A Lady in the Streets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to play the game if you want to get anywhere in life, Ma'am. I've had to put up with shit most people wouldn't believe. Bullying, harassment, people hitting one me at the station. People calling me a "diversity hire" behind my back - or to my face. If my boss wants to call me "JJ" even though he knows I hate it, then I just have to deal with that. If I let them know they're getting to me, then that will just encourage them more. And the thing is, if I just gave up because of all that, then they win. Well let me tell you, I'm not going to let them win. I'm going to rise through the ranks, and when I'm in charge things are going to be different around here. And if right now, in pursuit of this, what I have to do is suck on some big ol' titties, then god-dammit that's what I'm going to do Ma'am."

The look of amusement had been replaced by another. She almost looked impressed.

"When you put it like that Jada? You're right. You're absolutely right. Sometimes you do have to play the game, even if it's not fair." She paused and then put her hand on Jada's shoulder. "Now start sucking."

12