... I need your dick inside me..."

I could actually feel her pussy getting wet, and while her pleading wasn't particularly original, knowing that they came from the mouth of a "goddess" made the words so much sweeter.

"Call me 'Master', slut, not 'baby'."

"Yes, Master... sorry, Master... I just want your cock so bad... please take my virginity, and fill me up with your jizz..."

Woah... I didn't even think about that. I guess she would be a virgin. She'd never had a full human body before, so I would be her first sexual partner in five centuries. It would only be right of me to make sure she enjoys it.

"Ride my cock, slut."

"Yes, Master!"

There was a clear note of joy in her voice, probably because I had told her to "mean it" when she begged. Evidently, it seemed using a mental command to create a keyword (like "slut") could create a kind of loophole to allow for more mind-altering commands. Alexandria really hadn't thought this through... she allowed herself to get caught up in the phone's abilities, and didn't even think about some of the less-conventional ways of using them. I'll have to think carefully about other clever possibilities...

"Ohhh!"

My thoughts were halted by a loud moan from Alexandria as she guided my dick into her now dripping-wet pussy. It slid in cleanly and fully, with a slight resistance as I tore through her hymen.

"Cum, slut."

"Yes, Master... Ohhhhh!"

After her customary response to my orders, Alexandria was unable to restrain an even louder moan, as her body was racked with orgasm for the first time ever, hopefully overriding any pain of losing her virginity.

Either way, she had an order to fulfill. The "goddess" placed her hands on my chest and began to move her hips up and down the length of my cock. Her thick ass slapped against my legs again and again, and her ridiculous tits bounced with the movement in an almost hypnotic rhythm.

Unprompted, Alexandria leaned her head back, eyes closed and mouth open. From the sounds of her nonstop moans, she was losing herself in the sex. Who knows if her people even had a concept of sexuality amongst themselves; her mind might be getting overloaded with all these new, pleasant sensations for the first time.

With no reason to hold off, I let myself cum inside her already. Her pussy felt incredible enough that it was difficult to resist, and besides, this was supposed to be a test too.

Xerg
Xerg
806 Followers
12