All Comments on 'A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 06'

by gaelen33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story so far is wonderful, the characters are really quite vivid and believable. You’ve captured the mixture of Arya’s naivety and curiosity really well. Her unfortunate encounters with crass men were well written. They were unpleasant to read but not too detailed. In doing so you’ve captured one of the driving forces that is a turn on for subs, that feeling of helplessness. The state of mind that’s easily reproduced in a healthy D/s relationship. I love the budding romance between the two main characters, they aren’t fooling anyone else except themselves about it being just friends.

Minor grammar problems….

Aside from the problems you’ve already noticed one thing I noticed was the misuse of *gentile* (non Jewish), based on the context I presume you intended it to say *genteel*(refined). There was something else but I don’t recall exactly where (prev. chapter I think) in a conversation involving Claire. The sentence didn’t make sense.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

gaelen33gaelen33almost 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Tess!

I appreciate your comments and I'll make those changes. There are edited versions of chapters 1-5 in my pending queue right now that will hopefully be done in a few days. They're definitely more well-written after about 7 years of honing my skills haha but I'm sure moving forward there will still be some grammatical errors and such. Once inspired I tend to crank these out quickly, and with no editor there are definitely things that fall through the cracks. But I'm glad you're enjoying the story and I really appreciate your feedback and support :)

<3 Gaelen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@gaelen - ran across this story today and have been binge reading it - just noticed the dates on your Submissions page since you last posted and consider myself fortunate that I only ran across this story today so don't have to wait...MANY THANKS for coming back to us and not abandoning the story!!! You are a gifted writer and I very much look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I just ran across this story from chapter 11 that was just added and decided to go back and start from the beginning - so glad I did! I also hadn't realized this story was started years ago until I read the previous comment - am so thrilled you came back to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous