A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers

"I am a gentleman, aren't I?" he asked somewhat facetiously, knowing exactly how ungentlemanly his actions had just been. But she knew what he meant and her face cleared, growing excited, now.

She nodded enthusiastically and spread her legs. It took his breath away for a moment, the way she opened for him. No other woman had responded with as much spirit as well as submission, and his cock twitched.

"Hand or tongue?" he asked, wanting to hear her say it.

She turned her head, bashful, whispering, "Tongue."

"And where do you want it?" he breathed, nuzzling her neck as his hand roamed her side, up and down her waist with lazy abandon.

"You know where," she whispered back, ears flaming with heat.

"Say it," he ordered.

When she hesitated he repeated himself, his voice growing stern and his hand stopping its travels. "Say it."

"I want your tongue on me... down there." She pointed towards her exposed pussy with a shaking hand.

Eric felt arousal rush through him and he eagerly moved down her body, burying his face in her warmth and her wetness. It didn't take long for her legs to spasm and shake, her breathing growing irregular and hitching frequently as his tongue did wonderful things to her, sending her higher and higher with each swipe. She felt her orgasm approaching, and raised her head to look down at him. The sight of his head there, moving across her as his barely perceptible moans vibrated into her core, sent Arya spiraling into the darkness, shattering as light broke it apart and sent her spinning into oblivion.

They lay together afterwards, still panting and lightly groping each other as their hearts slowed and their eyes grew heavy. Arya snuggled into him, loving the way his arms felt around her.

"Eric?" she asked quietly.

He was suddenly nervous, wondering what she would say, what she would do.

"Yes?"

"I thought you wanted to be inside of me? Did you change your mind?"

It was the last thing he would have expected and he laughed again, startled by her openness and genuine curiosity. "No, honey bee." His look grew lecherous as he met her gaze. "I will take all of you, that desire has not lessened an ounce." He grinned, then, a bit embarrassed but knowing she wasn't experienced enough to judge him for his early ejaculation. "You seem to have dragged the come from me before I could do so tonight, though."

She blushed prettily and he kissed her.

"So... what now?" she asked hesitantly.

He paused once more, his heart racing as he realized that she would want to know what he wanted, what his intentions were. They were both calmer now, able to think logically, and he knew that she would expect him to marry her if he followed through with his desire to take her virginity. He had spoken in the heat of the moment and was instantly regretting it.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair and pulling back slightly. Her face fell as she felt him distance himself. The disappointment in her face pierced him and he sighed again in frustration.

"I don't know," he answered honestly. "I like you and that was... I can't even tell you how great that was. But to think about the future, about us-"

Arya held up a hand, looking almost aghast as she clarified, "No, I- I meant like should I go back to my room or sleep here! I wasn't asking about... that."

Eric flushed, then drew her to him again sheepishly as he tucked her head under his chin. "You will sleep here," he decided.

Arya nodded, and she did.

gaelen33
gaelen33
78 Followers