A Lady in the Streets Ch. 06

Story Info
The Doctor sees and old flame; Bella recruits a new victim.
3.7k words
4.38
2.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Stewart opened the car door and drank in Anna's cleavage, which was being delightfully accentuated by the red evening dress she'd chosen. She half-giggled, then caught herself. Choosing instead to simply smile, she took his hand and stood up.

The club didn't look like much from the outside, although in this part of the country that was the norm for disreputable establishments. It may not have been illegal - at least the parts that were publicly advertised - but communities were still uneasy about them.

"Are you sure you're comfortable? I know it's not exactly an ordinary kind of place to spend your evening. If you want to back out, I won't be offended at all," he said.

She didn't seem bothered. More than that, she was smiling and almost looked excited.

"Absolutely not, Doctor. I know you've talked about how important it is to normalise sex work. There's nothing wrong with what the people here do, and there's no reason I should feel at all uncomfortable," Anna replied. Doctor Stewart smiled.

"Very good, Anna. I like that. Normalise indeed," said Doctor Stewart. She let out a little squeal as the words struck her. If he got his way - and he almost always did - she'd be spending a lot of very normal time here.

He was now very practised at pretending not to notice the reaction those words had on her. The last time he'd brought her here - to help her get set up with her little business venture - it had been the middle of the day, and nobody else was around. He'd had to reassure her several times that it wouldn't be under operation. What a difference a few weeks could make. He was very, very pleased with Anna. She was one of the best patients he'd ever treated, and was on track to being a very profitable asset. He took her by the hand and started walking. She offered no objections.

As he led her through the building, their senses were assaulted by the sounds, sights and smells of a mid sized strip club. The bass throbbed as they walked near one of the rear speakers. A mix of alcohol and cleaning product smells held back some of the less pleasant odours. It wasn't a busy night, but there were enough leering, lustful eyes to make a person very uncomfortable. An ordinary person, anyway - Anna seemed perfectly fine with the looks. There was some sort of bachelor party in the opposite corner, representing a small island of youth among a sea of middle aged men.

Up the stairs to the half-floor, things were a little quieter. Doctor Stewart took a deep breath and approached the corner table.

"Ms Barkley, it's wonderful to see you again," he said with a wide smile.

"Oh Doctor, I was beginning to think you wouldn't make it," she replied. He'd triggered her ahead of his arrival, and was impressed that she was maintaining her composure.

He pulled Anna a little closer, making sure it was obvious they'd been walking together hand in hand. Ms Barkley was still very beautiful, although the signs of age were not possible to completely hide. These days, she kept her hair red and just above the shoulders. It matched her lipstick and framed her sharp features well. Anticipating his arrival, she'd also dressed to the nines.

"Please, Anna, take a seat," he said. She smiled and gently sat. The chair scraped along the floor in spite of her best efforts.

The older woman stared daggers at Anna as she took her place. Doctor Stewart didn't have to look at her to know this; it could be felt through the air. When the efforts to destroy the toned, perky blonde in front of her with her mind failed, she turned back to Doctor Stewart.

"I'm glad you could both make it," she said. "But I understand this is not merely a social call, as happy as I would be to entertain you both, of course."

"Yes, I-" he said, cut off by a momentary shock as a foot gently nested on top of his cock. There was really only one person this foot could belong to. It was a matter of simple trigonometry. Ms Barkley smiled at him from across the table, and she began gently rubbing back and forth.

Miss Fiona Barkley was one of his earliest patients. Back then, he was new to his trade, and she had not yet discovered hers. She was having trouble moving on from a past relationship. She was intermittently stalking her ex, and she couldn't stand seeing him with anybody else. She had problems with boundaries, problems with moving on, and at her core, she was terrified she'd never find anybody to replace him. Doctor Stewart had seen to the problem. Sometimes, the person you're looking for is right in front of you with a hypnotic focus.

"Aherm," he continued. "Yes well as I was saying, Anna's therapy has been going quite, mmm, well. And the private ventures you helped her with have been doing quite well too. Isn't that right, Anna? Oh!"

She half-giggled, but again caught herself.

"Yes Doctor. I admit, I was sceptical at first, but I can't deny that it's been very good for me. I'm feeling a lot happier in general, and the side income is nice too."

"Uh huh," said Fiona, eyes locked onto the Doctor.

"Yes, she has been doing well indeed. I suppose this sort of thing really is a young woman's game, isn't it?" he said, turning to meet her gaze. He felt her leg immediately tense up.

One of the staff brought sparkling wine to the table, and their conversation froze.

"For you sir?" said the waitress. She was kind of cute, but had nothing on Anna.

"Ah, lovely," said Doctor Stewart. Scotch was his preference but he did enjoy a variety of wines, too. The girl poured into his glass, then Fiona's. He wondered if she'd been instructed to start with him.

"Thank you," said Anna as the waitress poured for her too. A moment later as they left, she continued her train of thought. "I really am getting comfortable with the idea of all this stuff. And I was starting to think that maybe I could do this kind of work, you know, full time. And some of it could be at the club here. Some dancing, I think."

She had been thinking about it, Doctor Stewart knew, because he'd planted the seeds there and gently watered them over a span of weeks. No matter how many years passed, it always felt amazing to see his little puppets dancing on their strings.

"So, what do you think?" he said. "Do you think you could help this beautiful young lady out again? As a personal favour to me?" He could see every word sink in like a dagger.

"Of course," she said, weakly managing a half smile. "I'd be happy to provide any further assistance. Did you have something in mind?"

"Only what you're strictly comfortable with. This is for you, after all," he said.

Anna beamed.

"Don't worry Doctor, I won't push myself past my limits." She turned to Fiona. "Thank you again for these opportunities. It really does mean a lot to me."

"Anna, I'd like a chance to catch up with Ms Barkley alone, if you don't mind. Why don't you have a look around by yourself?" said Doctor Stewart. "Get to know the place, study some of the routines, you know, that kind of thing?"

"Oh, um... I don't know, I'm not sure I should be doing that alone..."

"I know it's a little frightening, but I assure you, the club is very safe. We have security for a reason. I'd really like it if you did."

That was the end of that discussion. She shuddered and assented. It was now the best idea in the world to Anna. She hurried off on her mission.

"Finally, a moment of privacy," he said.

Ms Barkley's composure had broken. He could see a tear forming in the corner of her eye.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he said. He could make an educated guess. "We're together now."

She sobbed quietly.

"It's just... you seemed like... well it's been so long... and you know I struggle sometimes with..."

"Shhhh, shhh... There there my love," he said.

He hurried around to the other side of the table and wrapped an arm around her. She looked up wistfully at him, tears in her eyes. He leaned down and they shared a long, passionate kiss.

"You know I only have eyes for you, my love."

"I know," she said. Her mascara had run a little. "I know you do. My stupid brain is still playing those tricks on me. Making me read the worst into everything."

"Well, the important thing is you know to look out for it now. And you know what?"

"What's that?"

"If you never had any of these problems, then I never would have met the sweetest, most wonderful woman in the whole world."

She blushed.

"Oh Doctor..."

They returned to the kiss, but it only lasted a moment.

"Mmm... we should really take this somewhere private."

It wasn't hard to find somewhere private, not when you had the keys to the manager's office. Doctor Stewart hadn't intended to fuck her tonight, but there was just something about the situation that was doing it for him.

"Now, show me those feet," he said, lowering her onto the preposterously spacious couch next to her desk. Her heels made a loud sound as the struck the ground. He grabbed her feet, one in each hand, lifted them up high and started rubbing the arches with his thumbs. "You were teasing me with these. That was very naughty of you. What if somebody had noticed?"

"Oh... that would have been bad, wouldn't it? Because nobody can ever know about us..." she said, with a hint of sadness.

"Exactly, Fiona. You were my patient. And we're business partners. It would be such a scandal if it were to get out."

"How ever will I make it up to you, Doctor?"

"Mmm..." he said, massaging them. She did have pretty feet, and her legs were quite nice too. She smelled wonderful, and had obviously cleaned every inch of her body in anticipation of his arrival. "Why don't you continue where you left off?"

She seemed please with the idea. She leaned back on the furniture as Doctor Stewart unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the ground. She moved her feet back to the bulge in his underwear and started teasing it again. He groaned. He lowered the boxer-briefs, and her feet started rubbing his cock directly.

She had lube at hand, and she knew exactly what she was doing. The Doctor was having so much fun he almost let himself get lost in the sensations. But he wanted more.

"Take everything else off," he ordered. She complied. Given the type of business they owned, he was confident he could find a half dozen beds within a two minute walk, but the couch was obviously made with sex in mind.

He'd forgotten how much fun she could be. Perhaps a break was what their "relationship" had needed after all. He could probably convince her of that. He could probably convince her of almost anything. But currently, her pussy was in the middle of convincing him that maybe he should drop buy a little more often. She wasn't quiet, but every now and again she'd remember that she was supposed to keep this on the down-low and reign herself in. It was never long before she'd loose herself, then let out a loud moan while gripping his back with her long nails.

The fun had to come to an end eventually, but they were both satisfied. They basked in the afterglow for a short period, surrounded by the mess of clothes and her office effects.

"I don't want to forget again," she said as she held him tight. He could sense that the tears were going to be back any second.

"I know, my sweet. I know. I wish there were another way, I really do."

For once, he almost felt bad about his choices.

Almost.

* * *

Grace had been helpful, but not helpful enough. She was too loyal and much too careful in what information she was willing to share. Isabella had therefore sought out another solution. The solution was sitting in front of her with his pants down, eagerly awaiting his reward.

"Are you sure this is the right key?" she said.

"Yeah, I'm sure. It's the one for the office with the shrink who's always seeing those hotties," said the building's superintendent. Jack or something, she thought. She hadn't actually committed the name to memory but it sounded right.

"Oh, that scoundrel! I can't thank you enough for helping me out here."

"Happy to oblige, but we both know it wasn't out of the kindness of my heart." He gestured impatiently.

"Of course," she said, smiling devilishly. "But... the thing is..."

"Oh come on. You're not backing out, are you?"

"No no no. I was just... it's better for me if you could pay me... that really gets me going..."

"Pay you! I've already paid you with services rendered! This is a strictly businesslike transaction."

"Please... anything, even just a dollar. I need you to make me feel like the whore that I am!"

The man rolled his eyes then fished his wallet out of the crumpled pants around his ankle. She was honestly surprised he wasn't responsive to that kind of submissive dirty talk. He had that look about him that said "Yes, I like my women degraded thank you very much."

"Look, I'll do you better than a dollar, here's ten if that's what you're into." He threw the note at her. It bounced off to the floor, but that was good enough.

"Ohhh yes..." she said, then practically ripped his underwear off.

She'd told the superintendent a sob story about her girlfriend visiting this therapist and her being worried he was taking advantage of her. The man wasn't very interested in her story until she made it clear that if he helped her, she would help him. Sexually. With oral sex. Between the two of them. It had taken a little while to sink in.

He was a short man, and he was not a smart man, but he'd been dealt a favourable hand elsewhere. She couldn't swallow the whole thing without gagging, so gag she did. He didn't seem to mind. She furiously bobbed up and down, slurping and sucking and licking. The intermittent gagging made her face red but she refused to let up until the man had shot his load down her throat. It was strictly a businesslike transaction.

He laughed.

"I dunno what it is about you crazy ones but goddamn you can suck a dick," he said, leaning back and evidently immensely satisfied with himself.

Fortunately, he had indeed delivered the right key. The lock let out a satisfying click from the tumbler, and she pulled the door open. Her destination was just outside Doctor Stewart's office. She sat down at Grace's computer and fished through the drawers until she found what she was looking for - the sticky note with the password that she'd noticed one day when she left his office.

The raw sexual thrill of being just this naughty was distracting her. It took her over three minutes to type in the password - graceObeys1! - because she had one hand playing with herself and the other alternating between tweaking a nipple and typing in a single character. She wished she had someone there to simply fuck her while she did this, it would have been much more straight forward. Perhaps she should have asked the superintendent to stick around. Nevertheless, she was eventually rewarded with her true prize - Doctor Stewart's patient files.

* * *

Lieutenant Johnson was in a foul mood. The paperwork from the Oldtown incident had been piling up and there weren't enough hours in the day to deal with it on top of her normal duties. Four large disposable coffee cups, all empty, were taking up desk space and the slightly off-kilter clock on the wall was creeping uncomfortably close to midnight.

She slumped back in her chair. Outside of her office she could hear the cleaner vacuuming. For the first time in a few hours, she pulled out her phone and checked her notifications. Swiping away the OS update she'd been putting off for about a month, the food delivery apps trying to tempt her with local deals and the spam emails, she noticed she had a text message from an unknown number. She hesitated for a moment before expanding the notification.

"This is Doctor Stewart. I have a new number. Call me back immediately."

She wondered what the Doctor could possibly need to speak to her about, but she knew that answering a call from your therapist was absolutely what was expected of you in society. The fact that the message was hours old and it was very late made no difference. This was just the way the world worked. She locked the door to her office, made sure nobody was directly outside, then called the number.

"Hello?" said a feminine voice on the other end. She felt slightly confused.

"Um, is this Doctor Stewart's number?"

"Oh yes, Jada, right? Jada Johnson?"

"Uh huh. I was told to call back."

"Yes, very good. Doctor Stewart asked me to pass along a message. He wanted me to ask if you knew that respect must be earned?"

Before she knew it, Jada was standing, legs snapping together at attention. Her instincts had been correct - this was an extremely important call.

"Yes, I understand," she said. She was utterly focused on the person on the other end of the line. She wanted to ask more questions. Who are you? What is it you need at such a late hour? But she wasn't going to embarrass herself by asking stupid questions. It wasn't the done thing.

"It's important that we meet. I'm going to send you an address, and you will make your way to it. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

The phone went silent. She wasted no time. Her work would have to wait.

The address wasn't too far, fortunately. It was a modest looking house, caught mid way between the urban and suburban parts of the city. Despite being a little older it probably would have fetched a good price on the market just from the location, even with the recent downturns. She hurried out of her car and knocked on the door. She shivered in the cold of the night as she waited.

The door swung open completely, and Jada's jaw dropped. The lady at the door was wearing almost nothing. Her breasts were completely exposed. Thin panties and tights were the only thing standing between her and complete nudity. It was a stark contrast to Jada, standing there in her police uniform. Jada almost pulled the door shut out of pure embarrassment, but then she remembered why she was here. She had to meet the woman from the phone, and she couldn't blow it if she was ever going to expect anybody to take her seriously. She wondered if this was her.

"Come on in, officer," she cooed. Jada recognised the voice. It was definitely her. As soon as this realisation came over her, she relaxed her posture and tried to play it cool. She was extremely uncomfortable, but she absolutely couldn't let that show. She stepped in through the door and closed it behind her, trying to act as professionally as possible.

"What are my orders, Ma'am?" she said. She found herself standing at attention as she said it. That's what felt most natural given the circumstances.

The woman laughed. Jada felt suddenly very embarrassed. Had she done something wrong?

"Oh first of all I want to say I love your uniform, Officer. I hope you brought your handcuffs. But yes, Doctor Stewart has asked me to continue some therapy with you. But first of all, I wanted to test something out.

"Yes Ma'am."

"If I told you to worship my breasts, right now, would you do it?" she asked. Jada reflected briefly.

"Yes Ma'am. I would."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because you ordered me to, Ma'am."

"And why would you follow my orders?"

"Respect must be earned," Jada replied.

"Is that so?" the woman said.

Jada sighed. She hadn't expected an interrogation.

"Permission to speak freely, Ma'am?" she said.

"Granted," said the nearly-nude woman, who seemed to be finding this endlessly amusing.

"That's just the way the world works, Ma'am. If I don't act professionally, if I don't obey authority, then people aren't going to take me seriously and I'll never get anywhere in life. It's not fair, but that's just how it is."

"And so, if I told you, right now, to get on your knees and tease my breast with your mouth, you wouldn't hesitate? Because... you want to be taken seriously?" she said, snickering slightly.

12